Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45703 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Creamish(f): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Blayze007:
I vote Contestant F: Abpatrick7 & Creamish

Cc: thatgurlvixen
Triczchic:
I vote Abpatrick7 & Creamish
Cc: Thatgurlvixen

Thanks. smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
ochon:

If Oahray's hands could script killer poems and awesome images/pics; then imagine what they could do to a woman's body. lipsrsealed

That's why Idowuogbo can let him go. grin

Hehe

It's one thing to possess gifted hands, it's another thing to have an active third leg.

Idowuogbo my very good friend has always been a fan of the latter.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:
luxanne, what does "not more than 150 characters" mean?

Hope rules aren't meant to be stepped over at will.

Cc Tashamania

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote abpatrick7 and creamish

cc: thatgurlvixen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehe

It's one thing to possess gifted hands, it's another thing to have an active third leg.

Idowuogbo my very good friend has always been a fan of the latter.
Lmao! Sharrap dia grin grin grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Uzolexis........

Love still happens on NL y'know.

I bin no want comment before, beht since others are lemme quip my own.

Excelsia and Obinoscopy

Beyond the arts......beyond the array of words........there's depth, there's sincerity.......you two epitomize what coupling's mainly about.

Gosh, that poem, the first one.....the art of love making was something else!

That was stirring! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You guys inspire. Keep On wink

Oahray........That drawing's dazzling. Your words glow too.

Keep on guys.

Luxanne
Jbluv55
Tashamania
Bantino
Dre11

#Bless. Y'all doing great.
My sweet chocomilo, love youuuu kiss

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by zaynie(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

Cc: luxanne

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by uzolexis(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Uzolexis........

Love still happens on NL y'know.

I bin no want comment before, beht since others are lemme quip my own.

Excelsia and Obinoscopy

Beyond the arts......beyond the array of words........there's depth, there's sincerity.......you two epitomize what coupling's mainly about.

Gosh, that poem, the first one.....the art of love making was something else!

That was stirring! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You guys inspire. Keep On wink

Oahray........That drawing's dazzling. Your words glow too.

Keep on guys.

Luxanne
Jbluv55
Tashamania
Bantino
Dre11

#Bless. Y'all doing great.

ok o. wish them the best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by akinsadeez(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shugarhyme's short sweet poem and Oahray's drawing. Lovely combination. I am voting them.

Cc: Bantino

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Trypa anxious Dave P

Cc:Jbluv55
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Osyxcel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A

Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

cc: Luxanne

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Odunharry(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A
Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

Cc Luxanne

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Oahray and Shugaryme

Cc Bantino

Oahray's artwork is nice.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Nobleval and Elantracey

cc dre11 smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote for Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

Cc: luxanne

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by greatbaba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A

Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

Cc Luxanne

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
DaveP and Trypa

Cc:jbluv55
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alright, I'm not getting any answer, and I'm not going to remain silent over two things...

1) The rule I saw, which still is there, says "a poem of no more than 150 characters," and Shugaryme had to restrict her flow to adhere. Now up there I see poems of several words. 'Character' and 'word' are not synonymous in any part of literature. Nothing works when rules aren't followed.

2) Initially, the idea was to let voters decide for themselves. There was to be no campaigning, no soliciting for votes. Now, there's a clause... Just beautiful. Well, I'm not going to solicit votes. Popularity contests aren't my thing.

Kindly remove our project, we are pulling out of the contest. It's lost its flair for us.

To all who voted us, thank you, and very sorry for the inconvenience.

Cc
Luxanne
Tashamania
Jbluv55
Dre11
Thatgurlvixen

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by marieolae(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Because I'm in love smiley. I'm so much in love with my sweetheart.
awwwww! gosh,,how sweet embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Bantino(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray before you posted that above; the judges were just deliberating on it; kindly modify your post now.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
marieolae:
awwwww! gosh,,how sweet embarassed embarassed
Thanks sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Wlcm bro..

Hii
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote

Obinoscopy and excelsia

cc: Luxanne

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Shugaryme(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
Alright, I'm not getting any answer, and I'm not going to remain silent over two things...

1) The rule I saw, which still is there, says "a poem of no more than 150 characters," and Shugaryme had to restrict her flow to adhere. Now up there I see poems of several words. 'Character' and 'word' are not synonymous in any part of literature. Nothing works when rules aren't followed.

2) Initially, the idea was to let voters decide for themselves. There was to be no campaigning, no soliciting for votes. Now, there's a clause... Just beautiful. Well, I'm not going to solicit votes. Popularity contests aren't my thing.

Kindly remove our project, we are pulling out of the contest. It's lost its flair for us.

Cc
Luxanne
Tashamania
Jbluv55
Dre11
Thatgurlvixen
Exactly, seconded.

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Pajames4all: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Do,u, like it
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:

Cc
Luxanne
Tashamania
Jbluv55
Dre11
Thatgurlvixen
This isn't sportsmanship. You should have just laid your complaints and respect the judges final decision.

I have my complaints too but that won't make me pull out.

Also you need to be specific on who and who are soliciting for votes. I believe it will enable the judges verify your claims.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shugaryme and Oahray please we know about that..
We asked for character limits and some contestants still sent in more than what was required. We couldnt have bounced their entries back.
We, the officials, will take care of that..

Please let the people just vote.
We are aware of what you pointed out. Kindly modify smiley
Thanks
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by HFOG(f): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant D
Elantracey & Nobelval
Judge Dre11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by daveP(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
DaveP and Trypa

Cc:jbluv55
thanks HRHighness

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray, pls relax. For your partner's sake pls don't pull out - I mean you both have come this far.

For the rule on the poem restrictions, we already working on it and to your soliciting for votes comments, if we are to argue fairly, the rule was restricted to this thread alone and so can't sanction anyone who decides to go out and solicit for votes even if we want to.

So pls, this is a work in progress and we are all taking corrections to be better.

I plead with you to pls take down that post of yours and let's see this event through together.

Thank you smiley

Cc Shugaryme

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.