Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,804 members, 7,837,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37123 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
You work with LASTMA, so first off, do not insult, you wey sun don hammer you finish. I can name a dozen ills of Buhari and 2 dozen ills of Tinubu in 5 minutes.

Look at this dirty fool, so I dont collect dollars anymore from APC, i now work with Lastma. You are truly brain dead.

8 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
donemperor:
speak for yourself
don't mind him
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Aiyekooto:

Another beer parlour gist from a drunkard. Ask yourself these questions
1. Is the wife not qualified to vie for elective office same for any member of his family?
2. Does the market politics support heredity of office?
3. Do you expect a 1st class accountant to die in penury.
If you feel so strongly about these accusations tell PDP to go to court afterall, theres no immunity for him right now.

So in essence, Tinubu's wife is the best person for the job of the senate in his constituency.

So in essence, after Tinubu's mother died as head of market women, only Tinubu's daughter is qualified for the head of market women

So in essence, Tinubu's son in law is the only person qualified for House of Reps

So in essence, its safe to say that Lagos State can be called Tinubu's State.

And in essence, Buhari can be called Tinubu's surrogate ....Is it safe to say, that you are silly?

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

Look at this dirty fool, so I dont collect dollars anymore from APC, i now work with Lastma. You are truly brain dead.
just like GEJ

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tecmon: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Metuh has hit the nail on the head, though its not news, cos we have seen it before in 1984 , Buhari never has an agenda for Nigeria, he is the original Gen Clueless, can his supporters tell one single thing he achieved in the 20 months he was sitting in dodan barracks? Where in this world have you ever heard that a presidential candidate borrows money to buy form, and yet claims he has a wide support base, how is he going to pay back or is he not on the way to another Ngigerisation drama. If you dont have a choice of running mate, is it legislative bills that you will have a choice ? Where in this world has this kind parody ever happened. The worst thing about buhari is that in his old he still has no shame

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
So, you can simply accept that alpha beta has those clients because a mor0n wrote them on nairaland. You suck at using the amala in your skull. Can we continue ?
[/s]

Stop behaving like your father. He gave you the link and website, use your brain for once Emeka. Your large apku head should not be for decoration, make use of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

You are a LASTMA bike rider, why not deny this instead of getting overtly emotional ? I know you my friend. And next time, tell Tinubu that Cramjones don open up. $150,000 for castigating his President. And here you are lying about the fraud called Alpha Beta.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by koolg: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.

How did tinubu and oshiomole perform?
People like you have settled for mediocrity

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Jedix(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Get mb Cheat here
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Stop behaving like your father. He gave you the link and website, use your brain for once Emeka. Your large apku head should not be for decoration, make use of it.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for the drug pushing fraud called Tinubu, that line pain una well well. Election has been won already, Feb 14 is sealed. There is nothing you all can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
sleekp1:

stop shouting, dis no be your father house.

Is it your useless father's house? You people just quote anyone to insult them. You have no manners.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by philips70(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Not really, you have refused to point out a single ill of Jonathan, but I can point out a dozen ills of Buhari. Shall I begin ?

Type out "ills of jonathan" on your address bar and watch a doctorate thesis stare you in the face. No time and space to write such thesis here.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

A vote for Buhari is a vote for the drug pushing fraud called Tinubu, that line pain una well well. Election has been won already, Feb 14 is sealed. There is nothing you all can do about it.

Emeka, stop crying over nothing. You are boring

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by solara: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... grin..... THIS GOT ME LAUGHING AND PEOPLE AROUND THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME....

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
sokera:
you don't need to waste your energy on that , just tell me 1 major achievement of your clueless president ?

Before I move on to tell you about the great achievements of Dr. Jonathan, I will love to address the ills of Buhari, cos the privatization of electricity isnt big enough a deal, I wont talk about it, I wont even talk about airports, I wont talk about it, its not even big enough, I wont even talk about the universities, no not at all. Let me talk about this great man called Buhari.

The Achievements of Buhari
1. The great coupist that overthrew the Presidency of Shagari, truncating democracy and rule of law.

That is enough.

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sleekp1: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Is it your useless father's house? You people just quote anyone to insult them. You have no manners.

abeg face front
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
You are a LASTMA bike rider, why not deny this instead of getting overtly emotional ? I know you my friend. And next time, tell Tinubu that Cramjones don open up. $150,000 for castigating his President. And here you are lying about the fraud called Alpha Beta.
[/s]

Says Emeka CEO, a houseboy that come online to brag, a dirty pauper that reeks of lies and deceit. We have seen you here many times, and how you look dirty, so no one takes you serious. hehehehehe grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Emeka, stop crying over nothing. You are boring
What is boring ? Overthrowing the democratically elected government of Shagari, truncating democracy ? Is it the open declaration for sharia all over Nigeria ? Is it the call for muslims to vote only for people who can defend their faiths ? Grow some sense please.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
LogicPower:

Excellent point!

This Metu of a guy, like Okupe and Abati, seems to have finally been infested with the chronic cluelessness of their principal, or else how can he be this dumb!.

If a vote for Buhari is a vote for Tinubu, then surely a vote for the clueless is a vote for the Tompolos, the Asari Dokubos, the Clarks and in fact the female 'presidents' who, according to OBJ, are stronger than the "weak-hearted", "clueless" and "selfish" figure head.
abi ooooo, you self see am? I tire for some useless being supporting GEJ
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
“Therefore the question the citizens want answered remains, ‘is Tinubu the face of the so-called change the APC wants to bequeath to Nigerians?

Am asking what type of change ?

Change BOKO HARAM to Christians??
Change number one biggest economy in Africa to number what ?
Change the mind of u-s insists on not selling fighter-helicopters to Nigeria??
Change CIA using boko-haram to black list our country ??
Change U.S trying to make Nigeria a war zone ??
Change power from south to north ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ozo13(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin chairman u no get any point.we r practicing democracy. U for buy form for both of dm nah.meanwhile relax and watch d clip n make judgement ya self grin truth is unveiling small small. grin.

http://www.entertain9ja.com/2014/12/must-watch-video-president-jonathan-has.html?m=1

hizroyalflynes:

Really
Since they turned things around in their states
Y can't the sole Owner of APC Tinubu pair them for the Aso Rock job and like they u don't change the winning team
His accuracy in corruption and future ambition to loot directly from federal government purse won't let him couple with the fact that ur changers are well hyped
Tho I would have prefer Fashola to GEJ
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by biomedixexcel(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tell the APC fan boy that vote is not cast on the pages of the newspaper and social media..... NO TO GEJ AND GMB 2015
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Emeka the houseboy calling someone a lastma. Ahahahahahaha. I don laugh tire, wonderful! Your oga for house will not forgive you when he knows you have been lying and living a fake life. Lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

[s] Says Emeka CEO, a houseboy that come online to brag, a dirty pauper that reeks of lies and deceit. We have seen you here many times, and how you look dirty, so no one takes you serious. hehehehehe[/s] grin grin grin

stop dey yarn dust
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Says Emeka CEO, a houseboy that come online to brag, a dirty pauper that reeks of lies and deceit. We have seen you here many times, and how you look dirty, so no one takes you serious. hehehehehe grin grin grin
Use another line, Emeka and dirty has been overplayed. You will not stop me from singing the praises of Buhari...Example, the Gospel according to St. Monkey and Baboon shall soak in blood. He called for Jihad and the Almajiri started bombing, and he blames my great President. Buhari is too old to even vote, talkless of being voted for. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by bylolo: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Oshiomole, A vote for Oshiomole is a vote for Fashola, A vote for Fashola is a vote for the masses. It's a confirmation that the APC is really the party for the masses. #GMB 2015

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
PRESIDENT TINUBU OF WHICH REPUBLIC?

Tinubu using under hand to rule because he know say Buhari will not last.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
bylolo:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Oshiomole, A vote for Oshiomole is a vote for Fashola, A vote for Fashola is a vote for the masses. It's a confirmation that the APC is really the party for the masses. #GMB 2015
What has Fashola done ? Tell me just one thing Fashola has done. The road I drive on, I pay tolls ? What has the tribalist Governor done ?

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by santori: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
tecmon:
Metuh has hit the nail on the head, though its not news, cos we have seen it before in 1984 , Buhari never has an agenda for Nigeria, he is the original Gen Clueless, can his supporters tell one single thing he achieved in the 20 months he was sitting in dodan barracks? Where in this world have you ever heard that a presidential candidate borrows money to buy form, and yet claims he has a wide support base, how is he going to pay back or is he not on the way to another Ngigerisation drama. If you dont have a choice of running mate, is it legislative bills that you will have a choice ? Where in this world has this kind parody ever happened. The worst thing about buhari is that in his old he still has no shame

what is this one saying? . u better go and take your drug
tecmon:

what is this one saying? . u better go and take your drug
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by solara: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
What has Fashola done ? Tell me just one thing Fashola has done. The road I drive on, I pay tolls ? What has the tribalist Governor done ?

What is this one saying

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jelel6: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
tonte:
Transformed Edo from what to what??
rubbish to something.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by RagaMufeen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
bylolo:

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the Iyaloja of Lagos, you want tinubu to milk us like he did i lagos. nigeria is not lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.