Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37120 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Dannyset(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
I pity PDP. They can't even hide their fear any longer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sleekp1: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
God forbid, tinubu will now start running Nigeria like lagos state. Tinubu knows Buhari will soon crash and by then Tinubu appointed vice president will take over. abeg no way, nigeria is not lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sleekp1: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
better

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by okiezman(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Raphew:
Tell that to the fowls of the air if you care. As for me and my household, our vote belong to Buhari.

You get household? undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Isnt it ironic that you work in Alpha Beta but knows nothing about how Tinubu milk Lagosians dry ? sometimes I feel some of you become brainless as soon as you get that $150,000 (CramJones confirmed) from APC. Am I incorrect ?

As expected, you had to resort to insult when you have no point. Provide proof that he is milking Lagos dry and stop spewing jargons you are known for. I know your brain is filled with dust, and you cant reason properly. Shameless PDP slave.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omotolu:
PDP is right,Nigerians should not vote for Tinubu-they should vote for Mohammed Buhari.Buhari is on the ballot in 2015 not Tinubu.Vote GMB.
. U are as clueless as Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
HugeMac:
I JUST DEY LAUGH PEOPLE WEY NO GET PVC JUST DEY MAKE NOISE ONLINE, PDP HAS BETTER MACHINERY TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS , IF WORST COME TO WORST , TINUBU WILL DELIVER LAGOS FOR GEJ TO KEEP CONTROL OF LAGOS , UNA DEY HEAR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR PEOPLE HEADACHE, WHILE HELICOPTER THEY FLY TINIBU FOR NIGHT GO ASO ROCK FOR DISCUSSIONS ,
OBJ WEY PEOPLE HATE DEY WIN WITH LANDSLIDE VICTORY , TALKLESS OF JONATHAN WEY STILL GET SUPPORT ,
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS U STILL DONT KNOW YOUR COUNTRY ,
You dey mind them ? Tinubu got billion naira contract for Oando just some months ago, and annointed Buhari knowing he will fail and cry again ? Instead of OBJ trying to takeover lordship of SW politics from Tinubu, which he cant, he finds it easier to write books castigating Jonathan he thought could be manipulated but cant be.

Election has already been won, and we are too afraid to admit we know the winner.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by philips70(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Instead of Metuh and the PDP to deal with the various crisis of confidence and rigged primaries bedevilling them in almost all states they are busy concerning themselves with who emerges as the vice presidential candidate of the APC. From Lagos to Kano, Rivers to Sokoto they have issues with primaries. If it was the APC Metuh with his large lips and tummy will have found new songs and relive Okupe's evil prediction of APC not surviving a year. PDP is the most undemocratic party to ever walk the face of the earth and they just sealed it with the anointing in Eagle Square some few days back. Tafawa Balewa and Mrs Abiola are still licking their wounds till date. They need to solve their numerous problems before thinking of pointing the patriotic duty of choosing a vice for the APC. NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW, EVEN METUH SOUND DUMB TO MAJORITY OF DIE-HARD PDP APOLOGISTS ON THIS FORUM.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:

Isnt it ironic that you work in Alpha Beta but knows nothing about how Tinubu milk Lagosians dry ? sometimes I feel some of you become brainless as soon as you get that $150,000 (CramJones confirmed) from APC. Am I incorrect ?
[/s]

Emeka, Counter his points and stop insulting him. You are the brainless one here, cos you think everyone is a paid agent like you.

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

As expected, you had to resort to insult when you have no point. Provide proof that he is milking Lagos dry and stop spewing jargons you are known for. I know your brain is filled with dust, and you cant reason properly. Shameless PDP slave.
Isnt it better to be a slave for a ruling King than to be a slave for a losing pauper ? Am I wrong ?

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by bewla(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
un to d nest one clueless PDP
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Allikola(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
quote author=genieplus86 post=28876383]If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.[/quote] nice one from d wiseman.
Wise man talk

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tonte(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Transformed Edo from what to what??
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.
God bless you
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by philips70(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dey mind them ? Tinubu got billion naira contract for Oando just some months ago, and annointed Buhari knowing he will fail and cry again ? Instead of OBJ trying to takeover lordship of SW politics from Tinubu, which he cant, he finds it easier to write books castigating Jonathan he thought could be manipulated but cant be.

Election has already been won, and we are too afraid to admit we know the winner.

Jonathan's candidature is a bad product even to the best marketers on Wall street. Even with all the billions spent on laundering his image it's getting worse by the day. Na swear?

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by prophetfire: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
All of U re the same but pdp is worse than tinubu n apc.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Emeka, Counter his points and stop insulting him. You are the brainless one here, cos you think everyone is a paid agent like you.
He raised no points. Alpha Beta is the front for fraud, corrupt enrichment of the frog eyed King of Bourdillon, the Godfather of sharia imposter, boko haram nominee, and militarily backgrounded coupist.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
philips70:

Jonathan's candidature is a bad product even to the best marketers on Wall street. Even with all the billions spent on laundering his image it's getting worse by the day. Na swear?
Not really, you have refused to point out a single ill of Jonathan, but I can point out a dozen ills of Buhari. Shall I begin ?

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
Isnt it better to be a slave for a ruling King than to be a slave for a losing pauper ? Am I wrong ?
[/s]

Shut up and stop splashing stinking saliva everywhere. Give us proof and stop beating around the bush, Shameless being.

8 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by santori: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
koikoi2:
Absolutely correct!!!

Why will anybody with sound mind want a religious fanatic as his President? The inscribed below, all these statement of fact from Buhari
and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the
north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man
who said, in 2001, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why
should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christians, so why should the Christians bother about it.
Beware the person with nothing to lose, eggs have no business dancing with stones, only a fool
tests the water with both feet.

bros eeeh. stop wasting your energy on this thing wey u dey do, see hen, we dey vote for change we are voting for Buhari come Feb 2015. those una propaganda no dey sell again

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sleekp1: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
VOTE MR IBU VOTE IBUHARI

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Alpha beta collects money for SE and other states in Nigeria so is Tinubu milking your own states dry?

You people can be senseless and goofy sha... grin

9 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jelel6: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
it is GMB and APC until Piedeepies field Olisa metuh and doyin okupe. Its checkmate this time!

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Shut up and stop splashing stinking saliva everywhere. Give us proof and stop beating around the bush, Shameless being.
You work with LASTMA, so first off, do not insult, you wey sun don hammer you finish. I can name a dozen ills of Buhari and 2 dozen ills of Tinubu in 5 minutes.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nmeri17:
the truth is buhari has been given a chance Before but he failed

of both evils, jona is a lighter version of buha
look at another clueless follower ...

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
He raised no points. Alpha Beta is the front for fraud, corrupt enrichment of the frog eyed King of Bourdillon, the Godfather of sharia imposter, boko haram nominee, and militarily backgrounded coupist.

Now i know your brain is truly filled with dust. He gave you proof of clients of Alpha Beta like Abia, Akwa Ibom and some PDP states, can we now agree Tinubu is milking those states dry? I will advise you to donate your brain for charity.

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sleekp1: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

[s]Shut up and stop splashing stinking saliva everywhere. Give us proof and stop beating around the bush, Shameless being.[/s]

stop shouting, dis no be your father house.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by donemperor: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
chesterlee:
No matter how problematic a blackberry phone (GEJ) is, it is 10,000 times better than Nokia 3310

GEJ Till 2019!!!
speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Aiyekooto: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Tinubu is a fraud, Buhari has already demonstrated that he is incapable of making decisions. How can you surrender the power to chose your VP to your Godfather.

Asiwaju's Personal Consortium got me laughing.....Say no to Tinubu, say no to fraud. Imagine someone that says his strong point is anti-corruption but his godfather is King of Fraud. His wife is Senator, his daughter is Iya loja of Nigerian Market women, taking the position from Tinubu's late mother, his son in law is reps member, the frog eye owns over 6 jets, and stars rated hotels, all milked from Lagosians using Alpha Beta.

Buhari has demonstrated his first weakness. It is finished.

Another beer parlour gist from a drunkard. Ask yourself these questions
1. Is the wife not qualified to vie for elective office same for any member of his family?
2. Does the market politics support heredity of office?
3. Do you expect a 1st class accountant to die in penury.
If you feel so strongly about these accusations tell PDP to go to court afterall, theres no immunity for him right now.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Now i know your brain is truly filled with dust. He gave you proof of clients of Alpha Beta like Abia, Akwa Ibom and some PDP states, can we now agree Tinubu is milking those states dry? I will advise you to donate your brain for charity.
So, you can simply accept that alpha beta has those clients because a mor0n wrote them on nairaland. You suck at using the amala in your skull. Can we continue ?
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by sokera: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Not really, you have refused to point out a single ill of Jonathan, but I can point out a dozen ills of Buhari. Shall I begin ?
you don't need to waste your energy on that , just tell me 1 major achievement of your clueless president ?

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by santori: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
HugeMac:
I JUST DEY LAUGH PEOPLE WEY NO GET PVC JUST DEY MAKE NOISE ONLINE, PDP HAS BETTER MACHINERY TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS , IF WORST COME TO WORST , TINUBU WILL DELIVER LAGOS FOR GEJ TO KEEP CONTROL OF LAGOS , UNA DEY HEAR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR PEOPLE HEADACHE, WHILE HELICOPTER THEY FLY TINIBU FOR NIGHT GO ASO ROCK FOR DISCUSSIONS ,
OBJ WEY PEOPLE HATE DEY WIN WITH LANDSLIDE VICTORY , TALKLESS OF JONATHAN WEY STILL GET SUPPORT ,
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS U STILL DONT KNOW YOUR COUNTRY ,

stop living in the past, there was no stong opposition during OBJ time, we only have regional parties then. AD for West, ANPP for North and APGA for east but today we have a strong opposition with presence in all the geopolitical zones of the country. rigging will be impossicant this time around cause them go give themselves close marking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign / Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.