Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26728 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
freecocoa:
Chai grin grin grin.

So you couldn't even help her? You just drove her out? That's cold man sad.

How did she feel when junior took an unexpected fall and you saying you didn't feel it no more?

That's her problem.
I fail to believe that a girl can't know she smells that bad.
From my reaction, it would have been obvious to her.

To make matter worse, she used my bathroom (only urinate) and I could smell that thing in there through out the day.
How me go take help am. Make she go see gyno. angry

5 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2014
ipleddge:
Me I no send them,I go still tab them,so u happy as dey ban me grin

Lmao grin grin as in I laugh die, e sweet my belle, so funny to see you get banned grin grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2014
2buff:

That's her problem.
I fail to believe that a girl can't know she smells that bad.
From my reaction, it would have been obvious to her.

To make matter worse, she used my bathroom (only urinate) and I could smell that thing in there through out the day.
How me go take help am. Make she go see gyno. angry
She may not have known na, I mean it's just like some people who have mouth odor without knowing.

You coulda sat her down and tried to be a gentleman by telling her in the most polite way possible about the offensive smell, then whatever she decides to do afterwards is her business.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

can you imagine?
that's some serious okafor's law in play. an ex is an ex for a reason. if she's not over him, why break up in the first place?

Cuz the breakup could have just been due to a fight after-which you don't even know why you both fought.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by ipleddge: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

Lmao grin grin as in I laugh die, e sweet my belle, so funny to see you get banned grin grin
I tried sending u pm,but I can't
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
She may not have known na, I mean it's just like some people who have mouth odor without knowing.

You coulda sat her down and tried to be a gentleman by telling her in the most polite way possible about the offensive smell, then whatever she decides to do afterwards is her business.

I agree, but I was far too annoyed to care at the time.
Besides, I had no long-term plans for her.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by freecocoa(f): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2014
2buff:

I agree, but I was far too annoyed to care at the time.
Besides, I had no long-term plans for her.
Lol, you see your life? You sure say no be olosho you carry go house so?tongue

Anyways, that's not a reason to cheat still, sleep don come, make we continue later.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Lol, you see your life? You sure say no be olosho you carry go house so?tongue

Anyways, that's not a reason to cheat still, sleep don come, make we continue later.

Cheat on who?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2014
2buff:

Cheat on who?
Cheat on the girl with a smelly puchy na, is that not what this thread's about? If a kitty stinks, then the man would cheat, no?

2buff sleep dey worry me abeg, see you lerra, kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Cheat on the girl with a smelly puchy na, is that not what this thread's about? If a kitty stinks, then the man would cheat, no?

2buff sleep dey worry me abeg, see you lerra, kiss kiss kiss.

kiss
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I missed you more sweets, I'm born-again now o, no more wahala, I'm very gently now, ya know wink.
No mind 2buff jor, the girl he wants to do no gree am, him come dey tell himself say her kinikon dey smell as consolation, that's why he opened this thread.
Ehen what of that ya backyard brother, what's that his name again?

born again? Like sincerely? Impossible tongue
Hahaha u don dey find trouble again oh 2buff retaliate oh lipsrsealed

Haha chi chi? haven't heard from him for a long time. cry
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

don't underestimate nkechi's law.
some exes know the exact button to press to get you interested. cheesy grin they will tell you it's just one last lay & you would be convinced.

haven't you heard of the horrible trend in naija - babes sleeping with their ex one last time shortly before their marriage? how do you think they are pulling it off if not by the power of nkechi's law? grin

I was given that excuse but the bait didn't catch.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2014
ipleddge:
I tried sending u pm,but I can't

lol e good for you grin grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2014
LordReed:

I was given that excuse but the bait didn't catch.

perhaps the physical conditions of nkechi's law was not kept constant. nkechi's law has no exception of the conditions are satisfied.

provided you guys shägged vigorously and the quality is of the highest level, you cannot escape nkechi's law - because of the nature of men, nkechi's law is actually more potent than okafor's law.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by ipleddge: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

lol e good for you grin grin
You be bad freind cry grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

perhaps the physical conditions of nkechi's law was not kept constant. nkechi's law has no exception of the conditions are satisfied.

provided you guys shägged vigorously and the quality is of the highest level, you cannot escape nkechi's law - because of the nature of men, nkechi's law is actually more potent than okafor's law.

Oh I assure you the conditions were perfect, I for chop clean mouth well well.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2014
ipleddge:
You be bad freind cry grin

loool I gree grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2014
LordReed:

Oh I assure you the conditions were perfect, I for chop clean mouth well well.

so what held you back?
she insisted on no condoms? grin cheesy
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by ipleddge: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

loool I gree grin
U no go sleep,abi u no go school tomorrow...your Aunty tell me say u late ystd
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

so what held you back?
she insisted on no condoms? grin cheesy

I decided that my then fiance was more important to me than a left field puccy.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 1:19am On Dec 17, 2014
ipleddge:
U no go sleep,abi u no go school tomorrow...your Aunty tell me say u late ystd

I no dey go tongue dem no get holiday for your country?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by ipleddge: 3:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

I no dey go tongue dem no get holiday for your country?
Lol...jss3 students preparing for junior don't go for holiday
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 17, 2014
2buff:

I promise you that no matter how bad men blocos gets, it will never CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE of a 12 square feet room when they get naked.
The issue is worse with females and must be duly recognized as such.

As long as you are not sucking it, you might not even smell anything.

My brother, THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My eyes have seen, my nose have smelt! angry cheesy
Some guys no dey change boxers in 1 month, with all the pee-pee drainage and dripping shocked shocked, thank God for thick jeans! angry

*back to page 2*

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 17, 2014
veave:
If her hygiene is poor you tell her. If she refuses to change, leave her. But make sure you tell her the reason you are leaving her.

I have a fault, i'm blunt to a fault and don't know how to paint the story colorful to make it sweet. I would also appreciate someone who can kindly point out my faults. Instead of gossiping or having resentment.

Thank you.

the last time i politely told a girl about her condition, you know what happened?

she saw a doctor, treated herself and that vajayjay area, and bluntly went and start sexing my friend instead of me.

is that fair?

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
And you think that doing this on a public forum is the best idea?
You must pay for this embarrassment.

grin grin oya fowl yansh have open
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2014
donnypool:

the last time i politely told a girl about her condition, you know what happened?

she saw a doctor, treated herself and that vajayjay area, and bluntly went and start sexing my friend instead of me.

is that fair?

No. But you did well.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2014
veave:

No. But you did well.

for wetin the girl come hate me join? i nor do any well for myself. talk say i know, i for nor talk sef

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
donnypool:

for wetin the girl come hate me join? i nor do any well for myself. talk say i know, i for nor talk sef

Honestly, you did well...
She was too embarrassed i tell you. Some people do not handle shame well
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2014
veave:

Honestly, you did well...
She was too embarrassed i tell you. Some people do not handle shame well

Abegi na so una be, talk say na you, you for do the same thing. same happened to a friend that suggested deodorant to a girl, the last thing she said was "thanks but you are so rude, don't tell a female that, i treated my self and i have found a well respectful man".

My advice to guys is, don't tell a female she stink, just don't smash and let her figure out why by herself.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by AdeniyiA(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2014
chaiiii... na so many 'oralist' they swallow bacteria dey get many diseases #pukes

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2014
donnypool:

Abegi na so una be, talk say na you, you for do the same thing. same happened to a friend that suggested deodorant to a girl, the last thing she said was "thanks but you are so rude, don't tell a female that, i treated my self and i have found a well respectful man".

My advice to guys is, don't tell a female she stink, just don't smash and let her figure out why by herself.

That is why the smart girls better learn from this thread on their own like some wise ones are already doing before they lose good/honest blokes like you due to their own inability to handle critique.

No matter what they say to themselves, Females generally have ridiculously weak egos compared to guys. A man wouldn't skip out on a woman just because she tells him to go shower or use Deo and he will simply take it in stride cheesy.

Woman on the other hand go fit hang herself grin
Either way, most females will find it VERY hard remaining with the same man because they will feel they can no longer do yanga for him again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2014
donnypool:

Is that how you will keep sulking? It is not your fault that a good deed turned bad for you. Does it mean you will not do good tmao?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / Marriages Then Vs Marriages Now / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.