Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26718 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
ehen also sleep naked or "without panties" at least. Coogar am I right or wrong?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Natasha2:

Okies thanks for the advice.

Ladies over to you. grin

run from infections too.
some ladies are so careless, they spread their büttcheeks over any toilet seat(public or private). there are toilet diseases here & there - a woman must ensure she empties her bladder before going out to avoid using the loo frequently.

help your partner to help you. cheesy

Natasha2:
ehen also sleep naked or "without panties" at least. Coogar am I right or wrong?

it depends....
if there's action that night, go commando!
if there's no action & it's cold, abeg - cover your treasure before roaches encroach. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

so why did you leave this woman that you were seriously considering to marry? are you sure you didn't fly the coop when the fishy smell became her permanent perfume? cheesy grin

I left her for something far more serious than couchie smell.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

I left her for something far more serious than couchie smell.

how are we sure?
abeg - it musta played on your mind that she could be seeing someone else.....
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hian! All dis products una dey use na hin dey make moSt babes catch infection o. Use a non-scented soap and H20!!! All dis perfume u guys are going about sef, do you house dead bodies in ya punnie? lipsrsealed
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
Hehehe see what konji has caused u grin

Lol do you think I wasted my time with them when I realized the situation?
I respect my "gold member" grin too much to put it into something that smells like 3 year old garbage lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

run from infections too.
some ladies are so careless, they spread their büttcheeks over any toilet seat(public or private). there are toilet diseases here & there - a woman must ensure she empties her bladder before going out to avoid using the loo frequently.

help your partner to help you. cheesy

it depends....
if there's action that night, go commando!
if there's no action & it's cold, abeg - cover your treasure before roaches encroach. cheesy grin

You have spoken well.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Hian! All dis products una dey use na hin dey make moSt babes catch infection o. Use a non-scented soap and H20!!! All dis perfume u guys are going about sef, do you house dead bodies in ya punnie? lipsrsealed

most GYNs even recommend water & hands alone. they said ladies shouldn't even use any soap at all.

Natasha2:

You have spoken well.

hehe!
natasha the commando. grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

how are we sure?
abeg - it musta played on your mind that she could be seeing someone else.....

It didn't have to play in my mind, it played out in real life.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

Lol do you think I wasted my time with them when I realized the situation?
I respect my "gold member" grin too much to put it into something that smells like 3 year old garbage lipsrsealed
What else will you say on NL? grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

hahahahahaha grin

Oya on a serious note how the product wan take help you catch infection? I wanna know
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

It didn't have to play in my mind, it played out in real life.

you mean the babe was taking another sausage in her sushi? grin maybe that was where the infection came from.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
What else will you say on NL? grin lipsrsealed

I don't think you understand...it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to perform under certain "atmospheric" conditions.
So there would just not be any point wasting time with it.

In fact, some smells can cure konji for 2 days straight with just one wiff lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

most GYNs even recommend water & hands alone. they said ladies shouldn't even use any soap at all.
yea you are right! The only time you'll catch moi going extra with the non-scented soap is during/after my monthly visit.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

you mean the babe was taking another sausage in her sushi? grin maybe that was where the infection came from.

Well who knows but it was not a big concern because she obviously was taking care it (the smell). As for her behavior that to me had more serious consequences.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahahahaha grin

Oya on a serious note how the product wan take help you catch infection? I wanna know
I no no who send me message o, I used one of them vaginal scented soaps a while back ,come see as my small London swell up like say Mohammed Ali punch my toto grin.Never again! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

I don't think you understand... it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to perform under certain "atmospheric" conditions.
So there would just not be any point wasting time with it.

In fact, some smells can cure konji for 2 days straight with just one wiff lipsrsealed

unless you have a stuffy nose...

Idowuogbo:

yea you are right! The only time you'll catch moi going extra with the non-scented soap is during/after my monthly visit.

many women don't know this....

Natasha2:

hahahahahaha grin

the theory is simple.
the coochie is self-cleansing. all those discharges are meant to kill the harmful bacteria and preserve the healthy ones. when you use soap or all sorts of artificial cleansers, they might kill the healthy bacteria that keeps the place in order.....when that happens, the coochie will have give off the bad smell.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

Well who knows but it was not a big concern because she obviously was taking care it (the smell). As for her behavior that to me had more serious consequences.

well.....you win some you lose some.
don't sweat over it. too many loonies out there - this is why most marriages don't last these days.

Idowuogbo:

I no no who send me message o, I used one of them vaginal scented soaps a while back , come see as my small London swell up like say Mohammed Ali punch my toto grin.Never again! angry

3 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

well.....you win some you lose some.
don't sweat over it. too many loonies out there - this is why most marriages don't last these days.

Over it ages ago, just one of life's lessons.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

Well my experience differs. I was with a woman who I seriously considered marrying. It happened that she caught an infection which gave off that fishy smell, she took all the necessary steps to be rid of it so I can hardly believe a woman will choose to be nonchalant about something as intimate as her reproductive health. If the infection is a persistent one then the smell will go off and on.

What is your dear friend's wife's excuse for not seeking treatment?

Laziness. What else?

Laziness spawns stupid comments like "It is my natural smell" and "If you truly loved me you would accept me as I am" and similar drivel.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

Over it ages ago, just one of life's lessons.

Now I'm curious bros, grant us your wisdom so that we can, in-turn, learn from you.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I no no who send me message o, I used one of them vaginal scented soaps a while back ,come see as my small London swell up like say Mohammed Ali punch my toto grin.Never again! angry

lmao gosh ID you dey craze grin grin grin you no go ever change grin
Thanks for the laugh.

coogar:

many women don't know this....
the theory is simple.
the coochie is self-cleansing. all those discharges are meant to kill the harmful bacteria and preserve the healthy ones. when you use soap or all sorts of artificial cleansers, they might kill the healthy bacteria that keeps the place in order.....when that happens, the coochie will have give off the bad smell.
Yeah I've read that self cleansing ish but I always feel just like the rest of my body, since I cant bathe with only water and feel clean then that place needs extra effort too, just how I feel though lol, maybe I'll turn down the Fem Fresh a bit.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin wink
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

Laziness. What else?

Laziness spawns stupid comments like "It is my natural smell" and "If you truly loved me you would accept me as I am" and similar drivel.
Hian! So that one is so used to smelling like locust beans that she termed it natural smell? TUA! *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Natasha2:

lmao gosh ID you dey craze grin grin grin you no go ever change grin
Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah I've read that self cleansing ish but I always feel just like the rest of my body, since I cant bathe with only water and feel clean then that place needs extra effort too, just how I feel though lol, maybe I'll turn down the Fem Fresh a bit.
Uwc baby gal... kiss

Jokes aside,I hope you taking notes o... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

Laziness. What else?

I don't know what to say to such but as a husband I think I will compel her to go to see a GYN. Women can usually be psyched into doing things they know is to their benefit.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

Now I'm curious bros, grant us your wisdom so that we can, in-turn, learn from you.

What do you wanna know?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Uwc baby gal... kiss

Jokes aside,I hope you taking notes o... embarassed

lol sure I dey with biro and pen paper and pen grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Natasha2:

the other parts of your body aren't self-cleansing. you shouldn't forget that bit. your creator has designed it well. it's acidic - when other chemicals get into it, they may increase the PH level & that is when funky smell oozes out.

water & your 2 hands should be enough.

4 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by ipleddge: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

the other parts of your body aren't self-cleansing. you shouldn't forget that bit. your creator has designed it well. it's acidic - when other chemicals get into it, they may increase the PH level & that is when funky smell oozes out.

water & your 2 hands should be enough.
i have been given a week ban for abusing seun and all his mods
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
LordReed:

What do you wanna know?

Coogar don already ask you.
Wetin happen?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
ipleddge:
i have been given a week ban for abusing seun and all his mods

errrrrrr,
who are you? cheesy

LordReed:

What do you wanna know?

tell us what happened?
what was her behaviour & what prompted you to break up with her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / Marriages Then Vs Marriages Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.