Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (29542 Views)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2014
WE WERE THE ONLY TWO IN THE KEKE SIR!! AH!
chester47:
TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME THING.HE GAVE THE DRIVER THE 100BUCKS,AND SAID FOR TWO?WELL HE DOESN'T KNOW YOUR NAME DID HE?SO YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN THE DRIVER YOUR OWN MONEY AND TELL HIM YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOURSELF..THE DRIVER AND THE DUDE WONT HAVE ANYMORE OPTION THAT FOR THE DRIVER TO GIVE THE DUDE BACK HIS MONEY OR EITHER FOR THE GUY TO COLLECT OR LEAVE HIS MONEY FOR THE DRIVER..YOU GARRET??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2014
blackprowler:

You are dumb. I'm unlikely to marry if I remain trapped in Nigeria with these women and their understanding of life

LOL.

Don't worry, keep hustling and sleeping at the embassy, one of these days, you may get lucky enough to meet someone who will let you wash their dishes in TOGO. wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Drone007:

You agreed for a guy you don't know to pay for your oranges? And you thought you were doing him a favor ('I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges'....)? Like, seriously? You just affirmed what the OP is saying. Where're your principled; where's your self-esteem?

Why do broke niggers always feel they gotta make a stale point? undecided
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by superspy: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Can I be your friend? I never chop since morning, my stomach just dey growl sotey I think say our neighbor dey keep Lion for backyard.

Have sent you a P.M, thanks.
sharp guy.i like ur style.LOL

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Atewo (Claps)

No bi my force to by something for girls nah.

I beg help me tell your specie them. wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
blackprowler:

You are dumb. I'm unlikely to marry if I remain trapped in Nigeria with these women and their understanding of life

Babe, u r too sharp. Notin goes for notin in naija
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
honeric01:

But you gave him your number init? if you wanted to be nice, giving him your number was to what purpose? what were you expecting him to do with your number? use it to play pool?

Not that I am obliged to give you any explanation. But, so you can learn something, I like to give out my phone number because we are in an era where networking is key. I have had productive professional relationships established through networking. wink

I not only hand out my number, I ask for yours first and if you turn out to be a nuisance, I loose your number. cool
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 1one: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
This is one of the "Tens" that according to me is totally on point!

Big ups man!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
Yes o
Na there dem sey see una. Instead of una to use am take beta mankind na to dey use am to take know who wan toast una and who no wan toast una.

Woman, "take live with them can't live without them". That's the more reason I love you guys.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.

Let me ask you a question?
And I speak for all guys

Why would I pay for oranges for you or give you a lift if I did not intend to ask you out sometime in the future?

I mean face it, you are a stranger just like every other girl. If I were Santa Claus or an angel, I'll go buy me a BRT bus and give every girl on the road a lift or pay for every girl I see buying soft oranges.

Its still part of the mentality that OP is talking about. Cant you refuse to accept the payment or what? The guy paid for your orange, you didn't refuse. The guy gave you a lift you didn't refuse. The guy asked for your number, you gave him. What do you think he wants to do with the number? Increase the population of numbers on his phone?

Abeg grow up GIRL.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

Not that I am obliged to give you any explanation. But, so you can learn something, I like to give out my phone number because we are in an era where networking is key. I have had productive professional relationships established through networking. wink

I not only hand out my number, I ask for yours first and if you turn out to be a nuisance, I loose your number. cool

Then why make it sound like you gave out your number to him because you wanted to be nice rather than say for "opportunity sake"? meaning even if he didn't pay for your oranges, you still would have given him the number for the reasons you listed above.

--[size=2pt]Operation holes picking mode[/size]----

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Jasi7(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:
Nice one.

Kristiana y not jst say ''very correct''....what does ur reply mean,that he wrote good english or that u like what he wrote...ladies can b so unbelievable wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
felsunseg:
A girl once told me she was a virgin and was nt ready for any relationship yet, but few months later i learnt she was pregnat for a guy who is not even up to my level.
dsame thing happened to me. she gave birth to a baby gal 2weeks ago. She is trying to hide frm me......gals n dia hypocrisy.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Filmewell(f): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
that part about asking for a phone number. i personally think is the males idea. it is not must that you must ask for her number. i will give you o.then save the number so that i dont pick the call. if only guys can understand that male and female chemistry. you can be interested in every guy its not possible.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
honeric01:

Then why make it sound like you gave out your number to him because you wanted to be nice rather than say for "opportunity sake"? meaning even if he didn't pay for your oranges, you still would have given him the number for the reasons you listed above.

--[size=2pt]Operation holes picking mode[/size]----

I gave him my number because I wanted to be nice and also for productive opportunities that may spring up. It is always a gamble, but one I find worthy.

You are not smart enough to pick any holes. If you were, you woulda analyzed my earlier post before jumping to conclusions and displaying your lack of wit.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
princefunmi, thumbs up 4 dat comment
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Jasi7(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2014
chimerase2:
Tosin no 3 vex me eh
One side chick told me she was a virgin and she hate sex die dat she has not even hugged a guy before
while she was not
I was shocked de day I inserted ma sim card on the phone slut
I was like yeeeeh shocked
I leta asked her why she lied and she said she was sorry it was a mistake angry

Had the same experience too...I ws angry but I kept mute,kept shining it so long as it was available anyway
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
chester47:
So you need a guy to tell you that he is into you before you turn him down.I can see now that lies is coming in..as a lady,you don't know when a guy is coming after you,is that what you trying to say..see no need trying to defend yourself here okay cause you cant.you don't have a point.she was not in a shitty mood..you supposed to know how medical doctors act,they think they attained the highest class in school,so a nobody cant just date her.it was later when she found out about me that she apologized for how she acted..yes i know how it is,cause me too,i know girls who come after me but i turn them down simply cause they are not my type and level.so the point here is that you like the guy or either you needed money so you allowed him to pay for you..why cant you just give the driver your money and warn him not to collect from him since if throwing the money is rude then

I think you have a point. Nobody does anything for a stranger. Its a different thing entirely if it's someone you know cos I pay all the time for younger acquaintances.

@owolawitola. Think about it. If it were you and another lady like yourself, a complete stranger, inside the keke and she paid for you wouldn't you have been concerned? You'll definitely want to know why she did that. It will be weird and you might even feel offended
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by chimerase2: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Jasi7:

Had the same experience too...I ws angry but I kept mute,kept shining it so long as it was available anyway
grin
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by StealthyMe(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
egbon abeg calm down oooooo

This ur comment dey fear me oooo

lol bros,i hate that thing ehn cheesy
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 100Cents: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up is not based on mere assumption but my findings and encounter with ladies

It takes the grace of God if you aint guilty of at least one of the listed points

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Mentality Of An Average Lady

1. A guy must be the one to start up a chat and he must be the one throwing the questions else he is not ready to chat

2. The society frawns against a lady making her intentions known to a guy, therefore, a guy has to keep pestering you b4 you finally agree in order to show to him that you aint cheap or desperate

3. A lady has to hide her virginity status or pretend to hate sekks in order to portray a descent or an attractive image

4. Sending Pm to a dude will make you lose your self esteem or pride as a lady

5. The mentality of an average lady is that, a guy should settle the bills. When the bill arrives at the table, you pretend it doesn’t exist cos you believe it's less of your worry cos a guy should always settle the bills by default

6. You are doing a guy a great favour by allowing sekks. Some will go as far as stripping unclad raining curses on a dude the moment he fuckks up because they consider it as a favour

7. A guy who loves you will go extra mile. Most ladies are brainwashed by this assertion. That is, a lady believes she can treat a guy the way she wants and expects the guy should be able to withstand any poo at the expense of true love
, not knowing you can pursue a man God has destined 4u out of ignorance and selfish motive

8. Any guy who tries to strike up a convo or pay your transport fare will later ask for your phone number 'cos he wants to woo you

9. You have to give unending busy excuses in order to portray an image of rear commodity

10. majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around sekks and that 90% of guys will never resist sekks. This sounds really funny but it is the real fact. I have spoken to so many ladies and I have come into conclusion that majority of our ladies believe that 90% of guys lack self control and will never resist sekks at any slight given opportunity

** Feel Free To Add Yours **

Mr Lecturer !

I hereby award you Doctor of Womanology...

You know these girls so well..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 100Cents: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2014
A girl offers you sekks, you decline she calls you mumu or castrate.

Yet she is the one telling you that all men want to sleep with her.

She wears half skirt, that exposes half of her thighs while she is standing and 75% of her thighs while she is sitting..

Devil dey use some girls brain as workshop..
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
100Cents:

Mr Lecturer !

I hereby award you Doctor of Womanology...

You know these girls so well..
hahahahahahaha

So I know them so well abi ?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
rittyben:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. U too like list.
Thanks sha, I just realise I have to PM someone sharpenly

hehehe , what if I say am not guilty of any?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by farano(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
1one:
This is one of the "Tens" that according to me is totally on point!

Big ups man!
undecided
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by ochon: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up is not based on mere assumption but my findings and encounter with ladies

It takes the grace of God if you aint guilty of at least one of the listed points

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Mentality Of An Average Lady

1. A guy must be the one to start up a chat and he must be the one throwing the questions else he is not ready to chat

2. The society frawns against a lady making her intentions known to a guy, therefore, a guy has to keep pestering you b4 you finally agree in order to show to him that you aint cheap or desperate

3. A lady has to hide her virginity status or pretend to hate sekks in order to portray a descent or an attractive image

4. Sending Pm to a dude will make you lose your self esteem or pride as a lady

5. The mentality of an average lady is that, a guy should settle the bills. When the bill arrives at the table, you pretend it doesn’t exist cos you believe it's less of your worry cos a guy should always settle the bills by default

6. You are doing a guy a great favour by allowing sekks. Some will go as far as stripping unclad raining curses on a dude the moment he fuckks up because they consider it as a favour

7. A guy who loves you will go extra mile. Most ladies are brainwashed by this assertion. That is, a lady believes she can treat a guy the way she wants and expects the guy should be able to withstand any poo at the expense of true love
, not knowing you can pursue a man God has destined 4u out of ignorance and selfish motive

8. Any guy who tries to strike up a convo or pay your transport fare will later ask for your phone number 'cos he wants to woo you

9. You have to give unending busy excuses in order to portray an image of rear commodity

10. majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around sekks and that 90% of guys will never resist sekks. This sounds really funny but it is the real fact. I have spoken to so many ladies and I have come into conclusion that majority of our ladies believe that 90% of guys lack self control and will never resist sekks at any slight given opportunity

** Feel Free To Add Yours **

This is your only "top ten" that made so much sense. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , what if I say am not guilty of any?
you and I know that is impossible wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
you and I know that is impossible wink

says who , impossibility is not in my dictionary.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Maamin(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
No. It didnt. Cause most of the time, that was never their aim. Besides stalking me every time i leave the gate is not what potential friends do. It has 'woo' written all over it. There is a way someone will approach u and u'll know its just friendship. Av taken chances with these kinda guys. Next thing they r sendin 'the minute i saw u, i just fell for u. You are my diamond'. Mschew.

Bwahahahahahaha....babe! any guy that use this type of line for you, give him a dirty slap

My type of wooing line is this...'the minute I saw u, I just want to fvck u'

Diamond kor diamond ni. angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by lockupman(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
People with ur reasoning made me stop being nice. I knew a pretty thick babe in my area sha. I entered a bus with her ( I didn't drive cos I was not going to far distance), I paid her fare. We knew ourselves before o @ least on a hi-hi basis. Only for this girl to see me after paying for her fair on several occasion, she'll be dodging. She stop saying hi to me. Based on who I be na, I lockedup totally. God come punish her on two different coincidental location, I saw her first a sandfill in vi, bus nor dey rara, see crowd. I drove to pick up pple going to costain, just to help, I saw her wella and she saw me too korokoro. I form blindness. Shame nor gree the emptily proud girl enter my car. I zoomed off. Another one, I saw her at that ungodly mile-oshodi express way on a weekend, na cos of her I purposely go stop there and ask her to hop in make bad thing no go happen to her there, cos God fit vex for me. Even if I wanted to toast her, she has lost regard I once gave her cos of her too much empty pride. Now when she sees me, she'll form wanting to hail but I dey place her for one-side. Most times I go lockup, form not-seeing her. I just thank God that I won't finally marry a naija girl. Their mentality turns me off especially those ones that purport to be educated (cos they can't keep a marriage and build a home) forming fine girl @ 42.

Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by ochon: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
princefunmi:

Let me ask you a question?
And I speak for all guys

Why would I pay for oranges for you or give you a lift if I did not intend to ask you out sometime in the future?

I mean face it, you are a stranger just like every other girl. If I were Santa Claus or an angel, I'll go buy me a BRT bus and give every girl on the road a lift or pay for every girl I see buying soft oranges.

Its still part of the mentality that OP is talking about. Cant you refuse to accept the payment or what? The guy paid for your orange, you didn't refuse. The guy gave you a lift you didn't refuse. The guy asked for your number, you gave him. What do you think he wants to do with the number? Increase the population of numbers on his phone?

Abeg grow up GIRL.

gringringringringrin
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2014
ochon:

This is your only "top ten" that made so much sense. Nice one.
thanks my boss.. I'm humbled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Test A Man's Love! / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.