Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (29535 Views)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
No its a fact, and you are example number 1
woooooooow !!!! Me ke ?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by UjSizzle(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
realsammie:

Can u imagine Another mentality of an average Nigerian lady
Actions and reactions hun.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Floyd45(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.

You sef why re you allowing them pay for your stuffs?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by UjSizzle(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Mynd44:

Then the guy is a child in adult's clothing
Can't say I disagree
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by StealthyMe(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Thunder faya girl wey wan follow me chat monosyllabically after i don write epistle grin

Lol...but serious if u're best friends with k and the likes undecided
I just leave them hanging smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
StealthyMe:
Thunder faya girl wey wan follow me chat monosyllabically after i don write epistle grin

Lol...but serious if u're best friends with k and the likes undecided
I just leave them hanging smiley
egbon abeg calm down oooooo

This ur comment dey fear me oooo
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:
Nice one.
oya run thru d list and point to your mentality

** waiting **
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AJ01(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
I hate numab 7 ehhh with passion Stupi.d gals..
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
I'm going to disagree with you though. I dont think like that. Except number 8. Well duh! Its so obvious. When they follow u around on the street, pay for ur tfare and ask for ur number, what else is it for if not to woo you?
Then if you know you don't like him or don't want him to woo you,kindly turn down his offer of him be generous..just tell him,I HAVE MY MONEY,SO I CAN PAY..DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by guente02(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Hanibal:
the story wey u tell bin dey sweet.. but I didnt quite understand the last 3 sentences that ended it
Na so e b guy.
It became complicated.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
I like this title. It is so refreshing to see a thread about females that doesn't have something about "Nigerian girls" as a title. smiley cool
lol.
This is actually abt Nigerian girls.
Last Bullet
Nija girls do all the things the Op listed.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Actually they didnt give me a chance o! They just gave the money to the keke man. What should I have done??!
chester47:
Then if you know you don't like him or don't want him to woo you,kindly turn down his offer of him be generous..just tell him,I HAVE MY MONEY,SO I CAN PAY..DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Freelancer00(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
I'm going to disagree with you though. I dont think like that. Except number 8. Well duh! Its so obvious. When they follow u around on the street, pay for ur tfare and ask for ur number, what else is it for if not to woo you?
To ask if u've gotten home and maybe call u up once in a while. No be everybody wey collect ur number wan toast u
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Drone007: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.
You agreed for a guy you don't know to pay for your oranges? And you thought you were doing him a favor ('I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges'....)? Like, seriously? You just affirmed what the OP is saying. Where're your principled; where's your self-esteem?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
Actually they didnt give me a chance o! They just gave the money to the keke man. What should I have done??!
meaning you are dependent..did you know that i came back to Nigeria about last 2 weeks to spend this Christmas met a lady who is a medical doctor too like me.did you know i stopped to give her a lift,she rejected not knowing am also a doctor..i pleaded but to no avail.she had to stop a taxi,which i came down to pay for the taxi..did you know when i gave the taxi man the money,this young lady took this money f from the drivers hand and threw it back at me through the window and zoomed off..did you see that..can you do it..of course not cause you so dependent that's why when they pay,you feel happy.if they ask for sex you feel bad after taking their cash.you talking about chance,i didnt give the lady a chance,but she took her chances..why cant you do that too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Princecalm(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Hope girls drop all those mentality and face reality.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Yes o
joseph1832:
"Never underestimate the power of a woman's intuition".
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by shadrach77: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
So true. And the same phools will be demanding for gender equality. Awon oloshi gbogbo angry angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Freelancer00(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
I once had abi encounter with a chick from Ojota to Ikeja. As we were entering the bus, she mistakenly elbowed my glasses, she told me sorry. Paid for her bus fro. ojota to Maryland, then from Maryland to Ikeja. She asked if I knew her before, told her nope that I just felt like paying. I was to come down at kings way b/stop, next thing she said was 'I think I've seen ur face before', I was like 'Na' then she asked for my number, I told her plainly that I have many uncalled numbers on my phone that would she like to be among, she was just laffing and told me we'll surely meet again which I really doubt. Me paying for her transport doesn't mean I want to woo her. I sure sey my epistle too long

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol. I am not dependent. Collecting the money from the driver and throwin it back at the guy is rude. Maybe the lady u paid for was in a shitty mood. Assumin he told me before he paid that that was his intention i would hav turned him down.And when he paid, I wasnt happy.I was like 'iru wahala wo leleyi' and if that kinda thing happens with sumone i will see again and he asks for sex, i wont feel bad denying him. I will gladly turn him down. Cause i didnt send him
chester47:
meaning you are dependent..did you know that i came back to Nigeria about last 2 weeks to spend this Christmas met a lady who is a medical doctor too like me.did you know i stopped to give her a lift,she rejected not knowing am also a doctor..i pleaded but to no avail.she had to stop a taxi,which i came down to pay for the taxi..did you know when i gave the taxi man the money,this young lady took this money f from the drivers hand and threw it back at me through the window and zoomed off..did you see that..can you do it..of course not cause you so dependent that's why when they pay,you feel happy.if they ask for sex you feel bad after taking their cash.you talking about chance,i didnt give the lady a chance,but she took her chances..why cant you do that too

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Okay. U have a point. But among the ones av actually given my number or pin, they didnt think like u. I learnt from them
Freelancer00:
To ask if u've gotten home and maybe call u up once in a while. No be everybody wey collect ur number wan toast u
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
Lol. I am not dependent. Collecting the money from the driver and throwin it back at the guy is rude. Maybe the lady u paid for was in a shitty mood. Assumin he told me before he paid that that was his intention i would hav turned him down.
So you need a guy to tell you that he is into you before you turn him down.I can see now that lies is coming in..as a lady,you don't know when a guy is coming after you,is that what you trying to say..see no need trying to defend yourself here okay cause you cant.you don't have a point.she was not in a shitty mood..you supposed to know how medical doctors act,they think they attained the highest class in school,so a nobody cant just date her.it was later when she found out about me that she apologized for how she acted..yes i know how it is,cause me too,i know girls who come after me but i turn them down simply cause they are not my type and level.so the point here is that you like the guy or either you needed money so you allowed him to pay for you..why cant you just give the driver your money and warn him not to collect from him since if throwing the money is rude then
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by ghostofsparta(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
I like this title. It is so refreshing to see a thread about females that doesn't have something about "Nigerian girls" as a title. smiley cool
[size=20pt]Reversibly my exact point for infact title of thread on NL front page should have been redacted as 'Nigerian' for instance, Why Police Are Police Mean is incorrect...it should have been 'Why Are Nigerian Police Mean', the other day we were watching on S MAX channel one of those 20 Top Blunder Shows entitled battling babes 2 and there was a clip where this crazy obese white lady misbehaving so much that he shoved aside an American soldier before getting into her car and drove away, and my friends were like...."she no fit try that for Nigeria, the soldier man go slap her" now you see a thread on NL front page entitled 'Why Are Soldiers So Brutal And Psychotic' when it should have been 'Why Are Nigerian Soldiers Brutal And Psychotic'...so Evina, those mentality listed are not mere assumptions but are truths peculiar only to 90% of Nigerian ladies, whether rich or poor, educated or not, skilled and un-skilled. What irks me the most about Nigerian babes is.....*too disturbing, can't say*[/size]
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
You dont get it. I wasnt at my bus stop. We were getting down at the same place. He gave the keke man #100 and said for two. I didnt know he wanted to pay for me. From where we took the keke he kept talking to me. And my money was in my hand. So obviously i had the mind to pay. All I could say was thank u. Since i didnt know he planned to pay, how would i hav told the driver beforehand not to collect it??
chester47:
So you need a guy to tell you that he is into you before you turn him down.I can see now that lies is coming in..as a lady,you don't know when a guy is coming after you,is that what you trying to say..see no need trying to defend yourself here okay cause you cant.you don't have a point.she was not in a shitty mood..you supposed to know how medical doctors act,they think they attained the highest class in school,so a nobody cant just date her.it was later when she found out about me that she apologized for how she acted..yes i know how it is,cause me too,i know girls who come after me but i turn them down simply cause they are not my type and level.so the point here is that you like the guy or either you needed money so you allowed him to pay for you..why cant you just give the driver your money and warn him not to collect from him since if throwing the money is rude then

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Freelancer00(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
Okay. U have a point. But among the ones av actually given my number or pin, they didnt think like u. I learnt from them
I understand u, the bad ones don spoil the good ones
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Exactly!!
Freelancer00:
I understand u, the bad ones don spoil the good ones
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by felsunseg(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2014
A girl once told me she was a virgin and was nt ready for any relationship yet, but few months later i learnt she was pregnat for a guy who is not even up to my level.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
You dont get it. I wasnt at my bus stop. We were getting down at the same place. He gave the keke man #100 and said for two. I didnt know he wanted to pay for me. From where we took the keke he kept talking to me. And my money was in my hand. So obviously i had the mind to pay. All I could say was thank u. Since i didnt know he planned to pay, how would i hav told the driver beforehand not to collect it??
TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME THING.HE GAVE THE DRIVER THE 100BUCKS,AND SAID FOR TWO?WELL HE DOESN'T KNOW YOUR NAME DID HE?SO YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN THE DRIVER YOUR OWN MONEY AND TELL HIM YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOURSELF..THE DRIVER AND THE DUDE WONT HAVE ANYMORE OPTION THAT FOR THE DRIVER TO GIVE THE DUDE BACK HIS MONEY OR EITHER FOR THE GUY TO COLLECT OR LEAVE HIS MONEY FOR THE DRIVER..YOU GARRET??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by maxiuc(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Jasi7(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Do u agree with menw when I say ur topics na abt ''10 things' and ''top 10'' abi....tosyne2much!
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by blackprowler: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

You are dumb. I'm unlikely to marry if I remain trapped in Nigeria with these women and their understanding of life

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Evina(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

grin True that. But I'm almost certain he implied it though.

wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / How To Test A Man's Love! / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.