Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (29536 Views)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
LordReed:

Sex is the biggest favor a woman (or man) can do for you because they are giving you their body . I wish more ladies would respect their bodies more and not give it to tramps who don't value it.
I won't agree with the bolded.. Sex is not a favour and will never be a favour

why would a lady resort to stripping herself unclad to rain curses on a guy for a mutual agreement ?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Emodeee: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
it doesn't mk d mentality a fallacy.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jasi7:

Kristiana y not jst say ''very correct''....what does ur reply mean,that he wrote good english or that u like what he wrote...ladies can b so unbelievable wink
Both
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
oya run thru d list and point to your mentality

** waiting **
ok,am guilty of number2,5,7,8 & 9.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

ok,am guilty of number2,5,7,8 & 9.
** shaking my head in disappointment **
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by rittyben(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok seen thanks
100Cents:

Replied...

Check inbox..
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by rittyben(f): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is that ur final answer?
Elantracey:

hehehe , what if I say am not guilty of any?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
rittyben:
Is that ur final answer?

lol , I think I'll go with you .
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I won't agree with the bolded.. Sex is not a favour and will never be a favour

why would a lady resort to stripping herself unclad to rain curses on a guy for a mutual agreement ?

Did you dash her her body? Did you have a hand in producing it? Is it by force to agree to sex with you? Her body is hers, if she grants you entrance she is doing you a favour. If you value your body you will know that access to your body is not something you give lightly or willy nilly. I am sure you'd call her a slut if she had sex with everyone.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by overhypedsteve(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.
angels sent to make your day abi? Why are you not the angel sent to make his own day?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by rittyben(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I think I'll go with you .
Correct babe
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Floyd45(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
lockupman:
No mind them. Osho-free!

Lol i'm not hating on her though. All i'm saying is that if you know the guy is going to be a pest by allowing him pay for your stuffs, then next time tell him No please and thank you. Shikena!!!!
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
** shaking my head in disappointment **
Most gals do it,and there is nothin bad in it.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by isaacfreeman99(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
chimerase2:
Tosin no 3 vex me eh
One side chick told me she was a virgin and she hate sex die dat she has not even hugged a guy before
while she was not
I was shocked de day I inserted ma sim card on the phone slut
I was like yeeeeh shocked
I leta asked her why she lied and she said she was sorry it was a mistake angry
hahaha you are a bad guy
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by mizmycolly: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
Not all ladies have this mentality

I strike up convos whenever i am online

I can pm a guy if need be

I buy lunch for male friends at school tongue

A guy who loves you can go extra miles for you. Yes. But becareful. There are so many fishes in river Naija.
If you like do Shakara forget that one

Nigerian guys have a problem with a lady making her intention known tongue
Also the fear of rejection

I call my male friends. And we talk for minutessss.. Yea. Naija girls make calls too tongue grin
...who are we going to ask?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by mizmycolly: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
tyconcepts:
The war of sexes is never ending and never won.

Individual difference matters a lot.

I have paid bills for a guy.

Be be first to make sensual approach.

I have given surprise gifts even when its not his birthday.

Initiated dinner and footed the bills.

Represented a guy perfectly business wise in his absence.

I have been the first to say sorry even when I wasn't wrong.

The list is endless.....Its my life ......Its my individual difference....It gives me kicks....It creates the change I want to see.....Its thrilling.

The question is who is the guy??

My answer is he is worthy.
who are we going to ask?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
mizmycolly:
who are we going to ask?
what's happening here ?

Mizmycoli I no understand wetin dey happen here.. Pls report here ASAP grin

** is this plagiarism or what ?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by chimerase2: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
isaacfreeman99:

hahaha you are a bad guy
amu not a bad guy grin
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by braindamage(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
Not all ladies have this mentality

I strike up convos whenever i am online

I can pm a guy if need be

I buy lunch for male friends at school tongue

A guy who loves you can go extra miles for you. Yes. But becareful. There are so many fishes in river Naija.
If you like do Shakara forget that one

Nigerian guys have a problem with a lady making her intention known tongue
Also the fear of rejection

I call my male friends. And we talk for minutessss.. Yea. Naija girls make calls too tongue grin
grin grin...This just cracked me up
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by ceeceeco: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
I dnt regard dependent ladies, not @ all. Just spend the money on dem, have sex & bullshit dem.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Igbins12(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.

so on point
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by dechandel(f): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
braindamage:
grin grin...This just cracked me up
Its very suprising that you guys didn't whyne about that one today tongue
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very true, but from my experience they are African ladies' mentality, especially Nigerian.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
what's happening here ?

Mizmycoli I no understand wetin dey happen here.. Pls report here ASAP grin

** is this plagiarism or what ?

Lol

@Mizmycolly

I really don't know what your intentions are.
I have gone through your 5 or so posts....clearly, you seem poised on disrupting my activities on here, to create a confusion of sorts as to the originality of my online identity.

I hereby dissociate my moniker, my personality and my activities on Nairaland and beyond from the moniker whose link I impressed above.

angry angry

Any other Mizmy on NL is a Counterfeit!!!

Cc:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Pasqal09
Farano

Kika23
1one
Cupidhero
Brandnew2
Excelsia
.......And my friends on here, everyone.

Urine, Cwaya, laplace12, dunkem21, Dahjhi, Matthewbriggs, Mzgracie(, CalabarBoi, pickabeau1, omenka, Veeey, EzePromoe, AbuMikey, xcapizt, Peterken05, LogoDWhiz, Obinoscopy, mentorandfriend, folameme, chibwike, goofyone, DAvIt0, priscaoge, timawoku, Epathra, vosquare, Theben, crackhaus, agabaI23, Ymodulus, MissSlimbody, bolaino, hensben, Tallesty1, ebullientV, AirborneLacer, MabraO, themejiwalker,alexdellafonte, Dygeasy, Missmossy, Xtarxhyne, luxanne, DOWHILE, AfricanApple,dre1

10 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Cwaya(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol

@Mizmycolly

I really don't know what your intentions are.
I have gone through your 5 or so posts....clearly, you seem poised on disrupting my activities on here, to create a confusion of sorts as to the originality of my online identity.

I hereby dissociate my moniker, my personality and my activities on Nairaland and beyond from the moniker whose link I impressed above.

.......And my friends on here, everyone.

[size=16pt]NOTED[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 1one: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi

Lol.

I guess MizMycolly is just one of those groupie - like fans.

She/he wants to be like you.

gringrin
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
1one:
Miz MyColi

Lol.

I guess MizMycolly is just one of those groupie - like fans.

She/he wants to be like you.

gringrin

mizmycolly:
I am the lion......i don't speak grammer

^^^ That's his first post.

This one clearly wants to cause trouble.
undecided
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by braindamage(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
Its very suprising that you guys didn't whyne about that one today tongue
....We do whyne sometimes, especially from a lass who is a stalker for all the wrong reasons
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 1one: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

^^^ That's his first post.

This one clearly wants to cause trouble.
undecided

You're his Linda Ikejigrin

He is your MrAyDEE, abi what was the name of that idio:t sef

I can't remember.

Anyways, waste no thought on him, he wont go far on Nairaland, especially if he's a rabble rouser

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AfricanApple(f): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
computerboy:

Man of god inserting sim card?? embarassed
Amu disappointed embarassed embarassed
me sef shocked
chimerase2 hell fire is real o
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don finally wear my babe panties ooooo and I enjoy am ghan wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by SenatorJames(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up is not based on mere assumption but my findings and encounter with ladies

It takes the grace of God if you aint guilty of at least one of the listed points

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Mentality Of An Average Lady

1. A guy must be the one to start up a chat and he must be the one throwing the questions else he is not ready to chat

2. The society frawns against a lady making her intentions known to a guy, therefore, a guy has to keep pestering you b4 you finally agree in order to show to him that you aint cheap or desperate

3. A lady has to hide her virginity status or pretend to hate sekks in order to portray a descent or an attractive image

4. Sending Pm to a dude will make you lose your self esteem or pride as a lady

5. The mentality of an average lady is that, a guy should settle the bills. When the bill arrives at the table, you pretend it doesn’t exist cos you believe it's less of your worry cos a guy should always settle the bills by default

6. You are doing a guy a great favour by allowing sekks. Some will go as far as stripping unclad raining curses on a dude the moment he fuckks up because they consider it as a favour

7. A guy who loves you will go extra mile. Most ladies are brainwashed by this assertion. That is, a lady believes she can treat a guy the way she wants and expects the guy should be able to withstand any poo at the expense of true love
, not knowing you can pursue a man God has destined 4u out of ignorance and selfish motive

8. Any guy who tries to strike up a convo or pay your transport fare will later ask for your phone number 'cos he wants to woo you

9. You have to give unending busy excuses in order to portray an image of rear commodity

10. majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around sekks and that 90% of guys will never resist sekks. This sounds really funny but it is the real fact. I have spoken to so many ladies and I have come into conclusion that majority of our ladies believe that 90% of guys lack self control and will never resist sekks at any slight given opportunity

** Feel Free To Add Yours **
They have no comment. Its true to some extent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / How To Test A Man's Love! / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.