Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (11008 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by kennykg(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
chrisvilla:

geez...
ladies man...who knows how long you've been chyking her
my brother this my first time of seeing her on nl and i'm not chking her but i don't think you want to know how it feels when someone says "you ugly" to you or anyone you know... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

No way , its not easy , would it be easy to say no to. a lecturer demanding for sex in order for him to pass your paper?
it's easy to say. It depends on how u say it
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.shey if i send you card you go carry am send me back

Try send am first grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Lol. There lives depend on it. I remember one Uche Ogbuagu joke wey the girl dey tell him mama sey if the guy beg the mama as him take beg am, the mama go gree sef.

Hmmmn' Its a widely known fact that babes enjoy sex more than guys. You will know from their moans and gyrations. Most times they urge you on.

They just pretend about it.

grin grin I reserve my comment.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ichapi55: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamord:
oga. U own small!! I met a chic at a friend party in elegushi.. We were in contact for 5 days then she popped up the usual grin "I will like to share something with u, can I trust u?? (B4 nko) okay am having accommodation issues, I need to get a place to stay ASAP , its giving me sleepless nights , I feel so down right now.. I heard there is a nice place in gbagada for 350k that I would have loved to check out but I don't have..............., for my mind I was like make she go collect refund from the baba... cos e no work grin

I had a similar experience somewhat....
I met this lady I was still at the wooing stage but knew she liked me and wld definately agree...so I invited her to my house normal. Me no strings attached just some let's jist and have fun and talk plus also help me cook cause I don't like cooking she came and as we were talking. I never talk sex she started saying no sex before Marriage I come ask are you a virgin. She said no then what's the fuse about no sex before marriage plus I never asked for sex so I bone forget....
Fast forward 3 days latter cause she come my house and e set cause she really didn't know much about me I just teased her that am comming to your house the next thing she wrote was when are you coming am really broke....na wa oooo
Another I had this arangee babe from my friend so me and the babe started trying to. Get along and usually I don't do arangee stuff this my friend a girl just some how made it be she was coming often to my house when I was around each time she come I go pay her cab fair to and fro I didn't use to go and drop her it was now a routine imagine T fare she no dey get....lol we no dey mushy mushy yet oooo.....until demands started coming there was a day I even attempted touching her and she just dey form na em I free her joor
Fast forward at the end we broke up and I. Was not bordered one bit my relationship with that my friend that was also her friend dwindled...I cared less cause them feel say I get. Money them one open office for my head....
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
chrisvilla:
I comment my reserve...

Most of this b***ches typing this sh!t in here are f*ugly

mtcheeewwww

pretty ladies don't complain

What exactly don't they complain of?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin I reserve my comment.

Whisper to me Elantracey, Shebi, women dey enjoy am?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ichapi55: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamord:
oga....who are the we Speak for yourself!

Oga only Me be we.....Lol
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Whisper to me Elantracey, Shebi, women dey enjoy am?

How you want make I take know abi my name na women? grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ichapi55: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
what of those that has genuine intention sad, you guys are also the one that always says they like virgins

No ooo we don't like virgins oooo
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

How you want make I take know abi my name na women? grin

grin

Una no dey discuss am for ladies time out?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Lol. There lives depend on it. I remember one Uche Ogbuagu joke wey the girl dey tell him mama sey if the guy beg the mama as him take beg am, the mama go gree sef.

Hmmmn' Its a widely known fact that babes enjoy sex more than guys. You will know from their moans and gyrations. Most times they urge you on.

They just pretend about it.

guy some babes don get PHd 4 faking.Dont be deceived grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
it's easy to say. It depends on how u say it

Oh really , so how should she say it in that situation ?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

grin

Una no dey discuss am for ladies time out?

I nor dey any ladies time out and the few girlfriends wey I get we nor dey discuss rubbish grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
The question should be ; why are Nigerian girls too stingy with their pvszies? That thing in between your legs is our food, so it is wicked of any girl to refuse giving it to us. wink

Ask us for anything, we will give provided you let us into your paradise. cool
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

Thank you. smiley
welcome dear..d mail u asked me to check, i didnt c it oo..u can resend it dear..merry xmas to u with all best wishes!.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

I nor dey any ladies time out and the few girlfriends wey I get we nor dey discuss rubbish grin

You win.

Very soon you go claim sey you be V

or you want be Reverend sister grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

You win.

Very soon you go claim sey you be V

or you want be Reverend sister grin

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
donpeey22:
The question should be ; why are Nigerian girls too stingy with their pvszies? That thing in between your legs is our food, so it is wicked of any girl to refuse giving it to us. wink

Ask us for anything, we will give provided you let us into your paradise. cool
why wouldn't we be stingy with, later some guys will tag us as slut
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
When a girl foots her bills herself a guy may not put pressure on her for sex but when she makes her responsibility mine then she has to get down low with me, that's the least she can do or what else does she bring to the smooth running of the relationship. What's the essence of a relationship without sex?
d essence of a relationship withot sex?...some guys sha..thanks to God am single and happy too..#No sex till marriage!
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ichapi55: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:

Giveeeee it shall be given unto you good measure. Shaken together and running over...running over
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ronald4lif(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
bestdeals0:
d essence of a relationship withot sex?...some guys sha..thanks to God am single and happy too..#No sex till marriage!

Good luck to you
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

What exactly don't they complain of?

pvssy and money.

most pretty ladies ain't broke or demanding.
they just want ur undivided attention..

kapische.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Get away to wia nau ?
To where it is easy to say NO...
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
don't mind those hypocrites that refer to you as sluts. Do ur thing girl. cool
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
donpeey22:
don't mind those hypocrites that refer to you as sluts. Do ur thing girl. cool

did I say I was called a slut
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
did I say I was called a slut
lol..don't take it personal, that statement was not directed to u alone but to the ladies generally. cool
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Oh really , so how should she say it in that situation ?
ur first response/reaction goes a long way. Ur actions afterwards also has a lot to play. For further enquiries, use d pm button tongue
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
To where it is easy to say NO...

Lol it is very easy for me to say no but it is not so for all girls
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

Thank you. smiley
didnt c ur mail as u said..u can rsend it..wishing u a merry xmas wit all best wishes dear.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

Good luck to you
thanks dear.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by jmoore(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
bestdeals0:
didnt c ur mail as u said..u can rsend it..wishing u a merry xmas wit all best wishes dear.
Ok. sent. Check the spam folder if you can't see it in your inbox.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Say!!!! / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.