Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (11001 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by anigbajumo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
can't you help a lady without asking for sex undecided
oh!I don 4get say I b atm manchine.......u mean make I dey spend 4nothin?.....
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by anigbajumo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
bestdeals0:
d essence of a relationship withot sex?...some guys sha..thanks to God am single and happy too..#No sex till marriage!
Guy I sight u
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
As it is termed in law it is an offer. anyone can offer anyone anything if she likes she can accept. offer & acceptance go hand in hand. if a guy has right to offer sex the lady also have right to accept it or turn it down. if u accept dont put the blame on who offers u sex is ur responsibility as far as he doesnt force u. thieves.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by MrCork: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
We live in a society where sex is seen as an exchange for gift, money, relationship, jobs, e.t.c. why can't a man just help a lady without asking for sex.
women are so disregarded in this country and I asked myself why do some men have this attitude of "if you rub my back, I go rub your back"
sometimes, last year a friend was telling me how a guy bought her #500 suya, before she knew, the guy
started telling her to follow him to his house, I was like wow just because of suya..to cut the story short, she returned the #500 back to the guy.
In the days of our fathers and mothers, things were not like this, a man will be ready to help a lady without asking her for sex, but in this 21st century almost everything is screwed

.....u this Donkey.....so u don't want us to ask u for punnnny??...abi?....u want us to keep self servicing until KOndo don't stand up any more?

,,,,,,sweeeery plis dfont let me swaaaar for u!! (no oofeinse)

..by the way, u light skin?
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Danhumprey: 6:24am On Dec 29, 2014
MrCork:

.....u this Donkey.....so u don't want us to ask u for punnnny??...abi?....u want us to keep self servicing until KOndo don't stand up any more?

,,,,,,sweeeery plis dfont let me swaaaar for u!! (no oofeinse)

..by the way, u light skin?
angry
gringringringrin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by TDstarr: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
We live in a society where sex is seen as an exchange for gift, money, relationship, jobs, e.t.c. why can't a man just help a lady without asking for sex.
women are so disregarded in this country and I asked myself why do some men have this attitude of "if you rub my back, I go rub your back"
sometimes, last year a friend was telling me how a guy bought her #500 suya, before she knew, the guy
started telling her to follow him to his house, I was like wow just because of suya..to cut the story short, she returned the #500 back to the guy.
In the days of our fathers and mothers, things were not like this, a man will be ready to help a lady without asking her for sex, but in this 21st century almost everything is screwed
you girls are confused, i was talking to my sister yesterday a very cute guy that use to give her all she wants she stored the guys name with mugu, i asked her so is it the guy that is stingy that is now a good person?? when guys are kind they are friendzoned and taken or granted, just saying
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Tompeters(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2014
lefulefu:

In 21st century naija if a guy do a favour for a girl without sex the same girl will refer to the guy as mumu or mugu and she go tell her friends dat she don catch one mugu.This is why guys don dey wise up grin

Feel u bro..... Some of them are so foolish to make such comments when u actually had nothing in mind b4 ur help to them
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by liricyst(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:

Its simple....why do girls want guys to do stuff for them free? Isn't that rather selfish? So you ladies prefer a guy who does most things for you but is dying of kongi?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by lordfalcao(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Do you think, its only guys that ask gals for sex??
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Fourwinds: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
are you trying to tell me,you can't help a lady without asking for sex....
This attitude is so unbearable, abeg men make Una change.
Is not every lady that has the syndrome of maga-rism
it is because u are a lady. If u see excessive demand some girls put on guys dey call just friends not boyfriend ooo., u will understand y guys will want sex in return. It is easy to blame guys oooo. Until u are a man den will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.