Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (11000 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oh! I guess that explains it sad
those guys only know how to steal goats that are rampant in auchi..the goats are popularly called emeka over there.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
lefulefu:

In 21st century naija if a guy do a favour for a girl without sex the same girl will refer to the guy as mumu or mugu and she go tell her friends dat she don catch one mugu.This is why guys don dey wise up grin
not all ladies are like that
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ronald4lif(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
When a girl foots her bills herself a guy may not put pressure on her for sex but when she makes her responsibility mine then she has to get down low with me, that's the least she can do or what else does she bring to the smooth running of the relationship. What's the essence of a relationship without sex?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by naijaboiy: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
When a girl foots her bills herself a guy may not put pressure on her for sex but when she makes her responsibility mine then she has to get down low with me, that's the least she can or what else does she bring to the smooth running of the relationship. What's the essence of a relationship without sex?
Simple and short!
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Where are the ladies please come and defend yourself.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by IamDejman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sexual activity is overrated. undecided

Any guy that request sex in exchange for help is ignorant grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 150Airtime then the nxt week hw asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww

Quit collecting things from guys if you are not ready to play ball. Send the card back if you're going to be stingy about yours. They hustle with their sweat and blood to send that recharge card or money.

No bad feelings here, Just trying to put the records straight from the guys angle.

Scratch my back, I scratch yours.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

You need to understand biology.
The male specie makes the move, while the female accepts to mate with him or not.

Only men under the influence of holy spirit like me defy such natural laws.

If you can't say no to him, then there is no difference between you and him.

I understand biology perfectly but you need to do some work on physics , Newton's first law states that a particle remains at rest except an external force is applied to it . If some of you guys don't always demand for sex like its a right this thread would have not be created and Most times the force (pressure) applied is usually greater than the resistivity of the lady . Only ladies with grace like me could easily resist it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ronald4lif(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Simple and short!

I tire for this sex matter ooh, most of the times women make it seem as though guys are the only ones who enjoys or are interested in sex when they wants it as well. I never see a girl wey no like sex but na just pretense, when show start they will be moaning like craze lol
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by yomi007k(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
can't you help a lady without asking for sex undecided
No I can't.
This is Africa! Moreover don't d females enjoy d sex too. In d end u get d sex n d gift while we only get d sex. U still win so stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by chibwike(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
Lol..defend them na
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Tallesty1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

You know its not as easy as you say
Kataway b4 I open my eyessad
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ronald4lif(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:

Nothing to defend, they all enjoy getting laid including you, take care of your bills and no guy will pressurise you to get laid, it's that simple
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
southniyikaye:
and girls should stop acting like beggars..imagine a lady hi me on bbm and I returned d gesture n next thing was,pls can u send me card? I mean this is someone I don't know...why on earth will u ask a guy for things when u hardly know them?have helped strangers,female specifically on several occasions but on diff circumstances...girls should stop being beggars.in our parents days,,girls aree shy to ask or even collect
Any girl that ask for recharge cards from people she barely know especially on social networks,deserves any disrespect accorded to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by FLAWLES(f): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Quit collecting things from guys if you are not ready to play ball. Send the card back if you're going to be stingy about yours. They hustle with their sweat and blood to send that recharge card or money.

No bad feelings here, Just trying to put the records straight from the guys angle.

Scratch my back, I scratch yours.
.shey if i send you card you go carry am send me back
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
are you trying to tell,you can't help a lady without asking for sex....
This attitude is so unbearable, abeg men make Una change.
Is not every lady that has the syndrome of maga-rism
I can give and I do give, it does not stop me from spotting a fake girl.. Any girl that is quick to ask for money is cheap!! , what do u expect, guy go come count money give the geh, and she be like aww you are a darling, u so sweetlike I need all the bs talk.. she go go drop the same format for another man, do we look like fools to you.. Leave sex aside.. Guys also have issues.. We need money.. A lot of things to buy and gbese to clear, no be every time maga dey pay sef!! But u see boys comport , dem no complain, sometimes guys don't need sex but just that affection to show that u care . yet a lot of girls cannot even study environment. To know when its conducive and if its conducive to ask, the only time convo is sweet is when money and flexing dey ground. so when I want to Bleep don't raise an eyebrow ...I mean , is it that parents don't train these girls well, this same issue has made me not to pick a girls call.. She is no longer fine in my eye .. Bottom line.. Guys pay bitches money , any girl that is an olonsho should come out clean , instead of building koisk untop man head.. That format no dey work!! This attitude is so unbearable, abeg girls make Una change.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by jmoore(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

I understand biology perfect but you need to some work on physics , Newton's first law states that a particle remains at rest except an external force is applied to it . If some of you guys don't always demand for sex like its a right this thread would have not be created and Most times the force (pressure) applied is usually greater than the resistivity of the lady . Only ladies with grace like me could easily resist it.
grin grin I don hear
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by tonybosses: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
can't you help a lady without asking for sex undecided

because we dnt av anytn doing wt moni abi?? Dem dy pick moni for ground.

There is no free moni anywher.... if a guy gives u moni, blive me dt moni has a use b4, just dt on his scale of preference u came first.

Afta we "help" d lady wt nxt?

She no go even fit say thank u or she go tk prsn as maga.....rubbish!!!

Go nd work for ur moni if u no wannt fucking (mini prostitution)

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
OYO. unless i'm not attracted to you.
the last lady i helped betrayed me. she was not even my lover. just a friend. i stupidly lent her my salary. she promised to pay back in a month- June, 2013. omo! this is 26, dec, 2014, and i haven't heard from her.. she don block me for whatsapp, change number.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by tonybosses: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
are you trying to tell,you can't help a lady without asking for sex....
This attitude is so unbearable, abeg men make Una change.
Is not every lady that has the syndrome of maga-rism

stori...hahahaha

Dts Wht evri girl says...

Even wen we knw their character.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 1500Airtime then the nxt week he asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww

So you expect a guy who is not 'your boo' (whateva that means) to send you 1500 worth of airtime for nothing? Cos he's father christmas? And you accepted the airtime without asking yourself why he sent it ? Nne nawa o!

...And what do you mean by especially guys here in nigeria?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
not all men are like that too
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
tonybosses:

because we dnt av anytn doing wt moni abi?? Dem dy pick moni for ground.

There is no free moni anywher.... if a guy gives u moni, blive me dt moni has a use b4, just dt on his scale of preference u came first.

Afta we "help" d lady wt nxt?

She no go even fit say thank u or she go tk prsn as maga.....rubbish!!!

Go nd work for ur moni if u no wannt fucking (mini prostitution)
you are getting everything wrong, the rate at which guys demands for sex is way too high, any little peck, before you know the next thing is sex.
Those days a man can do everything for a lady without demanding for sex
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Kataway b4 I open my eyessad

Get away to wia nau ?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by tonybosses: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 1500Airtime then the nxt week he asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww

Wt happened to ur boo Why e no marry if? grin grin grin

D mumu boi allow himsef to b dragged into d rubbish
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

You know its not as easy as you say
he didn't say Oya easy. He said its very easy and it's true
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orunto:
Guys who ask for sex are mean, ugly, corrupt and sick. Handsome men don't ask, they are just given and begged to have it.
before nko.. You will give me when I want it grin that's now on the package of the guy.. Am not in a rush towards things, and respect myself.. When I go down you will know its on a mutual understanding.. That we both dig ourselves
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

grin grin I don hear

grin grin You nor get another choice na
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by tonybosses: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she schools in auchi polytechnic what do u expect?

Auchi poly girls spoil..... one wan use phuking kill me here na so dem dy form......

Nd dy sabi lie, I bet u chk veri well u go c say Wetn she post here na lie sef
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
bottom line : u met a cheap guy that saw 1k5 as investment.. Matured guys know beta
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by kennykg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
In the 19th century men helped women with free mind, in the 20th century men still helped women with free mind until some ladies started compensating them with sex then some men felt like it's become a norm. In the 21st century women started asking for so much help and even offered their body in exchange which some men gladly accepted while few rejected.

most women who exchanged favours for sex have nothing reasonable to offer,other ladies got better offers than sex but majority spoilt the value of the minority and the weak men see sex as the equivalet of favours....

>personal experience<
i once did a favour for a female friend and she offered to pay me back with sex which i declined. She told her friends i was impotent( i cleared my name later). But she lost all the value she had from me and anyone that knew her with me.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
i know not all ladies are like that wink wink wink wink wink wink but the yeye ones still dey use that maga line.besides some guys dey beg recharge cards from other guys when dem no get cash so no yawa if the girl na close friend wey really need help u can give her if u get.The ones wey we dey talk about na those ones wey dey beg money or recharge cards from random guys for facebook or 2go grin.Inbetween i love ur pix.u set wella wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.