Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34414 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by lasheez(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
[b][/b]Johnatan [b][/b]to [b][/b]Nigerians:Before I had no shoes but now I do.Thank you very much Nigerians
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by oathman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
mcino:

May the fate of these Buhar's election failure victims befall all the Buhari supporters, Amen

NO NEED OF CURSING YOU MY FELLOW NIGERIAN, BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY

LAST BULLET

KILL YOURSELF A$$H0LE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by success9(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
Nonsense! You shall spend that 5 years in jail by God's grace.

No now, the man na my brother o
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by obinoral1179(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
emedy:
My Conscience won't let that...I'm sorry dude.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mcino: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Foo.l!!!! You will die a miserable death, in the hands of terrorists, chanting SAI BUHARI
oathman:

NO NEED OF CURSING YOU MY FELLOW NIGERIAN, BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED ALREADY

LAST BULLET

KILL YOURSELF A$$H0LE
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Galaxydon1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
wicked thunder fire your mouth there, if you like increase the price of fuel this new year we dont give a damn,
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by oathman(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
mcino:
Foo.l!!!! You will die a miserable death, in the hands of terrorists, chanting SAI BUHARI

shut up E-goat, who told you i'm a buhari supporter.

Last bullet:
You carry jonathan for head like say him sabi your popcy.... Were, eru-iku

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by priestken1(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2014
agarawu23:
Wat av u done with 6yrs ?
telling us d same story 4 d past 6yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Sarhamsyn(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan to Nigerians: Give me another five more years to transpoil Nigeria. grin ride on Mr President we are use to it...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mechanics(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
voiceofnigeria:
President Goodluck Jonathan today urged all Nigerians to be patient for another four or five years for the country to be better, Punch reports.

The president was speaking in today’s Sunday service at Christ Apostolic Church, Area 1, Durunmi, Abuja where he worshiped.

He assured Nigerians that his administration was working hard to put Nigeria on the right path but warned that the result of their efforts might not be visible immediately.

He opined that if the present achievements of his administration is sustained, Nigeria would become a better place in the next four or five years.

The president also urged Nigerians to continue to pray for his government with assurances that he and his team will continue to give their all in the discharge of their duties.

He said, “For me and members of my team, in spite of the challenges, we will continue to do our best.
“As a nation, we have not reached where we want to be, definitely not. But we are coming up with a number of policies.

“Those who are taking pain to look at what we are doing will agree with us that if we progress as a nation steadily in this manner, in the next four or five years, this country will be a better place.”

Just yesterday, Former president Ibrahim Babangida urged all Nigerians, who mean well for the country, to support the President.

SOURCE 1: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/jonathan-to-nigerians-give-me-another.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriall-be-a-better-place-in-five-years-says-jonathan/
hmmm, we need change, wat has he done in d past years, he shud give others d chance to rule.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by zeedof(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Amen

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by floflo12: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ pack ur load.
GMB is our man.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 – in most other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out
8. Police/ military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure 13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called ‘Tactical Manoeuvre’ when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed “Boko Haram”
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal 27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN’s duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.
41.Boko haram insurgents abducted 219 Nigerian school girls – chibok Girls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mr president has spoken
only him can deliver a clean job

ride on mr president, we shall give you ten years to finish the job.

Gej till 2025 if possible

Now I see the reason for Ur user name
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by yemivictor: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

It is not her fault but the false federalism we practice

So withdraw your statement

Ngozi remains Nigeria's best

It's not her fault, it's not GEJ's fault, it's not David Mark's fault and it's certainly not the governors' fault.

Dear sir/madam, Nigeria is suffering and will continue to suffer when we have youths with your thinking pattern.

I have no apologies for my initial statement and neither will i withdraw same.

You would do well not to bother replying. Thanks
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2014
floflo12:
GEJ pack ur load.
GMB is our man.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 – in most other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out
8. Police/ military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called ‘Tactical Manoeuvre’ (when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons
to be killed by a well armed “Boko Haram”)
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN’s duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.
41.Boko haram insurgents abducted 219 Nigerian school girls – Chibok Girls

Damn! What a detailed list of accomplishments. wink
Another term for cluelessness? Haba!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by bigdul: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Cmon Shut up. We should give U 5 more years to become more clueless right?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2014
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely this Idiott wont win one single state in the South East, useless drunkard angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by babaluckey: 3:59am On Dec 29, 2014
olatunji21:
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria-Pastor Tunde Bakare..

Nope...buhari is
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Fourwinds: 4:39am On Dec 29, 2014
Vstuffs:
We gave u 6 years...now another 4/5 years

What you can not achieve in 6 years will u achieve it in 4/5 years

But no pros........if APC put better person..I for vote..APC.......but...na GEJ me dey slot in
confused human being
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by dvee2: 4:42am On Dec 29, 2014
With all due respect to this president, why do you always address Nigerians from the church? Monday to Saturdays, you have all the time to address us but you dont until Sundays in the church. Are you not causing religious division? Nigeria is a circular state for Christ sake. What will happen if Buhari address the nation every friday from the mosque? Why are you buying sentiment from christians and causing further division among your countrymen? I know past northern presidents goes to mosques and saudi arabia, but they never address national issues from the pulpit of the mosque. You move from one church to the other every sunday addressing your countrymen in a circular state like nigeria and bigots call Buhari the one that is religious fundamentalist?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by abagnalie: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2014
sammhi:

please stop and think again... the man you are addressing produces the oil that sustain the country...try respect that ooo
is that why he is trying to destroy the country because of they have oil.there is bulk of oil in the far north plus agriculture is enough to sustain the north. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Vstuffs(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Fourwinds:
confused human being
na Your father be confuse being
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Coolguy89(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
To destroy Nigeria I think,no way#2015saiGMB
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
yemivictor:

It's not her fault, it's not GEJ's fault, it's not David Mark's fault and it's certainly not the governors' fault.

Dear sir/madam, Nigeria is suffering and will continue to suffer when we have youths with your thinking pattern.

I have no apologies for my initial statement and neither will i withdraw same.

You would do well not to bother replying. Thanks

Your comment shows you lack understanding of economic Renaissance

If Nigeria fails to Restructure herself, not even the best economist can salvage her.

So blaming Ngozi shows that you lack understanding of Nigeria's core economic problem.

GEJ can't achieve much if we still constrain him to make a difference using FG powers.

Until we make our States LGAs and Private Sector the vanguard of economic diversification, growth and development, even if we give Buhari life presidency, his best efforts won't be felt.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2014
don't wori, u shall spend 5yrs in kirikiri.

GMB2015!

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by dharmieeey: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2014
PreciousGem:
five years angry no be four years dem dey rule 4 this country again. Abeg go sit down we no dey giv u na APC sure pass

he is planning to amend the constitution

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by LaconicINC: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
#stealingisnotcorruption -GEJ
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
You don do 6 solid years and yet little or no significant development have manifested in this country, abeg mr president go back to otueke let the agent of change do his work.

BuhariOsinbajo2015 TimeForChange
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by guttentag(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2014
IdemandAchange:
W

And the Clueless Azz-wipe said IBB is his FATHER

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by jambor(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2014
We gave u 7yrs nothing change, u still need 5yrs 4 wot. go nd transform ur town tueke tueke 1st
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by KLand(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2014
HugeCock:
No!! No! No!. We are sending you back to ur village. We need change. We dont need a president with no tèsticles. BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT 2015

Yes we need change but I don't see Buhari as the change we need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Saudi Arabia Snubs President Buhari’s Family / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.