Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34411 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by purplecircle: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
I am sorry I cant give you another 4 yrs. You had 6 you did nothing.. my people have suffered more under your admin than any other. You made us realise that corruption isnt a big deal. Your cabinet is filled with thieves who keep enriching themselves n family. Bye bye Uncle Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by holluwai(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Then after that 4 or 5years you will ask for another 4-5years again! Abegi jor
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by reborn1: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
....In the church again. Ok!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by nerodenero: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
As I have always said that posterity will judge us.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by darepoju(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
I believe that someday that we shall all live in
peace. A Nigeria without acrimony or hate. A
Nigeria worthy of emulation. A Nigeria built on
love and understanding. Together, let's build
better Nigeria. Yes we can!
ride on sir @GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by LordVoldemort(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will vote for him if he can actually explain everything he said. My dog is smarter than this fullish full of a goat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by cosajadi: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
There's no excuse for failure, even if GEJ is given another ten years, He aint tranform anything. GMB for me and all my households.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Donbrig: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Our founding fathers must be turning in their graves right now. GEJ asking for more years after he couldn't make good use of the six years he has spent is a big insult to well meaning Nigerians. We can't accept this anymore, enough is enough. GEJ has done his best, he cannot give what he don't have.. He has to go and allow more credible president to takeover. Nigerians can no longer endure in poverty, mismanagement, massive corruption, insecurity, inflation of projects.

Buhari/Osinbajo

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fu-ck outta here! undecided You had 6 years already, what else do you want? 5 years ko, 5 decades ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
I just dnt want dis man anymore
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mediachirps(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria-Pastor Tunde Bakare..
what is your pastor- Tunde. Bakare Destiny; to rub his members?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by siraj1402(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
The president must have been on weed and conc ogogoro before saying this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
holluwai:
Then after that 4 or 5years you will ask for another 4-5years again! Abegi jor

Me Isa ka na yin shugaban kassan ka haka? Eh?

Me ya yi ma?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by stevecantrell: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
emedy:
My Conscience won't let that...I'm sorry dude.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by manneger2: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
The devil i knw is still beter...
GEJ 2015.....I still believe in u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by maximunimpact(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
More like giv me anoda 5yrs to finish off this country, to end and ruin dis entity once n 4 all!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by celeron40(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Nope Sir I Think we should Give u 60yrs.

After All I heard Rome was not Built in a Day.

gringringrin..Hilarious.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
manneger2:
The devil i knw is still beter...
GEJ 2015.....I still believe in u

Ba ka da kirki? Ai goodluck Ba shi da gaskiya
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by samuelprime: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Exactly what can Noʎ deliver in four years when noʎ messed six year of ur administration up? Mr. Niger Delta No...
Prepare oʇ vacate dat seat
Chikenaa!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by celeron40(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
mediachirps:
what is your pastor- Tunde. Bakare Destiny; to rub his members?
You can't even spell "rob".. gringrin.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Paretomaster(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Another 5 years of cluelesness? Hell no!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Many of the supporters of GEJ need to see a psychotherapist.
They live in denial of the failures of leadership of a Commander-in-Chief who is even sacred to visit his troops at the war fronts and does not know the facts and figures on the war against Boko Haram.
Ignorance kills intelligence.
And sycophancy is the worst form of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
shut up and stop spreading rumour
U beta go back to romance section..What we re discussing here is beyond ur comprehension.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Krisddon: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
voiceofnigeria:
President Goodluck Jonathan today urged all Nigerians to be patient for another four or five years for the country to be better, Punch reports.

The president was speaking in today’s Sunday service at Christ Apostolic Church, Area 1, Durunmi, Abuja where he worshiped.

He assured Nigerians that his administration was working hard to put Nigeria on the right path but warned that the result of their efforts might not be visible immediately.

He opined that if the present achievements of his administration is sustained, Nigeria would become a better place in the next four or five years.

The president also urged Nigerians to continue to pray for his government with assurances that he and his team will continue to give their all in the discharge of their duties.

He said, “For me and members of my team, in spite of the challenges, we will continue to do our best.
“As a nation, we have not reached where we want to be, definitely not. But we are coming up with a number of policies.

“Those who are taking pain to look at what we are doing will agree with us that if we progress as a nation steadily in this manner, in the next four or five years, this country will be a better place.”

Just yesterday, Former president Ibrahim Babangida urged all Nigerians, who mean well for the country, to support the President.

SOURCE 1: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/jonathan-to-nigerians-give-me-another.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriall-be-a-better-place-in-five-years-says-jonathan/
If not for the formidable forces bent on marring jonathan's administration, he would have performed much better.
I can't stop imagining why some people in a plural society like ours, have sworn to rule others forever otherwise, hell shall constantly be let loose!
May God have his way in Nigeria's situation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by eedris07(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
God will judge you GEJ... U have waste my future already.. N u r askin us anoda 4yrs?

We need change in 2015..
We need sm1 capable 2015..
We need sm1 dat can Reset Nigeria in 2015..
We need jst one man..
We need GMB..

Vote for APC
Vote for General Mohammad Buhari as PRESIDENT of Federal Repblic of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by jonyse: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
The transformation that Mr President did not do during his first term cannot be achieved during the second term. Mr President go back to Otueke and rest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by dejisky(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sai GMB 2014.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by legendsilver(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
showgolee:
Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a
person,
his simplicity and gentlemanness is second
to
none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last
years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti
in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing
happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base
10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement he
signed with
the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians
in
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in
our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of
Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy. *Another
BIGGER
&
BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of
June,
and you may have to sell your laptop
charger
before you can buy fuel to charge that
same
laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians
were
killed in the job scam organized by the
Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The Minister of
Interior,
Abba Moro, told us the job interrwas
"simply
mismanaged" and he has retained his office
and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under #
GMB but
now it's #186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told us
we
need
an extra $5 billion, through debts of course,
so
that our economy will not collapse like
Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an
unending
internal strike killing the future of poor
Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built
his
own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with
tax
payers' money, and my gentle president
followed
him to launch the school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury
and even
had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but
# BokoHaram keeps getting
more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000
killed by
# BokoHaram , over 6 million displaced
from their
homes and uncountable injured beyond
repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting in #
KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears
throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS
as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your
COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need
to
dance to a new SHOKI, this AWILO is no
more
wulo for us. Cheers to an unstoppable
change..
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by captainjay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ehnnnnn!!!!! If i hear 5yrs. No b 4yrs again. Se Gej dnt make m vex o. If u lyk prostate,beg n cry we don wise nw. Monkey no dey for bush again. Even d one inside bush don dey wear canvass n fubu jeans. We want #CHANGE#
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by tommykiwi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Are U asking for just 5 years ? As for me I will gladly give U more 10years to rule Nigeria,Presido carry go joor! U too much!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.