Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34412 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
oathman:
my prayer

This your prayer badt.

That's means boko boys will use their head as war front.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
OK

5 YEARS OF 1 BILLION NAIRA FOOD
5 YEARS OF 4 BILLION NAIRA PRIVATE JET
5 YEARS OF CLUELESS GOVERNMENT
5 YEARS OF YOUR WIFE COMPETING WITH BOKO HARAM IN "WHO BOMB PASS

DIS MAN WAN FINISH US
http://snipr.com/29kb1eq

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by lohresloco: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari is gay

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by dokunbam(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Five kini?

Has it changed from 4 years?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by kliq(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
oathman:
my prayer
This is deep...Damn

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ceepac: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
We dey ur back bro....... Sha no change d price of garri......coz na wetin dey survive me b dat ooo....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by showgolee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a
person,
his simplicity and gentlemanness is second
to
none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last
years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti
in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing
happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base
10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement he
signed with
the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians
in
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in
our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of
Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy. *Another
BIGGER
&
BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of
June,
and you may have to sell your laptop
charger
before you can buy fuel to charge that
same
laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians
were
killed in the job scam organized by the
Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The Minister of
Interior,
Abba Moro, told us the job interrwas
"simply
mismanaged" and he has retained his office
and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under #
GMB but
now it's #186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told us
we
need
an extra $5 billion, through debts of course,
so
that our economy will not collapse like
Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an
unending
internal strike killing the future of poor
Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built
his
own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with
tax
payers' money, and my gentle president
followed
him to launch the school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury
and even
had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but
# BokoHaram keeps getting
more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000
killed by
# BokoHaram , over 6 million displaced
from their
homes and uncountable injured beyond
repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting in #
KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears
throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS
as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your
COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need
to
dance to a new SHOKI, this AWILO is no
more
wulo for us. Cheers to an unstoppable
change..

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by voiceofnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
OK

Just that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Vstuffs(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
We gave u 6 years...now another 4/5 years

What you can not achieve in 6 years will u achieve it in 4/5 years

But no pros........if APC put better person..I for vote..APC.......but...na GEJ me dey slot in

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Bussietos(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
I SEE
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by deen4real7902: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAI BUHARI

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
This boy is high on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
From Me? You have IT!
GEJ till Whenever

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tufiakwa!...Doing same thing & expecting a different result is insanity-albert einstein....#Change 2015 is inevitable!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ajayiopy: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Since Nigerian are not patient Jonathan so he should go back to otuoke . for Jonathan information labaran maku is now APGA member in nasarawa state so if former minister of information could decamped what is Jonathan saying.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by merieam16(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dis man is clueless I must say such a daft

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Abeg make una nor ruin my night with this kain jist abeg. Too many pretty gurls on this table to chose from.

What arrant nonsense. Let him go transform Utuoke for his people. Nigerians don't need him. angry

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ireneony(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria-Pastor Tunde Bakare..
shut up and stop spreading rumour
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mckoolcharming(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ charger Ợ̇º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
GEJ... #Respect
I love ur courage...
big up
Gej till 2019/2020

Tell them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
I no even see the comment again self..i was editing to post something reasonable and then the MODS did what they were paid to do..make the house clean wink
voiceofnigeria:

Just that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by opeaceo: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Four or five years to do what exactly smh vigorously for him

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Remii(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
No
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by muktar10(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
What have you done with the years given to you back den?

We will send you back to otouke come2015 with our vote!

#IwillVoteForBuhari

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Make this egbon face his work Jare. Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Olateef(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is he drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by atakamus: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
We don hear my guy. Another 6 years abi? Ok make I ask my grand father if he will agree for me to do that. Haba God save us. Well let me think about my life if I am better after the many years you have been there as my President.
My Presido, I have thought about it. I will give you if you will agree to give me some of your 4 billion naira feeding money next year. Did I just say 4Billion naira for another 4 years which is subject to it been increased? Satan make u die ohhh or commot for this country.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

See what Dangote is telling Youths

http://businessclassng.club/pt/Dangote-urges-young-entrepreneurs-to-stay-focused.12-28-2014/blog.htm
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by vichyke: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
nigeria doesnt nid 5yrs to change but 1yr of unrelenting anti-corruption war 2 set everything in order. Change has come 2 stay. Am xtain, am ibo nd am 4 GMB 2015

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Jerrick(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
To spoil or to change

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.