Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50375 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by KingTom(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that na confirm lie our girls are expensive,,
If I hear grin
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
There's Nothing in it, its a matter of the mind... some are more matured than others.
If u know u can't cope with it, don't try it at all

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TDstarr: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
chimerase2:
Hight of stewpidity ur broda for crying out loud
Wia dos prevention de prevention tin comes to ua mind eh
U guys though amazes me atimes I wonder weda dis re genuine humans
Last two years during ma IT at aba
I stayed with ma cousine with her gal friend and we stayed in der 1 room apartment for half a year ma own na go hospital for morning dn come back late we all slept on de same bed
Even presently dis xmas me n ma cousines n sibling whom I hv nt seen since chatted for so long I forgot to go to ma room n we pass de nite der
So u guys should reason like a beings for once
i have even seen a broda and sister staying in a room in school,
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by slimmingcare(f): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes I can.Its impossible for a sane person to commit such act.
I stayed in the same room with relations, neighbors and nothing happens
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by justscorch: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm there's nothing wrong in it oh if u ask me but for ur mum to freak out maybe she don see am for ur eye say u like fucck and she no wan hear say u stretch body for night mount ur bro pinini

Btw

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views

am sure you mum lacks d control nd tinks u'v got d gene 2......

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
If I hear grin
only with I phone5 na u fit catch our girls,so better make some people no go use their school fees to please our gals
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views
. Haba u guys, I can even bath wth my sistr, na wa 4 u pple oooh.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by fountainsLtd: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Where they not sleeping together when they were younger? People like to make people sinners even when they have not done anytin! Nothing ig wrong in sleeping with your sister/brother wen challenges arises! Only people who are demonized will think and plan evil
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by youngice(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
my house don full finish
my sisters and i sleep in the same room
two are older than me and one is younger
them go comot from bathroom with towel enter room comot towell
nothing fit enter my mind , or am i a bastard

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by IamHumility(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
I've done that so many times.
There's nothing there sleeping in ♏Ɣ sister's room and on Τ̲̅ђe same bed.
It's a thing of Τ̲̅ђe mind.
If your mind is polluted, then It will affect you.
That means you can't sleep on d same bed with U̶̲̥̅r mum as a guy or with U̶̲̥̅r dad as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

wow! Are you serious?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Coolguy89(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ofcox why not,u won't feel anytin cos dey r ur blood
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by youngice(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
likewise me,nothing fit happen
never
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by hero31x(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
There is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Berthezda(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
lmao,.owkay,im new 2 nland but can't stop moi 4rm commentin:sir unibenstudent likez kristina1 nd prolly askd her out,kristina obviously likes sir chibwike(4giv ma conclusion)hence d dedicated lip pix.nd sir unibenstudent is hurt(i would be hurrt 2)..lol.buh is dis nairaland's version of twilightm ready 2 buy da whole season u knw.lol *winks*

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
she must be a control freak , like my mum
U will always be controled by ur parents as its thier duty until you are matured enough to go and get your own accomodation
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges

u mean ur broda is gonna rape yo?
Or you will succumb?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by blemon44(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

so you feel something for your brother?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by youngice(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
why should it? Except the dude is abnormal. A stark nakked sister is equivalent to a stark nakked guy to a "normal" brother.
this comment finish work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Hedybee(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Berthezda:
lmao,.owkay,im new 2 nland but can't stop moi 4rm commentin:sir unibenstudent likez kristina1 nd prolly askd her out,kristina obviously likes sir chibwike(4giv ma conclusion)hence d dedicated lip pix.nd sir unibenstudent is hurt(i would be hurrt 2)..lol.buh is dis nairaland's version of twilightm ready 2 buy da whole season u knw.lol *winks*
yes how much will u pay for the full novel collection?
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by MayflowerB(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
seems there are a lotta abnormal things happening that we dunno about. The question itself is very strange to me. So if I say "I sleep with my sister" anytime I'm home, it would be misinterpreted Ihe n'eme(things are happening)
My brother d things wey I dey see for here shock me pass u o....things are really happening......I am shocked beyond words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by midasbliss(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
This kinda thread sha.
I share a bed with my brothers when the need arises, unless u are polluted and possessed, I see nothing wrong with. Mhen!
Everyday common issues become complicated.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by bebe2(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
which kind dirty mind pple get these days?

i slept in the same bed with my cousin for over a year,

we were both 15, it never even crossed my mind.

pple mind na wa ooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TDstarr: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

U will always be controled by ur parents as its thier duty until you are matured enough to go and get your own accomodation
my mum loves it, i have even graduated, she will want to still act controlling and motherly when i come visiting, she doesnt let me stayout late when am around like she knows what i do in my house, but my dad doesnt care just my mum, so i just accepted her like dat
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
angry grin

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by sacora(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
why should it? Except the dude is abnormal. A stark nakked sister is equivalent to a stark nakked guy to a "normal" brother.
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
there is nothing bad about that na,maybe ur mum dont trust u guys
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
End time children, why can't u share room and bed with ur sibling of opposite sex?

If una sexual hunger dey push una reach there, God no go even mercy for una.

Even as of this year, I mean as i don shine many congo reach, I remembered I shared a room few times especially if i came home with my squad ( cheesy), while visiting.

Nothing there, and if u say konji na bastard for where ur sister dey, no be the konji be the bastard, na u wey dey konji reach ur sis or brother.

E no go good make u commit all the sins come commit abomination join am.
Even God go treat ur case special.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by farem: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
TDstarr:
prevention of what?? nawa for una mind o, i can sleep with my sister on d same bed am not a dog i am a human bein[/b]g, haba

[b]This has shown many claiming to be humans are, in fact, animals. If you cannot sleep with your sister/brother and because they have Ebola or demon-possessed, it means you cannot sleep with your mama/daddy and your best place should be Yaba left or cemetary. It is highest degree animalism!
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by KingTom(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
only with I phone5 na u fit catch our girls,so better make some people no go use their school fees to please our gals
Ok na but make I just carry $10 just incase wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.