Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (43836 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
shocked
Ipledge:
shocked why ?

errrrmmmmm long story but am back now.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by justmag(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:

I heard it clearly. That's the problem with guys like you, you are too fast to judge a lady by her actions and words. No one perfect don't forget that.

Ohhhh I know about forgiveness. Let me be clear! I can forgive her but that relationship will be over. What kinda of woman says something like that? You have to be a prostitute to compare the worth of sex to money!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by jmoore(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Did you just say mere words?

Have you forgotten that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh?
Somebody is in the spirit. Praise God.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:

Ohhhh I know about forgiveness. Let me be clear! I can forgive her but that relationship will be over. What kinda of woman says something like that? You have to be a prostitute to compare the worth of sex to money!
Most guys have said worse than these statements you saw here and they were forgiven and bck together. Don't be too fast to criticize someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op, this your thread remind me of Bro Emma (my neighbour) in the 90s. He met this lady Sis Chioma in the brothel, brought her home, introduced her to his parents as his wife to be. They eventually get married after so much disagreements from his family. It was known to all and sundry that sis Chioma was an Ex-ashawo.

She conceived a couple of months after and gave birth to a baby girl.

The problem with Sis Chioma was that she couldn't hide her true nature even after given birth. Whenever she had a lil disagreement with her husband, the next thing we would hear was: "you go pay all my toto money wey you don dey fuckkk all these days, bastarrrd".

The afore-mentioned post happened in the 90s in Surulere Lagos where I was born and bred.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ronalmagic10(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
I dunno why many guys here r quick to judge d gal as if they haven't even said worse than that and gotten away wit it. That statement does not in any way imply she's a prostitute. @OP, u guys had a quarrel, she got so angry that she began insulting and cursing you and when u asked her to leave the house she probably couldn't control herself anymore and then she made that statement. She realised her wrong and apologised and begged u to forgive her. So what's there that u can't 4give?? Besides, u still love and she clearly doesn't want to lose u. U beta follow ur heart. Many indecency star in nigeria and abroad have boyfriends. Some r even married and u want to break up wit someone over a statement made in anger.

It is not bad enuf that u labeled her a prostitute and even opened a thread on a public forum because of dat incident. Well, na she give u kpomo chop na why u get mouth. If she no give u kpomo chop u 4 no call am ashi

Get back wit her, make her realise how hurt u were over her statement, gradually build up d trust once again and try to handle her outburst more maturely next tym. Remember, no one is perfect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:
shocked

errrrmmmmm long story but am back now.
let me say welcome back
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?

Please post her picture. Maybe some of her clients on NL will identify her for you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
let me say welcome back

Thanks smiley
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Brightology2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Story for d gods.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by 1Dray(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
She must be Juditha, oh! bad way to go...
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP, you seem to me to be a bed-wetting boy than a man that is ready for marriage - no insult intended though. A woman that insults is not a normal thing at all (at least for me). But what the heck, someone has got to marry them - better you than me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by kamez(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't care if she meant it or not, but dating a lady who has such a loud mouth, is a no no for me..

Guy I'm not sure she is a prostitute, but I'm sure ur babe na agbero..

Wen u marry her, she go use bottle break ur head for night..

9 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by whothiefmymoney(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let her pay for all the strenght and sperm you wasted on her
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by nnamdi1993: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?
it-was-out-of-anger
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ylaa(f): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I BET YOUR OWN DE SLAP YOU,
elantraceey:
You want to marry someone that insults and shouts at you?

I just wonder what she'll do after marriage .
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by siegfried99(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
justmag:
Why are u trying to run back to where God saved you from?? Leave that höe alone!!! All these signs and you still asking questions. ...no matter how angry a woman gets NO DECENT WOMAN! and I repeat NO DECENT WOMAN will say some crap like that unless she's been out on the street working hard for her money with sex. Leave that Girl alone! And Yes!! You have been dating a textbook prostitute!!!

Tell'em

**this girls ain't loyal**

2 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by spanzed(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:
She has to pay for the sperm you wasted in/on her
lolzzzxxx I laff fall from mount kilmanjaro
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by yungcyrus(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

she will roast him..

3 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Lex11(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just secretly follow am for night... you go soon know. Be cool though.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by jingh(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
make d choice that wount make you come back on nairaland to complain about her behaviour during marriage

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
this is a big red flag!

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by abbey621(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
90% of secrets are spilled out during the course of anger. Girls are diabolical for saying the truth when they are angry, also the wise one said there's no smoke without fire. My broda be careful, study her more, play the game and time will reveal a lot, a word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
She said it out of anger. besides you got to pay her off if you must jilt her, that's what she meant.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by siegfried99(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
NOIBMUUL:

Please post her picture. Maybe some of her clients on NL will identify her for you.

Werey rey oo grin grin

Lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Wendy80(f): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
I won't say u should break up with her cos I don't know her but No DECENT girl(married or single) will say such to her Man no matter the level of anger. That's absurd.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by rafeelly(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
I knw pple sat a lot of things when they re angry but dude this is heavy bro...

one thing u can take away from relationship is quarrel.. if she actually said this.. mehn I think u shud start reconsidering about d whole marriage thing

marriage is not child's play bro...

4 Likes

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
wait....aw many part do u av
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Spare me that shit

Have you try to enquire what the OP did to her that resulted all that.

Don't judge like that, issues like this, you need to listen to both parties before you draw a conclusion.

My 2 cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
one lady will still come here to defend the girl undecided
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by makhez019(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
To me its not about anger here.shez a runs babe or was once a runs chick. Mine is for yato search for anoda woman elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by siegfried99(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bikonu, put marriage plans on hold and study her more... thats if u need to keep her grin

But sincerely, no matter the level of anger, no decent lady would say that... haba.!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.