Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (43840 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Why do they do like sex is a burden for them and only guy enjoy it ?? angry
i wonder ooo, na them e dey sweet pass sef.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
diluminati:

and then Seun takes it to front page. direct your anger at him

as for the op, you dunce nor be small
who told you seun was the one that move it to frontpage?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by phreakabit(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2015
What constitutes a prostitute is the pursuit of profit. . . .
So. . .
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by HARDDON: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2015
mployer:

Bro, Learning is good but I truly wasn't Learning that which You are teaching, haba angry

I was trying to experiment on something else. I've read articles were pronouns are changed to pass some message.
'him' is basically used used for male humans, a primary one pupil knows that.

Good, glad I was able to get under your skin cheesy tongue
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Forget, your girl na ashi. From her statement, she is used to being with different men. No decent woman will ever say such.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by wunmi590(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2015
femikay149:

Guy leave that tin from the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh

Only a street girl will talk like that

Guy thank God , he just exposed her true character

that no be wife material simple

Nah tru tlk sha
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
cozy7:
She's either a prostitute by nature or it runs in her lineage. D bible says "out of d fullness of d heart, d mouth speaks", in anger she's told u who she is. Tell her to give u bck all d money you've spent on her, then pay her 4d sex from there. Your family knowing her doesn't really matter, bcoz a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
omor which one i go believe?

Some people say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, and you said out of the fullness of the heart.

Seriously BIBLE must be confusing.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by wunmi590(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hangry?
R u 4 real? grin

Hangry?
R u 4 real?

Yes nah, nah him tlk am nd I quote am grin
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by julybaba(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2015
First of all, It is morally wrong to have sex before marriage, this is the basis for extramarital affair and lack of trust in a relationship. If She can give you her body, (while still searching) , she can give it to anyone (even after marriage). Secondly, despite your immoral conduct, God has decided to favor you by exposing the content of her heart, It is better to call it quit, if you want a blissful marriage, and not house of commotion with STDs.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by chyket(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2015
For me he has to properly investigate that thought process of paying for all the sex.What anger actually does is that it brings out thoughts that you ve been harbouring in your mind for a longtime.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by onmakpo: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
My broda. She may not be a prostitute but definitely a runs girl. She is used to getting monies after being laid.

I had a similar experience once and the lady threatened my life serious that I laid her and didn't have intention of being serious with the relationship from the onset.

I am still avoiding her till date cos she desperately wants to get married and I don't want to marry her.

Brace up, the decision is yours depending on where your heart lies.

Ciao
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Kei144(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
As I prepared myself for marriage, I read a lot of Christian books on marriage. One of the things I read is a follows: "All those disagreements during courtship are the very ones that will eventually tear up the marriage."

If you are having hot exchange of words during courtship, marriage proper will be much worse.

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Yakzo(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
@op, open your eyes well; you call HOT QUARELL nomal? I know you can personally bear her insults on you but, what about same on your parents and relatives?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by simdam500(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
I sorry for u...

pay her off... by the way she's a sluttyy
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by deavicky(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
I'm sure the lady in question never went to school
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
sulmeza:
Ma guy abeg tear race o...dat statement to me is nt inspired by anger o.....moreover..words sputtered out in anger are usually veri genuine..cus it's usually 'reflex'(involuntarily 'nt controlled') at dat time...thus it comes 4rm d heart.......xo pls runaway 4rm such a lady
Shut up......no one is perfect
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by igbanbajo(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
@OP
Run for cover. Stay away from her.
A girl who created a scene (with your neighbours hearing your hot exchange of words) and eventually demanded for payment for all sex had (still to the hearing of all) is simply a prostitute. No need to think twice about it.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by vital94(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
akwuna akwuna ka nwa ahu bu o,chineke na ado gi aka na nti
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by kclee(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
i even thought u caught her red handed, been angry can make her say those common words...
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Natasha2(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
360command:
why on your knees? You do not need to. Please take my hands for I have forgiven you instead for your sins! but I say to you, "will you marry me"?

I'm married.

Penboy:
lolz, why do i find humour in this? grin

I just have to warn the op, a relationship is a union between two forgivers, anger can make anyone go out of line.

He knows his woman more than any of us here, Is that how she behaves all the time or was the argument so hot this time? He should just talk things through and not leave her as some peeps are suggesting and I can bet on it they are not better than the lady he's dating.

femikay149:

this ur defence of prostitutes

hmmmm r u in that line ?

no pun intended

unfortunately there was no pun undecided tongue
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by BABANGBALI: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2015
so na for credit you dey fok the girl since 1820AD?omo gbese dey your neck o and you must settle the ashi grin
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by sueappostle(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
My friend think twice because women can also really conceal their really personality when it comes to marriage issue, especially when she knew you're a serious type.
Moreover, I guess the bible has a clue to it when it says "OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAK"
marrying a pretentious prostitude is like living in HELL on EARTHundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by vanbonattel: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2015
marry her!
the girl is blunt and blurts it out
she is better than a slow poison gurl who will bottle it up and poison you later
fix the wedding date asap
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by plendil: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2015
Kei144:
As I prepared myself for marriage, I read a lot of Christian books on marriage. One of the things I read is a follows: "All those disagreements during courtship are the very ones that will eventually tear up the marriage."

If you are having hot exchange of words during courtship, marriage proper will be much worse.

[size=18pt]10000000% TRUE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2015
sueappostle:
My friend think twice because women can also really conceal their really personality when it comes to marriage issue, especially when she knew you're a serious type.
Moreover, I guess the bible has a clue to it when it says "OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAK"
marrying a pretentious prostitude is like living in HELL on EARTHundecided
olodo!
quoting the bible while not condming fornication
hypocriiite!

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by vanbonattel: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2015
igbanbajo:
@OP
Run for cover. Stay away from her.
A girl who created a scene (with your neighbours hearing your hot exchange of words) and eventually demanded for payment for all sex had (still to the hearing of all) is simply a prostitute. No need to think twice about it.
na lie
even if you married angel and treat her bad
she will turn to trouble maker and naked herself outside
what di the brother do and say to her
dont condemn the gurl too much
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by plendil: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2015
double
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Dammyjohn(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
You want to marry someone that insults and shouts at you?

I just wonder what she'll do after marriage .

Her anger is justifiable but those words are not , whatever happened to anger management?

But op why did you omit your own side of the story?
Yes you are correct!A story that does not have the side B is not yet completed.We have read the part of the woman story which is the side A now let us read part of your(the man)story which is going to be part B.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by plendil: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
I must I'm shocked at the responses here, especially the advocates of "she said it anger"

Whatever happened to the good 'ol fashioned insults??

The fact remains: for her to utter those words CLEARLY crosses the line. No self respecting lady would EVER UTTER THOSE WORDS. She is a unrepentant ashawo. Full stop.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Accurate11(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hangry?
R u 4 real? grin

Hangry?
R u 4 real?
hahahaha
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Dammyjohn(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
vanbonattel:

olodo!
quoting the bible while not condming fornication
hypocriiite!
Exactly what is in my mind.The sin of the man has made GOD to purnish him by making the "prostitute"to misbehaved.Why should you fornicate with the wronge person.In short,you have many questions to give answers to.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Dammyjohn(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well,bro.In one word,she is a prostitute for her to have ultered that word that "you must pay for all the sex you had with her".I said that because I have experienced this same issue through a particuler man and his lady last year and later the man discorvered that truely she is a prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / This Is Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.