Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (43834 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Penboy: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Natasha2:
Op please I'm on my knees don't allow nairalanders to spoil your relationship.

She has apologized so you should let go,

Even if she was a prostitute so? Isn't she human?
lolz, why do i find humour in this? grin
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:

Your right but whatever it is I'm sure it's the anger talking
She is collecting money for sex elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by canalily(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2015
angryi hav always said this....watch what a woman does and not what she says....undecided
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?
Leave her with immediate alarcrity.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2015
U are just looking for an excuse to break up with her.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ogaprime(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.

this is the best time to ask her everything you think you don't know about her...

Best of luck
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by starlingbawa(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2015
People in relationships say a lot of negative stuff to one another whenever there's a quarrel, fight or heated argument. It happens to everyone and it's perfectly normal.

I think you went 'Too Far' by asking her to leave your apartment and that's what prompted her to tell you to pay her for all the sex you have been having with her.

But then, I agree with you that it's a bit absurd to hear such comment from one's girlfriend and honestly, you should be worried dude.

I would be!!!
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by gbodimowo(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2015
xynerise:

Anger can also make someone expose her true nature

Spot on
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by gbodimowo(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Why do they do like sex is a burden for them and only guy enjoy it ?? angry

I wonder
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by flowers4me(f): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Vic2k3:
Young man and you omitted the ones you said to her. So Nice....

Vic2k3, God bless you for this. "He who goes to equity should come with clean hands".
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Why do they do like sex is a burden for them and only guy enjoy it ?? angry

Truth is most women don't enjoy sex as much as men and you know it.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by flowers4me(f): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
U are just looking for an excuse to break up with her.
@Olu, thank you jare.
Also, for the records....l do not support that this OP's girl made a scene and some shameful remarks but my grouse is that, he had to narrate all she did leaving out his own roles. That to me is very unfair. EOD!

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Chris95(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Y r u bothered bruh?? Its nt lyk she mentioned a price...so jux give ha a warm hug...dt shuld do it. smiley
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by braine(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Toktee:
Thank you sweetheart,you said it all,if the lady is nt afraid of you nw that you cn walk out of the relationship,what will happen when you finally say "i do"
WARNING....don't marry some1 out of pity.
A lady that will shout when you shout and even asked you to pay 4 sexx is a prostitute,run 4 ur life.

Hmmmm....

OP, words like these should not be ignored. Do your investigation before you end up with a prostitute
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by LAX89(m): 1:43am On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

She's is a harlot. Why would she equate sex with monetary payment/compensation, I don't care how angry she was. This means she has been paid in the past to 4nicate, run for your life if you love it!
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2015
mikotim:

Source

proverb 4: 23
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2015
starlingbawa:
People in relationships say a lot of negative stuff to one another whenever there's a quarrel, fight or heated argument. It happens to everyone and it's perfectly normal.

I think you went 'Too Far' by asking her to leave your apartment and that's what prompted her to tell you to pay her for all the sex you have been having with her.

But then, I agree with you that it's a bit absurd to hear such comment from one's girlfriend and honestly, you should be worried dude.

I would be!!!

To me it's not normal , whatever happened to anger control? no matter how angry i am i can't easily bring myself to insult an enemy not to talk of someone i love, i'll just walk away and we'll discuss it latter , shouts and insults is a big turn off for me , i can't live with an insultive person.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by braine(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2015
I can't believe I read all the posts here. You peeple are hilarious! cheesy
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Judie7654(f): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2015
With all due respect, i wanted to ask your age but I looked at your profile picture and i guessed... Have you been in crossed with someone you love deeply?... When you've been...kindly quote this comment
elantraceey:
You want to marry someone that insults and shouts at you?

I just wonder what she'll do after marriage .

Her anger is justifiable but those words are not , whatever happened to anger management?

But op why did you omit your own side of the story?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by joe17: 2:15am On Jan 04, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
choi! shocked n y would a man slap a lady . I cnt do such o... I'ld rather hug her forcefully until she gets calm .. Than exchange anger wit her... wink that's the best option u knw ... Cos by then she'll only be trying to get herself loose 4rm the grip ... While I'd be lyk... Baby we shouldn't be doing dis u knw...

U knw dat ramsey noah begging style na wink

Even if I'm not. @fault I'd beg ... Cos if she chop the begging her head go swell n wen e burst she go con dey calm wink dan raising my hands on her
OK, Bro
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by mployer(m): 2:24am On Jan 04, 2015
HARDDON:

I need not try too hard, dog eat shyte n they can't but ooze same

Btw, u can't use d pronoun HIM for a dog in this context. Next time, experiment with IT

lol, You can't be teaching me This. I chose to use 'him' to make the dog look a little more alife.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by mployer(m): 2:27am On Jan 04, 2015
tosag:
Do you know the gender of the dog? It is "it". Not "him".

I know bro. I chose 'him' to make the dog look a little more alife
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Jan 04, 2015
@OP, Please see this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2064380/what-does-lady-gain-broke

Going through this thread, the comments of some ladies are very revealing.

There are lots we don't know about women. Yes even your gf.

They want us to accept their heinous atrocities and pretend all is fine. Check out these figures from research:

50% of first born kids don't belong to their believed bological dad. 30% of all kids don't belong to their supposed dad at all.

If you think it's all abradcadabra, go ask Femi Kuti. Two of his kids failed DNA/Paternity test. Don't even mention MKO Abiola's case.

A friend's only kid in 9ja failed DNA test that would have allowed family reunion visa to go abroad.

The above may seem irrelevant to the topic at hand. But it is because lots of ladies have a boyfriend but sleep with sugar daddies and others for money. Anybody can be responsible for the preggy of the girlfriend you want to marry. The firstborn kid may like not be yours!

Your gf can very rightly quantify the market value of all those sex sessions you believed were between two people in love.

Many begin it as a temprary thing in higher institution or as a jobless/underemployed/underpaid struggling girl from a not-so-rich home. Problem is it can become a habit and can continue into marriage if hubby is not loaded or at least comfortable.

wisdomguy4u:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by HARDDON: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2015
mployer:

lol, You can't be teaching me This. I chose to use 'him' to make the dog look a little more alife.

Arrh! A dead dog with foul attitude! grin

Little wonder

Btw, we all keep learning, the very day 1 stops, he stops living also angry
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by smsdigito: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Veralaw:
Forget it.
You were both angry.
If she was a call girl,leave it to the past...
Hmmmmm did i hear you say leave it to the past? that thing lives for long sha o. Can you urself leave it to the past if it were to be you? Yes we may forgive but the human remind can be funny a times. Hence if you know after discovering one day you will forgive without forgetting you better dig more and walk away else you will remain unhappy for the rest of the days of the marriage because there is no peaceful marriage anywhere without trust my dear.

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by elantraceey(f): 3:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Judie7654:
With all due respect, i wanted to ask your age but I looked at your profile picture and i guessed... Have you been in crossed with someone you love deeply?... When you've been...kindly quote this comment

I have a very different way of responding when am angry probably because of the way i see my mum responds , i've never heard her say a word of insult to my dad even when he's really annoying , there are various ways to express anger but shouting and insults is a no no for me . Mind you am sort of hot tempered but i've learnt to control it ,anyone can flair up in angry but control matters alot.

1 Like

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by tit(f): 3:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Justosaus:
pay her

pay her!
you men too like free thingy
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Originalsly: 3:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Bro...I don't understand you. You were ready to marry someone that been arguing with you...shouting at you...and disrespecting you for 5 years....but now she says something out of anger and that is enough for you to reconsider marriage.You really got it twisted. Nothing wrong if she used to be a prostitute...maybe out of desperation..tricked into it..forced into it....wbatever...that was in the past...but she being a ehmm...bishh....she was is and will fore er be a bisbb
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Guy,dont listen to the poo, most are saying. Best to walk away, else, you will regret.

She got lots of baggages
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2015
starlingbawa:

I would be!!!
Who told you is normal. You make me laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.