Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (43837 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".

naija chicks cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

This is fucccking hysterics.

How old are you ? angry

ChynoBEATS:

Well ..on a 2nd thought u're ryt tho.....hmm yeah. Abeg tell d Op say make e still gv her anoda chance.... wink

Bridgetown:

She is collecting money for sex elsewhere.

justmag:

please! Enlighten me with an example that could be worse than realising I have been dating a prostitute and I need to get my asss tested! angry

TDstarr:
IF na your broda nko? smh, anger makes women to say the truth

Happy Sunday Sirs and Mas
I hope you all had a wonderful night
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by kushsy: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
datguru:
Mtcheew, you need to get your head examined. Just because of mere words someone said out of anger that why you come here to cause more load on our server ? SMH for you
there r some words that r unforgettable :imagine a case where married couples r quarrying and d husband calls his wife a old prostitute and all sorts of derogatory word,how can that be wiped off..
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by kushsy: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:
Anger can make someone say alot of shitty things. Forgive her but you still have to try and convince her to open up more about herself to u. Cus there might be more to what you heard.
ok what if she finally opens up to be a pro or runs girl, what happens next? Should he leave her or continue? Words spoken cannot be taken back,had a similar experience it's over three years now yet those words still brings goose pimples to my body..in as much as I try to forget...
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by TrishaP(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
kushsy:
ok what if she finally opens up to be a pro or runs girl, what happens next? Should he leave her or continue? Words spoken cannot be taken back,had a similar experience it's over three years now yet those words still brings goose pimples to my body..in as much as I try to forget...
Ok
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by 9Too: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:
Anger can make someone say alot of shitty things. Forgive her but you still have to try and convince her to open up more about herself to u. Cus there might be more to what you heard.
oseafiana awele patricia mur.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by tunspear(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
brito:

Why?
cool please marry her!!

I like to attend burial of people who don't heed advice. tongue
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by omebe(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
I know how it feels to love a woman and nt wanting to let go,but believe me what u ave there is trouble waiting to explode not potential wife.man up and make some good decision.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
plendil:
I must I'm shocked at the responses here, especially the advocates of "she said it anger"

Whatever happened to the good 'ol fashioned insults??

The fact remains: for her to utter those words CLEARLY crosses the line. No self respecting lady would EVER UTTER THOSE WORDS. She is a unrepentant ashawo. Full stop.

I did not really wanna reply your comment but I guess I should.

1. you do not have to be shocked when married/ those in a relationship had some kind of misunderstanding. it is a normal thing to throw insult and those men who cannot throw back result to beating their wife/ girl friends.

2. The OP is playing the saint as if he did not contribute to what triggered the misunderstanding. she cannot just say pay me out of the blue like that. what did the op say that made the girl say such thing.

3. based on your argument, if you are a judge, I guess the first person that reports to you will definitely be the innocent one while the other goes to jail. in other words, the OP wrote on this thread just to favor himself and gain support.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by enjay1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
tunspear:
cool please marry her!!

hahaha na God go judge us o!
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by engrdubem(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pay her na........
Ur still seeking advice, u want to sign ur death warrant tru marriage. .......mayb afta 3 kids u quarrel and sh'll tell you the tru fada of ur kids
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by 40dogzz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
A man took a lady 2 his house, they both had sex after taking peper soup & drink. The lady started shouting, man u must pay. she called police 4 the man, he asked police e sweet me e sweet her who go pay? The police laughed & the closed the case.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
You want to marry someone that insults and shouts at you?

I just wonder what she'll do after marriage .

Her anger is justifiable but those words are not , whatever happened to anger management?

But op why did you omit your own side of the story?
all women are the same.......... So i dont blm her
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
ghost1718:
all women are the same.......... So i dont blm her
lol hello ghost grin
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
tunspear:
cool please marry her!!

I'm a lady, she may be innocent.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol hello ghost grin
hello my fellow GHOSTgringringrin
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol hello ghost grin
hello my fellow GHOSTgringrin;Dhappy sunday ??
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
ghost1718:
hello my fellow GHOSTgringrin;Dhappy sunday ??
same here...but you no more a ghost shocked
I can see cute you @ dp
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
same here...but you no more a ghost shocked
I can see cute you @ dp
thanks cool:ohope u went to church today ??
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
cool
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
ghost1718:
thanks cool:ohope u went to church today ??
yeah I did,just came back not too long....how was service?
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
yeah I did,just came back not too long....how was service?
i dont lie on sundays.......... So i haven't step out of my room since morning cheesy
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by poseidon12: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?

If you still love her, I advise you continue the relationship. What she said is a reflection of the general mindset in Nigeria as regards male/female relationship. Nigerians generally (not everybody) view sex as something only the men enjoy. So the women feel they should get something in return (usually money or gift) for doing the man a 'favor' by having sex with him. I would not hold that comment against her.
In the western society though, demanding money before or after sex qualifies as prostitution. If we apply same definition to Nigeria, your guess is good as mine.
So, don't take that comment too seriously.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
ghost1718:
i dont lie on sundays.......... So i haven't step out of my room since morning cheesy
shocked so you lie everyother day ehn.....
Diaris God in everything we do oooo....embarassed
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by ghost1718(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
shocked so you lie everyother day ehn.....
Diaris God in everything we do oooo....embarassed
God will understand me
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by Godside: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
xynerise:

Anger can also make someone expose her true nature

Please forgv me to say , you dnt knw much abt relatnshp . Am also sori to say dnt you knw all woman r prostistue in one way or d oda dependin on your level of undastnding .

You beta 4gv r nd continue wit ur love . What wil you do if she said dt afta marriage .

Are you having problem accepting your partner's past . Its better you join the father's and mother's in catholic church , they r waiting for you
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by In4matic: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
starlingbawa:

But then, I agree with you that it's a bit absurd to hear such comment from one's girlfriend and honestly, you should be worried dude.

I would be!!!

Spoken like an A man. Lord of HS feelings. How afar-a. thIs WORLD is a wicked place. We just have to plaY fsafe
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by sulmeza(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Shut up......no one is perfect
nd did i say anyone is?...seems u've got a veri big problem wit comprehension...or maybe u are one of dos kinda gals..so u pained.. undecided
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by cozy7(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
pelij:
omor which one i go believe?

Some people say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, and you said out of the fullness of the heart.

Seriously BIBLE must be confusing.
Any major difference "fullness" n "abundance"?

Funny u...
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by shady26(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year; and I intent to marry her. But lately, while she was in my house for a visit we had a hot quarrel ( that's normal ). She was shouting at me, calling me name and swearing ; yes, it was obvious that she was pissed off and likewise me. When things were stating to escalate, I angrily ask her the leave my house , because she was stating to create a scene in my neighborhood . That was when she said something that baffled me and got me thinking. She said a lot of bad things to me , I never took any of them to heart because I knew she was angry , but not until she said this exact words " YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR ALL THE SEX YOU HAD WITH ME BEFORE I WILL LEAVE".
This got me thinking, have I been dating a prostitute? Why will she quantum sex with money?
Now, she is apologizing and asking me for forgiveness . A part of me wants to continue with the affair because I still love her and we have gone a long way, moreover, I have already introduce her to my family. But , another part of me don't want to continue because I feel like I don't know her and that she might have a dark secrets which might explode after marriage.
Guys what's your say in this scenario ?
story for the gods, u are in for a long thing!welcome to.....
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by shady26(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
TrishaP:

I heard it clearly. That's the problem with guys like you, you are too fast to judge a lady by her actions and words. No one perfect don't forget that.
people are their words.
Re: Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? by konjivity: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
wunmi590:
You have said it all that when you are hangry you can say something else, I guess that what happend..
This must be onye ofe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.