Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50011 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ochon: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
gringringringrin Na lie joor....Dem no give you the money wey you dey find, Mama Patie play you 19. Ngige came to your rescue and the music changed to an APC melody. Chai...god of men

When did you join politics? shockedshocked

Lately you've been on several political threads. grin
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

I love your signature die. ..even Satan dey fear APC gringringringrin . GEJ TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2015
ochon:

When did you join politics? shockedshocked

Lately you've been on several political threads. grin

Lol..this is my base o. Surprised to see you here too
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Adetula1(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Na men, if you see the way i be play am today, i opened the whole windows and doors, just come dey blast the message, my spouse come dey wonder when i begin go church, i come tell am make e go ask the oracle of the holy spirit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
atlast my doubt about you is cleared.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ochon: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..this is my base o. Surprised to see you here too

Your profile once had no Politics Section as the most frequented, on it. Na newly you join this section. gringrin Anyway, be careful o. This section is not for the faint-hearted. Wish you luck.

Happy Sunday. wink
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
PDPblogger:

Who dash you spouse? Foolish 'man' like you. shocked

Na their way. ..APC and deceit na like bread and butter.
Him no gree put husband or wife so that yansh no go open but alas, the yansh still open
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2015
ochon:

Your profile once had no Politics Section as the most frequented, on it. Na newly you join this section. gringrin Anyway, be careful o. This section is not for the faint-hearted. Wish you luck.

Happy Sunday. wink

gringringrin Danke...i no need fear because you dey here too. Stay blest kiss
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by duni04(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

If God refurbishes my life the way GEJ refurbished Nigeria's dead railways, then its a big AMEN from me.
Ah! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ayoodeji(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Sir, have you forgotten God is not the author of confusion?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by samplegirl(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

God bless you and your family.

If I say that people should stop worshiping MEN they say I disrespect the men of God but God knows his men. People can now see for themselves. Fr Mbaka is now telling us that the God he is worshiping is God of drama, which means all he has been doing there has been drama.

What a shame!

What manner of God told you something in Nov. only to change completely in less than a month and say opposite?

But God of Abraham that I serve will hold everyone accountable to his words and actions even inactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by airex(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
@mbaka! Ure a disgrace to urself and those who ordained u a reverend!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mopolchi: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
doctokwus:
He may become one of d most visited and most popular priests when buhari eventually defeats gej.
Is that his reward? I thought heaven is what he is gunning for and not being popular or mostly visited.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mopolchi: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
airex:
@mbaka! Ure a disgrace to urself and those who ordained u a reverend!
Watch what you write! Mbaka is only voicing his opinion as a Nigerian not as a priest. He has the right to support whoever he wants just as you support yours. Cut him some slacks man.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by airex(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mopolchi:
Watch what you write! Mbaka is only voicing his opinion as a Nigerian not as a priest. He has the right to support whoever he wants just as you support yours. Cut him some slacks man.
.. watch wat u write man! Where was his mind when he endorsed him months ago? He's nothing but a sell out! I believe he's still acting d spiritual drama! Since he's voicing his opinion as a Nigerian and not a priest, why d inclusion of d *spiritual drama* lol
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na so, he's saying d truth.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
emiye:
GEJ is losing in 2015.

While it is too hard for some people to see baffles me. Cant you TANOIDS see that yet?

Dont be engulfed in your zone, and think winning the ss/se will give him overall victory. yes, i give it to him, he will get 90% se and like 85% ss votes, but that is where the victory party ends.
I wud laugh Ur Ass out if at d end Jonathan wins....... Destiny z destiny.... if mbaka likes he should act spiritual movie...I don't care....
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Samgreguc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:
Is that what they practice in catholic using birds. That's blackmagic
fool::::::::: Jesus did black magic sheay?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Dhugal: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

The biblical prophets you mentioned did not annoint / endorse a King and in six weeks emerge from no where and condemn the same king FOR NO REASON.

OR was Fr Mbaka not aware of most of the points he raised against GEJ as at November 2014?
Erm oga,Samuel it was that anointed Saul as King of Israel,go read the beautiful things he said about him.Same Samuel it was that rebuked him,even cursed him and under the prompting of the Most High anointed David as King over Israel while Saul yet lived.
Oh btw,Fr.Mbaka enunciated his reasons quite clearly.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mopolchi: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
airex:
.. watch wat u write man! Where was his mind when he endorsed him months ago? He's nothing but a sell out! I believe he's still acting d spiritual drama! Since he's voicing his opinion as a Nigerian and not a priest, why d inclusion of d *spiritual drama* lol
Guy, I term whatever he has said as opinion and nothing from God. 'Spiritual drama' is only a terminology he uses often. Whether he supports Buhari or GEJ, he can only sell it to his followers who will take his words hook-line and sinker? For you and I, his words are not dogmas.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ceejayal(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin
CyberWolf:
Fr Mbaka should shut it...this is not the Mbaka I knew when I was a mass server then sad angry
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
just do it the right way

I will try. Trust me.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Seriously speakin....I neva imagined it....God z not man dat he should lie.... a double minded man z unstable in his ways..... Anyways...dats his business ....m sure God wud hold him accountable on judgement day.... Goodluck till 2019...
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by airex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mopolchi:
Guy, I term whatever he has said as opinion and nothing from God. 'Spiritual drama' is only a terminology he uses often. Whether he supports Buhari or GEJ, he can only sell it to his followers who will take his words hook-line and sinker? For you and I, his words are not dogmas.
God can never be as confused as mbaka neither can He be a sellout!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by anigbajumo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
jcmaiah:

Na two months from now, e no far.
na den ur eye go clear
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by emiye(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
I wud laugh Ur Ass out if at d end Jonathan wins....... Destiny z destiny.... if mbaka likes he should act spiritual movie...I don't care....
yes he will win se --90% sef, and ss-85% i agree, daz all..... Nigeria must move forward beyond all these spirit-ism or astrological sentiments . GEJ has lost 2015. bookmark it.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,

Epic :p
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by obiak4(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
I will be the last Mumu to fall for this lies never!!

GEJ till 2019 whether devil likes it or not that's his business
Julian Julian Julian can u pls shout amen to this"may God let your life to be managed the way gej manage Nigeria"
can u please tell me why I should vote him?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by successking: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok, we are waiting
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by highmood(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!
... not even the politics he has adequate knowledge of. The last time it was cardinal okojie, now it is even the well respected father Mbaka. Some months ago it was the Catholic church bowing out of CAN. My question is, do the catholic have any grudge against GEJ? My suggestion to some of these priests that dabble into politics or pass inadequate information on the political situation of the country should seek for more adequate information on the secrets of what is going on in the country before saying what they like. Hope the catholic church and the redeem won't allow them to use them to dig the grave of the Christians.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by sanmibukunmi: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't like slandering men of God but I fink Money is involved in all dis tins......
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
By the time GEJ wins the upcoming election, Mbaka will still tell us that his latest rants were a spiritual play. We already know him in Enugu for speaking from both sides of his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
highmood:
... not even the politics he has adequate knowledge of. The last time it was cardinal okojie, now it is even the well respected father Mbaka. Some months ago it was the Catholic church bowing out of CAN. My question is, do the catholic have any grudge against GEJ? My suggestion to some of these priests that dabble into politics or pass inadequate information on the political situation of the country should seek for more adequate information on the secrets of what is going on in the country before saying what they like. Hope the catholic church and the redeem won't allow them to use them to dig the grave of the Christians.
Since Pastor Ayo became CAN President and people see him to be close to President GEJ, the Roman Catholic Church either through their Bishops or Priests has been fighting President GEJ either directly or indirectly. It's the same set of Redeemed pastors who also fought for Pastor Adeboye to step aside that has been making unguarded statement against the President too. It may be an Anglican today, tomorrow, it may be someone else just like Baptist of last two tenure. Whosoever thinks fighting President GEJ is doing the church good is left for God to judge us all. It's become very clear too that in States like Imo and Enugu, the Roman Catholic and Anglican have been fighting for who to produce the next governor. May God judge us all. AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.