Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50013 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by samsard(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
hedonistic:
Although I am a proud Catholic, I boldly declare that this so-called Reverend Mbaka is mentally disturbed, and unfit to be called a Catholic priest. It is bad enough to openly support GEJ initially, but changing his tune barely a month afterwards on the superstitious and ridiculous excuse of a pigeon that refused to fly makes a mockery of the Catholic Church.

This idea of super priests (like Mbaka, Father Edeh, etc) who think they are bigger than the Church is now unacceptable. They had better go and start their own fake evangelical miracle churches rather than soil the good image of catholicism.
Coming from someone whose moniker is hedonistic, i think you hypocrite! + did i hear you say the good image of catholicism? You've not heard of critical mind have you.

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by LieDetector(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Adex097:
The only word his du*b congregation knows is "NO"!!!! Stchew!!
undecided angry

#GMB grin
who is dumber?

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
he endorsed him a month ago.so he has said two things.Gej is good and Gej is bad.he shd come and tell us the one the the holy spirit really wants us to accept

Mind you, humans can mess up in the next 60 seconds.

The spirit of God was with Saul until Saul messed up.

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Aksonman: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Why do people hate the truth.

IF He keep quiet who else will say the truth?
Since others are keeping quiet because of what I know nothing about. Remember that even if 99 persons agree on a particular thing doesn't mean it's correct.

Describe the role of the past prophets in the bible.
Starting from Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah etc.

I will be waiting. ... .

The biblical prophets you mentioned did not annoint / endorse a King and in six weeks emerge from no where and condemn the same king FOR NO REASON.

OR was Fr Mbaka not aware of most of the points he raised against GEJ as at November 2014?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Na men, if you see the way i be play am today, i opened the whole windows and doors, just come dey blast the message, my spouse come dey wonder when i begin go church, i come tell am make e go ask the oracle of the holy spirit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so u don't attend any church at all? No wonder u are azzlicking and soliciting for an extremist called Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
I will be the last Mumu to fall for this lies never!!

GEJ till 2019 whether devil likes it or not that's his business

Sharp girl! I may just propose to you for making this comment. #VoteForGEJ

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by auch22: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aksonman:

The biblical prophets you mentioned did not annoint / endorse a King and in six weeks emerge from no where and condemn the same king FOR NO REASON.

OR was Fr Mbaka not aware of most of the points he raised against GEJ as at November 2014?

Where did the scripture state the duration the spirit of God left Saul?

That person you trust can betray you in the next 60 seconds.

So he should have kept quite when another message was given to him because he has endorsed GEJ before. Humans are insatiable. They must surely compliment.

Only the truth shall set us FREE.

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Marvin67: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]One thing is expected from the month before any election is the silence, the very misleading mutters when cheque are exchanged and the account balance.

We have heard on nairaland how the focus of Buhari campaign have shifted to Ndiigbo, not becos he stands a chance of even 1% of igbo vote but for the propaganda benefit in attempt to persuade non-igbo votes.

Buhari has failed and destined to fail in Feb 2015.[/size]

In as much as I like to avoid discussions like this one, I must confess that you're very right. The APC guys have suddenly shifted their attention to the south east. Let me show you a trend.
1. They told us that Igbo's from Enugu state top the list of donors to Buhari.

2. They told us that a fake igbo group called igbo something something is threatening to drop its support for GEJ

3. Now they have looked for an igbo priest who can act a "spiritual drama" for them, and tell us plainly things that even an illiterate would not say.

I showed my friend who's igbo and catholic that video, he didn't watch it for up to 4mins before he angrily stopped it and said "Mbaka is an idiot, a shame and a disgrace to the catholic church"

There's a game going on here, and only the wise can understand the game.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Laredojohn(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Religion and politics can never work together, let our men of God pray for the peace of the country than taking sides and openly supporting or rejecting political party candidates, because the moment politics starts getting into churches, the whole relevance of christianity and salvation will be defeated. Jesus Christ never took sides, he welcomed all. So our men of God be followers of christ and follow suit. We are one body in Christ irrespective of political differences. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by hedonistic: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
samsard:
Coming from someone whose moniker is hedonistic, i think you hypocrite! + did i hear you say the good image of catholicism? You've not heard of critical mind have you.
What's your point fella?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Djicemob: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who doesnt know mbaka is for the highest bidder? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by duni04(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mrs Jonathan do the needful and give Father mbaka what you promised him, so he stops misyarning and embarrassing you. The Reverend Father is clearly pissed he wasn't settled as promised undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Aksonman: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
People like re too confused 2 say d truth. may God rule ur life as jonathan is ruling Nigeria in Jesus name.

If God refurbishes my life the way GEJ refurbished Nigeria's dead railways, then its a big AMEN from me.

6 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
omolami:
Why Rev Fr Mbaka turned 360degree on Jonthan admpnistration is because mrs Jonathan possibly did not give Rev Nbaka enough welfare at that church service. Mbaka knows nohing good more than money.I can bet that given real money Mbakacwill sing a new song, d man is realy broke.Try it plse TAN

Wrong words...

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

your sister? You are a clown. smh.
you are also my sister. Onye ara!

grin
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by CzarChris(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is totally sickening for a self acclaimed "Man of God".
Na wah o, God is not an author of confusion. But who am I to judge a MOG? God take charge and save we Christians from embarrassments such as these.
Is this not the same Mbaka that said in 2003 that he'll tear off his priestly robes and marry, if Chimaroke Nnamani was relected as governor? Chimaroke was reelected and he made a u-turn immediately. Okay ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by robinsoncrosoe: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Mind you, humans can mess up in the next 60 seconds.

The spirit of God was with Saul until Saul messed up.
so what are u insinuating.did he mess up a month ago or after.this is exactky what am trying to pass thru.he shd come and tell us the message the holy spirit(pigeons) has accepted as the authentic message coz people are confused

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
doctokwus:
Hate or like him,it takes unusual courage and self conviction for any high profile figure in Nigeria to go against an incumbent. When dat is now added to d fact that mbaka is a MOG,a segment of d society notorious in Nigeria for always endorsing and seeing favorable visions for incumbents, one gets to admire d courage of fr.mbaka d more and assume he did indeed have an higher spiritual message too powerful to ignore and too convincing not to share with d congregation.
Knowing that a victory for gej cud effectively ruin him in every imaginable manner renders fr.mbaka's sermon and message all d more convincing.
I think dis time fr.Obama did indeed read d right signals. He may become one of d most visited and most popular priests when buhari eventually defeats gej.

You talked ignorantly. Havent u read or heard about him and Enugu state past governor Chimaroke Nnamani. Go and listen to his tape titled Thus Wicked Generation.
He boosted there that Chimaroke wont win the 2003 election. He even vowed to pull off his priestly garment if he win. Chimaroke won that election.
The easiest way for a man of God to destroy his reputation is to involve in politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by jossyj: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
This man called mpataka ejighike is such a confused man that does not know weather he should be a politician, a comedian, a musician or a clergy. Please is not about catholic it's about his greed and disrespect for those constituted authorities. If any one can remember please tell me what he said about the former gov of enugu going for the second term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by akereconfi: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Money is the root of all evil

How are the mighty fallen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ozo13(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3eSk3SOBg
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who is fooling who? i do not need a politicized Reverend to know the people behind the bloodshed in Nigeria. Every one knows the truth but some people chose to lie to themselves even when its clear as day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by dammytosh: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spiritual things confuse the wise not to talk of dumb saTANist.

In November, He endorsed Jonathan (HIs Flesh , Person ) . Did you here him talk about holyspirit ?

In December, he declared that the holyspirit has rejected Jonathan.

I have watched the two videos several times, Rev Father was not in control in the December Video, the passion, the tears showed Holy Spirit took control.

The bird that refused to soar higher truelly represent this administration. Clueless , dumb and have no strength to do anything, yet they want to die there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by oluagness(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
publisher:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174210-before-attacking-jonathan-priest-ejike-mbaka-praised-president-endorsed-his-re-election.html

Na wa o... is the Nigerian Catholic church OK with this? undecided

never. trust Catholic, we often pray that the girls should return safely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by gebest: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
i never knew we still have elijah of our days, sure dis is d elijah of our time. Pastor oritsejafor i hope u are there.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
so what are u insinuating.did he mess up a month ago or after.this is exactky what am trying to pass thru.he shd come and tell us the message the holy spirit(pigeons) has accepted as the authentic message coz people are confused

Bro, somethings are better if left unsaid.

"Nothing can be known"
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by annibro(f): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis is d best message I've heard dis year. Father Mbaka, God bless u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.