Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50001 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by igbokwesampson(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am a devout catholic but Rev fr Ejike Mbaka have always disappointed me with his unguarded political statements with recourse to his personality, the same priest that turned around to say a lot of good things about former Governor Ikedi ohakim during his recent visit to his adoration ministry after the inflammatory statement he also made against him that was part of the reasons him (Ohakim) lost the Imo guber elections in 2011. The same priest who alleged that Rochas gave the catholic Archbishop of Owerri a fake 50 million cheque, which Archbishop Obinna debunked was a lie and insisted Rochas didnt give him fake cheque. Only God knows his people. Am happy he prophesied GEJ losing in 2015 so he will be disgraced after GEJ wins in Feb 14 2015.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Sylvarresta(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.
bro do u knw the curse on anybody that say God said anything in vain...

7 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by RedEboe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sylvarresta:

Well...who knows, maybe God did speak?

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by waternogeteneny: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=18pt]One thing is expected from the month before any election is the silence, the very misleading mutters when cheque are exchanged and the account balance.

We have heard on nairaland how the focus of Buhari campaign have shifted to Ndiigbo, not becos he stands a chance of even 1% of igbo vote but for the propaganda benefit in attempt to persuade non-igbo votes.

Buhari has failed and destined to fail in Feb 2015.[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Sylvarresta(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
RedEboe:

Well...who knows, maybe God did speak?
Ok continue
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan.

If he had endorsed your clueless, empty-headed principal, would you have asked this senseless question? Obviously NO

10 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
He thought gej was going to buy him a jet,but it dawn on him it is not forthcoming, he switched sides. When did active religious leaders became partisans? I thought they were suppose to be neutral like the traditional rulers?

10 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by xpac01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please we are looking for the person in possession of Buhari's certificate, if its you, please return it. BUHARI 2015

8 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by biafranqueen: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
ASL33:
Mbaka also told that Rochas gave Owerri dioceses 50 million Naira dud check. Ohakim did not flog any reverend father. Mbaka who are you serving, God or Politicians?
Ask himoo

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Then i guess you deserve a spiritual oscar sire

Finally General Muhammed Buhari Certificate hits the internet
i dont know if this looks original to you

CLICK HERE TO CHECK http:///4ta
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by b1oodykiller: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Whatever happened to her "Resource Control and Fiscal Federalism Posts" grin grin grin grin The lady is a complete joke!

You're a mad man

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the country and the world at large is more religions than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, that trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.

Why do people hate the truth.

IF He keep quiet who else will say the truth?
Since others are keeping quiet because of what I know nothing about. Remember that even if 99 persons agree on a particular thing doesn't mean it's correct.

Describe the role of the past prophets in the bible.
Starting from Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah etc.

I will be waiting. ... .

11 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by juman(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiss.

Rede rede.

One nigerian factor.

Nonsense.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by yungcyrus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
temitemi1:
You are still acting d drama Rev grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
tell 'em bro, as far as am cöncerned its GEJ till 2019.....,.pastor abi rev. Fr no be Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by emiye(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ is losing in 2015.

While it is too hard for some people to see baffles me. Cant you TANOIDS see that yet?

Dont be engulfed in your zone, and think winning the ss/se will give him overall victory. yes, i give it to him, he will get 90% se and like 85% ss votes, but that is where the victory party ends.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Adex097: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
“Jonathan must bring back the Chibok girls. Is
Jonathan holding them? he asked scornfully,
before turning to query the kneeling first lady,
“Are they living in your house?”
When the congregation responded with a loud
“No,”

If Goodluck means
bloodshed for Nigerians, are you waiting until
your own blood is shed,” he said, as the
crowad chorused, “No”

The only word his du*b congregation know is "NO"!!!! Stchew!!
undecided angry

#GMB2015 grin

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by makhez019(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I reserve ma comments, am a catholican and a true one by birth and blood. Buh u see dis one weh he talk so, I no hear am. Even if he come beg me join I no go gree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by jmoore(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spiritual cartoon nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Abagworo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the country and the world at large is more religions than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, that trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.

When Oritsejafor used Nigerias looted money to buy weapons for Boko haram what did you say? Why has this open boko haram sponsor not been arrested? Mbaka did wrong dabbling into politics but Oritsejafor deserves to be jailed for gun running and sponsoring terrorism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by PerfumeRepublik: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Debating on this topic is a no brainer. The priest is wrong,he has no business meddling in politics.
Taking sides with Gej and backpedaling one month after ; both acts are wrong . He should focus on giving folks holy communion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by sammhi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Why do people hate the truth.

IF He keep quiet who else will say the truth?
Since others are keeping quiet because of what I know nothing about. Remember that even if 99 persons agree on a particular thing doesn't mean it's correct.

Describe the role of the past prophets in the bible.
Starting from Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah etc.

I will be waiting. ... .

the Rev behaviour is deamening of his position. he has shown that he has no truth and is available for the highest bidder. what he has done is fraud and a shame. please dont you ever compare him to these holy prophets.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mad man
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Kororugged: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
The great Man of God has spoken .

Nigerians are tired of bad luck masquerading as Goodluck

Come February 2015, Nigerians will flush out the clueless one

Nigerians are tired of BADLUCK

Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Itshekiri, Idoma, Kanuri, Ijaw, and all ethnic groups SAY NO TO GEJ

SAI BUHARI

13 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
sammhi:

the Rev behaviour is deamening of his position. he has shown that he has no truth and is available for the highest bidder. what he has done is fraud and a shame. please dont you ever compare him to these holy prophets.........

If you see Jesus will you know?

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
tank you my sister. grin
your sister? You are a clown. smh.

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Fawklicant: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Leave this mofo who is so bigoted. He did the same thing with the former gov. Chimaraoke, but when sullivan started misbehaving, he has not reprimanded that one till date. The man is for hire. Any sensible person would not take him seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by koikoi2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
What a shame?

Fr. Mbaka is a disgrace to d Catholic church and d fooooolish congregation was cheering him up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by robinsoncrosoe: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
JayJohnson:

If he had endorsed your clueless, empty-headed principal, would you have asked this senseless question? Obviously NO
he endorsed him a month ago.so he has said two things.Gej is good and Gej is bad.he shd come and tell us the one the the holy spirit really wants us to accept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by alaoeri: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Those that keep saying men of God shouldn't be involve in politics are hypocrites, when the father initial endorsed GEJ what is their response or when politicians storm place of worship for spiritual guidiance why did the MOG do pray for them if they aren't meant to be involve in politics besides if those that are believe to be righteous fail to speak for good governance who will?

5 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by SOUNDKING: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
My igbo brethren and cowardice, na because of bloodshed? Who no get blood?. Lobish..

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.
People like u re too confused 2 say d truth. may God rule ur life as jonathan is ruling Nigeria in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sylvarresta:

You blame him, that's the side effect of 3 square meal daily.

Someone will just pick up his/her phone/pc and type shit.

That is why they die like fowl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.