Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50006 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by gbengadada2004(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Am impressed this is coming from an Igbo man. Where are all the tribalistic Igbo guys on nairaland that always abuse the Yorubas of being slave to the Hausas? If it is a Yoruba priest that is saying this they would have start abusing the Yorubas. I am in full support of what Rev Fr Mbaka is saying. It is nothing but the truth!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Rexyl(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
gbengadada2004:
Am impressed this is coming from an Igbo man. Where are all the tribalistic Igbo guys on nairaland that always abuse the Yorubas of being slave to the Hausas? If it is a Yoruba priest that is saying this they would have start abusing the Yorubas. I am in full support of what Rev Fr Mbaka is saying. It is nothing but the truth!

Politics aside, don't you see that the man has compromised faith in God. He made God to be a liar. Is that a good example to follow and trust? The man is a liar, and probably a magician.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Anglovel: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Anglovel: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the society today is religious than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, than trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.
HE LOST HIS CREDIBILITY LONG TIME, PART TIME NATIVE DOCTORS.
THE NIG YOUTHS HAVE NO MENTOR BUT GOD.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by nworanco(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the society today is religious than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, than trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.
Stop saying that Igbos do not have leaders , I don't. agree with Fr. Mbaka at all, but u take due to that to say that we don't have leaders.
Mbaka only said his mind. I am not agreement with him. Jonathan is the only one that fits the seat of presidency for now no any person else we should ignore the efforts of greed ones pushing for power. Thank you.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by onu19: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
There most be special thing you or you father is gaining from the GEJ. That is making you endorsing him till 2019
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by nworanco(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
doctokwus:
Hate or like him,it takes unusual courage and self conviction for any high profile figure in Nigeria to go against an incumbent. When dat is now added to d fact that mbaka is a MOG,a segment of d society notorious in Nigeria for always endorsing and seeing favorable visions for incumbents, one gets to admire d courage of fr.mbaka d more and assume he did indeed have an higher spiritual message too powerful to ignore and too convincing not to share with d congregation.
Knowing that a victory for gej cud effectively ruin him in every imaginable manner renders fr.mbaka's sermon and message all d more convincing.
I think dis time fr.mbaka did indeed read d right signals. He may become one of d most visited and most popular priests when buhari eventually defeats gej.
I tell u once again, Mbaka's opinion had failed him already . He is man of quite alright but this prophecy and support for Buhari is a bluhaha .... already failed project .
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

False prophet!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Valendo: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Most of u are useless. Sometimes wen I read what most of u write I feel like crying. 1 Have we forgotten that all things being equal we are the leaders of 2moro? Some pple take delight in attacking jonathan or Buhari without even understanding this country. How many of you can boast of a sound knowledge of his or her country? In advanced country youths come together to shape their own future but here you allow urself to be manipulated. Aren't we tired of old hands? Are our fathers(not leaders) now saying we are not good to lead? Why can't we get it right for once. Instead of Abusing yourself why not come together and let us discuss the way forward. For those of you that thinks Buhari is your messiah well all the best. For those that think na Jonathan well all the best. But trust me these two men will not be there wen we'll be suffering their inefficiencies. On this forum pple are already being biased, wen are we going to realise that we the youth can shape our own future. Must we allow all these old fools to cajole us. I pity all of us including myself, let us all do the needful and salvage our future from these old men. I love Nigeria and God Bless this country
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cbrass(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
myouri:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes oo, cheesy i just gave your pics a like now wink
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by raymondinc(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
My candid advise to Reverend Mbaka, be so kin and thankful to God Almighty for he is a merciful God who is very slow in anger else there is nothing that stopped him from slapping some of your type who called themselves the oracle of holy spirit.why is it that catholicians are always into politics? Even in foreign counties you see the pops transacting ammunitions and powers. Look, let me tell you! If jonathan wins shame will be yours and it would be noted that you are so fake. Oh! Are you not an Igbo man, ah ha! You made mention of bloodshed, is there any murder committed by Jonathan? Is there any destruction done by him? If he is the president does it mean that he could go on to implement any thing alone without the concernt of those representing the 36 states including FCT? Sometimes you just start talking without waiting upon the spirit of God. We all know that this is end time but must you proof to be one of them? Supposed you are given the opportunity of occupying the office of the president what would you do as the first and foremost in the office? My dear Nigeria is far bigger than your church, the young man is doing everything within his power just to be transparent. Were you not born during the time of General Sani Abasha who shed so many innocent blood at will with his own hands by issueing out commands. So what are you saying? Do you think its easy ruling a country where the majority keep fighting you every day? Instead of you to pray for the betterment and improvement of unison and unity of this country you are there saying jargons, things you know nothing about. Don't create an atmosphere whereby people would begin to dig up things about you, because there must be a skeleton in your cupboard.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Uncletony(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell mbabka that the spirit of God has departed from him!. He is no longer a priest!!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cyco05: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kororugged:
The great Man of God has spoken .

Nigerians are tired of bad luck masquerading as Goodluck

Come February 2015, Nigerians will flush out the clueless one

Nigerians are tired of BADLUCK

Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Itshekiri, Idoma, Kanuri, Ijaw, and all ethnic groups SAY NO TO GEJ

SAI BUHARI

I am Catholic! no thumbs up for Fr. Mbaka>>>but come to think of it o, even with all the photoshop these men are really old!! maybe unfit!!!

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by angelsing(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
Fr Mbaka should shut it...this is not the Mbaka I knew when I was a mass server then sad angry
Why?, Because he did not support Jonathan?...Anybody who does not support jonathan suddenly becomes a bad person..You love for GEJ is even greater than the Love of God to man..Smh
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ceaser: 12:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Aksonman:

The biblical prophets you mentioned did not annoint / endorse a King and in six weeks emerge from no where and condemn the same king FOR NO REASON.

OR was Fr Mbaka not aware of most of the points he raised against GEJ as at November 2014?

God must have been angered: He shares His glory with no one. Two months ago the revelation might be in favour of
GEJ. But soon as the association of Nigerian witches and
wizards came on board to announce that they had sealed
his victory in the spirit realm, and failed to acknowledge God, baba God come vex. Trust am nau, Him dey ready to turn the counsels of wise men into
foolishness. Who go question Am, you?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by nevada1: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2015
how do you mean?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by myouri(f): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2015
cbrass:

yes oo, cheesy i just gave your pics a like now wink
cheesy cheesy Ehn ehn..Oya coman take #50 for dat cheesy cheesy
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by CyberWolf: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2015
angelsing:
Why?, Because he did not support Jonathan?...Anybody who does not support jonathan suddenly becomes a bad person..You love for GEJ is even greater than the Love of God to man..Smh
Not that..it's just that when ever he meddle into politics, he always come back to eat his words thus looks as if God makes a mistake. When he says that he threw a pigeon and it refuses to fly thus Jonathan will not win because God has says so..What if Jonathan wins?..thus that mean God is wrong?..
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mekyno(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
NgeneUkwuenu,Can you post the video here? I want to watch it the 15th time.

Jona is in trouble. God bless Fr. Mbaka.
grin grin
lol.......he will soon release anoda tok in favour of GEJ. Dey dia naah
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by angelsing(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2015
jcmaiah:
I quite agree we need a change. However, Buhari is not the man for that change!
The state of insecurity in the north was caused by the north not GEJ. They kept their promise of making Nigeria ungovernable so people should leave GEJ be!
Its a pity Mbaka has lost the holy spirit! My unborn children knows that GEJ has won the election since last year.
No one is saying GEJ caused the insecurity in the North but for christ sake investigate and lock all those people up if truly they are behind it...stop acting like it is not his job to use the full power of the law on them..Just wonder how u guys exonerate him when it comes to matter of insecurity and praise him for the railway rehabilitation.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mopolchi: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
onoerime:
Pls tell this confused priest to reconcile with God for forgiveness and spiritual re-enforcement. Tell him to face God's business and leave worldly matters. Kudos to Pastor KUMUYI deeper life ministry. He has never deviated. God shall strenghten you and keep you alive for me.
And Kumuyi allowed his son to marry a decorated woman with earrings and eyelashes the time he wedded.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by angelsing(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Valendo:
Most of u are useless. Sometimes wen I read what most of u write I feel like crying. 1 Have we forgotten that all things being equal we are the leaders of 2moro? Some pple take delight in attacking jonathan or Buhari without even understanding this country. How many of you can boast of a sound knowledge of his or her country? In advanced country youths come together to shape their own future but here you allow urself to be manipulated. Aren't we tired of old hands? Are our fathers(not leaders) now saying we are not good to lead? Why can't we get it right for once. Instead of Abusing yourself why not come together and let us discuss the way forward. For those of you that thinks Buhari is your messiah well all the best. For those that think na Jonathan well all the best. But trust me these two men will not be there wen we'll be suffering their inefficiencies. On this forum pple are already being biased, wen are we going to realise that we the youth can shape our own future. Must we allow all these old fools to cajole us. I pity all of us including myself, let us all do the needful and salvage our future from these old men. I love Nigeria and God Bless this country
What shud we youth do?..shape our future how?...shud we set up our own party?..imagine the thought of this our present youth if Sentiment, religion bigotry,tribal sentiment won't still be the other of day when we all come together...You can't sit on the fence, its either u support buhari or Gej.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by EARN: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
@Fr. Mbaka....................thumbs up, i dey laugh ooooo.....................
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by angelsing(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2015
raymondinc:
My candid advise to Reverend Mbaka, be so kin and thankful to God Almighty for he is a merciful God who is very slow in anger else there is nothing that stopped him from slapping some of your type who called themselves the oracle of holy spirit.why is it that catholicians are always into politics? Even in foreign counties you see the pops transacting ammunitions and powers. Look, let me tell you! If jonathan wins shame will be yours and it would be noted that you are so fake. Oh! Are you not an Igbo man, ah ha! You made mention of bloodshed, is there any murder committed by Jonathan? Is there any destruction done by him? If he is the president does it mean that he could go on to implement any thing alone without the concernt of those representing the 36 states including FCT? Sometimes you just start talking without waiting upon the spirit of God. We all know that this is end time but must you proof to be one of them? Supposed you are given the opportunity of occupying the office of the president what would you do as the first and foremost in the office? My dear Nigeria is far bigger than your church, the young man is doing everything within his power just to be transparent. Were you not born during the time of General Sani Abasha who shed so many innocent blood at will with his own hands by issueing out commands. So what are you saying? Do you think its easy ruling a country where the majority keep fighting you every day? Instead of you to pray for the betterment and improvement of unison and unity of this country you are there saying jargons, things you know nothing about. Don't create an atmosphere whereby people would begin to dig up things about you, because there must be a skeleton in your cupboard.
Let me get something straight, are u angry because he said somethings about GEJ which I believe to be true or because he is speaking from 2 sides of his mouth?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Eziachi: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!
And after this your findings, you still refer him as man of God. It's all those like you that created Mbaka. It's not his fault. He is man if God for telling you what you and your leadership wanted to hear until now, for whatever reason.
The bible predicted that people will troop where they will have their ears tickled by false prophets. The same prophets that will state wonderful works they thought they performed with God's power and name.
But God's son will tell them to get out of his face, that they are workers of iniquity.

Never had religious been so much involved in politics like it was today, thanks to Jonathan and celebrity self acclaimed men of some god.

Whatever you sow, that what you will reap. A Christian talking about non flying pigeon? Isn't that superstitions and occult dabbling? All in the name of Nigeria god.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by jossyj: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
I've said It before, This confused Ejighike mpataka does not know if he should be a musician, a comedian,a politician or a clergy all in the name of seeking attention to actualize his greedy motives. And he does not practice any of these professionally. Pls sbdy should advice him now bees he is over running his mouth.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Valendo: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
angelsing:
What shud we youth do?..shape our future how?...shud we set up our own party?..imagine the thought of this our present youth if Sentiment, religion bigotry,tribal sentiment won't still be the other of day when we all come together...You can't sit on the fence, its either u support buhari or Gej.
If need be let us come together and found our oown party. I maintained there is nothing we can't achieve if we are united. To you all take your destiny in your own hands. Let us come together with the help of social media we shall all succeed provided we utilise it positively. We have leaders among us let us wake up guys. These old men should be shown the way out quietly without any hitches. Its all about applying our wisdom. Why are we graduates?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by free13: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmmm..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Orokita(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
He said one thing in november said another in december, lets wait for wat he'll say this january... the gboli spirit will give him another message. Mumu de smell
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by angelsing(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Valendo:

If need be let us come together and found our oown party. I maintained there is nothing we can't achieve if we are united. To you all take your destiny in your own hands. Let us come together with the help of social media we shall all succeed provided we utilise it positively. We have leaders among us let us wake up guys. These old men should be shown the way out quietly without any hitches. Its all about applying our wisdom. Why are we graduates?
Have u been reading the comment of this same youth on this forum?...Just see how divided and ethnic and tribal bigotry they spew every time..Just forget it the youth are just the same as our elders, same mentality same attitude same believes..I tire jare
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cbrass(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
cheesy cheesy Ehn ehn..Oya coman take #50 for dat cheesy cheesy

Ahaahah...50naira keh. That's too small now wink cheesy
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by miikel4aver: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Call for spiritual help both home nd abroad barreness,looking for a wife, deliverence nd so much more call me on +2347082085282

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.