Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50022 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by joe17: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

If God refurbishes my life the way GEJ refurbished Nigeria's dead railways, then its a big AMEN from me.
Don't mind dat guy bros. U shud av prayed dat "God shud kill him if he has in any way benefited(directly or indirectly) from GEJ administration" I hate it wen people make comments like dat, God is not a man. His ways are totally diff frm d ways of men.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2015
synergycom19:
What GEJ did with this six years is enough to make any SANE person angry.Whatever happened leave him to GOD to judge,don't insults Any MOG,so that you don't bring CURSES UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OR SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT,you don't need a MOG to tell you that GEJ has failed woefully on every indices of good governance.
but still better to what northerners did in thirty eight years n what obj did in eight years too thanks for ur understading

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
I'm in no way against religious or other leaders airing their opinions on politics. But when they begin to speak from both sides of their mouth, it leaves more to be desired and they shud nt be taken seriously.

#GoodluckNigeria
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by anigbajumo(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
jcmaiah:
I quite agree we need a change. However, Buhari is not the man for that change!
The state of insecurity in the north was caused by the north not GEJ. They kept their promise of making Nigeria ungovernable so people should leave GEJ be!
Its a pity Mbaka has lost the holy spirit! My unborn children knows that GEJ has won the election since last year.
bro,for ur dream or win @otuoke...
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Mbediogu:

I am no a politician but a neutral commentator and scholar. If you see me in that light, then you will understand my views.
What Rev. mbaka said in Nov. and what he is saying now are not the same. One must be a lie. Both coming from the same person is confirmation that mbaka is a lier. The bible says the devil is a lier. Is mbaka representing the devil or the spiritual church of God? That the congregation hailed his recent speech much as they hailed his Nov. speech shows that their understanding as a 'group or mob' is not to be trusted. Jonathan has tried though there is more to do but he cannot be brought down to Buhari level because of election.
Do we need another Lutherian Reformation of the Catholic church of God to whip free wheeling Rev. Fathers into decorum, and restore the respect of our dear church?

Taking a critical look at the drama.
1. The presidents wife decided to visit the Revd. Father in order to show the world that she has been able to buy the Rev. Fr. over, thus silencing her husbands opponents.
2. This single action of the presidents wife was a decoy to get the blessings of the Rev. Fr.
3. Take a critical look at all the big prophets in this nation who have been visited by either the president or his wife, none of them can boldly speak against injustice going on in the society.
4. That implies that in the order of strategies planned by the presidency to silence the ministers of God in Nigeria and also deceive them with Greek gifts, only one has backfired while the others are still going on as planned.

My humble submission
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by synergycom19: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Most Catholic Priests are Activist,unlike Pastors most of whom are after Money,Power and Influence. Even OUR Lord JESUS Christ is an activist,always seeking JUSTICE FOR THE OPPRESSED.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
If all the prophets in Nigeria support GEJ for 2015 but one decided not to support him, them I feel GEJ should stand away from the many prophets and align himself with the one that has spoken against him.

In the strategic planning of GEJ to buy over the ministers of God in Nigeria, all has been going on well as planned; only ONE has backfired.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
synergycom19:
Most Catholic Priests are Activist,unlike Pastors most of whom are after Money,Power and Influence. Even OUR Lord JESUS Christ is an activist,always seeking JUSTICE FOR THE OPPRESSED.

You are correct my brother. Nowadays, the p..tors have become lovers of money undecided
In the strategic planning of GEJ to buy over the ministers of God in Nigeria, all has been going on well as planned; only ONE has backfired.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by biafranqueen: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Nukilia:

You are correct my brother. Nowadays, the p..tors have become lovers of money undecided
Yes big backfire your MOG said 30 days ago
He said his ministry had always prayed for President Jonathan not only to win elections but to excel in leadership.
“We are not stopping, because we want him to go back. Even if you don’t come here, we keep praying for him,” the priest said, addressing Mr. Jonathan directly. “Because the first one we did you were not here. We are not sycophantic. Because you and your husband have done well, in spite of the distractions.”

So are you insinuating that the Pastor is a Pulpit Prostitute
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cocoduck: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Nukilia:

Taking a critical look at the drama.
1. The presidents wife decided to visit the Revd. Father in order to show the world that she has been able to buy the Rev. Fr. over, thus silencing her husbands opponents.
2. This single action of the presidents wife was a decoy to get the blessings of the Rev. Fr.
3. Take a critical look at all the big prophets in this nation who have been visited by either the president or his wife, none of them can boldly speak against injustice going on in the society.
4. That implies that in the order of strategies planned by the presidency to silence the ministers of God in Nigeria and also deceive them with Greek gifts, only one has backfired while the others are still going on as planned.

My humble submission
you are a story teller, mbacka always misbehaves, he said nnamani will loose in not he (mbaka) will pull off his robes, but Nnamani won landslide and Mbacka is still waring the robes, same with Sulley Chimey. If you know mbacka well you will not even take his words seriously and I strongly believed that he was expecting some money from the president but got none, hence the sudden 'spiritual drama'.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by manmade(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2015
I guessed the greedy Rev fr was expecting a gift of private jet for xmas and he got disappointed.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Kei144(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Money obviously changed hands. Ego na e kwu.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yes big backfire your MOG said 30 days ago

So are you insinuating that the Pastor is a Pulpit Prostitute

NO prostituting, in the matter at hand, it only takes a BRAVE HEART to retrace his steps back even in the face of strong criticism.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2015
cocoduck:

you are a story teller, mbacka always misbehaves, he said nnamani will loose in not he (mbaka) will pull off his robes, but Nnamani won landslide and Mbacka is still waring the robes, same with Sulley Chimey. If you know mbacka well you will not even take his words seriously and I strongly believed that he was expecting some money from the president but got none, hence the sudden 'spiritual drama'.

undecided
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by onoerime: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Pls tell this confused priest to reconcile with God for forgiveness and spiritual re-enforcement. Tell him to face God's business and leave worldly matters. Kudos to Pastor KUMUYI deeper life ministry. He has never deviated. God shall strenghten you and keep you alive for me.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Locapito(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
bossmini84:
Is that what they practice in catholic using birds. That's blackmagic
if u like call it white or yellow magic. GEJ and his wife went on their kneels before God, and later the association of witches and wizards paid him and wife a visit at Aso rock. That one is rainbowmagic abi? Look my friend, anything u knw that will remove this man from power,blackmagic oo, yellowmagic oo, greenmagic oo, pls do it. Gej and his prodigal allied from bottomless pit of hell has ruined this country. We need change.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by o42austino(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Mbaka is just a stupid priest, Is this not the same man that prayed that my Governor,Nr.Chime shld Die when he was sick?, this Mbaka has said many things about Governor Chime that Angers me, he is Plain stupid and he is no man of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by o42austino(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Locapito:
if u like call it white or yellow magic. GEJ and his wife went on their kneels before God, and later the association of witches and wizards paid him and wife a visit at Aso rock. That one is rainbowmagic abi? Look my friend, anything u knw that will remove this man from power,blackmagic oo, yellowmagic oo, greenmagic oo, pls do it. Gej and his prodigal allied from bottomless pit of hell has ruined this country. We need change.
common, Nigeria is a free State so anyone has Right to worship anything that he feels like worshipping, its the fundamental Right of the witches to visit him and its his constitutional Responsibilities to receive them.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Juliaann(f): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Caseless:
remember my vow.
Be giving Ur self false hope OK because nah for dream u go chop that one

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Juliaann(f): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
SwagForce1:

Sharp girl! I may just propose to you for making this comment. #VoteForGEJ
just do it the right way
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Juliaann(f): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Chris95:

Ur my nairaland crush..do u knw dt
Nop I don't but now I know

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by o42austino(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
synergycom19:
Did u say Activist or Entrepreneurs?, i can tell u honestly that ur priests are worship entrepreneurs, do u know how larger Fr.Mbaka Business are in Enugu, this Guy has Aqua Rapha Company Limited, which makes Table water,pure water and Youghot, He is into Transport and Real estate business in Enugu, his companies are big here in Enugu and those companies worth Billions of Naira.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the society today is religious than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, than trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.
his utterance will influence millions of vote. thats why he needs to be careful
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by aris2014(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
publisher:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174210-before-attacking-jonathan-priest-ejike-mbaka-praised-president-endorsed-his-re-election.html

Na wa o... is the Nigerian Catholic church OK with this? undecided
Some should tell that man to resign, so that he fully engage into politics. He shouldn't tarnish the image of catholic church

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Mbaka is simply not happy because PEJ did not 'drop' enough dough when she visited him.
Even before now, I know him as one who speaks from both sides of his mouth. He did that with Chimaroke and Sullivan.
This is one reason why I don't believe all those trash about prophecy things.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ochon: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by kay1one(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Someone Someone should buy the man beer and give hhim brown envelope let him go and sit down in gra quietly!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
gringringringrin Na lie joor....Dem no give you the money wey you dey find, Mama Patie play you 19. Ngige came to your rescue and the music changed to an APC melody. Chai...god of men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by realteflon(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
omolami:
Why Rev Fr Mbaka turned 360degree on Jonthan admpnistration is because mrs Jonathan possibly did not give Rev Nbaka enough welfare at that church service. Mbaka knows nohing good more than money.I can bet that given real money Mbakacwill sing a new song, d man is realy broke.Try it plse TAN
The same thing that came to my mind. She no give the Rev. the kind money/welfare package weh him want from PEJ given her status as the first lady with access to the country's wealth
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Franchise21(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Kenai:
Father Barca is a clown.
Barca? U go fear renaming
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
bro,for ur dream or win @otuoke...
Na two months from now, e no far.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by joeterri(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2015
its either this father is making a fool of the holy spirit or the spirit is making a fool of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.