Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50020 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

Where are you hiding cry cry cry cry cry
You are a disgrace to the nation. God never told you anything, you got likes for yourself,
you need to publicly ask for forgiveness and retrace your steps back to God.
Blasphemy is what you have done.

May God forgive you undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic) / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.