Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50019 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Rexyl(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Rev Fr Mbaka

is your God, God of confusion? Is he God that denies himself? Is he God that when he spoke he denies what he said?

The reverend should pls provide answers to the questions. If not he has just started making fun of his office and ridiculing his pastoral assignment.

From what he stated has he turned to a magician? What is the place of Holy Spirit in him that he can't hear directly from or see clear revelation instead of playing a game of chance with prophecy? Is that not an abomination in high places of worship that HOLY SPIRIT warns believers to beware of?

I may not be interested in who wins the elections, but my concern is about mocking of his calling by derogatory statements and unholy conducts.

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by hubreality(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2015
biafranqueen:

So he said this all in November but now in December a month later he is talking this one and I should take him serious. Chai APC thinks we are are religious mumu's, like Buhari's followers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAN8Py7tiCo

It's a pity once again to hear such misleading directions; same Fr Mbaka condemned, even sang a song against the then Imo Governor (Ohakim) for flogging a reverend father b4 the 2011 elections, and later last year came up that he was mislead with false information and that Ohakim never flogged a father. And exonerated him in a bid for him to re-contest for 2015 governorship elections which he failed in the PDP primaries few weeks ago. In his best interest as a respected priest, let him stay clear and away from these politics tricks, dramas, misleading assumptions and uncalled political gingering!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by aresa: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hahaha
You guys can mess up so in less then 30 days how could Father do this because Mama Peace did not leave a big enough offering. See how he Jolly with the First Lady grin

FFK rubbished jonadumb endlessly, but the same FFK the prostitute is getting paid to keep jonadumb in office. Sadly, you hypocrites are less concerned about that, but you are ready to kill yourself because the good reverend echoed what Nigerians are saying all over the place...

The name of the game is #Cange same way the reverend changed his mind about the worthless president.

#Change #GMB2015...

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by hubreality(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019! grin grin grin wink
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by okechukwu3: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2015
Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

Yes , another interpretation

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol
Nairaland with its own 'wild drama' on this one as well, with our resident PDP apologists criticizing the man for rejecting Jona and of course questioning his faith for dabbling into politics (something they didn't do a month ago when the man was on GEJ'S SIDE); the APC goons, characteristically though, are on the prowl supporting the Father for endorsing their General.

Drama and Trauma everywhere, but sha we all go rest after Feb.....i hope.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by zingobaby: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Touch not my Anointed & do my prophet no harm
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2015
I quite agree we need a change. However, Buhari is not the man for that change!
The state of insecurity in the north was caused by the north not GEJ. They kept their promise of making Nigeria ungovernable so people should leave GEJ be!
Its a pity Mbaka has lost the holy spirit! My unborn children knows that GEJ has won the election since last year.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by myouri(f): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2015
cbrass:

This your post funny like kilode grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Elan83(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hahaha
You guys can mess up so in less then 30 days how could Father do this because Mama Peace did not leave a big enough offering. See how he Jolly with the First Lady grin

u dn't've a head, do u? Wch mama peace? dat Rev,Fr can pay mama peace 4 200yrs, he's billionaire just dat he is a catholic priest, his wlth is goin 4 charity! If u guys dnt ce truth in his 31th msg den u guys dnt've a brain, wot suprised me d most was hw gudluck played politics wit imigration job scam dat claimed d lives of inocent nigerians, d minister of defence ,Aba moro ran 2 Devid Mark, Devid Mark went 2 gudluck & gudluck retained him egenst d cry of all nigerian 4 him 2b scked, gudluck is a bastrrd 4 dat single act, i loved him 2d extnt dat i can fght & die 4 him. But afta dat incident & hw he handled it, i hated him wit passion, he may not rule dis country egen, he's not a gud administrator!

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Kororugged:
The great Man of God has spoken .

Nigerians are tired of bad luck masquerading as Goodluck

Come February 2015, Nigerians will flush out the clueless one

Nigerians are tired of BADLUCK

Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Itshekiri, Idoma, Kanuri, Ijaw, and all ethnic groups SAY NO TO GEJ

SAI BUHARI

This Osibanjo looks like a good package on a presidential team. Can we just give this team a chance?

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by caprini1: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
It is a fact that Fr Mbaka,s boys have been unsuccessfully trying to sell our crude oil,I am not at all surprised on the attack on GEJ.Later people will say GEJ is coorupt,because he is a preacher everything shuld come to him on a platter of gold abi?Lazy men parading as men of God.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by emeka2847: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!

Geraway! What did you say when Oritsejafor was busy issuing political press statements and importing arms with politicians.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by emeka2847: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2015
caprini1:
It is a fact that Fr Mbaka,s boys have been unsuccessfully trying to sell our crude oil,I am not at all surprised on the attack on GEJ.Later people will say GEJ is coorupt,because he is a preacher everything shuld come to him on a platter of gold abi?Lazy men parading as men f God.

Geraway! What did you say when Oritsejafor was busy issuing political press statements and importing arms with politicians.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Show me d retard that can stop a moving train! SARA!...#Change2015 is inevitable!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by okpamson15(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2015
The drama have never finish. Continue with the drama by the time eye go clear EBELE wil be already a president.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2015
gej brought this upon himself. He wants to play the religious card and he shall have it. This time around, APC has proven smarter than PDP. They keep beating PDP at their own game. Lesson: be careful what you wish for.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by adbokus(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Na men, if you see the way i be play am today, i opened the whole windows and doors, just come dey blast the message, my spouse come dey wonder when i begin go church, i come tell am make e go ask the oracle of the holy spirit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ah! That pic is 'strong'..na u be that...
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mintayo(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2015
I guess the Rev Father has been settled by the APC. If its Pastor Oritshejafor, I am sure this thread would have reached the 50th page now.
I guess Catholics are not God actually.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Awaja(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2015
I think they've had a spiritual clash that is leading to this open vituperations,Mbaka who's rumored to have anti-bullet jazz like that of Ironsi dem is a questionable cleric hence he switches political sides in a matter of weeks,who knows whom he will throw his weight behind before the deal day,GMB and his supporters should not rejoice yet! this men are on code politicians!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Caseless: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
I will be the last Mumu to fall for this lies never!!

GEJ till 2019 whether devil likes it or not that's his business
remember my vow.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Awoofawo(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
more like he become vexed cause the private jet gift, he is expecting did't materialise cool grin
omolami:
Why Rev Fr Mbaka turned 360degree on Jonthan admpnistration is because mrs Jonathan possibly did not give Rev Nbaka enough welfare at that church service. Mbaka knows nohing good more than money.I can bet that given real money Mbakacwill sing a new song, d man is realy broke.Try it plse TAN
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by synergycom19: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2015
What GEJ did with this six years is enough to make any SANE person angry.Whatever happened leave him to GOD to judge,don't insults Any MOG,so that you don't bring CURSES UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OR SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT,you don't need a MOG to tell you that GEJ has failed woefully on every indices of good governance.

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by HopeAlive14(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,
God told me to tell you that; YES the healthiest bird in your 'spiritual drama' indeed represented Goodluck Jonathan BUT the Bird cage you put forward represented ASO ROCK. The 3 birds that flew away represented Buhari (oldest), Osinbajo (Younger) and Tinubu (sickest), they flew away because the Cage (Aso Rock) belonged to the healthiest bird (Jonathan) for now, hence no vacancy for other birds. The other birds (Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu) flew into the wilderness where mother nature will deal with them for all their sins.

Wise, sensible and revealing interpretation!

God help our "men of God"

1 Like

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Mbediogu(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2015
publisher:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174210-before-attacking-jonathan-priest-ejike-mbaka-praised-president-endorsed-his-re-election.html

Na wa o... is the Nigerian Catholic church OK with this? undecided

I am no a politician but a neutral commentator and scholar. If you see me in that light, then you will understand my views.
What Rev. mbaka said in Nov. and what he is saying now are not the same. One must be a lie. Both coming from the same person is confirmation that mbaka is a lier. The bible says the devil is a lier. Is mbaka representing the devil or the spiritual church of God? That the congregation hailed his recent speech much as they hailed his Nov. speech shows that their understanding as a 'group or mob' is not to be trusted. Jonathan has tried though there is more to do but he cannot be brought down to Buhari level because of election.
Do we need another Lutherian Reformation of the Catholic church of God to whip free wheeling Rev. Fathers into decorum, and restore the respect of our dear church?
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by iffydave: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,

You are really in the SPIRIT........ grin grin
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nukilia: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

Dear Rev Mbaka,

angry Are you really serious at all? This is not a joke boy.
The Revd. Father has just spoken the truth and given the interpretation.
When last did you study your bible? Study II Chronicles 18.

"If the prophets of the whole world may endorse GEJ, he needs to ask questions so that he can know if they are truly deceiving him"
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2015
d man twisted his prophecy d birds r 4, 3 flew away remained one gej we don't need three presidents in nija na one only
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Tex42(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Na father Mbaka get hin mouth sha...
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by anigbajumo(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
omolami:
Why Rev Fr Mbaka turned 360degree on Jonthan admpnistration is because mrs Jonathan possibly did not give Rev Nbaka enough welfare at that church service. Mbaka knows nohing good more than money.I can bet that given real money Mbakacwill sing a new song, d man is realy broke.Try it plse TAN
welldone,Thief Association of Nigeria (TAN)
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
I don't agree with u that the root of our problem is corruption.

The root of our problems are tribalism,ethnicity and religion.

The 1st two started the civil war.
Gej gets a lot of support from the south abd buhari north
This is why Gej will loot and the southerners still supports him and buhari will kill and the northerners will still support him

I meant (Corruption) in terms of development to compare to the outside world.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Slimchase(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Confused n Controversial Men of GOD here n there, draging GOD's ethics of Christianism to the mud. Throwing every religious decorum to d floor , talking with both sides of dia mouth thereby blowing hot n cold @ d sight of any 'fat-cheques'. Playing Political psycophantism like a common street urchin.
Am now vindicated of d decission I took 5yrs ago of not going to d Church n listen to d girbrish they preach @ d alter accusing Holy Spirit of telling dem dis n telling dem dat. I 'll rather pray in d quiteness solemnity b4 my inhouse Chapel dan going 2 any of dia Church.

NOTE : Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ re free to attack me for dis write-up but for all I care , I 've delved it out how it is in my heart..... Thankz !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.