Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. (59182 Views)

Why Father Mbaka Is Silent On Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Against His Kinsmen? / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by OLADD: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
How do you know what he was saying was not ordained by GOD?

How do you know GOD did not call him? Because he spoke against your pay master?

Yes, it seems God did not call Mbaka. If God indeed called him, he would not stand before the pulpit to tell Nigerians that the president should be reelected because of his performance in November 2014 only for him to say otherwise on 31st December, 2014. Was it the Spirit of God that directed him to utter those contradictory statements? The Spirit of God does not entertain confusion. Mbaka is a pure politician using the church to feather his nest.

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
I don't know what he said in November and I don't care. Did he say the truth this last time or not? That's what matters to me.

I don't care whether he is fake or original, what I care about is the truth in his speech.
did he also say the truth about buhari?

Why didn't the same holy spirit reveal things about buhari or does he think we are f00ls?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by jumeekay: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2015
@crazysain.
Indeed u must be crazy. A trbalist religion bigot and a mediocre. U said prophets are not expected to say the truth in politic. Read your bible very well Samuel, Moses etc were deeply involved in politics. If Rev. Father Mbaka should keep quiet at a time like this, that means his calling could be fake. Prophets direct poeple speaking the mind of God. Advising poeple the way to go.he made a good example of the kind of leader our president is. In a country where more than 1/3 of the population feeds hand to mouth the president budgeted over N500,000,000 for his own feedind in 2015. As a fther of the nation, a responsible leader the need of his subject ought to be his first priority. No saane father eats when hos children are hungry.the economic hardship is only felt by the poor masses the few in laedership feed fat, not concious of a bad economy. Yet, you expect Rev. Mbaka to keep quiet.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by temitemi1(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
I'm nt blind
hyfr:
bro which part of yoruba area are u from? I thought all yoruba people would vote for GMB but u are different
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by lyricalz: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2015
On the last days, fake prophet shall rise. Even the very elect (most educated) shall be deceived. So says the bible. Religion and politics is the root problem facing the world today. Imagine a world where either of one of them is missing. Religion and politics brings fanaticism, and more fanaticism when both are played 2geda.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Yes, it seems God did not call Mbaka. If God indeed called him, he would not stand before the pulpit to tell Nigerians that the president should be reelected because of his performance in November 2014 only for him to say otherwise on 31st December, 2014. Was it the Spirit of God that directed him to utter those contradictory statements? The Spirit of God does not entertain confusion. Mbaka is a pure politician using the church to feather his nest.
The argument is not whether called him or not, that's between him and GOD. GOD hasn't ordained me as a judge.

What matters is, was he saying the truth? Refute his allegations one after the other please.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by angelsing(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2015
seunfly:
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.
just look at this administration, we have never been this divided in this country even when the military were oppressing us we all stood together as one..see now its churches against churches..GEJ administration has done more bad than good in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Caseless: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
This is the game plan:

Southwest will be captured by tinubu and his cronies

Southsouth will be destabilized by rotimi amaechi

Majority of the northern states is a stronghold

Southeast will be distabilized by capitalising on religious sensitive issues.

Mbaka why you? APC are playing their card so well
that how we roll!
apc is now paying pdp in their own coin- religious politics.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2015
But why does Jonathan want to continue in dat office. Why cant he just resign and let change and a more experienced person come in. I am from the east and I support and will vote for Buhari. And if the election is not rigged we shall experience a change for the better

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by LRNZH(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Caseless:
that how we roll!
apc is now paying pdp in their own coin- religious politics.

You just spelt it out
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by otukpo(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Nothing in this Leadership report sounds true. What I see here is propaganda.

The Catjolic Church has never been partisan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by persius555(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Ever since Men of God either openly make remarks with political undertones or get directly involved in politics, they end up with a sour taste(pastor bakare and rev chris okotie are a witness to this). Simply put, politics and religion just dont mix, just as oil and water dont. Split PDP into two, the other half is APC.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by AdekunleBalogun: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2015
What do this people take Nigerians for, so they are telling me that Buhari went to an Igbo pastor that controls over 30thansand congregation to speak against a popular candidate in the region and the father is so stupid to do so even when the wife of the sitting president was in the same church some few weeks earlier. They should try harder, but I believe if the father says what God told he then he will be vindicated very soon.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by joetins(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2015
pdp using d church to defend gej poor performance , come to think of it is fr.Mbaka d leader of catholic church as claimed in d article
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Reptyle(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2015
persius555:
Ever since Men of God either openly make remarks with political undertones or get directly involved in politics, they end up with a sour taste(pastor bakare and rev chris okotie are a witness to this). Simply put, politics and religion just dont mix, just as oil and water dont. Split PDP into two, the other half is APC.

That is the LIE we have been told so many times that we have also began to believe it.

Politics and religion don't mix so the unrighteous contest and win elections, ruling with impunity.

They walk into churches, seize the pulpit and deliver politically charged speeches during elections...but politics and religion don't mix they tell us.

No! We will no longer accept that hogwash!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by HzRF(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Since RCCG has turned into APC playground.. The next is to conquer a new coast

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by buskie13(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Lamentations.. lamentations...lamentations....

Did Fr Mbaka lie against GEJ?
where's buhari's cert

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by kernel504(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
I am so disappointed in Nigeria Christian leaders, the rate at which they get involved in political issues is alarming.
I wonder why their Muslim counterpart don't spew trash about politics same way they do.
What's Boko Haram? Since Muslim clerics are not involved in Nigerian politics.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by funkiebully: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
APC trying to split south east votes b Catholic vs Anglican politics. It won't work.

The Catholic bishops have come out to Condemn mbaka's outburst.

No amount if blackmail will make us vote APC.

GEJ till APC get sense

2 Likes

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by johny616: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
atbu1983:

Rev Father Jean-Bertrand Aristide was a catholic Priest was elected president of Haiti twice. If you don't have knowledge don't talk.

All the true prophets in the bible were very involve in Politics. They make kings and remove kings. Some of the true prophets in the bible even instigated coup.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by farem: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ofala:
Just one question: did Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka lie when he said Nigeria is being misruled at the moment?

I vehemently, truthfully and loudly answer; NO!
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by vislabraye(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2015
But why did the so called priest endorse PEJ before ? Didnt he know his govt was bad before supporting PEJ and GEJ ?

He is questionable.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by ekeneidiagbor: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
the aim has been achieved, the motive was to instigate a clash between catholics/Anglican.

I wouldn't have reacted to this if I were GEJ, people are so sensitive to religious issue.

How exactly did GEJ react to this??
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
kernel504:

What's Boko Haram? Since Muslim clerics are not involved in Nigerian politics.
they do theirs without throwing gibberish, they believe action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:

How exactly did GEJ react to this??
by explaining why fr mbaka made those comments.

PDP should not be playing defensive.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by nagoma(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka lamented that pastors have become vultures and hawks around Jonathan, eating the porridge of Jacob and selling their prophetic rights, adding that some are turning Naira into dollars and flying them out of the country in private jets.

Noting that anointing is now merchandise in Aso Rock, he said the men of God telling Jonathan to continue, should question their prophetic anointing.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by vislabraye(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
The argument is not whether called him or not, that's between him and GOD. GOD hasn't ordained me as a judge.

What matters is, was he saying the truth? Refute his allegations one after the other please.

His inconsistency matters a lot. How can a man of integerity speak from both sides of the mouth? It shows that he's no different from politicians who decamp.
It would have been better he kept to one side. Didnt he know GEJ's govt was bad before he sang his praise? Was he blind to the unemployment the youths suffered, the insecurity and corruption?
He shouldnt have spoken at all.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by nagoma(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
nagoma:
Mbaka lamented that pastors have become vultures and hawks around Jonathan, eating the porridge of Jacob and selling their prophetic rights, adding that some are turning Naira into dollars and flying them out of the country in private jets.

Noting that anointing is now merchandise in Aso Rock, he said the men of God telling Jonathan to continue, should question their prophetic anointing.

He is so right! Nigerians , have the courage to move your country away from the GEJ mess. Vote for change. Vote against PDP.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by mauriceju2(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change with all the old thieves gone to rival APC
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

1 Like

Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by vislabraye(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
nagoma:

Why did he welcome PEJ and give her his blessings in the 1st place ?
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by mauriceju2(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.
Re: Why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan. by arsetalks(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
vislabraye:

His inconsistency matters a lot. How can a man of integerity speak from both sides of the mouth? It shows that he's no different from politicians who decamp.
It would have been better he kept to one side. Didnt he know GEJ's govt was bad before he sang his praise? Was he blind to the unemployment the youths suffered, the insecurity and corruption?
He shouldnt have spoken at all.
He shouldn't have spoken and we have freedom of speech in this country? For me, I do not care about whether he is real or fake or a man of integrity or not. What I care about his the message from the messenger. I don't even see the messenger.

Do you agree the killings would have been stopped by someone sincere? Do you agree there has been unprecedented corruption in GEJ's administration? Thats what matters to me.

I see/hear the message not the messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.