Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (28088 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by mauriceju2(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change with all the old thieves gone to rival APC
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by rozayx5(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

this is 2014 , other countries are progressing, being ruled by a dropout is the lowest we can go in this modern age undecided

Buhari has no legacy as head of State.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by mauriceju2(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.

5 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by lovelyadeola(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
This isn't really working PDP, Try sumfin else dis is not convincing People already made up their mind..
#change

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by rozayx5(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2015
BetterNigeria:
Where was PDP when he rosed to the rank of General in the Nigeria Army? Are we saying the Nigeria Army is a sham?

yes it is, are you telling me you have not seen so many illiterate northern soldiers before

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by nagoma(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2015
makhez019:
ma bro, make we no deceive ourselves. D north don't go to skool, we served dere we knw wad is obtainable dere. Wen we set exams and test dem won't do anytin and at d end dey will promote dem. Stop acting like we don't know wadz going on dere. Datz how it has been. Instead for ya to stay put, ya dere saying shit, I repeat ya northerners don't know anytin oda dan destruction and farming. Only d few are good and dey occupy big postions and use it to help dem immediate family as against d majority of ya all

Please write in English.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ekeke1(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Dis is wat am talking abt. PDP can't keep quiet, always talking. Pdp everytime.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Dee60: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2015
In 16 years they do not have anything to show Nigerians than to be abusing opponents. PDP, pack and go!
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by nagoma(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

yes it is, are you telling me you have not seen so many illiterate northern soldiers before

You must be illiterate to believe that illiterates can become commissioned officers in the military and even be Generals.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by kay1one(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Left for a few hours came back online to check if the certificates have been found... still nothing! undecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
I think this is a matured response from PDP. However, we the electorates want to see Buhari’s Certificate if he wants our votes.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate please embarassed
OPERATION SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE!

5 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by nagoma(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
mauriceju2:
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.

You forgot to say that 99% of those Ebonyi kids sat the exams but just copied the answers. Expo is what exam is in your part. Corrupt immoral people to the core. How else do you explain GEJ's PhD?

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:
APC supporters please tell your master to show us his certificate ooo. I know is too late to forge one because anyone they release now would be scrutinized and investigated by the public and thats the reason they are more confused on what to do. little wonder why they keep ranting shitts. Osibanjo should lend buhari his own. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a stack illiterate in the name of i will fight kworruption while he surrounds himself with certified corrupt people.

......and ur Phd holder is literate?

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by rikamann: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Thank you for knowledge
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
nagoma:

You must be illiterate to believe that illiterates can become commissioned officers in the military and even be Generals.

what do you know about Federal civil service?
seems your a learner, when a fulani Ambassador in the Nigerian embassy in Tanzania could not read well or had a southern secretary write his speeches for him, his signature as an ambassdor was his initials grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by globalresource: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
what concerns me with certificate? do you need certificate to curb the corruption menace and restore discipline to our nation? we all know he schooled in UK and USA (military) I hope people's general has not tore certificates in anger during an election loss?

all I need is someone who is strong and capable to fix our dear nation.

posterity won't forgive us if we allow things to go the way it is going. we have become a laughing stock among the comity of nations

#nigeriadecides

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
mauriceju2:

And what has ur Phd holder done about it?

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by repogirl(f): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Choi!! SEMI- ILLITERATE JACK BOOT!! Insult of the highest order!! grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by baybeeboi: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
with my bottle of Orijin in left palm,remote control in right, TV infront......watching in HD
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by bnovative(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
makhez019:
ma bro, make we no deceive ourselves. D north don't go to skool, we served dere we knw wad is obtainable dere. Wen we set exams and test dem won't do anytin and at d end dey will promote dem. Stop acting like we don't know wadz going on dere. Datz how it has been. Instead for ya to stay put, ya dere saying shit, I repeat ya northerners don't know anytin oda dan destruction and farming. Only d few are good and dey occupy big postions and use it to help dem immediate family as against d majority of ya all
Thank u for saying the truth. I once taught in the north, precisely Kano state. The principal will ask u to promote all in the class and during external exams, they will ask that you, the teacher should write for them.
I also noticed that four students can have the same name; example Adamu abdul zakirai, it therefore become easy for four persons to use one certificate to look for job.
The northern part of this country is sick.

4 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:
APC supporters please tell your master to show us his certificate ooo. I know is too late to forge one because anyone they release now would be scrutinized and investigated by the public and thats the reason they are more confused on what to do. little wonder why they keep ranting shitts. Osibanjo should lend buhari his own. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a stack illiterate in the name of i will fight kworruption while he surrounds himself with certified corrupt people.
ALL WE ARE SAYING THEY SHOULD SHOW US THEIR CERTIFICATE, WE ARE TIRED OF CHICAGO GATE WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER BUHARI GATE,

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2015
ruffp:

......and ur Phd holder is literate?

Do you know the process of acquiring a PHD? Do you even have a Bsc talkless of a PHD? All we are asking is for buhari to show us his o level certificate, not even Bsc and you are here asking me if a PHD holder is literate.. If you don't have anything to say in other to defend your master just keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself

7 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:
ALL WE ARE SAYING THEY SHOULD SHOW US THEIR CERTIFICATE, WE ARE TIRED OF CHICAGO GATE WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER BUHARI GATE, THE FIRST BUHARI GATE IS ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by bnovative(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
nagoma:

You forgot to say that 99% of those Ebonyi kids sat the exams but just copied the answers. Expo is what exam is in your part. Corrupt immoral people to the core. How else do you explain GEJ's PhD?
So students don't cheat in examination up north? U are a true buhari supporter. U are also Mr. honest man next to buhari. Sai ngoma

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ayomidegambari(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
that cnt stop gmb from winning. Tongue out*
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by philips70(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
It's not rocket science. PDP already knows where the pendulum is. These are last straws. It's so painful watching a goodwill squandered and lost this way. Even insincere9gerian have given up longgg ago. The Truckpusher himself has asked for a helper job in Seplat. The game is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by rabimlomo: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
makhez019:
And is the south/east any better? A place where students doing waec will take their papers home to go and write. Probably the reason we have this kind of Phd holder as president.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Sign up 4 intl education fair 2015. Its free. http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD17507910
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
I was fortunate when the PDP so called illiterate was Nigeria's military head of state-i bless that era.It's so unfortunate that our so called PhD president is doing nonsense with our country.Should I choose between then of GMB and now of GEJ,in a heartbeat...vote for Buhari,vote for change.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Can Someone Tell Me Y Pdp Is Afraid Of Buhari, THEY ARE GOING TO JAIL COME MAY
because buhari is an illiterate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by enkay11: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg,where amaechi? Its been a while we heard his voice. What has he got to say about buharis certificate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Fourwinds: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Nobleval:
what is formidable about Buhari? He is just an over hyped internet super-star,come next month we shall see who is really formidable.
ok. Lets keep our fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN / Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.