Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (28091 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ayed44: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
SirShymex:
The whole back and forth about certificate and illiteracy is both utterly shameful, and hysterical. Tragicomedy really.

If he never had a certificate, how was he able to get into the Nigerian army, and moved up in rank, to rule the country? Oh, he had a certificate then - but he has none now, no? It basically just shows how useless the Nigerian army is - and also how childish and idi.otic Nigerian politics is. Obviously, they know most Nigerians are stark illiterates, and it isn't shocking that folks can keep peddling absolute tosh, for childish smear campaign.

How about use something more meaningful and cerebral to attack the guy, and not all these useless gimmicks? All these folks are clowns! undecided
why is hiding his certificate? How much will it cost him to present his certificate to INEC?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hansad: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
I think this is a matured response from PDP. However, we the electorates want to see Buhari’s Certificate if he wants our votes.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate please embarassed
President Jonathan or Buhari - none is the messiah Nigeria needs. But PDP appears more politically savvy, mature and accommodating than APC. One day during the last two weeks of December, PDP threw a hint to APC regarding Buhari's academic credentials. That day, PDP said that Jonathan was competing against semi-illiterate Buhari in next presidential election. But APC could not decode the message sent to it that day by PDP. If APC did, it could have scrutinized Buhari's academic credentials before it became too late. Now the Rule of Law has taken over, who sees the possibility that Nigeria's constitution and INEC Requirements can be subverted for one man's sake?

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by adeope12: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
if they like, they shud say buhari did nt attend primary school. The only thing i knw is some pepper sellers who avnt been to school before are better PhD holder Jonathan. My vote for GMB

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by swezenberg(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
If the way GEJ rules this nation demonstrates what Phd signifies then I don't want to have a Phd. I will rather have NECO and WAEC with which I can take decisions that will benefit my people.

In fact PhD has been ridiculed in our nation

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by swezenberg(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
EngineerJosh:
We Cant have an illitrate for a president.GEJ TILL 2019.When GMB goes to sch we will vote for him in 2100.

But he has ruled you and your parents before and then naira was very strong against the dollar, we had three functioning refineries, zero tolerance for corruption and Nigeria was not divided as it is now.

I want an 'illiterate' with literate brain and not 'literate' with illiterate brain
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Newshunter: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
A daft is daft that is that whether you polish Buhari from till fowl urinates or dog grow horn he remains a daft and slowpoke who only knows 'shoot" jackboot soldier. Which was why he did nothing on his own rather relied on Tunde Idiagbon, we were all witnesses to that it was Tunde who was in control. Again as a result of his illiteracy osibanjo has been drafted to run the govt for which will eventually turn out to be Tinubu who will remotely be ruling. Osibanjo is Tifnubu dommy and rubber stamp. Put sentiments aside, what did buhari achieved except extra judicial killings and OIC during his military era?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Larriekay: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Did you say GEJ cannot express himself? That's a blattant lie. Go to youtube and whatch his speeches during the declaration for presidency and PDP convention, you will attest to his acumen and power of oration. GEJ spoke for a combined duration of more than 2hrs, reeling out his points WITHOUT READING FROM A PREPARED SPEECH. No president or scholar had done that in Nigeria, not even our professor Soyinka. Jonathan's soundness is not in doubt. I can assure you of that.
did u say nt even Soyinka? U are as clueless as ur jesus of otueke
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayed44:
why is hiding his certificate? How much will it cost him to present his certificate to INEC?

And what is he hiding? The same guy was once in the Nigerian army, and rose in ranks to the top. Ruled the country once. And has contested for presidency more than once, before this one.

So, does it really make sense to you? Use ya brain.

The whole thing is just childish and silly.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by DNBCrew: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Read African stories on DNB. www.danwrites90..com
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by zyonpendrahgon: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Here is a list of some of the poorly educated but incredibly successful people. TANdroids can google and read about these people of history.

1. John D. Rockefeller - Billionaire and possibly the richest man in history

2. Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder

3. Henry Ford - Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4. Winston Churchill - UK Statesman and War Leader

5. Abraham Lincoln - US President

It is a big shame on PDP that with all their PhD holders, they have only managed to pauperize Nigerians in the last sixteen years of lootocracy.

Buhari attended the NDA and graduated with good grades - no question about that.

Buhari went to the US War College and he is among the college's top six past graduates - no issues with this as well.

So how can a sane human being say such a person is an illiterate?

Una no well!
will he understand financial indices cos i dont want anoda problem like the one we are facing now, not when they tell him, sir we need to increase workers salary to enhance development he ll smile and sign it.
We need someone that can analyze and logically control this economic meltdown we are claiming is growing.
Maybe we should vote for KOWA party
No be GEJ and GMB are presidential candidates ATM grin
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by DanielPop(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
OK. THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT FOLKS. AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION OF ALL SHADES OF OPINION ESPOUSED ON THIS VEXING CERTIFICATE ISSUE, I HAVE REACHED THE FOLLOWING CONCLUSION.

PRE-JUDGEMENT ANALYSIS.

IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS A LACUNA IN THE AFFIDAVIT DEPOSED TO BY APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BUHARI. TAKING A CUE FROM THE CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT WHO HAD HIS CERTIFICATES 'BURNT' IN A 'FIRE' BUT FILLED IN HIS QUALIFICATIONS BACKED BY "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" FROM THE ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS HE ATTENDED, BUHARI SHOULD HAVE DONE SAME. DID HE? NO, HE DID NOT. SECONDLY, BUHARI REFERED INEC TO THE SECRETARY, MILITARY BOARD FOR VERIFICATION. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE MILITARY BOARD ARE IN POSSESSION OF BUHARI'S PHOTOCOPIES! DO THEY HAVE THE ORIGINALS? THE MILITARY SAID NO! LET US ASSUME FOR THE SAKE OF ASSUMPTION THAT BUHARI HAD THE CERTIFICATES STOLEN, BURNT, DESTROYED ACCIDENTALLY ETC. SHOULDNT HE HAVE DEPOSED TO THIS IN HIS AFFIDAVIT, BEARING IN MIND THAT THE MILITARY BOARD CAN ONLY PROVIDE PHOTOCOPIES BUT NOT THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE? HE DIDNT DO THIS.

OF IMPORTANCE ALSO IS THE FACT THAT THE APC PRESIDENTIAL SCREENING COMMITTEE THROUGH A CERTAIN DR. TUNJI ABAYOMI WAS QUOTED TO HAVE SAID

“While a certificate may unequivocally show that a contestant has been educated up to at least School Certificate Level, his education without a certificate may show, again unequivocally that he has been educated up to the equivalent of School Certificate level. In my view A has not only been educated up to at least School Certificate level he would also be deemed to have been educated to its equivalent. This position finds support in section 131 (d) which neither prescribed a pass which is required for certification nor a fail which denies it. The interest of the constitution is with the level of the education of the candidate howsoever acquired, not the certificate he acquires ipso facto"

I FIND THE ABOVE COMMENTS BY DR. TUNJI ABAYOMI UTTERLY PREPOSTROUS AND AN ATTEMPT TO SUBVERT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. THE CONSTITUTION IS CLEAR ON THIS MATTER AND STATES AS FOLLOWS:

"131 (d) he has been educated up to at least school certificate level or its equivalent"

IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT A CERTIFICATE IS THE VERIFIER NEEDED TO SHOW THAT A CERTAIN LEVEL OF EDUCATION HAS BEEN ACQUIRED ELSE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO SHOW A CERTIFICATE TO GET AN EMPLOYMENT OR ADMISSION INTO ANY SCHOOL. A SIMPLE 'I WAS THERE' WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH. BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH. WHEREVER YOU GO IN NIGERIA OR IN THE WORLD TODAY, THE STANDARD VERIFIER FOR ASCERTAINING A LEVEL OF EDUCATION IS THE QUALIFICATION/CERTIFICATE THEREAFTER AWARDED. WITHOUT THE CERTIFICATE NO ONE CAN CLAIM HE HAS THE REQUISITE EDUCATIONAL LEVEL REQUIRED OF A PARTICULAR POSITION. THE POSITION OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE. IT MUST BE NOTED ALSO THAT AT THE TIME OF THIS JUDGEMENT, NEITHER THE APC OR GENERAL BUHARI HIMSELF HAS MADE ANY PRONOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE WHEREABOUT OF BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE, WHICH REMAINS A REQUIREMENT TO VIE FOR THE MOST EXALTED OFFICE IN THE LAND. WHILE SOME MAY ARGUE THAT HE HAS RUN THRICE BEFORE WITHOUT BEING QUESTIONED OR DISQUALIFIED, THE LOGICAL RESPONSE IS THAT IT REQUIRES A SIMPLE AUDIT TO REVEAL YEARS OF FRAUD. ARE THE PROPONENTS OF SUCH ARGUMENT SAYING THIS JUDGEMENT SHOULD BE BACKDATED TO ALSO COVER THE PERIOD BUHARI HAS RUN WITHOUT THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION? I DO NOT THINK SO AS THAT WOULD BE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NULL AND VOID. IN LAW, IT IS COMMONLY SAID THAT A DANIEL HAS COME TO JUDGEMENT. CONSEQUENT ON THE ABOVE PLEASE FIND MY JUDGEMENT BELOW.

JUDGEMENT:

RTD. GENERAL G. M. BUHARI, BY VIRTUE OF HIS INABILITY TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT HE FULFILS THE STIPULATED CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT OF "SCHOOL CERTIFICATE" IS HEREBY INELIGIBLE TO CONTEST THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. THIS JUDGEMENT IS BASED ON FACTS BEFORE THIS COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. THIS IS THE PRAYER BROUGHT BEFORE THIS COURT. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER PREVIOUS POSITION THAT INDIVIDUAL HAS PLAYED IN OUR NATIONAL LIFE. THE 1999 CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA (AMENDED) IS VERY CLEAR IN THIS REGARD AND IS THE BASIS FOR THIS JUDGEMENT.

I RISE!

COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEF JUSTICE OGUNLANA EMEKA OTHMAN-DAN AZUMI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hyfr(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

PDP , will you stop insulting the Nigerian military institution & its veteran Generals by calling Buhari an illiterate? How can somebody who went to an officers' military academy be called an illiterate? The folly of the blackman rises to high heavens!
GEJ claims he has Ph.d whereas his looks, body language & manner of speaking show him as a stark illiterate.
hey boy I've overgrown your mate,listen to your elder. Do u expect a graduate of architecture to be outstanding and extremely proficient in speech?? If Gmb is a literate let him show his certificate
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by datribune: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Bleeeeh!! Buhari did nothing before, I don't see him doing anything AGAIN!! HE SHOULD STOP HIDING BEHIND SCHOOLED VPs...tell him to Go get an education for himself instead of the Sharia rubbish he's cleverly trying to rope us into

Heheheheh as an educated person u should know dat if he didn't institute sharia when he was maximum ruler he can not do it as a civilian president.
His brilliant performance while he held public office is d reason why many yrs after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks knowledgeable people wit a sense of history revere d General very highly & yearn 4 his return. Buhari took over nigeria in d worst economic recession in our history. d thieving politicians of d NPN d ancestor of d current PDP looted d nation to bankruptcy to d extent dat no one would borrow d heavily indebted Nigeria any more money. There was no food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d federal govt could not pay staff salaries. Few states were able to apply d IMO FORMULA - (half salary) pioneered by Kalu Idika Kalu d then Imo state comm 4 finance. Multinationals like kingsway, UTC, PZ etc left d country. Daily more people became unemployed. In short d economy collapsed.
When GMB took over he paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by d thieving politicians, d rest of which OBJ paid recently . He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira. He reversed d rot of d Shagari years & made d economy & d country buoyant again.
We need a leader. To me, dis election is a referendum on performance while in govt office, GMB has proved himself & he has my vote.
I voted GEJ in 2011 but I can not in good conscience vote him now. SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hyfr(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

And he ruled ur grandfather in 1984,
dude I guess u one of this slowpokes yo, pls don't quote me again,I don't talk with half toothed A.F'z like yo
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hyfr(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
crecruit:

Hope you're thoroughly enjoying the government of your clueless, incompetent and corrupt professor
ofkess I'm enjoying it bruh. That's why I say GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by demandtruth: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
I think this is a matured response from PDP. However, we the electorates want to see Buhari’s Certificate if he wants our votes.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate please embarassed

PRESIDENT JONATHAN- PhD.
PATIENCE JOHNATHAN- PhD.
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA- PhD.
CBN BOSS EMEFIELE- PhD.
Diezani madueke- PhD.
Yet Nigeria's economy crashing.
Yet our naira value depreciates.
Yet no solution to our nation's numerous problems.
CERTIFICATES ARE MERE PAPERS ACQUIRED EITHER VIA FRONT OR BACK DOOR.
How many degrees does Dangote have?
How many degrees does Bill gates have?
How many degrees did Ghadaffi acquire before his death?
How many degrees did Jerry Rawlings of Ghana bag then?
Nigerians, count ur teeth with or tongue?
Nigeria needs men with military experience to bind us together as one nation.
vote wisely....vote GMB....

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
GMB look more literate & intelligent 2 us than that clueless humpty dumpty sittin on d Rock.let call d 2 to a debate no reading frm d paper! no expo!.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ceejay80s(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
dude I guess u one of this slowpokes yo, pls don't quote me again,I don't talk with half toothed A.F'z like yo
Animal
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by fxskye: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Here is a list of some of the poorly educated but incredibly successful people. TANdroids can google and read about these people of history.

1. John D. Rockefeller - Billionaire and possibly the richest man in history

2. Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder

3. Henry Ford - Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4. Winston Churchill - UK Statesman and War Leader

5. Abraham Lincoln - US President

It is a big shame on PDP that with all their PhD holders, they have only managed to pauperize Nigerians in the last sixteen years of lootocracy.

Buhari attended the NDA and graduated with good grades - no question about that.

Buhari went to the US War College and he is among the college's top six past graduates - no issues with this as well.

So how can a sane human being say such a person is an illiterate?

Una no well!

In addition to your submission, we could sense and see the outcome of their PhD holder in the choice of a madam behind.......our grammer mistress.

Na only u waka come

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by femliany(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Has the Otuoke Guy contributed anything to a relevant journal on zoology before?

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Ayed44: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
SirShymex:

And what is he hiding? The same guy was once in the Nigerian army, and rose in ranks to the top. Ruled the country once. And has contested for presidency more than once, before this one.

So, does it really make sense to you? Use ya brain.

The whole thing is just childish and silly.
pls don't take it personal.

Buhari was once in the Nigerian Army. We know that. But is that an excuse for him to hide his certificate? Buhari is not the only person to have served in the army. But wait, do you know the criteria for admission at the time Buhari entered the military? The fact that u were once in the military does not necessarily mean u were qualified to be in the military. Hope you have heard about the quota system before.

You said Buhari rose to become head of state. For your information Buhari did nt become head of state on merit. He seized power at gun point. He is a coupist, a felon.

Let me ask you a question, is it possible for Buhari to have a certificate and keep it and go to present affidavit to INEC instead of the certificate? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by datribune: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
zyonpendrahgon:
will he understand financial indices cos i dont want anoda problem like the one we are facing now, not when they tell him, sir we need to increase workers salary to enhance development he ll smile and sign it.
We need someone that can analyze and logically control this economic meltdown we are claiming is growing.
Maybe we should vote for KOWA party
No be GEJ and GMB are presidential candidates ATM grin

Guy, GMB is a wise leader wit very sound judgement. d situation we ar in now is child's play compared to what he inherited in 1983. GMB took over in d worst economic recession in our history. At dat time, d western creditor nations & d IMF knew dat d country had been severely weakened by d debt situation created by d corruption & profligacy of d thieving politicians whom Buhari eased out of power. They therefore saw an opportunity to hold our country to ransom & foist on our hapless & severely weakened nation d neo-liberal economic policies of d IMF wit its several slavish conditionalities including d devaluation of d naira.
GMB called their bluff. He rejected d IMF loan & refused to devalue d naira. His economic team under d then min of finance, Dr Onaolapo Soleye devised an ingenuous system of barter 4 oil. This was highly successful & it stabilized d economy. d inflationary rate was kept at between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira.
Two weeks after he took over, to d consternation of d world he started paying back d debts incurred by d politicians, d rest of which OBJ paid off recently.
Pls keep in mind dat we ar looking 4 a leader. GEJ has a PHD but when it comes to leadership & governing our nation we call him clueless because honestly he comes across as someone dat is  confused, overwhelmed & doesn't know what he's doing. Infact, clueless. Comparing d antecedents of GEJ & GMB in leadership terms is like comparing an elephant to an ant. GMB has done it b4 & he can do it again.
d talk of illiteracy is nothing but dirty politics & it's pathetic really. GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US war college & dat of d institution dat is now called d NDA & his credentials ar verifiable unlike Sambo whose own was allegedly gutted by fire. When elected GMB will be a good president.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayed44:
pls don't take it personal.

Buhari was once in the Nigerian Army. We know that. But is that an excuse for him to hide his certificate? Buhari is not the only person to have served in the army. But wait, do you know the criteria for admission at the time Buhari entered the military? The fact that u were once in the military does not necessarily mean u were qualified to be in the military. Hope you have heard about the quota system before.

You said Buhari rose to become head of state. For your information Buhari did nt become head of state on merit. He seized power at gun point. He is a coupist, a felon.

Let me ask you a question, is it possible for Buhari to have a certificate and keep it and go to present affidavit to INEC instead of the certificate? Think about it.

I'm not taking it personal, the whole thing is just nauseating to watch.

Alright, from my knowledge of the military, you need to pass at sec. sch. level to be able to join the Officer Training Corps. So, how did he get in, if he didn't meet the necessary requirement?

Let's leave that for now: apparently, the man has contested for the same position three times in the past. Why didn't the certificate issue come up then? Why now?

Evidently, the whole noise makes both the Nigerian army and Nigeria look stupid. The onus is on them to explain to Nigerians why he was allowed into the Nigerian army without a certificate, and why this issue was overlooked in the past.

Stop the madness!

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by iluvnaija: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls watch and decide if Buhari is illiterate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMOrd8tQ1w
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by mbulela: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
A party that fields Nyesom Wike has the guts to accuse others of illiteracy?
Same party that made Wike an education minister accuses others of illiteracy.
Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by mbulela: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
femliany:
Has the Otuoke Guy contributed anything to a relevant journal on zoology before?
A man that cannot even read a written speech with any level of coherence and confidence.
Na journal you dey talk about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hyfr(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

Animal
gay ass
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by stevolinkon40: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
kunlesehan:

God bless you big time!
I find it hard to decode your choice for 2015 presidency
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by HugeMac: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
philips70:
It's not rocket science. PDP already knows where the pendulum is. These are last straws. It's so painful watching a goodwill squandered and lost this way. Even insincere9gerian have given up longgg ago. The Truckpusher himself has asked for a helper job in Seplat. The game is coming to an end.
ITS ONLY ON THE INTERNET , I SEE PEOPLE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI , IN THE STREETS NOBODY TALKS ABOUT HIM NOR THE UNKNOWN OSIBANJO , ITS PDP I HEAR PEOPLE SAYING. , THATS WHY PDP ALWAYS WIN LOTS OF ELECTIONS , ITS A GRASSROOT PARTY , JUST WATCH AND SEE , YOU WILL SHOUT RIGGING ,
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by iluvnaija: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Let us be sincere. Does Buhari look illiterate in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMOrd8tQ1w
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
This PDP as such a stupid fellows and group. In 2003, 2007, and 2011 nobody talk about his certificate, But now that he is casting home to victory they want to use certificate to judge him una don fail already... We the masses prefer illiterate GMB to Educated GEJ... Someone who graduated from NDA, War college etc and you still doubting him how about Sambo certificate we want to see that too.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by omebe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
All top bokoharam comanders ave torn their certificate including mohammed yusuf,I see no reason why buhari will nt lead by example.he has torn away his, knowing fully well that certificates are haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.