Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (28087 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by abeffiom(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Here is a list of some of the poorly educated but incredibly successful people. TANdroids can google and read about these people of history.

1. John D. Rockefeller - Billionaire and possibly the richest man in history

2. Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder

3. Henry Ford - Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4. Winston Churchill - UK Statesman and War Leader

5. Abraham Lincoln - US President

It is a big shame on PDP that with all their PhD holders, they have only managed to pauperize Nigerians in the last sixteen years of lootocracy.

Buhari attended the NDA and graduated with good grades - no question about that.

Buhari went to the US War College and he is among the college's top six past graduates - no issues with this as well. So how can a sane human being say such a person is an illiterate?

Una no well!
bros abeg which year was NDA established, n when did GMB attained it , Una can lie
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Mzanalysis: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
For me the best candidate for this election is Professor Comfort of Kowa Party Followed by GEJ. We don't need more illiterates. We have been governed by illiterate enough since 1960. Let's stick to academicians for now till we correct all the problems created by Illiterates.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
abeffiom:
bros abeg which year was NDA established, n when did GMB attained it , Una can lie

NDA was known as military training school. Go figure it out!

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by agamenon(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please GMB,enter inside your room and bring it out and shame them.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by emeka2847: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:
Whoever they field for president must surely loose, illiterate ot not cheesy

GEJ till buhari goes to school cheesy cheesy
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.

GMB till Jonathan declares his asset!

5 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by emeka2847: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
abeffiom:
Gej time is full of division, north/south, east/west, Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo, Christian/Muslim, Pastors/Pastor and now Church vs Church. This is really a bad luck for Nigeria.

GMB till Jonathan declares his asset

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
And you weren't ashamed when you heard him speak? GEJ is a disgrace of a stateman/Politician. He is not articulate, he sounds doozy most times, his pronunciations, phonetics and accent is terrible and strays off point most times. You can tell a man by looking at his spouse...

There you have it.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If your mindset is tainted with hatred(going by the offensive languages you deplored in your post), accessing someone based on neutrality becomes a mirage. As far as I am concerned, a good communicator is someone who passes his idea accross to his/her audience in the most civil, persuasive and participatory manner and I am sure GEJ unreservedly fits the bill. As a citizen, you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Did you say GEJ cannot express himself? That's a blattant lie. Go to youtube and whatch his speeches during the declaration for presidency and PDP convention, you will attest to his acumen and power of oration. GEJ spoke for a combined duration of more than 2hrs, reeling out his points WITHOUT READING FROM A PREPARED SPEECH. No president or scholar had done that in Nigeria, not even our professor Soyinka. Jonathan's soundness is not in doubt. I can assure you of that.

Hmm. Pally, I love constructive discuss devoid of 'run downs'....tho i am very good @ spitting fire. Now u have decided to attack the issues lets talk. You have indicated the inaugural speech as an example of jonathan's oratory prowess. Sadly he used a teleprompter , same one Obama uses....slightly unnoticeable due to its almost transparent nature. if u look keenly,u wld see it placed on both sides of the podium. He used same when he declared few months ago. Beyond that...if u listen to him speak off script or his answers to unscripted questions,u shd know beyond doubt that he is far from intelligent. i dont expect someone wit a Phd in any discipline to be that dull. Funny enof the above is far from the issue @hand. Our Phd holder has had 6yrs to show us what he has to offer.....dollar @190+, lending rate@32+%, no refinery built-after the brouhaha of subsidy removal, SURE-P another scheme to steal, the criminals that stole trillions in subsidy claims still walking free(2yrs after), extreme joblessness-death of jobseekers in the last immigration recruitmt exercise....infact the list is endless. if ur Phd holder had performed,the clamour for his going for a 2nd term wld have been universal. So pls i am less interested in weda my prez speaks good english,or went to havard....i am more interested in good governance,rule of law and policies that would move nigeria fwd. As such, i wld pitch my tent with any opposition party strong enof to replace the corrupt-laden @aso rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well........PDP is drowning.

Let them dig all the dirt they can come up with against GMB and APC.....this won't deter Nigerians from kicking PDP out come next month.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Parasitic(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:
tongue tongue

C'mon you are pretty and sexy.. I am have a crush on you smiley
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by peeberry2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
SleekyGee:
keep beefing
rubbish talk, jona is a Ph.d holder yet the country is lacks security let the retired commander come and show him how to do it
now I see u are just like your boss the illiterate buhari....pls go retake English class again that's if u av been to sch bfor......"is lacks"(grammatical blunder).
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by successking: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
emeka2847:

GMB till Jonathan declares his asset!

Even if the divisions are there, it is not enough to for another illiterate govern Nigeria again.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by successking: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
ilugunboy:
Well........PDP is drowning.

Let them dig all the dirt they can come up with against GMB and APC.....this won't deter Nigerians from kicking PDP out come next month.

Is it with the words of mouth?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
successking:

Is it with the words of mouth?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Billygee2u: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
even as an illiterate I am better off and well to do than you and my parents are proud of who I am and what I have become in life. Unlike your thoughts towards me, my parents never wasted a dime in my upbringing. And don't forget one thing; I am not a dependent but independent of myself and literate people like you work for me to earn a living
see you.
well thanks for your assault .
I did not cause you or boast over you,bear that in mind.
I simply mean, that you should not clamor for an illiterate to lead or rule over you,that will be like a curse .
one other thing I will advice you is don't cultivate the habit of boasting .
the fact that I am hear to read what's happening over there in Nigeria our beloved country ,doesn't reduce my integrity and worth .
thanks .
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by successking: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=29510585][/quote]

Stop deceiving yourself! A vote for Buhari is a vote wasted!
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
successking:

[s]Stop deceiving yourself! A vote for Buhari is a vote wasted![/s]
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
The whole back and forth about certificate and illiteracy is both utterly shameful, and hysterical. Tragicomedy really.

If he never had a certificate, how was he able to get into the Nigerian army, and moved up in rank, to rule the country? Oh, he had a certificate then - but he has none now, no? It basically just shows how useless the Nigerian army is - and also how childish and idi.otic Nigerian politics is. Obviously, they know most Nigerians are stark illiterates, and it isn't shocking that folks can keep peddling absolute tosh, for childish smear campaign.

How about use something more meaningful and cerebral to attack the guy, and not all these useless gimmicks? All these folks are clowns! undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
ruffp:

Hmm. Pally, I love constructive discuss devoid of 'run downs'....tho i am very good @ spitting fire. Now u have decided to attack the issues lets talk. You have indicated the inaugural speech as an example of jonathan's oratory prowess. Sadly he used a teleprompter , same one Obama uses....slightly unnoticeable due to its almost transparent nature. if u look keenly,u wld see it placed on both sides of the podium. He used same when he declared few months ago. Beyond that...if u listen to him speak off script or his answers to unscripted questions,u shd know beyond doubt that he is far from intelligent. i dont expect someone wit a Phd in any discipline to be that dull. Funny enof the above is far from the issue @hand. Our Phd holder has had 6yrs to show us what he has to offer.....dollar @190+, lending rate@32+%, no refinery built-after the brouhaha of subsidy removal, SURE-P another scheme to steal, the criminals that stole trillions in subsidy claims still walking free(2yrs after), extreme joblessness-death of jobseekers in the last immigration recruitmt exercise....infact the list is endless. if ur Phd holder had performed,the clamour for his going for a 2nd term wld have been universal. So pls i am less interested in weda my prez speaks good english,or went to havard....i am more interested in good governance,rule of law and policies that would move nigeria fwd. As such, i wld pitch my tent with any opposition party strong enof to replace the corrupt-laden @aso rock.

I was physically present at Jonathan's acceptance rally and I can say athouritatively that HE DID NOT speak through teleprompter or any other aiding device. I also personally recorded part of that occasion which can be sent to you if needed. However, as stated eailier, we are entitled to our opinions as patriotic citizens. I rest my case.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Leebeedo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
I just laugh at you guys(pdp & apc) wasting your time making aggressive comments. The outcome of election has been finalized already, electorates are just wasting their time.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

I was physically present at Jonathan's acceptance rally and I can say athouritatively that HE DID NOT speak through teleprompter or any other aiding device. I also personally recorded part of that occasion which can be sent to you if needed. However, as stated eailier, we are entitled to our opinions as patriotic citizens. I rest my case.

Me sef no ready argue with u. I don't need to be there to know if he used one or not. Infact except wia @d VIP box,i doubt if u wld have noticed it. Just watch the video again. I rest my case on the matter!

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by datribune: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If your mindset is tainted with hatred(going by the offensive languages you deplored in your post), accessing someone based on neutrality becomes a mirage. As far as I am concerned, a good communicator is someone who passes his idea accross to his/her audience in the most civil, persuasive and participatory manner and I am sure GEJ unreservedly fits the bill. As a citizen, you are entitled to your opinion.

Yeah we hear u, GEJ passes his points across in a civil, persuasive & participatory manner indeed like telling us " I don't giv a damn" or dat "stealing is not corruption". Keep it up but
SAI BUHARI d great anti-corruption crusader & advocate is coming. GMB - d nemesis of d corrupt is coming.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by datribune: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

see you.
well thanks for your assault .
I did not cause you or boast over you,bear that in mind.
I simply mean, that you should not clamor for an illiterate to lead or rule over you,that will be like a curse .
one other thing I will advice you is don't cultivate the habit of boasting .
the fact that I am hear to read what's happening over there in Nigeria our beloved country ,doesn't reduce my integrity and worth .
thanks .

I think u need to keep things in perspective. We ar looking 4 a leader.
In terms of leadership & governance of our great nation we call GEJ clueless because really he comes across as someone dat is confused, overwhelmed & doesn't know what he's doing. Simply put he appears clueless. Comparing a failed, corrupt & inept president to dat of d head of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapse is like comparing an ant to an elephant.
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution now called d NDA. INEC is not complaining because his credentials ar verifiable unlike dat of Sambo whose credentials ar unverifiable due to an alleged fire incidence.
GEJ has a PHD in d study of animals but his govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless. U can't giv what u don't hav. GEJ has shown clearly dat he doesn't hav d bandwidth to run a country as complex & intricate as d giant of africa. GMB has done it b4, he will do it again.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by plainol(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
someone can not sleep in aso villa because of the name BUHARI.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by callmenow: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
The #shamingofbuhari. Say #notocorruption
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by jumeekay: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
If it were to be by certificate. Jona is the first to hold a phd but yet the highest failure in office just to let you what PDP have made of nigeria educational system. Is it possible that a retired general in the Nigerian armay may not have attemted waec? We don't need certificate now, since its failing us. All that we need now is a non currupt, determined and competent pourpose drven leader not a certificate without sense.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by softnipples(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Parasitic:

C'mon you are pretty and sexy.. I am have a crush on you smiley
Ok tongue
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Forwetinnah: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Here is a list of some of the poorly educated but incredibly successful people. TANdroids can google and read about these people of history.

1. John D. Rockefeller - Billionaire and possibly the richest man in history

2. Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder

3. Henry Ford - Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4. Winston Churchill - UK Statesman and War Leader

5. Abraham Lincoln - US President

It is a big shame on PDP that with all their PhD holders, they have only managed to pauperize Nigerians in the last sixteen years of lootocracy.

Buhari attended the NDA and graduated with good grades - no question about that.

Buhari went to the US War College and he is among the college's top six past graduates - no issues with this as well.

So how can a sane human being say such a person is an illiterate?

Una no well!

You wey well never ask yourself If those people no attend high school atleast with certificate. Shame no catch you to even compare that goro stained teeth cow chaser to those distinguished gentlemen wey don establish themselves
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Forwetinnah: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
jumeekay:
If it were to be by certificate. Jona is the first to hold a phd but yet the highest failure in office just to let you what PDP have made of nigeria educational system. Is it possible that a retired general in the Nigerian armay may not have attemted waec? We don't need certificate now, since its failing us. All that we need now is a non currupt, determined and competent pourpose drven leader not a certificate without sense.

He's a failure because you have a wool of tribalism and religion covering your eyes...if you can't see any good thing by this administration then you don't exist in Nigeria. What's competent about Buhari hiding behind a more literate VP always?? Lilly Livered men..and I guess your Bubu isn't corrupt, his corruption precedes him
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Forwetinnah: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
datribune:

I think u need to keep things in perspective. We ar looking 4 a leader.
In terms of leadership & governance of our great nation we call GEJ clueless because really he comes across as someone dat is confused, overwhelmed & doesn't know what he's doing. Simply put he appears clueless. Comparing a failed, corrupt & inept president to dat of d head of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapse is like comparing an ant to an elephant.
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution now called d NDA. INEC is not complaining because his credentials ar verifiable unlike dat of Sambo whose credentials ar unverifiable due to an alleged fire incidence.
GEJ has a PHD in d study of animals but his govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless. U can't giv what u don't hav. GEJ has shown clearly dat he doesn't hav d bandwidth to run a country as complex & intricate as d giant of africa. GMB has done it b4, he will do it again.

Bleeeeh!! Buhari did nothing before, I don't see him doing anything AGAIN!! HE SHOULD STOP HIDING BEHIND SCHOOLED VPs...tell him to Go get an education for himself instead of the Sharia rubbish he's cleverly trying to rope us into
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy, Seun, lalasticlala, what is difference between these threads https://www.nairaland.com/2076741/apc-field-illiterate-pdp and https://www.nairaland.com/2076718/controversy-rages-over-buharis-certificate

The Op mischievously used the same article from the same source(Tribune) to create two threads, yet you didnt see anything wrong in bringing them to the front page, even though the headline of the 2nd was twisted to form a new headline! However, that of APGA was edited this morning from the original source to read; Lagos Chapter! Why?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Pauljonnes(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
kunlesehan:

God bless you big time!
. DO YOU MEAN ALL OF US SHOULD NOT GO TO SKU AGAIN? DONT GIVE AN ILLITERATE NIGERIA TO RULE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.