Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (28089 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur fear is about fighting corruption,because u and ur ogogoro master are corrupt.inec were waiting for ur petition,don't worry,u can go to court after buhari must have be declare winner on feb 15.

Fighting corruption ke? So you believe buhari will fight corruption while surrounding himself with corrupt politicians? by the way how old are you?

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by onyeka205(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
If there is a minimum qualification for the office of the president as stipulated by the constitution, whoever that is qualified should be allowed to occupy that position. If the running mate to Gen Buhari is the one qualified for the post, pls let him be the APC's presidential flag bearer to avoid litigation after election. Asking Gen Buhari to go on and contest is like asking a school certificate holder to be a vice-Chancellor of a Federal University. How would you feel if you just realized that the vice-chancellor of the university you attended did not obtain a degree certificate? Would you be proud of that university? Unless the constitution did not stipulate any minimum qualification for the post, then Buhari can go on to contest.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by golpen(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

Cos you are an illiterate like him. You have no regards for the value of certificate.

and now I wonder who d illiterate is...it's more than not knowing how to read and write now.I you and your embezzlement ambassadors of Nigeria don't know how to go about gettung buharis certificate, then you are an illiterate. but I'll tell you.

study his profile, go to his acclaimed attended institutions, go to their admin blocks and make a public request for duplicates or transcripts. I don't want to think of how backwards you guys have driven my dear country.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:

You and your likes are the one turning logic on its head. Buhari has higher qualifications such as the NDA and the US War College, yet you say he is an illiterate!

I am not disputing that. In the old Nigeria, it was possible for someone without school cert to become the MD of NNPC and that's what Buhari is trying to replicate, but in this modern day Nigeria, that will not happen. Ask your messiah to produce his certificates for verification. Ordinary WASCE suffice.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
Don't play with Pdp,when they called gmb and illiterate they knew it would come to this. Buhari an illiterate ruling over Nigeria is an insult to all the intellectual giants all first class holders,degree holders etc in this nation
PDP , will you stop insulting the Nigerian military institution & its veteran Generals by calling Buhari an illiterate? How can somebody who went to an officers' military academy be called an illiterate? The folly of the blackman rises to high heavens!
GEJ claims he has Ph.d whereas his looks, body language & manner of speaking show him as a stark illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

Because what you wrote is shitty and has no meaning.

Like i said, i dont expect u to understand. You are a product of a skewed system that produced the likes of ur prez...."nemo dat quod non habet"....nothing logical can emanate from your head cuz there is nothing of logic in there in the 1st place.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by softnipples(f): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Parasitic:

I love you
tongue tongue
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by vicadex07(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:
Whoever they field for president must surely loose, illiterate ot not cheesy

GEJ till buhari goes to school cheesy cheesy

Your brain has been transferred to your compressed nippples undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by melomelo: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
BUHARI IS JUST AN ORDINARY GAMBARI MAN. THEY BELIEVE IN "EARLY-AGE ALMAJIRI" RATHER THAN "EARLY-AGE EDUCATION". WHERE DO U WANT GMB TO GET CERTIFICATE. IN THE 60's, 70's, You do not need to kill urself for any certificate to join army, no stress unlike today. Very few men goes to school in the north. The Gambari's of the olden days produced and sells local-bathing-sponge, planting of g/nut, beans etc. They also love eating red-colanut and better-cola, this are the generations of Buhari, so there is no any original certificate anywhere-anyday. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by richybanky(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

Cos you are an illiterate like him. You have no regards for the value of certificate.
U can say whatever u like.. It's a free world, bin a PhD holder or anything doesn't have anything to do with d skill of leadership.
Before I forget, I hold a degree in Engineering Physics from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Is dere anything to mention again?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by omolami: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
The nigerian people are saying there will be a revolution if inec aprove an illiterate to participate in our presidential election.Produce yr waec or equivalen certificate according to our constitution and vie for presdential election or quit if u have it not period

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by clevvermind(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2015
enkay11:
Abeg,where amaechi? Its been a while we heard his voice. What has he got to say about buharis certificate?
he has gone into hiding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Billygee2u: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
how can a man termed an illiterate take over the helm of affairs of a Nation,that have millions of scholars, that possesses degrees in various academic fields ?
If it happens hahaha ,Nigeria will have no face again in the whole universe .

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by smsdigito: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Burger01:
Illiterate or not, GMB for president 2015..

Haters and losers go and hangundecided
yea, but my worry is that if he does not posses at least secondary level certificate he will be disqualified according to the constitution . Then he wont be allowed to context.

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by abdulnabdul: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Let's nt forget that INEC is not an independent body and PDP with all their evil plans will do anything 4 power. It's so glaring that 2015 is nt theirs so issue of certificate is coming out. Is it the first time GMB is contesting against them?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
melomelo:
BUHARI IS JUST AN ORDINARY GAMBARI MAN. THEY BELIEVE IN "EARLY-AGE ALMAJIRI" RATHER THAN "EARLY-AGE EDUCATION". WHERE DO U WANT GMB TO GET CERTIFICATE. IN THE 60's, 70's, You do not need to kill urself for any certificate to join army, no stress unlike today. Very few men goes to school in the north. The Gambari's of the olden days produced and sells local-bathing-sponge, planting of g/nut, beans etc. They also love eating red-colanut and better-cola, this are the generations of Buhari, so there is no any original certificate anywhere-anyday. Be wise.

I can tell how educated u are.....from ur write-up
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by softnipples(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
vicadex07:

Your brain has been transferred to your compressed nippples undecided
E pain u abi? That's the concept!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2015
daniel2090:
I sometimes wonder why some nigerians utter statements without sence of cerebration, cos every anti buhari individual seems to be blindfolded and fooled by this funny certificate propaganda....infact I think joe side kick.sambo has similar isssues and nobody seems to be making excessive barbaric comment, even inec never made too much discrediting comment...I forgot....sambo is pdp, INEC too is ruled by pdp.wao.just mention sometin that is not GEJ/PDP and its working well.

Stop been mischievious. Sambo's case is utterly different because he lost his certificate in a fire incident and HIS UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY has issued attestation to that effect. Let Buhari ask his alma mata to do same. Chikenna.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Burger01(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Here is a list of some of the poorly educated but incredibly successful people. TANdroids can google and read about these people of history.

1. John D. Rockefeller - Billionaire and possibly the richest man in history

2. Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder

3. Henry Ford - Industrialist and Entrepreneur

4. Winston Churchill - UK Statesman and War Leader

5. Abraham Lincoln - US President

It is a big shame on PDP that with all their PhD holders, they have only managed to pauperize Nigerians in the last sixteen years of lootocracy.

Buhari attended the NDA and graduated with good grades - no question about that.

Buhari went to the US War College and he is among the college's top six past graduates - no issues with this as well. So how can a sane human being say such a person is an illiterate?

Una no well!
They are not well at all. Bunch of useless literates..

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Mzanalysis: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians are looking for miracles not knowing that controlling our huge population is our problem. We voted GEJ because of goodluck and now we want Buhari Bc he is acclaimed be upright. Nobody is talking about formular required to generate wealth for this huge population. Wake up.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
it is better to vote an illiterate who knows how to bring positive change than an literate who is clueless. The literate that i voted for dissapointed me, i will vote for the illiterate who has good intentions for the country
that means either you are also an illiterate or your parents wasted their resources training you in school
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by vicadex07(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:

E pain u abi? That's the concept!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come make I help u press the remaining. Don't worry I will be gentle wink
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
ruffp:

laffssss.....see voltron defender of stupidity. That is y ur type are unemployable. If every Phd holder is like ur prez then we should all stop going to school. Your phd holder cannot do sometin as little as express himself (i havent said such expression should be logical o)... After his seminar and project defence-1st Ðegree and Msc...he supposedly did several presentations and wrote several papers and articles, of course lectured to earn a phd..yet he cant step up and express himself...i wonder how the students he taught fared....hmmmm...maybe i shdn't look so far, cuz u should be one of his products.

Did you say GEJ cannot express himself? That's a blattant lie. Go to youtube and whatch his speeches during the declaration for presidency and PDP convention, you will attest to his acumen and power of oration. GEJ spoke for a combined duration of more than 2hrs, reeling out his points WITHOUT READING FROM A PREPARED SPEECH. No president or scholar had done that in Nigeria, not even our professor Soyinka. Jonathan's soundness is not in doubt. I can assure you of that.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by imcam: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
I think this is a matured response from PDP. However, we the electorates want to see Buhari’s Certificate if he wants our votes.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate please embarassed

gmb has enof crowd already so pls vote jona ,d failure

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by softnipples(f): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
vicadex07:

Come make I help u press the remaining. Don't worry I will be gentle wink
Kids everywhere undecided undecided
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

PDP , will you stop insulting the Nigerian military institution & its veteran Generals by calling Buhari an illiterate? How can somebody who went to an officers' military academy be called an illiterate? The folly of the blackman rises to high heavens!
GEJ claims he has Ph.d whereas his looks, body language & manner of speaking show him as a stark illiterate.
Goodluck Jonathan is no different from his supporters ; dark minded, mentally backwards, obtuse and out of tune with the fast rapid pace of the rest of the world. 99.9% of them don't even know they're suffering and living in squalor.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by vicadex07(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:

Kids everywhere undecided undecided

Yes am a kid and I want to suck mummy's soft nippples. grin
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

Did you say GEJ cannot express himself? That's a blattant lie. Go to youtube and whatch his speeches during the declaration for presidency and PDP convention, you will attest to his acumen and power of oration. GEJ spoke for a combined duration of more than 2hrs, reeling out his points WITHOUT READING FROM A PREPARED SPEECH. No president or scholar had done that in Nigeria, not even our professor Soyinka. Jonathan's soundness is not in doubt. I can assure you of that.
And you weren't ashamed when you heard him speak? GEJ is a disgrace of a stateman/Politician. He is not articulate, he sounds doozy most times, his pronunciations, phonetics and accent is terrible and strays off point most times. You can tell a man by looking at his spouse...

There you have it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by hansad: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Back to late December 2014, some PDP people gracefully hinted APC about this problem of Buhari's academic credentials. Those PDP people gave the hint then by saying that President Jonathan was going to contest against a semi-illiterate Buhari in next presidential elections.

But APC people were not good enough to catch the hint; if they did, they should have cross-checked Buhari's school certificate credentials; they did not, until now that it is too late. Instead, APC people then argued and argued against PDP, Jonathan and INEC in Punch newspaper where the story was published, they gave themselves thousands upon thousands of like marks for their arguments.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-to-contest-against-semi-literate-candidate-pdp/

Now that APC's only answer is that someone can go to primary and secondary school but fail to obtain a certificate, therefore that person is qualified to become president of a Nigeria, does it not imply that in Nigeria, there is no more need to go to school and sit for examinations to obtain certification?

Note: Boko means we shall say no western education. So what is the difference between Boko stance and this APC stance?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by softnipples(f): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
vicadex07:

Yes am a kid and I want to suck mummy's soft nippples. grin
Oya cum cheesy yeye boy cheesy

cheesy
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

that means either you are also an illiterate or your parents wasted their resources training you in school
even as an illiterate I am better off and well to do than you and my parents are proud of who I am and what I have become in life. Unlike your thoughts towards me, my parents never wasted a dime in my upbringing. And don't forget one thing; I am not a dependent but independent of myself and literate people like you work for me to earn a living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN / Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.