Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (28086 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2015
it is better to vote an illiterate who knows how to bring positive change than an literate who is clueless. The literate that i voted for dissapointed me, i will vote for the illiterate who has good intentions for the country

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by mauriceju2(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State that was created some years ago needs to enter Federal government school with a score of a minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. In Nigerian Federal Civil Service different qualifications are used to recruit people from different parts of the country, opportunities are reserved for less qualified and incompetence individuals from the north while more qualified and competence individuals from the south are denied due to geopolitical considerations ,What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari or any of his group has never condemned it and you are telling us that he is coming to fight corruption, please dust your brain and think and don’t let the northerners continue to deceive you, without corruption the north cannot survive , the north cannot stop corruption in Nigeria because if they do they will be in the disadvantage , the north cannot make it in a fair play settings. Do your research please.
ruffp:

And what has ur Phd holder done about it?

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by daniel2090: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
I sometimes wonder why some nigerians utter statements without sence of cerebration, cos every anti buhari individual seems to be blindfolded and fooled by this funny certificate propaganda....infact I think joe side kick.sambo has similar isssues and nobody seems to be making excessive barbaric comment, even inec never made too much discrediting comment...I forgot....sambo is pdp, INEC too is ruled by pdp.wao.just mention sometin that is not GEJ/PDP and its working well.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Otamayomi1(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2015
UAE123:
Nigeria matter what Olisa Metusela says on february 14th my vote is for APC.
UAE123:
UAE123:

Who Cares?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Azumagcc(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Some people here are just fools! Army raided his house after the coup and collected all his documents and detained him for 4yrs. Do u knw what the constitution says? go to court and get an affidavit. Sambo lost his certificate and who is talking abt it?
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
We Cant have an illitrate for a president.GEJ TILL 2019.When GMB goes to sch we will vote for him in 2100.

6 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by gebest: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Burger01:
Illiterate or not, GMB for president 2015..

Haters and losers go and hangundecided
GBAM

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

Do you know the process of acquiring a PHD? Do you even have a Bsc talkless of a PHD? All we are asking is for buhari to show us his o level certificate, not even Bsc and you are here asking me if a PHD holder is literate.. If you don't have anything to say in other to defend your master just keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself

laffssss.....see voltron defender of stupidity. That is y ur type are unemployable. If every Phd holder is like ur prez then we should all stop going to school. Your phd holder cannot do sometin as little as express himself (i havent said such expression should be logical o)... After his seminar and project defence-1st Ðegree and Msc...he supposedly did several presentations and wrote several papers and articles, of course lectured to earn a phd..yet he cant step up and express himself...i wonder how the students he taught fared....hmmmm...maybe i shdn't look so far, cuz u should be one of his products.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Tunagee(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
SleekyGee:
keep beefing
rubbish talk, jona is a Ph.d holder yet the country is lacks security let the retired commander come and show him how to do it

Bros God will bless u multiple times this year for this comment. I wonder o.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by DNBCrew: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Have you checked new stories trending on DNB now? www.danwrites90..com
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by crecruit: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

Gbam
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Mexyz(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
So buhari can't just enter his house and show us his certificate? Buhari please show us your certificate.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Azumagcc:
Some people here are just fools! Army raided his house after the coup and collected all his documents and detained him for 4yrs. Do u knw what the constitution says? go to court and get an affidavit. Sambo lost his certificate and who is talking abt it?

Don't mind them!
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
ruffp:

laffssss.....see voltron defender of stupidity. That is y ur type are unemployable. If every Phd holder is like ur prez then we should all stop going to school. Your phd holder cannot do sometin as little as express himself (i havent said such expression should be logical o)... After his seminar and project defence-1st Ðegree and Msc...he supposedly did several presentations and wrote several papers and articles, of course lectured to earn a phd..yet he cant step up and express himself...i wonder how the students he taught fared....hmmmm...maybe i shdn't look so far, cuz u should be one of his products.

Read what you wrote again and see if you are making any sense

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by BotherMleeper(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Education does not great leaders make, nor captains of industry.

We've tried phd in aso rock, and a Dr in finance ministry.

Behold the result!

Obviously in PDP, with their doctors and Phds, BOKO truly is HARAM

Goodluck does have a certificate : from a mental institution.

Let's try the semi illiterate. Leadership is honor, integrity,
Courage, and vision, none of which is bestowed by a certificate.

#change2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by crecruit: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
Don't play with Pdp,when they called gmb and illiterate they knew it would come to this. Buhari an illiterate ruling over Nigeria is an insult to all the intellectual giants all first class holders,degree holders etc in this nation

Hope you're thoroughly enjoying the government of your clueless, incompetent and corrupt professor
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

Read what you wrote again and see if you are making any sense

.....don't expect u to understand either!
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Jesusloveyou: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2015
gboss4sure:
APC supporters please tell your master to show us his certificate ooo. I know is too late to forge one because anyone they release now would be scrutinized and investigated by the public and thats the reason they are more confused on what to do. little wonder why they keep ranting shitts. Osibanjo should lend buhari his own. Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a stack illiterate in the name of i will fight kworruption while he surrounds himself with certified corrupt people.
ur fear is about fighting corruption,because u and ur ogogoro master are corrupt.inec were waiting for ur petition,don't worry,u can go to court after buhari must have be declare winner on feb 15.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
UAE123:

And that's what Olisa Metu and PDP have just reiterated; it's your right to vote anybody even if he/she is an illiterate. After all, you only have one vote.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Olanrewaju2104: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Great people who is welcoming me , a first timer in the house .

Happy to join you great scholars of our great country NIGERIA .

Permit me to drop my comment .

The last time he contested was he not screened , even if the originals needs to be verified since he is not contesting for the first time i feel it shouldnt be thrown to the public as a national issue causing hiccups here and there .

GMB/Prof Osinbajo will have my vote come feb 2015.

OLANREWAJU JACOB

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Certificate or none Certificate... Pls doex dat Stop GMB frm Chasing out Jonadumb in Aso Rock...

His Academic/millitary Records is with de Nigerian Army
He was once De Head of State, so what else do u need?

U address sumone as General yet u calls him illiterate,
Pls who is de illiterate btw u dat called A Former President and General of de Army an Illiterate.

With Certificate or not Certificate, No one can Stop GMB,
Even INEC was jus doing wat Clueless GEJ ask dem to do but dey cnt stop him frm Contestin and winning de coming Election...

Haterz should keep Hating why GEJ is Preparin 2 go Bak 2 Otuoke with his Dubious Ph.d
Comes Feb/14

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
PDP jumping from pillar to post. GMB doesn't wear briefs...he is uncircumcised...he doesn't eat eba......oya spread the info and make it a campaign issue. Corrupt people with no integrity!

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OLADD: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Better an illiterate who means well than the educated thieves who mean evil.

Buhari is such an intimidating and fearsome “semi-illiterate” that the super literates in the land have had to go on grueling academic research in yet futile attempts to rubbish him.

"To his distractors, Buhari is by far the oldest human being ever to aspire to lead a nation. The global icon, Nelson Mandela, fresh from 27 years in prison, became South Africa’s president at 76. Americans who elected John Kennedy president at 41 were the same people that made Ronald Reagan president at 70. Tunisians, progenitors of the recent Arab Spring, have just elected an 88-year old uncle of yours as president in continuation of their revolution".

And those icons (Mandela, Kennedy etc) failed to present their certificates to relevant authorities when requested? They swore to affidavit in lieu of ordinary Secondary School Certificate? Common, stop ridiculing common sense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by nagoma(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2015
JONATHAN's TENURE SUMMARY
The defining event of Jonathan’s current tenure has been the Boko Haram war. He inherited it but his administration bungled the war against insurgents. The problem was accentuated because it took a long time for regime chiefs to shake off their belief that it was all the work of political opponents. The war revealed a weakness in the military that most Nigerians did not know existed; we were used to seeing them easily put down student unrest and communal riots. It is noticeable in four years the Jonathan regime failed to come up with a grand new strategy to combat the insurgency.
His declaration for another term in office is an irony when the Chibok schoolgirls are still in captivity and several local government areas in Borno and Adamawa are under the occupation and rule of Boko Haram.
Before Boko Haram, everyone believed that corruption is this country’s number one governance problem and the Jonathan regime is defined by a total reluctance to tackle it. Under him, EFCC and ICPC are virtually comatose. General Buhari’s electoral appeal has widened as Nigerians believe that he will fight corruption, and indeed he looks like the man who can do it. That puts Jonathan doubly on the spot on this issue.
Jonathan's dependence on votes from religious sentiments especially from gullible voters is now crumbling as churches are realizing that there no Christian values in corruption and mediocrity in leadership.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by PassingShot(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2015
OLADD:

And those icons (Mandela, Kennedy etc) failed to present their certificates to relevant authorities when requested? They swore to affidavit in lieu of ordinary Secondary School Certificate? Common, stop ridiculing common sense.

You and your likes are the one turning logic on its head. Buhari has higher qualifications such as the NDA and the US War College, yet you say he is an illiterate!
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by OpeDwarroir: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2015
richybanky:
Certificate or No Certificate, am casting my vote for GMB so haters keep on hating tongue
GMB for president

Cos you are an illiterate like him. You have no regards for the value of certificate.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by minister2015: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
certificate or no certificate, I dont give a damn.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ceejay80s(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
Don't play with Pdp,when they called gmb and illiterate they knew it would come to this. Buhari an illiterate ruling over Nigeria is an insult to all the intellectual giants all first class holders,degree holders etc in this nation
And he ruled ur grandfather in 1984,

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by jatthobber(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2015
" AN EXCELLENT PLUMBER IS INFINITELY MORE ADMIRABLE THAN AN INCOMPETENT (PHD HOLDER ).A SOCIETY WHICH SCORNS EXCELLENCE IN PLUMBING, BECAUSE IT IS HUMBLE IN ACTIVITY, AND TOLERATES SHODDINESS IN PHILOSOPHY, BECAUSE IT IS AN EXALTED ACTIVITY, WILL HAVE NEITHER GOOD PLUMBING NOR GOOD PHILOSOPHY. NEITHER ITS PIPES NOR ITS THEORIES WILL HOLD WATER "JOHN GARDNER, US SECRETARY OF HEALTH, EDUCATION AND WELFARE.

from Feyisetan Akeeb Kareem

1 Like

Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2015
ruffp:

.....don't expect u to understand either!

Because what you wrote is shitty and has no meaning.
Re: APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP by ruffp: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
ceejay80s:

And he ruled ur grandfather in 1984,

....his father too....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods / Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.