Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27605 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Tymax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
ivyy:

She can't acess when he does not show it off jooo. He shld first try online dating. That way he can controll the environment. But trust me, he does not have to chat up wit a girl 4 more than one week without if she's good or not. That's if he's observant tho
Hehehe. Nor be you ladies again? With x-ray spiritual vision?

As for online tins, he may be disappointed cos ladies are quite rude on internet social platforms- generally speaking. And when he is disrespected, his bruised ego will push him to "prove"or boast of his financial capability. The more he seeks to control the outcome the more frustrating the exercise will be. Cos, it's highly improbable for him to meet his dream girl in the first 2 months of online "sampling".

I just feel meeting a woman in person is much more reliable than scouting for online dates. And as for concealing his financial status? That's impossible cos it will be revealed by his friends (knowingly or otherwise). Would you marry a woman who doesn't know your friends? No woman will say yes to a man who has never introduced her to any of his friends. She will also ask about his place of work. Any firm that pays so much as to enable a man afford two great cars in so short a time is a "big company".

Only God can reveal his wife to him. His wealth will always attract ladies and some will do anything just to be his wife. They would be meek, submissive, caring, etc, as long as they need to. grin

The guy should just calm down and select a woman who holds on to her integrity; a woman who can afford to let him go if he misbehaves.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
ivyy:

She can't acess when he does not show it off jooo. He shld first try online dating. That way he can controll the environment. But trust me, he does not have to chat up wit a girl 4 more than one week without if she's good or not. That's if he's observant tho

Hello lady ! What's that mountain you have on your head for ? Find a way to remove it , so that I can sight you better .Meanwhile , citing your interest on this subject under discussion , I have got a deal for you . I want to connect you to one of my well-to-do associates .
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ivyy(f): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Empero1:

Hello lady ! What's that mountain you have on your head for ? Find a way to remove it , so that I can sight you better .Meanwhile , citing your interest on this subject under discussion , I have got a deal for you . I want to connect you to one of my well-to-do associates .

Hello sir, that mountain is my God given natural hair you hear undecided

When others are looking for it I shld remove mine undecided sad

LLLLubish grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ivyy(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Tymax:

Hehehe. Nor be you ladies again? With x-ray spiritual vision?

As for online tins, he may be disappointed cos ladies are quite rude on internet social platforms- generally speaking. And when he is disrespected, his bruised ego will push him to "prove"or boast of his financial capability. The more he seeks to control the outcome the more frustrating the exercise will be. Cos, it's highly improbable for him to meet his dream girl in the first 2 months of online "sampling".

I just feel meeting a woman in person is much more reliable than scouting for online dates. And as for concealing his financial status? That's impossible cos it will be revealed by his friends (knowingly or otherwise). Would you marry a woman who doesn't know your friends? No woman will say yes to a man who has never introduced her to any of his friends. She will also ask about his place of work. Any firm that pays so much as to enable a man afford two great cars in so short a time is a "big company".

Only God can reveal his wife to him. His wealth will always attract ladies and some will do anything just to be his wife. They would be meek, submissive, caring, etc, as long as they need to. grin

The guy should just calm down and select a woman who holds on to her integrity; a woman who can afford to let him go if he misbehaves.

Errmm he does not have to pose to be poor. Just not as rich na plus I didn't say hed hide that status forever. But I agree with your points smiley
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2015
ivyy:

Hello sir, that mountain is my God given natural hair you hear undecided

When others are looking for it I shld remove mine undecided sad

LLLLubish grin

Was the " LLLLubish " for me ? Anyways , my bad , I have just re-sighted your DP well and discovered what you had in there was your natural hair .
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ivyy(f): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Empero1:

Was the " LLLLubish " for me ? Anyways , my bad , I have just re-sighted your DP well and discovered what you had in there was your natural hair .

Yes it was 4 u jokinly tho.
Okay smiley
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

ekamba nma, nko afo may di? Meanwhile, I hear say eket chics dia brain day touch sometimes oh. Na eket side u day stay?
lols. Their brain dey touch as in how?cheesy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
ideology:

Nice One, so You can also write in ibibio, that's cool cheesy
yea, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lols. Their brain dey touch as in how?cheesy

Dem say some of dem get attitude issues like pride, stubborn and all. Me never meet any one before oh, na dem say tins oh cheesy

And I've not been to eket before sha. Maybe when I rish dia later dis year, I go put eye for ground make I for scan some of dem. Na only Uyo way I know say get boku fine fine gels in an amazing way. cheesy

meanwhile, wia u day stay for akwa ibom, I want come see u, since u no day pick my calls. :@
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ideology(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

yea, thanks

Good to know, also appears you are from Anambra, but based in Eked
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by MyParadise(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2015
yvonnelynx:
Hey guys am new here...dis has always been my fav section even as a guest so pls welcome me wit likes grin

Pretty Lady Welcome. okay!

But this is kinda Off the Point now. U shuld have created ur own thread. U wud see us even send hugs sef
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

Dem say some of dem get attitude issues like pride, stubborn and all. Me never meet any one before oh, na dem say tins oh cheesy

And I've not been to eket before sha. Maybe when I rish dia later dis year, I go put eye for ground make I for scan some of dem. Na only Uyo way I know say get boku fine fine gels in an amazing way. cheesy

meanwhile, wia u day stay for akwa ibom, I want come see u, since u no day pick my calls. :@
lol. Thats not true jhoor. Eket girls are on point and they fabolous cookswink
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
ideology:

Good to know, also appears you are from Anambra, but based in Eked
yup
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
True love is a myth there nothing like that. Ask any married person. There is compatibility and understanding which can make love grow. Tell that guy to check himself. Most made men I know have the same problem. It's the reason I advice men I meet and my pals who are still tasting all the round town that they should stop and give time to themselves to mature mentality so that when they are ready to make the big break they won't be in confusion. Too much tasting leads a man into confusion, believe me. I was once there.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ideology(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

yup

That's cool
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lol. Thats not true jhoor. Eket girls are on point and they fabolous cookswink

na for ya mouth I day hear dis one sha. I will confirm from oda ppl. Meanwhile, I will call u again when am in eket and if u dont pick my call I will knock ya head tru d fone.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
drnoel:
True love is a myth there nothing like that. Ask any married person. There is compatibility and understanding which can make love grow.

So ur saying all a man needs for a successful marriage is compatibility and understanding?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

So ur saying all a man needs for a successful marriage is compatibility and understanding?

^^^^@ bolded #fact.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
drnoel:

^^^^@ bolded #fact.

na wa oh!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?

Introduce me to him lemme confirm if all that you have written is the Truth and nothing but the Truth.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lol. Obongproff, afo ayem anwan afo ndoko ke yam sio nfon iban eket emi uno ya afo make choicecheesy
Da! Ima ame ayaya tutu....Uyai Iban Akwa Ibom!

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
He should pretend to be the former broke guy he was,
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

na wa oh!

Ur guy should stop looking 4 love cos he won't find it. He should rather be looking 4 who is compatible to him and which of them ladies understand him. Ladies are usually materialistic and this cuts across most women. It's not solely nigerians girls. The way to beat the chase is to look for understanding and compatibility in unusual places and in people u wont necessarily have even considered. The main thing for a guy is that he has peace of mind when he returns home. Ur friend waited too long to delve into this branch and it's now his megaconfusion will start. Unless if he just approaches a wealthy family he knows 4 the hand of one of their daughters in marriage. That's how most wealthy friends of mine finally married acceptable wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
classicB:

Sometimes that wores but I know a friend of mine who lost his solemate cos she found out he was stinkingly comfortable while he was pretending to be suffering.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by BokoHaramm: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
retalee3:

Introduce me to him lemme confirm if all that you have written is the Truth and nothing but the Truth.
what do you want to confirm again, I'm the one and I need a lady for a very serious relationship.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by BokoHaramm: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
classicB:
will you give a broke guy ears.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
This story may sound fictional, the poster may have framed it up...but take it or leave it, I have more than 5 diff male friends wearing this same shoe! It has become that bad honestly, God help us all.

And pls any lady reading this shouldn't just read and make mockery of it, things like this are happening; I am a witness...pls dear beloved ladies learn and make a positive change for our joint good.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
drnoel:

Ur guy should stop looking 4 love cos he won't find it. He should rather be looking 4 who is compatible to him and which of them ladies understand him. Ladies are usually materialistic and this cuts across most women. It's not solely nigerians girls. The way to beat the chase is to look for understanding and compatibility in unusual places and in people u wont necessarily have even considered. The main thing for a guy is that he has peace of mind when he returns home. Ur friend waited too long to delve into this branch and it's now his megaconfusion will start. Unless if he just approaches a wealthy family he knows 4 the hand of one of their daughters in marriage. That's how most wealthy friends of mine finally married acceptable wives.
Yes my advice is that he should find a girl who has made it big financially or best, a girl from a very rich family to marry so if the marriage crashes tomorrow, no one looses. He should never make the mistake of marrying a broke girl who never stayed with him during his struggling days because such girls doesn't deserve to enjoy his sweat after ignoring him when he was broke- my own opinion though

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by easy4beno(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
delishpot:
Its hard to find these days sha. Both men and women have spoilt what a real relationship should be.
Ehhhm, go to a new church or place. Dont go with your car and dont go looking like a beggar too. Go as an average guy who is not dirt broke(no woman will want a dirty or dead broke man, its just how women are created) just go as a young dude who is not rich, but able to afford his rent and put food on his table and clothe himself.
Then start from there to sieve and weed out the rotten apples.
Good luck.

I was thinking of what to comment and suddenly read your comment, I believe you said it all, there are still some good gurls that values intelligence and average guys out there, by their fruits you will know them, you can trust me on this, the materialistic ones won't come your way and even if they come, you two won't click..and that way you can now discern who's who and who's not..

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
retalee3:

hmm! U want spoil my relationship with my guy abi? Abeg oh! Mbaha ku ufok oh! cheesy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
drnoel:

The way to beat the chase is to look for understanding and compatibility in unusual places and in people u wont necessarily have even considered. The main thing for a guy is that he has peace of mind when he returns home.

wot if u find compatibility and understanding but der is no chemistry, as in u guys are just friends and d chic is like a sista to u. U cant possibly tie d knot with such a chic na?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

na for ya mouth I day hear dis one sha. I will confirm from oda ppl. Meanwhile, I will call u again when am in eket and if u dont pick my call I will knock ya head tru d fone.
knock my head ke?. I dare you to try ittongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Romantic Awkward Moments / My Experience With Marijuana (weed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.