Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27579 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
classicB:
He should pretend to be the former broke guy he was,

someone dat has to constantly travel within and outside naija with first class tickets, attend meetings and conferences in big hotels and sometimes lodge der, pretending to be poor is like asking him to take anoda job. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Omolola1(f): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Be himself

Pretending to be poor or broke or hide his status just to find someone who will love him for his person is a total NO-NO...he shouldn't act a Nollywood script o

I feel he should be patient and open his mind to all, and zero his mind off ladies been after his money.

The right woman would come along when he least expects
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9Too: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Why are girls always the victim eeh
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
This one has trended long enough
linus asika.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

wot if u find compatibility and understanding but der is no chemistry, as in u guys are just friends and d chic is like a sista to u. U cant possibly tie d knot with such a chic na?

That where u read the signs wrong. What best person to give u peace of mind than that chick under ur nose who is like she is related but she is not not sista. That the person u should think strongly to wed cos once u can acheive compatibility with someone chemistry can be produced.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
drnoel:

once u can acheive compatibility with someone chemistry can be produced.

baba, how do u manufacture chemistry with someone dat sleeps in ur house sometimes and walks around with a towel or bum short and u feel nothing? Baba! Baba! Baba! Na wa to u oh!

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9Too: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lols. Their brain dey touch as in how?cheesy
eket babe? No wonder the sky is blue!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9Too: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lols. Their brain dey touch as in how?cheesy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
9Too:
eket babe? No wonder the sky is blue!
lolss. Sorry to disappoint, i am not from theretongue
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:

baba, how do u manufacture chemistry with someone dat sleeps in ur house sometimes and walks around with a towel or bum short and u feel nothing? Baba! Baba! Baba! Na wa to u oh!

U tell us that one cos I dont know ur relationship with the person but that kind of person and situation call 4 a wedding ring but thats left 4 u to decide
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?

He should pray and be closer to God, it is more difficult for a rich man to enter heaven. Man is spirit when the right girls shows up he will discern it.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9Too: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

lolss. Sorry to disappoint, i am not from theretongue
___ dat go to Rome conduct themselves like Romans.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mprex:

knock my head ke?. I dare you to try ittongue

See ya sharp mouth! Ur pishure be like say u go short for true true cheesy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:

See ya sharp mouth! Ur pishure be like say u go short for true true cheesy
lmao! My husband like me that waytongue

and 9 inches heels is still sold in the marketgrin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mprex:

lmao! My husband like me that waytongue

and 9 inches heels is still sold in the marketgrin

which husband? No be u tell me say u still day single? Now way ur bride price money don complete, u come day tell me abt ya husband. Which kind tin be dis one na?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:

which husband? No be u tell me say u still day single? Now way ur bride price money don complete, u come day tell me abt ya husband. Which kind tin be dis one na?
hahahah! Ubiak!tongue
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mprex:

hahahah! Ubiak!tongue

kai! aneke nbiak oh!

why ur life come day like dis na?

nko amay kut naha afo aben potential suitor abirey okoso kay nairaland? nko amay kut naha uwem afo abaha do?

mfana ibaga!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Mprex(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:

kai! aneke nbiak oh!

why ur life come day like dis na?

nko amay kut naha afo aben potential suitor abirey okoso kay nairaland? nko amay kut naha uwem afo abaha do?

mfana ibaga!
hahaha! Akpa abo potential husband ukedcheesy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mprex:

hahaha! Akpa abo potential husband ukedcheesy

nko owo aseh graduate from potential suitor to potential husband? Idogo ntoro?

Mbo ku bain potential husband afo abireh okoso idaham sido ubagusen oh! Nko amay kut naha afo ayaya ntoro, ana owo adi kut ette afo very soon naha cheesy

ami mbireke mbireh oh!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months
Right on point!why wont he attract shallow girls when he's so shallow himself!!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
yvonnelynx:
Hey guys am new here...dis has always been my fav section even as a guest so pls welcome me wit likes grin

Welcome to the wild wild west..
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2015
I understand his dilemma. I wish him God's wisdom.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
Am very sorry to tell you this.
you Ve to ask IFA !
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2015
yvonnelynx:
Hey guys am new here...dis has always been my fav section even as a guest so pls welcome me wit likes grin
and remember to pay your due with sex! PM! Born2fuck and I will Bleep you real good

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by sharon763: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
U see d problem?...u guys always go for classy chicks and u complain they only want money,before nkor...am single sha
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
@op how can a broke a$$ ugly hunk of a nigga find true love huh? see kweshon
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by iamdsam: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2015
How can a poor, young ugly boy find true love abi lover. Ona don start again
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Zano1(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Wait till 14th FeBUHARI, u'll get d righ girl grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerian love only exist on Africa magic.

No mater how rich or handsome you are. They will cheat on you.

It's in their genes.

They ain't loyal.

So sad.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Imagineers: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?

He should try to look for that first honest girl he abandoned on his quest for lasting treasure.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by cococandy(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2015
If he keeps sleeping around just because he can, he will keep attracting his likes.
He needs to discipline himself.
There are a million and one good girls out there but he will keep going after the fake ones because they suit his taste.
You're what you attract
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by maryhaam(f): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Broke gurls care abt diz,u r rich or broke true love will find u
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by redcliff: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Why are girls always the victim eeh
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
This one has trended long enough

You know that your story does not even make sense to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.