Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27624 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by millionboi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months
NOTIN is imposibl,i cn show u d way
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 100Cents: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Just here to read comments lipsrsealed

Poster says, he is looking for someone like you..

Poster, I know say that guy us still paying rent and driving those cars.. No job is permanent.

Hehehe..
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Fkhalifa(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Depends on his definition of a wife and his expectations from a wife. Any man that feels that women love him for his money, and is afraid of marrying the woman, is actually not financially stable. Women are naturally great and dependable people, but men are the reasons for their woes, because we expect so many things from women which are alien to natural rhythm. You should not expect financial support from a woman, cos women are naturally selfish, but if she does buy a toothbrush in the house, be surprise, be very excited and make sure you thank her for it. Its not their calling.
A man should not expect financial support trully,but stylishly and saying women are meant to be selfish and make everything theirs rather than building home together is not so a good thing to encourage.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by yetisco(f): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
You can definitely find true love even being your self and not hiding your identity. Just be yourself and I believe that you will find true love. I assure you that its not all the ladies who love because of wealth but because of true love n because she cares for you.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by IGBOSON1: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just watch Eddy Murphy's 'Coming To America' and you'll have an idea!

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
By going for a rich, young and beautiful girl..

Birds of a feather flock together
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by tmulta: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
See my guy let me tell u dere is no perfect woman is u dat will make her perfect, so if u wnt a wife choose 1 n take to ur self den n make her to love u take u to who u re
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by efonat(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ive opened my eyes and I saw u. U look like a gud girl though. Re u gud?
ivyy:
Its simple really. He shld aproach a girl witout givin off any hint of his wealth.
Let her be in total denial of what he is worth. With that kinda of foundation, he can build a geniue relationship with her and spill out his secret whenever his satisfied with her character.

But actually, good girls aren't that hard to find or identify. And yes, plenty plenty good girls out there. OPEN YOUR EYES
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by scobaba: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
ask skales.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by piagetskinner(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Why are girls always the victim eeh
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
This one has trended long enough
Defence Mechanism
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fkhalifa:
A man should not expect financial support trully,but stylishly and saying women are meant to be selfish and make everything theirs rather than building home together is not so a good thing to encourage.
Understanding the natural default of women does help in behaviorism management, endurance buffering and control of romantic desperation. To keep a woman under your control, is much more than bedmatic prowess, its an art & science of manipulation.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Missyetty(f): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
I suport u jawe, dem guyz alwaz makin it fil as if al gals er bad nd dey er d gud one, we galz also fal victim as wel....radarada
dechandel:
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Only on nairaland!!!

Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline

Don't be so uptight, but yeah...so far as this kind of issue is concerned, d ladies are always on the wrong side of it. It's same with my friend who just got a job with one of these multinationals. Moreover did you read the story about the bride who dumped her man on the wedding day? Ladies are mean. Not all of them tho.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
by recommendation.

Make him speak to the gods
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
See question, let him search now
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by stayblack: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
DEFINITION OF LOVE ?...
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Only on nairaland!!!

Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
That's fair. Everyone knows girls are more materialistic. I've heard a girl bluntly tell a guy "You're not rich, so I can't date you!". Same girl is cozying up to me now, but as a sharp guy, I don pick race.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by KOLITE93(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
DesperateGuy:
That's because he's looking in the wrong places. Has he ever thought of dating a lawyer (as an example)or at least a woman with reputable value? Am guessing d ansa is 'NO', cos he goes to clubs, chat wit d gals nd tk them home, and after having fun he's saying he wants to marry...if he sincerely wants to settle down, then he should see that God has lifted him and there's a woman he has kept for him. My advice is he should look in right places..go to distinguished places if you're looking for a distinguished lady who will love you responsibly for who you are instead of goin to night clubs.

FYI: hookers will like to get married someday; so they go to club too hoping say maga go pay.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
If im a girl, after lying to me about ur wealth status, i wud not love u. I wud feel betrayed
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by KOLITE93(f): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tell him to go to the right place nd stop going to wrong places.come to think of it,where is the Eve that started with him?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Only on nairaland!!!

Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline

Wetin dey annoy this one ?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 100Cents: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months

Cool down, a salary of 500k monthly will do the job neatly..
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 100Cents: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
typing...

Mencade
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 100Cents: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
ivyy:
Its simple really. He shld aproach a girl witout givin off any hint of his wealth.
Let her be in total denial of what he is worth. With that kinda of foundation, he can build a geniue relationship with her and spill out his secret whenever his satisfied with her character.

But actually, good girls aren't that hard to find or identify. And yes, plenty plenty good girls out there. OPEN YOUR EYES

That is if she doesn't go check his phone for bank alerts as most girls do..
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Pulchire(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
My advice to him is this,tell him to stop sleeping around and then pray to God to lead him to the woman of his dream.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by fijiano202(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
100Cents:

Cool down, a salary of 500k monthly will do the job neatly..
8months is 4m...how can u but spider 2014 series and ford 2014 series with 4million...are they toy cars?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
anthoniaz:

Exactly!

Imagine my fiance(now my husband) then when I was serving, told me he just got a job at a filling station and his salary was 7k, I was busy encouraging him.

He was jobless when we met & some months later he told me he just got a job at a filling station.He asked me for money and even sent to him thinking he didn't have not knowing all those ones were just the tests I was supposed to go through smiley

That's a wise man. grin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Enifloxy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
he has to pretend. Let him change his enviroment, and b on a low key. It has to b realistic, i mean his pretence has to b real.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by anthoniaz(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
protegesol:

That's a wise man. grin
smiley
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by akanbiaa(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
The reality on ground in Nigeria of today is By dating a rich young beautiful girl. But when the societal norms and values gets better he could find true love from middle class or the poor.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by greggng: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
If he truly need a wife and he is into decent job, then let him contact me directly on 08062593234 . He can only pray the lady accepts him. I ve taken two guys to her but she ended up rejecting them. She said she doesn't want a short guy. U must be sound in english and no how to behave in a socially acceptable manner and above all u must be a good christian aka born again. Right now she will be rounding up her masters degree from ui at age 24 . We he calls me I will link them up if he is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.