Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27568 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Bowaley17(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
I was here...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by dechandel(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
pcguru1:

Am curious was so special about Brazilian hair. I prefer a chic with low cut because to me it's the same as wearing a wig and everyone is attracted to me. It's still someone's hair at the end of the day.
I was just being sarcastic with that comment
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by blank(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
He should look within his office environment or someone that works in a reputable organization that is also a high earner. Or just ask people to hook him up with people working in good offices. Those ones will hardly be looking for money but love.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Rexnegro(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
Let him go watch "coming to America" and learn how to disguise his wealth to find who will love him for who he's n not what he's (his wealth).

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Rexnegro(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
blank:
He should look within his office environment or someone that works in a reputable organization that is also a high earner. Or just ask people to hook him up with people working in good offices. Those ones will hardly be looking for money but love.
Yeah nice one dear
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
I was just being sarcastic with that comment

Haba I could tell. Am just asking what's special about it , because everyone keeps talking about it in the female circle. Anyone it's a side question ignore it.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by idu1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=drnoel post=29544099]True love is a myth there nothing like that. Ask any married person. There is compatibility and understanding which can make love grow. Tell that guy to check himself. Most made men I know have the same problem. It's the reason I advice men I meet and my pals who are still tasting all the round town that they should stop and give time to themselves to mature mentality so that when they are ready to make the big break they won't be in confusion. Too much tasting leads a man into confusion, believe me. I was once there.[/quote ] My bro, the juju for your profile dey make person afraid oooooo Lol.....

Compatibility is what am looking for in a marriage partner. Even if she is not beautiful.... As long as, my mind is not up. Amu ok....
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin pls tell him am available n I will marry him
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by prince2blinks(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months
u no go kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP pls give me your friend name, his office address, his phone number, his church location and the places he visits make I look for am by myself, he will find true love automatically.....
Anyways why does he even need true love self, he is rich, young, handsome and he wants true love? that is greed he should manage any love, be grateful to God and rest his case... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ksa66(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Remember no money no friends,Now money don come many friends wil come they wil come to you only bcs u are now big boy think twice
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Funny enough, so many guys in this situation as narrated by the op will be reading and many single ladies too will be reading and hoping to meet this said guy, while forming for some richer guys approaching them with hidden identity, life, lol

@obongprof, if u are d one, I will advice that u find a lady of your class (working and earning big or one from a rich family background) to marry because love is a FALLACY!!

If its truly your friend, tell him never to marry any lady from a poor family background (painful it is) but such ladies abused the privilege of having financially buoyant men over time according to history!

So let him find a lady that's also rich, who shares similar vision, goals, aspiration, faith and all with him and marry her, love or whatever it is called will eventually grow bw them with time.

Marrying any poor girl or jobless girl forming good girl will be disastrous for him...since they didn't see the best in him as a broke unemployed graduate, they shouldn't reap the fruit of his labour now!

#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by fijiano202(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
tivta:
. Nigerians and their shallow thinking. Have you not heard of hire purchase? You think americans buy brand new cars outright? You need exposure.
which car dealer is into hire purchase...this is Nigeria not america
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
favoured234:
OP pls give me your friend name, his office address, his phone number, his church location and the places he visits make I look for am by myself, he will find true love automatically.....
Anyways why does he even need true love self, he is rich, young, handsome and he wants true love? that is greed he should manage any love, be grateful to God and rest his case... tongue
lol cheesycheesy its easier said than done o...so many single guys are in this very situation and many will enter same situation tomorrow! Its really pathetic what our society is growing into, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by fijiano202(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
zheroes:
did you ask what his qualification is? a friend rejected a job that pays N32M per annum with an official car, that it didnt meet his standard, another earns N30M per annum and works 6 months a year, and i understand, one mans mama put is another's Macdonalds lol.
naija peeps with their friend analogy....oga 32 m per annum....16m in 6month...both cars of 2014 is more than 16m and u can't spend all ur 6month salary on cars alone....abeg make Una think before Una post comments
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
blank:
Best advice so far! Well done
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ajimega: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:

pls r u looking for a wife for ur suppose friend pls i am also having a female friend in need of a guy i think they would fit just find a means of reaching me but privately
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
humilitypays:
lol cheesycheesy its easier said than done o...so many single guys are in this very situation and many will enter same situation tomorrow! Its really pathetic what our society is growing into, God help us.
Now explain what is easier said than done? What is pathetic about asking and receiving
I see you want to get on my very last nerve grin
If because of this your comment OP changes his mind about giving me the requested information you will hear from me tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by drnoel: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
idu1:

It was put there for a purpose. To make people who have no business doing anything there to stay away.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by humilitypays(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
favoured234:

Now explain what is easier said than done? What is pathetic about asking and receiving
I see you want to get on my very last nerve grin
If because of this your comment OP changes his mind about giving me the requested information you will hear from me tongue
“why does he even need true love self, he is rich, young, handsome and he wants true love? that is greed he should manage any love”- easier said than done!

Many guys are in this situation the poster narrated. I don't blame the ladies though, I blame the harsh economy, modern media hype and pressure for every lady to appear posh, Behind and fly...and the quest to belong to the rich class by all means (dating, marriage, stealing, politics, career, robbery, filthy biz deals, etc), its really a sad time we living in
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by scedescede(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
I would have recommended my girlfriend because she is the kind of person any man can have for a wife she don't send your money but the problem is that I still love her and she still love me even though I am not as rich as this text says you are. But I promise you in every classes of gals you meet you can still find true love, only if you are truthful to yourself. There is no gal you will see an inscription written on her forehead am good or am bad and looks don't defines a gal for marriage because it is said love is only in the eyes of the beholder. I love that guy but I can not give you my gal friend for you to marry since you are the type that jumps and hop like a frog and taste of every gal and you are how looking for that special one, tell that one to go to the grave or wait for the beautiful ones who are not yet born.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by agrovick(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Omolola1:
Be himself

Pretending to be poor or broke or hide his status just to find someone who will love him for his person is a total NO-NO...he shouldn't act a Nollywood script o

I feel he should be patient and open his mind to all, and zero his mind off ladies been after his money.

The right woman would come along when he least expects
The lady in shiny gown. A happy birthday to u, wishing u the very best.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Tymax(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
shitshappen:

You said well my brother, a runs girl once told me that, they don't look at clothes and cars to assess. Even a broke guy has friends with cars and clothes they don't mind sharing. She said they look at skin, wrist watch, belt, sandals or even slippers ( the quality) and above all carriage ( rich dudes have this air around them)
So my brother like they said in Igbo ' aka ekpuchi onwa'. You can never cover the moon with your hands.
Just do tumbom tumbom lascalaba titi Alaba puu. Alaba Alaba kai kai titi boys and girls. And the last person you point at is ur wife.
P.s don't ask me what is tumbom tumbom if u don't know
Lmao grin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by InvertedHammer: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
/
If the story is true, then he is not serious

\
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
naija peeps with their friend analogy....oga 32 m per annum....16m in 6month...both cars of 2014 is more than 16m and u can't spend all ur 6month salary on cars alone....abeg make Una think before Una post comments
\
Read everything on NL for entertainment purposes only.

It doesn't have to make sense. Just ride along.

/
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
InvertedHammer:

\

/

Sorry bro our brain won't allow us to, we have to add logic to it.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by fijiano202(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
InvertedHammer:

\

/
sorry bro...no mind me I don carry the matter for head like gala seller gringringringrin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just passing
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Immaangel(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well I'm a good example of a perfect match for him. Smiles... Just that I don't want to love again, I'm tired.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Something!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Depends on his definition of a wife and his expectations from a wife. Any man that feels that women love him for his money, and is afraid of marrying the woman, is actually not financially stable. Women are naturally great and dependable people, but men are the reasons for their woes, because we expect so many things from women which are alien to natural rhythm. You should not expect financial support from a woman, cos women are naturally selfish, but if she does buy a toothbrush in the house, be surprise, be very excited and make sure you thank her for it. Its not their calling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.