Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (90470 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by xabi148(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wat abuh ur papa na dangote n u jst type d sup sup tin...v
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Blackeard(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
misshoree:
exactly
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
maaft:
lol,bros. person like you abi

i no dey toast for internet! I enjoy real life...... walk up to her in a super market, eatery etc...
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 234GT(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
desharon:

U sounded like U are in pains.. or is it Ur nature being envious of people?

So far in life, I have never had course to be jealous of anyone because I am always ahead! I just don't see why you should feel like British supermodel Naomi Campbell because of a small boy
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Blackeard(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
manny4life:

Loll... I won't fa alone right? Aight... So do I join the choir then?
lol nah don't. I was joking earlier tho, don't sing..at all. Tis a terrible idea. Just strike up a conversation with her in church. Compliment her voice. Let's see what happens from there.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LOLS.

I fit teach you, but money must be involved smiley

oh... this is lovely! thanks bro.....but i dont do the internet chase!

make i take u go shoprite surulere, make u see sushies and how guys dey perform!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Godgozie:
undecided Aren't you Boring undecided undecided
like seriously.Have we met?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Does that mean you have to be boring tooo

Its not all the time one has something to talk or chat about.
Sometimes the brain just goes blank and we guys can't cook up something spontaneously to keep the dame interested and that's why there are awkward silences during conversations. but if girls also contribute to convos instead of being passive and allowing the guy to do all the speaking then it would be more fun and exciting.
Most girls especially naija broads need to change their backward stone age mentality.
Chatting is Conversing and discussion not interrogation

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mzflexydeeva
post=29568265:

Over the years I have heard this a lot and I have tried to
understand the situation. The truth is, no lady likes a stereotype guy.

It is so common to find guys getting the monosyllabic response over
instant messages because they always say the wrong things.
Before you attack to bite let me finish.

It is no longer news that we meet more people online today than we meet
in person. A Lot of guys call it "forming" for others it's just
"annoying attitude by ladies" but I say, know what to say and you can
get the best out of a conversation.

How would you expect a lady you are chatting with to take you serious
when the 1st time u chat her up all you can say is:

1. Who is dis That's a no no......
I know you'll say a lot of ladies do that but it's a no no for a guy for
Christ sake she isn't going to wanna listen to you. If she's not giving
out her name, don't take it the hard way. Some ladies prefer to be
anonymous till they feel comfortable so just give it time.

2. Don't start up a conversation by asking " what do you do".
For heaven's sake, you wanna make friends not a business partner.

3. You only just met her online and you are already asking what are
parents do for a living undecided haba now......

4. If you want her to totally loose interest please ask what her best
food is or her hubby.... menh that's so 19th century.

5. If you are interested in her beyond friendship please never ask "
what kindda guys she likes"
That's a signal for "complex"

There are lots of reasons ladies pay little or no attention to a guy the
first time they chat but for the sake of a healthy conversation it's
better to go with the flow. The first conversation should not always be
an interview trust me lots of ladies hate that.

Best form of conversation:
Boy: hey what's up?
Girl: who are you?

Boy: got your number/ pin from......
Girl: k.... what do you want?

Boy: just wanna be friends if you don't mind..
Girl: K

Boy: my name is...... how are you doing and how is your day turning out?
hope you are not busy and can chat...

No girl will ever turn down such polite approach as against the
typical.....

Boy: hi
Girl: hi
Boy: can I meet you?
What do you do for a living?
Where are you based?......

i will simply ignore him...he can hey,hi,hello me till he's tired
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Thinkr(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
xabi148:
Wat abuh ur papa na dangote n u jst type d sup sup tin...v
you need answer for this. again? As usual na the thread is for broke boys. Where I schooled there's this yahoo boy very ugly(God forgive me) but if you see girls wey E dey carry ehn olamide sef go trip. Mtcheeeeew* them kan dey write manual to chat. Money is the ultimate manual grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mathematical(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
SERIOUSLY? 93% OF NIGERIAN GIRL ARE SO BORING, LAZY AND TOO SUPERFICAL..THEY TEND TO ACT LIKE BETH WHEN THEY'RE BORN ELIZABETH,SAME AS SOME GUYS,WHO WOULD WNNA MAKE YOU REGRET YOU GIVE OUT YA CONTACTS..
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can girls who can't hold a good convo quit whining bout guys and their stereotypical chat styles. These fvcking dry girls that be expecting u to always be the one initiating the chat and when u talk to them all dey be sayn is yea and ok all through. Even if u tell em an interesting story d boring girl will still be lyk "ok". What the fvck?" Shut the fvck up and quit complaining if u got nothing to chat about

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by braindamage(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
To sum it up

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Darkrebel:

Its not all the time one has something to talk or chat about.
Sometimes the brain just goes blank and we guys can't cook up something spontaneously to keep the dame interested and that's why there are awkward silences during conversations. but if girls also contribute to convos instead of being passive and allowing the guy to do all the speaking then it would be more fun and exciting.
Most girls especially naija broads need to change their backward stone age mentality.
Chatting is Conversing and discussion not interrogation
hmmmmmmmmm now i understand. You are kind of right too.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blackeard:
yh we ask u ladies questions, but they're not jamb or waec or any external exam question (I mean who does that). We ask u questions that require replies. Not one letter replies. Imagine I once asked a girl who told me she was studying psychology in a university "so psychology huh? What's it about?" Her reply...wait for it...."Its kk". Like wtf? How do u come back from that kinda shiiit? I just replied "oh" and haven't spoken to her since 2013.
Lwkmd @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blackeard:
lol nah don't. I was joking earlier tho, don't sing..at all. Tis a terrible idea. Just strike up a conversation with her in church. Compliment her voice. Let's see what happens from there.

Well I barely see her, and when I do, she immediately joins her family. Compliment ke? The good part is that her and I have chatted before: we volunteered in a group before, and then we chatted briefly. After then, I just see her stand with her fellow members but an opportunity to meet and discuss haven't come up..
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmmmmmm now i understand. You are kind of right too.

of course i am.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by benebaby77: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:
you are very correct @op. Some guys can be very boring
lolzzzz @the last illustration

Dearie, hope you ain't refer me......
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by pweetixandy: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
wheezyoung:
hey... You've got pretty eyes.. Love em
thank uuuu!! But they are fake sha. *flips hair*
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
total rubbish. Which stupid K? From K the babe will graduate to shut up or get out.

Last bullet, you are a guy, and a lady texts u for the first time and u decide not to ask "who is this?" and "from where", she won't take u seriously.

If they can do it, what stops the guys from asking for identity.

I like myself, if she's not comfortable with it or says something like "somebody" or "ghost" (like one useless girl did today) she can go and die in oshiomole's voice.
It's not like I know her, so na she e go pain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by benebaby77: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
vizkiz:

only bit*ches replies with "k" angry

that's a perfect turn off for any dude in his right senses

Bro, it's a turn off for me. I had once terminated a business transaction because a secretary replied me with 'k' through email conversation
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by scarr: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Normally I just put up a good pic of me with an expensive item, she'll be d one doing d interview!!!no time for iranu...money speaks better than being a nice guyangry
.This happend to me real life, got a girls pin from a friend
Me: hey ms
She: who are you
Me: my name is xxxx, just wanna be friends
She: ok
As a guy that doesn't like nonsense I turned off my good boy attitude and let d other side take control
Added her on my other bbm, this time my dp was a pic of me dining in Eko hotel and suites
Me: hey you
She: hello cutie
Me: how's u?
She: I'm good o just bored at home
And d rest is history cheesy

All dese chicken brain girls forming james bond for broke guyz and dropping dere pants thrice a night for rich guys....God is watching yall
Advice to ma niggas out dere, makes some money and dese unloyal farm animals would be d ones begging usmiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
benebaby77:

Dearie, hope you ain't refer me......
grin Of course not.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Darkrebel:

of course i am.
grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Raypawer(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
well I agree with u, both parties are @ fault , that's why its good to respect ones self! Its not always that a guy should talk when he sees a lady, sometimes admire and pass

you're so on point
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
that is individual differences..
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by chidexxy007(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blackeard:
yh we ask u ladies questions, but they're not jamb or waec or any external exam question (I mean who does that). We ask u questions that require replies. Not one letter replies. Imagine I once asked a girl who told me she was studying psychology in a university "so psychology huh? What's it about?" Her reply...wait for it...."Its kk". Like wtf? How do u come back from that kinda shiiit? I just replied "oh" and haven't spoken to her since 2013.
lol dat one na real dunce.. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin

how about you?
Are you among the chicks that think chatting on social media platform is synonymous to an F.B.I agent questioning a suspect ? grin or are you diff?
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
no ! I doubt! Am good in holding convos ,so I know how to dictate someone's mood! Its not just one, but a lot of them. Seems a lot of them don't have good orientation, and draw up conclusions that this guy is toasting me! They r just immature!
Thank you mi brother...ur head is there

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Darkrebel:

how about you?
Are you among the chicks that think chatting on social media platform is synonymous to an F.B.I agent questioning a suspect ? grin or are you diff?
i can't really say.it depends on my mood and the person involved.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by hydrocarbon(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blackeard:
Another problem is most nigerian ladies r boring. They can't hold a convo to save their life. They expect u to be the only one talking while they just stay there chipping in the occasional "oh" "k" "kk" "lol" "aii". Nothing turns me off more than monosyllabic responses
. . Honestly it's damn so annoying like an interview section
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
desharon:
@op.. very much on point. some guys can be really annoying on chatts that one tends to wonder the specie he is made of. one annoying chatt dat I received yesternight on FB that almost ruin my sleep....
guy: hi... desharon, tnx for accepting me.
me: U ar heartly welcome
guy: Ur profile says dat U graduated frm my sch, wot yr?
me: *no reply..
guy: it also says U ar in lagos, where in lagos?
me: *no reply..
guy: are U working, if U are working what do U do for a living, I mean what kind of work or job do U do?
me: who are are U?
guy: my name is Ola... a very hardworking guy, Godfearing, honest, goodlooking, single and searching. are U single?
me: U ask too much questions, what exactly did U study in school?
I have to turn off the chatt but he wouldn't stop calling n asking me to come online. eventually, I decided to help his lonely self by going online n the next question was.. what is Ur genotype and Ur blood group?
Imagine!
loool..this post just made my day! Some guys though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.