Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (51945 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 401kk: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
wirinet:

I used to have very high regards for Mr Agbaje, until the above statement. If Mr. Agbaje telling the over 60million registered Nigerian voters that they must vote for Jonathan out of fear of Ijaw militants? Is he saying people should no longer vote out of conviction but out of fear?

I am sure he will be the first to scream Genocide if Buhari is elected and he takes on the militant and their supporters with full military might. If Buhari apply the Odi treatment, all the people talking tough now, will change tone and scream, genocide against defenseless civilians.

Nigeria = Oil
Oil = Niger Delta
Nigeria = Niger Delta.

It was after Obasanjo Bombarded Odi that militancy started in the Niger Delta region. Niger Deltans are not fools anymore, this is 2015 not 2005.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by creekman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mr. Jimi Agbaje, so Wat if dey shut down the economy?Is d present economy anything to right home about?Story for the gods.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, they are empty barrels. Let them try their rubbish, the government of Buhari will send them to the gallows

and another civil war will start and buhari will loose d war. those guys will shut production just as boko boys shut north east

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by kendrick9(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
huptin:

Guy the truth is whether millitants shut down the oil or not o, the future of oil is gloomy, they will only pollute their lands with their oil and eventually when the oil turns to pure water they will learn to drink it.
absolute rubbish.. without oil,ur state cease to exist....Fact
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Empty vessels makes the largest noise.hisss
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
ogene007:

Hausa/Fulani promised to make nigeria ungovernable when GEJ won the last elections, but the niger delta militants will turn a lot of people into emergency cocoa and groundnut farmers. Good luck on your toying with the potential for massive devaluation of the naira, job loses, breakdown of the entire economy and the eventual demise of the 'british colonial/hausa/fulani' infrastructure called nigeria. The silver lining though, is the fact that it will now force the hausa/fulani to accept the amendment of the 1999 constitution along the lines of true fiscal federalism and secularism. I wish all you GMB supporters luck in your attempt to drive us all towards that inevitable outcome.

True talk

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BlackTechnology: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
wirinet:

I used to have very high regards for Mr Agbaje, until the above statement. If Mr. Agbaje telling the over 60million registered Nigerian voters that they must vote for Jonathan out of fear of Ijaw militants? Is he saying people should no longer vote out of conviction but out of fear?

I am sure he will be the first to scream Genocide if Buhari is elected and he takes on the militant and their supporters with full military might. If Buhari apply the Odi treatment, all the people talking tough now, will change tone and scream, genocide against defenseless civilians.

Point of correction

SS ethnic groups not Ijaw militants.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by huptin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lagos economy is still tied to oil

It is when the 3 levels of government pay salaries that trade, commerce and importation in Lagos booms

Until Lagos develops and export based industrial economy, you guys are still at the mercy of ND oil.

Therefore Agbaje knows that Lagos is yet to be independent of ND oil

Ask OBJ what happened to oil production during his era

What happened to Oil production during Obj's time? Was it not Obj that paid off huge debts and left $67Billion in the reserve from the same oil sales? Lagos econonmy is beyond oil industries and commerce drive the Lagos economy, The largest chunk of Lagos revenue is internally sourced.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
phemmie06:
Even Jona as popularly called by his wife was unable to build thar number of houses.
Moreovee mend are threat to the nation and you're glad to say this.
just like boko boys
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The way OBJ the proud failed is the way all presidents will fail if they are cheated.

It is not a threat but fact

Next time build your states economies and make it independent of oil through true federalism
Shut up with your hypocritical true federalism! Why has your president not embarked on the structure? when we all know he's clueless

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by whizkid10(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
In other words, Jimi Agbaje is promising to make Nigeria "ungovernable" if Buhari is elected President. Anyway, I am 200% that the security under Buhari will be more than a match for any of their recruited thug.

PDP have started threatening Nigerians, they did similar thing in 2011 through their BoT member Lawal Kaita. Now They are promising to make Nigeria Ungovernable through Jimi Agbaje. DSS Madam, I hope you are not on leaveo

while i appreciate the fact that APC are giving PDP a good fight, I also think it wud be very fair and wise to re-elect GEJ. He has just 4 more yrs.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
ogene007:

Hausa/Fulani promised to make nigeria ungovernable when GEJ won the last elections, but the niger delta militants will turn a lot of people into emergency cocoa and groundnut farmers. Good luck on your toying with the potential for massive devaluation of the naira, job loses, breakdown of the entire economy and the eventual demise of the 'british colonial/hausa/fulani' infrastructure called nigeria. The silver lining though, is the fact that it will now force the hausa/fulani to accept the amendment of the 1999 constitution along the lines of true fiscal federalism and secularism. I wish all you GMB supporters luck in your attempt to drive us all towards that inevitable outcome.
We are already learning to live without oyel money as it is. Besides, becoming an emergency cocoa farmer is not such a bad idea, there is shortage of cocoa in the world- we can tap into that! We are already over-dependent on oil.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Simple logic. [size=15pt]NO GEJ NO OIL[/size]
Simple as ABC, the North don't have monopoly on violence.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ogene007: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lagos economy is still tied to oil

It is when the 3 levels of government pay salaries that trade, commerce and importation in Lagos booms

Until Lagos develops an export based industrial economy, you guys are still at the mercy of ND oil.

Therefore Agbaje knows that Lagos is yet to be independent of ND oil

Ask OBJ what happened to oil production during his era
Under OBJ and he so-called highhandedness in the niger delta with the military, only succeeded in reducing nigeria's crude oil export from 2.5million bpd to 700,000 bpd. That was what he handed over to Yaradua, who had to go and beg the militants with the amnesty program, coupled with the fact that their son GEJ, was then the Vice-President. Nigeria will indeed come to terms with the present day reality, which is that 'he who pays the piper, has now come of age to dictate the tune'. So, all you GMB supporters, continue to toy with massive hardship, unprecedented in the history of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by olanshi: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
If truly this was Jimi Agbaje's words, he lost my vote! I have always respected his personality but for him to say someone will shut down Nigerian Economy if Jonathan is not re-elected is a massive blow for him.

I'm sorry young man, No group of people, state or tribe is bigger than this country Nigeria!

Now, I see that he has been influenced by the bad seeds of the so-called People Deceived People (PDP).

Sorry MR. You lost Lagos votes!

7 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
candy:

We are already learning to live without oyel money as it is. Besides, becoming an emergency cocoa farmer is not such a bad idea, there is shortage of cocoa in the world- we can tap into that! We are already over-dependent on oil.

Haba no one stops you from developing your cocoa farms now. Tell your governors to stop running to Abuja every month for Oil money.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Fact of life

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

Get ready to farm your cocoas and groundnuts

Agbaje don talk

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

Good evening.

Before I make my comment....I would like to state two clear facts.

1.I am not a APC supporter....and I think Buhari must retire....and go and rest.

2.I am not here to attack anyone's tribe. I am here to tell the truth.

Having gotten that out of the way....here is my spiel.

Your comment is that of a typical Nigerian.

You act that way, because you know nothing about development, neither do you believe that Nigeria should be developed.

And you especially beleive that your area should remain poor.

My friend....you and the Hausas have had democracy for over a decade. In that time,you have gotten far more money from oil than even the Hausas. Yet....apparently.....you want GEJ to stay in power because he is your country man and because it means more oil money for you.

Now I am neutral in this 2015 things.....and it isn't because of GEJ, Buhari, or anyone else.

It is because of people like you.....you and millions of other Nigerians like you who see leadership as a means to chop money.

It is because of peoplelike you that we are underdeveloped,that we have a duthc diseased economy, that we have violence at election time, that we had over 40 years of Army rule....but most importantly....it is because of people like you....that we have an economy that is based on sharing oil money....rahter than innovation ,education and so on. Because people like you see development as nothing more that free oilmoney comming in every day....so that you can build big house, buy big car, and pose with your paper qualifications. As such ,leadership becomes a means to get to that cornucopia of oil money.....instead of doing ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT.

You know...I used to blame our leaders for not doing well by us. Including the current administration. But not anymore. We are not developed because our leaders are held hostage by the expectations of millions of Nigerians like you who want to be like rich kids with toys galore....so that you cannot do a day''s work in your life.

Go home,you and the Hausas.And come to think of it....everyone else. Ask your localeladers why Nigeria is not a manufacturing power. Ask your leaders why you are not investing in schools, innovation,etc. Ask your leaders why there are no local solutions for oil spils, etc. Ask them....and you will find the true answer distaseful. It is because you people just want to chop oil money. You do not want development.

And even if we split this country....the attitude will still be there....which will lead to another great crisis as people fight for their right....to chop money!

My rant is done. You are the reason why you are underdeveloped. Even if GEJ gets 4 more years....I doubt he would be able to help you. If GMB wins, I doubt he would be able to help your Hausa friends. Because ......you Nigerians don't want to do the hard work of development. You want to chop oil money from sunup to sundown.

Now....I am silent.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Face Agbaje who spoke the truth

This year, we will show the world that those who are ungrateful to us will never partake in our oil wealth.

Do you know d meaning of dat word fo ol

Take life easy

My love

Politics must not involve blood bath
Tell us the tribe in southern Nigeria who doesn't have Oil. You know nothing apart from Oil.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by backtosender: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
SS youths are not joking oh at it stands now some APC states cannot afford to pay salaries since oil price went down wait till they start some governors will not even see funds at all

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:
Not smart, I hope he was misquoted. Allow SS politicians fire the bombs. Nobody can shake them.
You folks will or end up killing yourselves

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
olanshi:
If truly this was Jimi Agbaje's words, he lost my vote! I have always respected his personality but for him to say someone will shut down Nigerian Economy if Jonathan is not re-elected is a massive blow for him.

I'm sorry young man, No group of people, state or tribe is bigger than this country Nigerian!

Now, I see that he has been influenced by the bad seeds of the so-called People Deceived People (PDP).

Sorry MR. You lost Lagos votes!

You only have one vote, why do you people hate the truth? Agbaje is only telling you what would happen in reality. The North don't have monopoly on violence even though they produce next to nothing to our economy.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Juliaann:
gringrin
From Barcelona to politics. Sweet. Just stay indoors on the 14th of Feb, unless you're as fast as Mr. Usain Bolt.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BlackTechnology: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
huptin:

What happened to Oil production during Obj's time? Was it not Obj that paid off huge debts and left $67Billion in the reserve from the same oil sales? Lagos econonmy is beyond oil industries and commerce drive the Lagos economy, The largest chunk of Lagos revenue is internally sourced.

If you don't know what happened to oil production during OBJ's era, then I can conclude you are below 18years old

As for Lagos, keep deceiving yourself.

Ask a typical trader which week does he sells the most.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
ShineuEye:

Haba no one stops you from developing your cocoa farms now. Tell your governors to stop running to Abuja every month for Oil money.

And tell your governor to devleop a local industry that manufactures oil rigs,boats, oil spill solutions, etc....which will earn you far more money than oil

And I also say the same to your pal there too...the one you answered.

Oil will not save you. The two of you have the same problem. You want to live the life of a rich man....spending oil money like water. You don't want to work for your money....others must do it!

Oil will not help you.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't think jimi agbaje known what he was saying
So whether gej performed woefully or badly he should be re-elected cos of oil...BRAVO

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Tell us the tribe in southern Nigeria who doesn't have Oil. You know nothing apart from Oil.

How much oil does the whole of the western region produce, stop spewing trash.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Have you being paid your 3months salary by your state government

If you have being paid pls save enough because you might not see oil salary from March
Fool
Is it oil Nigerians were surviving on in the 60s and 70s
BTW, who told you it is only ss that has oil?
for your silly info,
Kogi
Ondo
Lagos
and even
Maiduguri has CRUDE OIL.
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Gbawe: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
whizkid10:

while i appreciate the fact that APC are giving PDP a good fight, I also think it wud be very fair and wise to re-elect GEJ. He has just 4 more yrs.

Are you kidding me ? So millions of Nigerians should condemn themselves, with their own votes, to 4 more years of death, poverty, sapping corruption, insecurity, crippling unemployment, higher institution strikes, poor healthcare, hunger, deprivation etc, etc, ecc for the sake of being "fair" to GEJ and the SS ? Oga, I hail your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:
So, APC can open that their trashy mouth to say they wud form a parallel govt if they lose but this guy can't open his mouth to say SS youth wud shut down the economy. I see.

APC=thugs
Not if APC lose but if PDP rigged
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by gebest: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
U are a M A D man
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by baybeeboi: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
jcflex:
heaven is falling down, it not on only one person, they should go ahead and shut down the economy by bombing all oil companies pipelines and let see, if it only we, that it is going to affect, they will be excluded. foolish people that think with their anus, cant even imagine Jimi Agbaje blowing the nonsense

sometimes you should understand somethings before any outburst....the south south youths have not said anything...this is a South west man Talking
the question you should have asked is,did the south south youth ask him to convey a message for them?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayekotoo:

You folks will or end up killing yourselves

Why is that your problem. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.