Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (52055 Views)

Throw Back News: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
The oil has brought more curse than blessings. Bleep you Jimi.. so na our oil you been dey eye?

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by simmieyoung(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:
So, APC can open that their trashy mouth to say they wud form a parallel govt if they lose but this guy can't open his mouth to say SS youth wud shut down the economy. I see.

APC=thugs
parallel government if the election is rigged,egbon ni suru ah ah you can lie

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by InvertedHammer: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
/
Who are they going to sell the oil to?

Nigeria as a nation cannot even sell her oil.
And you think ragtag militants can?

Especially with oil price going down the toilet.

ND will get to a point when they will have to drink their oil because nobody wants it.

/

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by emmatok(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
knowledgeable:

I believe he is just stating the obvious. Niger delta militancy + falling oil prices will doom a Buhari Presidency and Nigeria.

The Economy is already doomed.
Oil price is falling.
Naira is falling.

What other DOOM are we expecting.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

SS must rule Nigeria for 8years

If you don't like GEJ , present another SS

The way SW was compensated for JUNE 12, so must SS be compensated for feeding Nigeria

True or False
Who should present another SS? Why can't your party present someone of track record suchas Duke?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by knowledgeable: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
kendrick9:
absolute rubbish.. without oil,ur state cease to exist....Fact

Tell him again and again in other to sync. Tell him also that Nigeria will not survive a Buhari Presidency + boko haram + rapidly falling in oil prices + niger delta militancy + a pdp opposition.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by lakesider(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
threatening us to vote.has it gotten to that extent
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by jentlsoul: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Look at someone who want to lead lagos talking like tout. This is election era know how to yan.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Flets:
Why do Nigerians hate reality.?
Agbaje stated the absolute truth... why are we shying away from it?

They did it before and Obasanjo's army could do nothing about it. Will the army change immediately Buhari steps in?..... how?

Some people threatened to make the country ungovernable in time past and they kept true to their words.... Expect the creeks to keep theirs.

You can't frustrate GEJ out and expect easy oil flow. Its no threat, its reality.
Who is frustrating your useless and clueless paymaster?
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by AdekunleBalogun: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
They should hurry up and shot it down now, enough of this threats.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
empty threats. If heaven falls it will not fall only on one person's head,na all of us go suffer am,so they should shut the fok up and stop blackmailing us. Fowl get wetin him dey chop before corn arrive. tongue
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by gbodimowo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
hinohsend:
agbaje has disappointed me with DAT statement, its jjst lyk saying we should vote buhari simply because BH wud stop killing, was he asleep wen MEND endorsed GMB, if he dosent retract dis statement dden he is a fool,if he retracts dis statement he is still a fool
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Whobedatte(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
You mean Engr Jimi Agbaje made such?
I've always thought of him being a savant and intellectual?

Smh

#SaiBuhari2015

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
AdekunleBalogun:
They should hurry up and shot it down now, enough of this threats.
i wonder o
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
1stola:

Fool
Is it oil Nigerians were surviving on in the 60s and 70s
BTW, who told you it is only ss that has oil?
for your silly info,
Kogi
Ondo
Lagos
and even
Maiduguri has CRUDE OIL.
Mumu

Nigeria surivied in the 60's because we had a guaranteed market for our products (The UK). Today....we can no longer survive on exporting agric...because, despite the good efforts of GEJ's agric minister....we are so far behind....and Asia is leading us.

In my opinion....you people need to all forget about oil, and go into industrial development....by focusing on education and infrastructure development.....and technology transfer programmes. Because....in my opinion. the era of high oil prices is over. Everyone is producing oil now. Nigeria has to be innovative....like China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, the US, etc.

Neither oil nor agric will save us. We all have to work for our bread now. We are not a rich nation....just a pauper with golden colored rags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
US prediction of Nigeria breaking up will become a reality if you SW people think you will push away SS and still feed from their oil wealth

It will become clear and painful when they secede with their oil

Choose carefully. cool
See Igbo man talking about oil. How many barrels of oil do you have in your landlocked?

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Pataki: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Apparently this man does not have much upstairs intellectually other than to be awaiting the proceeds from oil sales from the FG.

Oro rirun lenu abirun

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
lakesider:
threatening us to vote.has it gotten to that extent
the thing tire me o
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Dee60: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Agbaje is sounding like another Jonathan! How do they think? What has happened when the oil wells were not shut down? Proceeds going into few pockets! So, what is the difference!

SS people are more sensible that these guys think! They will rather shut out Jonathan, and of course anyone thinking like him.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

ND will get to a point when they will have to drink their oil because nobody wants it.

/

Aye....and the oil price is set to drop to $30 per barrel soon.

And everybody is producing oil now. (I currently own a book that is all about oil production in Africa. New exploration fields are going up everywhere).

If you ask me....now is the time we industrialized. Oil won't save us no more.Sure....it would take time to see the benefits....but the rewards are great.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Ayekotoo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Flets:
Why do Nigerians hate reality.?
Agbaje stated the absolute truth... why are we shying away from it?

They did it before and Obasanjo's army could do nothing about it. Will the army change immediately Buhari steps in?..... how?

Some people threatened to make the country ungovernable in time past and they kept true to their words.... Expect the creeks to keep theirs.

You can't frustrate GEJ out and expect easy oil flow. Its no threat, its reality.
No one threatens or frustrates Jonathan but we will vote him out with our ballot papers

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ShineuEye: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Those saying the oil is worthless, why do your governors still go begging for oil money every month?

You parasites can always reject the oil money.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Adminisher: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
This Jimi Agbaje is not fit for leadership. He has just explained the PDP attitude to TERRORISM. No wonder BokoHaram is flourishing under the presidency of Clueless. It is very sad that someone who wants to be governor of a very important state just made this statement.

So Jimi is saying I should disenfranchise myself because a small, minority within one of Nigeria's constituent minority nationalities want their own man as President and because they have close physical proximity to oil production which forms the main foreign exchange earner I should willingly do so. A resource whose value is even dropping and will eventually drop to $30 a barrel.
What if the militants turn around and ask for our women to ensure that the oil flows, do we also give them?. Maybe we should also donate our children as slaves while we are at it.

This is the major issue Nigerians are having with this corrupt occultic party that God has singled out for judgement. The Jonathan they are talking about has not done fuckall to the Niger Delta, instead it is Billionaire militants and widespread poverty. The region itself is pulsing under serious inter ethnic tensions between Itsekiri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Kalabari, Nembe, Ogoni, Ikwerre and other groups that it is the power and strength of the Federal entity that is keeping things at bay. A power that the Jonathan presidency has progressively whittled away by corruption and wastefulness.

Buhari might eventually be the saviour of the region, bringing corruption free governance and ensuring that the linkages between the corrupt JTF and oil thieves are broken.

Sorry Mr Jimi Agbaje, I used to think you were leadership material who was unfortunately in the wrong party but alas I was wrong and I don't see you becoming governor of Lagos State.

5 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BabaO2: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is this same agbaje some are saying is good? I am totally disappointed. This guy's clueless is more than Jonathan's own. He is really a beginner. Person like him should not talk of godfatherism because we all saw the desperations of his godfathers: bode George and ogunlewe that rigged him in. How has bringing in of Nigerians from abroad into government helped? Iweala is a failure, segun aganga incompetency made him been redeployed from finance to trade, adesiyan is just talking theory all the time etc. his statement on Ss youth shutting down economy is provoking and arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jimi is an alarmist-guys like him thrive in creation of fears to rule naïve electorates. He should not sugarcoat folks in abroad to return to Nigeria.Let the goodness of the country speaks for itself.then those guys will willingly return to the base.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by ogene007: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
candy:

We are already learning to live without oyel money as it is. Besides, becoming an emergency cocoa farmer is not such a bad idea, there is shortage of cocoa in the world- we can tap into that! We are already over-dependent on oil.
You are learning to live without dependence on oil, yet your naira has been devalued just because of the over 50 percent fall in the price of the commodity. It may interest you to know that nigeria's present crude oil export is at 2.35 million bpd. Imagine what will happen if the production reduces by as much as 70 percent as happened under OBJ, or the militants go ahead with threats to ultimately 'zero' the production this time around. The effects of such an action is unimaginable, you will not even get a dollar for 10,000 naira, your salary will be useless. Such an action will definitely put an end to nigeria. People like you need to do more research on what is happening in countries who are overly dependent on oil, such as russia, iran etc. These two countries are exporting lots of other stuffs, especially russia, but the present fall in global oil prices has left their economies in critical state. I can confidently tell you that a GMB led government will not survive for up to 3 months with such an action.

2 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by vanunu: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why de noise, this man is telling de thing that is likely to happen, and people are here making useless noise as if they are hearing it for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BlackTechnology: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
1stola:

Fool
Is it oil Nigerians were surviving on in the 60s and 70s
BTW, who told you it is only ss that has oil?
for your silly info,
Kogi
Ondo
Lagos
and even
Maiduguri has CRUDE OIL.
Mumu

If you have oil, why is region finding hard to pay salaries

Don't worry March is not far

InvertedHammer:
/
/

Stupod question

There are arms sellers who they can sell oil at $10 a barrel just to buy arms

Even the American black marketers, might take that offer.

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
whizkid10:

while i appreciate the fact that APC are giving PDP a good fight, I also think it wud be very fair and wise to re-elect GEJ. He has just 4 more yrs.
He doesn't even deserve a 1-day extension beyond May 28

1 Like

Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
emmatok:

The Economy is already doomed.
Oil price is falling.
Naira is falling.

What other DOOM are we expecting.
we are expecting DOOMER doom grin
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
ogene007:

You are learning to live without dependence on oil, yet your naira has been devalued just because of the over 50 percent fall in the price of the commodity. It may interest you to know that nigeria's present crude oil export is at 2.35 million bpd. Imagine what will happen if the production reduces by as much as 70 percent as happened under OBJ, or the militants go ahead with threats to ultimately 'zero' the production this time around. The effects of such an action is unimaginable, you will not even get a dollar for 10,000 naira, your salary will be useless. Such an action will definitely put an end to nigeria. People like you need to do more research on what is happening in countries who are overly dependent on oil, such as russia, iran etc. These two countries are exporting lots of other stuffs, especially russia, but the present fall in global oil prices has left their economies in critical state. I can confidently tell you that a GMB led government will not survive for up to 3 months with such an action.

Any government commin in 2015....may have to bring in austerity plus zero corruption in order to survive.
Re: SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
thepathologist:

and another civil war will start and buhari will loose d war. those guys will shut production just as boko boys shut north east
Civil war between who and who? You are talking nonsense! I know my people, I know what can lead us to carry arms, we aren't so stupid. Jonathan will lose and not even his Otuoke kinsmen will shed tears for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.