Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56979 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by halohs: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
I dont agree with No. 3....Shy girls dey commit pass extroverts......there is an american saying: "a hoe makes the best wife"....Reason being that they ve explored all avenues and can not be easily deceived and carried away by money, fame and what have u. Shy girls on the other hand will easily be swayed by new and uncharted proposals/adventures.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by folabayo1(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Elcemento:
No wooondeeer! undecided undecided
Warriz it??
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
pabon:
yo shy?
Yes
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 100Cents: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.

Wake UP sir. Its morning.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by stanisbaratheon: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

shy extrovert.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.

Shy YES. But introverts hell No

Ben shy is totally different from been an introvert.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Junipero: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I like all..

correct boy! your head dey there. cool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ONESS: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

They pretend a lot and are too secretive!

You can't even predict them cos they are like green snakes under the green grass.

They are simply a "NO NO" for me undecided
bros i am an introvert and i like me that way. guys like u are extroverts looking for attention and we look for no skin prickles like and that i think that is why we are boring to you because we have little to nothing to say to all the story telling. Yes secretive and no pretense if u look harder without being brutally judgemental.no offence!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Mexyz(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Op I believe you to an extent cause the one on my profile is an introvert and she exhibit all the qualities you listed there.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga you don talk am finish o!

Abi o... cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by friendl: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Story,story,..... Story
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by samzheee(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Exactly!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
ONESS:
bros i am an introvert and i like me that way. guys like u are extroverts looking for attention and we look for no skin prickles like and that i think that is why we are boring to you because we have little to nothing to say to all the story telling. Yes secretive and no pretense if u look harder without being brutally judgemental.no offence!
Whatever! undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ProsperUSA: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Really

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Classicalmusic: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Mexyz:
Op I believe you to an extent cause the one on my profile is an introvert and she exhibit all the qualities you listed there.
Ok o..dey use style advertise grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by PStacks(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
shocked shocked grin grin
Japhet04:
*clears throat*

I have so many reasons why you should date a shy or introverted girl..Although I'm not an extrovert but I've spent time observing these interestingly captivating set of ladies and I felt there are some interesting facts reasons why you should date them..,you never know you might just get to like them...Enjoy wink

1.)They are not talkative or arrogant

shy girls are not talkative or arrogant rather they are coolheaded people who are reserved and this is a quality that makes them so adorable that sometimes you can't help but wonder unlike the extrovert girls who are talkative and always seek for attention,the Nigerian man would term it as 'notice me'

2.) it's easy to make them blush

shy girls have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you will see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident or rash girls who will only say thank you. That's if they even say it at all, try dating a shy girl you'll love em wink

3.) shy girls won't cheat on you

A shy girl can't cheat on you,of course not. They don't cheat on their guy,shy girls would never stoop so low to having a guy behind you. Unlike the confident and extrovert girls who want to exploit anything they see,money, fame etc but keep the emphasis on money.

4.) They are beautiful

yeah shy girls are beautiful and don't give a damn about it, they're so adorable when after lectures you see them in the class staring into space and engulfed in their thoughts but the reverse is the case for confident and extrovert girls, most of them are ugly but when they paint their face and look like black albinos you see them flaunting themselves everywhere seeking for notice (ifa hear )an ugly girl remains an ugly girl.

5.) They are good listeners

shy and introvert girls are just good for one thing, they are extremely good listeners..Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion, unlike extrovert girls who will keep shouting to the extent that other people will hear your discussion but shy girls, you can count on them on giving you all ears smiley

6.) They don't party nor drink

shy girls don't party nor drink,they being introvert wouldn't do have such bad manners unlike some extrovert girls who would always know the latest parties on campus and tell you the kinds of expensive wines they have drank and also tell you the number of guys they have had sex with from Bomboy to azninu from azinu to kponkius just name it...

7.) Shy and introvert girls are very educated and intelligent

this is true shy girls are very intelligent, they being intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. Date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did wink

feel free to add yours smiley

where to find a shy girl

1.) During church service

These awesome set of people are very easy to find during service,they always sit at the back and rarely dance unlike the extroverts that would even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu (what?.in the church....smh)a shy girl would never do this

2.) in class at the back seat

shy girls usually stay at the back seat of any class,alone in their thoughts now this is the best time to approach them, they're very friendly smiley, while the extrovert ones will always sit in front were they can be noticed (Ifa hear),this is for those in the university or higher institute

how to know if a girl is shy or introvert

it's very easy to spot these sweet girls,they will always blush at everything you say another way is to monitor their movements they rarely go out and they bring their charming selves outside only at night, date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did, I can testify to that wink

inspiration - arva my sister on nairaland she's the top inspiration of this post

tosyne2much this guy is so good in observing that sometimes I wonder if he is a psychologist grin

emusmith this guy thought me that you don't have to make fp just post a nice and interesting update and surprisingly he usually makes fp

elantraceey she thought me that you don't have to clamour for likes just keep cool and you will see them coming wink

thank you for your time hommies,hope this helps wink smiley
grin
Japhet04:
*clears throat*

I have so many reasons why you should date a shy or introverted girl..Although I'm not an extrovert but I've spent time observing these interestingly captivating set of ladies and I felt there are some interesting facts reasons why you should date them..,you never know you might just get to like them...Enjoy wink

1.)They are not talkative or arrogant

shy girls are not talkative or arrogant rather they are coolheaded people who are reserved and this is a quality that makes them so adorable that sometimes you can't help but wonder unlike the extrovert girls who are talkative and always seek for attention,the Nigerian man would term it as 'notice me'

2.) it's easy to make them blush

shy girls have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you will see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident or rash girls who will only say thank you. That's if they even say it at all, try dating a shy girl you'll love em wink

3.) shy girls won't cheat on you

A shy girl can't cheat on you,of course not. They don't cheat on their guy,shy girls would never stoop so low to having a guy behind you. Unlike the confident and extrovert girls who want to exploit anything they see,money, fame etc but keep the emphasis on money.

4.) They are beautiful

yeah shy girls are beautiful and don't give a damn about it, they're so adorable when after lectures you see them in the class staring into space and engulfed in their thoughts but the reverse is the case for confident and extrovert girls, most of them are ugly but when they paint their face and look like black albinos you see them flaunting themselves everywhere seeking for notice (ifa hear )an ugly girl remains an ugly girl.

5.) They are good listeners

shy and introvert girls are just good for one thing, they are extremely good listeners..Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion, unlike extrovert girls who will keep shouting to the extent that other people will hear your discussion but shy girls, you can count on them on giving you all ears smiley

6.) They don't party nor drink

shy girls don't party nor drink,they being introvert wouldn't do have such bad manners unlike some extrovert girls who would always know the latest parties on campus and tell you the kinds of expensive wines they have drank and also tell you the number of guys they have had sex with from Bomboy to azninu from azinu to kponkius just name it...

7.) Shy and introvert girls are very educated and intelligent

this is true shy girls are very intelligent, they being intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. Date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did wink

feel free to add yours smiley

where to find a shy girl

1.) During church service

These awesome set of people are very easy to find during service,they always sit at the back and rarely dance unlike the extroverts that would even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu (what?.in the church....smh)a shy girl would never do this

2.) in class at the back seat

shy girls usually stay at the back seat of any class,alone in their thoughts now this is the best time to approach them, they're very friendly smiley, while the extrovert ones will always sit in front were they can be noticed (Ifa hear),this is for those in the university or higher institute

how to know if a girl is shy or introvert

it's very easy to spot these sweet girls,they will always blush at everything you say another way is to monitor their movements they rarely go out and they bring their charming selves outside only at night, date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did, I can testify to that wink

inspiration - arva my sister on nairaland she's the top inspiration of this post

tosyne2much this guy is so good in observing that sometimes I wonder if he is a psychologist grin

emusmith this guy thought me that you don't have to make fp just post a nice and interesting update and surprisingly he usually makes fp

elantraceey she thought me that you don't have to clamour for likes just keep cool and you will see them coming wink

thank you for your time hommies,hope this helps wink smiley

cheesy grin cheesy You have serious Time on your hands, and you're just catching trips with yourself.

Very Good One. grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by pabon(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Yes
You just don't look it.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Mexyz(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok o..dey use style advertise grin
Hahahaha.... guy na my sweetheart be that o, not advertising anybody o.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Ajibel(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sounds boring lipsrsealed

#NoOffense wink

Lol ours is an unconventional relationship so, I'd understand if others think it's a wrong combination. We've been together since 2012 buh how many extroverts can see to it that their relationship can last that long :-P
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm an ambivert.
We rock. wink
I'm neither shy nor wild. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by JauntyZany(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
WICKED is an undastatement they can kill

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Classicalmusic: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Obviously but shy girls are spoiled and sometimes lazy. They usually make rules for their men and are somehow self-centered in the sense that they would always want you to pay attention to them.

I dated an introvert for 7 years. Though she was pretty cool but never allowed me to go out alone without taking her. Even when my homies are without their stuff?

SMH cheesy

It's problem if you don't pick calls. She'll call her friends and tell them that you're cheating on her. Not knowing that you're somewhere busy with work.

SMH cheesy

I don't wanna date an introvert anymore but a little bit slightly would be fine.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm not all of these are true about introverts, its not like they even enjoy their lifestyle.

Hmm... cheesy So, how we bring them out of that "unenjoyable experience"? How? #passes the mic to her#
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ilo04(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
I'm an ambivert.
We rock. wink
I'm neither shy nor wild. smiley
Ambivert girl smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Does Basirat has any of those qualities lemme run to mushin and go and her...
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by maberry(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
I agree with almost all u said except for the part where u say shy girls don't cheat. Its impossible to know what makes a woman cheat these days, as both being good or bad to them have both failed

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by AndreRose(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
faby11:

ar u an introvert
Why not try and find out wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2015
The FACT is 75% of girls are Introverts!

You have to work extra hard using humour and all skills possible to get them to:

1. Smile
2. Chat
3. Trust you
4. Trust themselves
5. Even say I Do.

Ladies sha! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Elcemento(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Nothing.
folabayo1:
Warriz it??
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
ilo04:

Ambivert girl smiley
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.