Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49583 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
McSpark:
Rccg. Political church. Its have turn political ground.

if u read my post.. i didnt generalise.. read carefully. dont misquote.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by emmasege: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why do Muslim leaders undermine our faith by putting on a cap in the church? If traditionally, Christians (save the bishops) don't wear cap to church, the least they can do when they come to identify with us is to remove their caps. After all, no Christian regardless of his status wears shoes inside a mosque. Even popes removed their shoes when they were in mosque.
It's time Christian leaders enforced this in our churches.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
meforyou1:
I lived in Minna all my life. Minna is about the safest town in the north. Just avoid limawa and angwan daji, the areas close to Minna central mosque. Tunga is very safe, so also are bosso estate and Bosso lowcost
tnx
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
meforyou1:
I lived in Minna all my life. Minna is about the safest town in the north. Just avoid limawa and angwan daji, the areas close to Minna central mosque. Tunga is very safe, so also are bosso estate and Bosso lowcost
Limawa is safe, Angwan Daji too is. Every place in Minna is safe. Those two places you mentioned suffer from occasional area-boys fracas' which is in almost every state.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Akon419(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovadoze:
With a cap on his head right Mixing religion with politics is like petrol and fire.
what is wrong with a cap? Cap is remove only when you are praying: stop quoting what you are ignorant of
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by ekhai(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
igbsam:
I don't understand today's church. What's with politicians ?
Poluted environments. The last time I checked, the nigerian churches have sold out. They are now call centers for politicians. Find salvation in your secret bed room if I may advice.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by emerged01(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is serious. our pastors are not fearless to take godly stand against unrighteousness.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by kaaycee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
meforyou1:

Correct information. I also live in minna. Bosso estate is good
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Now I think we've lost the plot angry...
Politicians! Tomorrow they will go to a shrine and say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by vivienbabe(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wow! I never knew Christians were this important in Nigeria. What we hear all this years was how Muslims were 80% of Nigerian population.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by nijanigga: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
nigerians are fooled by religions.but aliyu and co are stil looting the treasury

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Lovine: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Those who con plain about cap and hats, does outing on or off comment us to Gid? God is a Spirit, those things does not matter but the pure heart towards Gid.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Hydrogen9R(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
All indigenous and FUTminna students knows this man is not doing anything lack of social amenities and infratructure.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by kitombo: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari went to pray in the church with a cap on his head.
Aliyu went to pray in the church with a cap on his head.
Please I just want to know if it's allowed to pray in a mosque without a cap on your head! I will appreciate response from Muslims.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by JustCurious: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Has any Christian, Political leader ever visited a Mosque for such strategic intent? #JustCurious.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by dutchtopper(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please incase u want to buy mTN data plan weda subscription or for browsing jst contact me,am selling MTN data bundleplan as from 500mg,1GB and above,it works in all gadget including pc\laptops,ios,ipad,iiphones,android phones,blackberry B10 and above and alsa internet ,u can use it to browse either from ur phone or computer\laptop,jst grab dis huge oppotunity in order for u to save ur money,which u have been wasting buying it @ d rate of 3000k from MTN subscription.it works as d same thing as a data plan,it is more prefferable because u can use it for pc and fone as well,pls jst contact me as soon as u ar ready so dat I will tell u on hw to make ur payment,either bank,ATM transfer,onlinebanking transfer,sending of recharge cards,d price,d price is negotiable bt depends on d medium of ur payment.simply call me on 07035955659 or u can follow my facebook.blog.com den click on databundle for u to read more abt dis if u ar doubting.it is a real business.no fraudstering it,as soon as u get ur data it will be deducted from my account.pls dnt be afraid.I promise to serve u better as u patronise me,God bless u....
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please , someone should tell the pastor that he should remind Aliyu to remove his demonic cap in the church. Jesus drove away some people from the temple.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
SIRKOL:
What is happening to d church of God RCCG recognising d presence of a first timer, an islamic man, A campaigner to speak in d altar of a Christian God b4 those he also refer 2 as "pagans". We r christians, we should control the political activities of the state or atleast be d rulers but it is sad dat we hv left it in the hands of sinful pagans who use d hws of our God as a common rally ground! D judgement dat shall be beautiful!
They think God is a respecter of persons / positions. Christ can't be happy with what men have turned the house of God into.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Femsyn(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
This really saddens my heart. Can a christian mount the imam's spot in a mosque, even if he's the President??

Well, I'm not surprised, as I've heard reverred men of God say they are willing to give up divine sanctity at the altar of materialism.

Truth be told, Aliyu must've definitely written a mouth-watering cheque in the name of the church to have condoned such insolence. An ordinary man would've been bulldozed out of the church, after all, all he has is probably 10,000 as tithe for the whole month.

Then again, Our God is a very patient god.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Hydrogen9R(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lovine:
Those who con plain about cap and hats, does outing on or off comment us to Gid? God is a Spirit, those things does not matter but the pure heart towards Gid.
Hydro review
1.first of all learn how to spell complain
2.if physical things doesn't matter then Adultery wouldn't be a sin
3.most importantly GOD is not a spirit

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by tijjanioyan: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
johnmartus:
And they allow the dude to entering the church with cap if its my church they won't allow him
and some of ur leaders (bishops)enter church wit caps on do they have golden heads?
U xtians wil neva like 2hear good gesture 4rm muslim leaders.last time we read abt how bauchi guvnor sponsors pilgrims 2israel the poo some of u spewed online was outrageous,if all d northern leaders were like dis do u think there wil be room 4insurgency?is it not d monster called religious intolerance dat is creating animosity btw us?pls lets wake up &cooprate 2fight dis ugly trend..PEACE
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Hamatrony(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
U ds people has turn churches 2 mosques, were u suppose 2 wear caps inside church??

Abi na by force 2 b christians nii
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akon419:
what is wrong with a cap? Cap is remove only when you are praying: stop quoting what you are ignorant of
What is this one saying??
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by BankManager(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
With a cap on his head?? Wat da hell??
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
what most posters here dont underatand is that he is there because the people allowed him. even as a muslim he wont be allowed to discuss politics in the mosque not to mention if he should be xtian.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by AWODCHEMIST(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
He is contesting again for Senator, after eight years of ruling as the governor......na only him Waka come ni.
Rikidony:
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by airfinance(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
My brother,minna is very safe and peaceful,there is no religious violence at anyTime,however you could get an aprtment at bosso,tunga,or bosso locust.most civil servants resides there irrespective of whr or wht you do.
you can call me on to direct you.08139153358
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovadoze:
With a cap on his head right Mixing religion with politics is like petrol and fire.

chai, l don laugh tire sotay l nearly fall with wetin u write, una go kill person with laugh.......religion+politics= petrol,gas,diesel and fire.......... grin grin grin kiss
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
shinejackie:

chai, l don laugh tire sotay l nearly fall with wetin u write, una go kill person with laugh.......religion+politics= petrol,gas,diesel and fire.......... grin grin grin kiss
My brother.....happy sunday
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by thaoriginator: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
The most ugliest Nigerian governor of all time. Who wan bet?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by anthoniaz(f): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.