Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49575 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovadoze:

My brother.....happy sunday

Same to you, l still dey laugh with your comment, thank u for making me laugh.... wink
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by gists: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
We tried our best to warn PDP and TANist to stop their religious politics antics but they won't listen. It is always a double-edge sword and it is bound to come back to hunt those who play with it. Just as we are seeing now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by thayora: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
uncircumcised on the altar of the most high.. even putting on his cap in his presence... pathetic
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
airfinance:

My brother,minna is very safe and peaceful,there is no religious violence at anyTime,however you could get an aprtment at bosso,tunga,or bosso locust.most civil servants resides there irrespective of whr or wht you do.
you can call me on to direct you.08139153358
God bless. From the replies av gotten from u guys dat reside in minna here on NL, I'm havin a positive feelin.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
as far as Minna is concern you don't have problems and as for the location to live, i suggest Tunga.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians are very religious. Politicians are really exploiting that. From Jonathan to Buhari, all are exploiting that
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by cuteboy2: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why can't these Redeemed people tell their new found political muslim soul mates that it is a sacrilege to enter a church with your cap on, in very much the same way it is sacrilege to enter a mosque with your shoes on, even if the mosque prayers is not in progress?

This insult is really annoying angry

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by proffmanue(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
can a christian wear shoe inside a mosque?
He shud hv remove his cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
This bullshit. Such can't happen in the mosque...

These pastors should calm down abeg
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
men everywhere in MINNA is peacefull if I will say, so long as u will becarefull with does few minurity hausas
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by pauldehero(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
can port right now...Glo
unlimited ....http:// www.datafilehost.com/
d/a36dc0f9
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can see he believes in Jesus #cap on... No respect for God
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:

Minna is safe....no pannick of what soever in the state....u can get ur apartment in Broadcasting road or along Dunga side...relating with people around there and u wll find d place lively...
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Bigcake: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
What nonsense? A muslim wearing cap in the Church and even granted the lee way to mount the Altar. What's going on recently RCCG?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Bigcake: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
What nonsense? A muslim wearing cap in the Church and even granted the lee way to mount the Altar. What's going on recently in RCCG?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by odehaj: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Someone should tell those fellows to remove their caps (fulas) else I will wear my shoes to the mosque(masalaci)
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by aAK1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
believe me. Every part of minna is safe.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by aylipple: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
I don't think you should be apprehensive Jenams. Minna is not known for religious violence besides, the people are hospitable but if you insist, look for a place in Tunga, around the Shiroro Hotel area, might just be where you need. And no, I don't live in Minna, just been there before. Meanwhile, you should also consider proximity to your place of work. All the best sir.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by annibro(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:

The Truth is; everywer in Minna is safe. Both religion cohabit very well. But 4 more info, 'Tunga Lowcost" is wer most christians & churches are dominated.
BTW; both d Governor & his deputy reside there as dey ve refused 2 inhabit d Govt house sins der inception ther4 good road network, stable power, tapwater & security is guaranteed.
Also its d closest 2d city gate,incase of anytin, u're on Suleija/Abuja expressway. But like I said, its a peaceful town wit friendly indegenes. Houses are very cheap compared 2 AbJ.
If u need a good accomodation, call "Stretch chase estate agents" on 08079797694. Thank me later
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by odehaj: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
thayora:
uncircumcised on the altar of the most high.. even putting on his cap in his presence... pathetic
just imagine fa
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Were they so scared of him that they couldn't tell him to remove his cap while in the church or is it the tolerance that we are preaching?would the other people have allowed Pastor Adeboye to enter their mosque with his shoes?I am just asking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
odehaj:
Someone should tell those fellows to remove their caps (fulas) else I will wear my shoes to the mosque(masalaci)
true talk
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yeeparipa! ....hmmmnn; this is the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place as predicted im the book of Ezekiel!!!

Jesus is coming ooooooo!!!!
If he leaves me behind, i will go with Obatala when he comes.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bigcake:
What nonsense? A muslim wearing cap in the Church and even granted the lee way to mount the Altar. What's going on recently RCCG?
he even mounted the altar with his cap and all the elders of the church were there looking like mumu,you can't try wearing your shoes into a mosque,no matter who you are

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by mumu9gerian: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
annibro:

The Truth is; everywer in Minna is safe. Both religion cohabit very well. But 4 more info, 'Tunga Lowcost" is wer most christians & churches are dominated.
BTW; both d Governor & his deputy reside there as dey ve refused 2 inhabit d Govt house sins der inception ther4 good road network, stable power, tapwater & security is guaranteed.
Also its d closest 2d city gate,incase of anytin, u're on Suleija/Abuja expressway. But like I said, its a peaceful town wit friendly indegenes. Houses are very cheap compared 2 AbJ.
If u need a good accomodation, call "Stretch chase estate agents" on 08079797694. Thank me later
so there are many nairalanders in Minna,quite interesting.
Sorry did u serve in Niger State
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Were they so scared of him that they couldn't tell him to remove his cap while in the church or is it the tolerance that we are preaching?would the other people have allowed Pastor Adeboye to enter their mosque with his shoes?I am just asking.

No, cos we dont bend the rule for nobody.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.

Church has turn to a business centre my guy, Nigerian pastors are not helping matters and I think Muslims are mocking churches with this their frequent visits with cap on inside the church.

RCCG should watch it.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by arent88(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
first of all congrats on ur promotion.minna is one of the safest cities in the country .hav spent more 15years there and i can confidently tel u. U hav nothing to worry abt.as for where to stay,tunga is gud but avoid kpakungu too many street urchins live dere.trust me am christian and a non indigine and am telling the town is safe.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
proffmanue:
can a christian wear shoe inside a mosque?
He shud hv remove his cap.
the thing tire me o
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by klodike(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hope he paid tithe.
abijossy:
The Niger state Governorr today worshipped in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Stone Zonal HQ, Behind Mr Biggs, Tunga Minna. Here are some of the Pictures.
"If I didn't believe in Jesus Christ then I'm not a true muslim"Chief servant Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Live @RCCG, Living Stone, Minna.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

No, cos we dont bend the rule for nobody.
who are the we?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by thegoodone2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
He can enter Church but they dont surppose allow him clamp pulpit with cap. can christian enter musque with shoe? pastor pls. muslim cant compromase .why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.