Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49576 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by haykay33: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes, you can pray in the mosque with or without a cap on.....really does God care about your cap? these are man inventions....

kitombo:
Buhari went to pray in the church with a cap on his head.
Aliyu went to pray in the church with a cap on his head.
Please I just want to know if it's allowed to pray in a mosque without a cap on your head! I will appreciate response from Muslims.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Get the best and reliable building developers services in construction,renovation,refurbishment and maintenance of residence,hotel,office,swimming pool e.t.c CONTACTS: 08091660098,08025595504 E-mail: sirmotion@gmail.com Have a wonderful sunday.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by goshen26: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
politricks
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
mylesJ:

Nothing to fear brov. Minna is one of the safest towns in the north. No religious segregations , depending on the location of ur work place you could live anywhere. Watts app me if u ve issues settling 07031037260.
tnx
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Altar of God with cap on. No respect, i don't blame him i blame dose who permitted it

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
arent88:
first of all congrats on ur promotion.minna is one of the safest cities in the country .hav spent more 15years there and i can confidently tel u. U hav nothing to worry abt.as for where to stay,tunga is gud but avoid kpakungu too many street urchins live dere.trust me am christian and a non indigine and am telling the town is safe.
tnx n God bless
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Galadimabawa:
men everywhere in MINNA is peacefull if I will say, so long as u will becarefull with does few minurity hausas
ok tnx.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by ikweremilitant: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
all i know is GMB2015
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A man passing by overhead the response, he shook his head and said: " Jonathan will kill us in this
country. Everything has increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff, beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.
carry ur photoshop go sitdown for gutter
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by fasbat(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS
Gov Aliyu is vying for a senatorial seat in Niger state!!!
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by sam1234(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
one thing we should understand here is that God is set to deliver our dear country through the church. lift his cap or not it has no meaning. have we forgotten that the name of the lord is like a strong tower now everybody are all falling now and we are complaning. JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by BinghiNya(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Where did God command people to remove cap. God instructed Moses to remove his sandals because he was on a holy land, you christians do the opposite, you wear your shoes to church, mtchew
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
And the leadership of the church allowed him to stand behind the altar?
angry
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Sunbellar: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Political rally with cap on in the pulpit. RCCG is a dead church
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Krisddon: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
abijossy:
The Niger state Governorr today worshipped in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Stone Zonal HQ, Behind Mr Biggs, Tunga Minna. Here are some of the Pictures.
"If I didn't believe in Jesus Christ then I'm not a true muslim"Chief servant Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Live @RCCG, Living Stone, Minna.
But as a Christian, try and follow a Muslim to Mosque without continuity.
Na only God go know ur fate.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote
author=Jenams post=29695349]Pls I need security info abt minna, like
how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to
frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn
promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls
help me NLanders[/quote].....if u re in Minna,..u wil sleep with ur 2 eyes well closed....its as peaceful as cold water......alwayz visit Fm qaurters 4 enjoyment ....find house near govt house or bosso rd....ppl re vry frndly...food stuff vry vry cheap[quote
author=Jenams post=29695349]Pls I need security info abt minna, like
how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to
frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn
promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls
help me NLanders[/quote]
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by aylipple: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
maclatunji:

He is not running which makes this more interesting than it would be if he were.

He's the PDP candidate for Niger East Senatorial District
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by jerryjere(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovadoze:
With a cap on his head right Mixing religion with politics is like petrol and fire.
u blame the Church who allowed him to stand on the pulpit without removing his cap shame on that church.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by naturally: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
The same RCCG that disowned osinbajo?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by emmasege: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
joeyekembele:
Nothing is absolutely wrong with him being in church with the cap on his head. The Bible does not say that it is a sin to do that. The Bible only says "if a man prays and prophesies with his head covered, it is a shame to his head. Looking at that passage critically in the book of Corinthians, reference was made to the tradition of the land. In line with this, he neither prayed not prophesied while on the pulpit, but came to create a public awareness. Secondly. His being allowed to step into the pulpit was a show of liberality and peace preached in Christianity against pierce (peace) preached in Islam. There is no discrimination in Christianity but love, peace and oneness. This is what is lacking in Islam, making the world a hell of a place to live in now.
You are absolutely right. Wearing of cap or not makes none more or less of a Christian. But christians have a traditional way of worship, which must be respected if anyone comes to identify with us in worship. An alternative to remove their caps is by wearing suits, afterall grandpa buhari has started wearing one.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Am begining to loose faith jn Nigerian Chrisyianity.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Hallmark08(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
depends on the area where your office is situated, but I advice you to look towards western bypass or shiroro road. Beep me on my digit 08155496910
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:

na senator o.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.
lolz, dey knw d type of church dey can go.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by teejah03(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why should dis maan be allowe tto wear his cap to d alter,I feel supposing he is told, he would av put off his cap....somehow sha buh still understandable..God is great
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by tartar9(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
whaat!!

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by vicsoj007(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
call me 07030115524110 i am currently serving in minna
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by heilige(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
The guy is trying to say that he surpports Pastor Osinbajo
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nuezha(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.

Please let them keep coming. They will meet the Christ they have obstinately denied there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:

This is not publicity stunt believe me. I was in Minna 2009 when he asked the police to disband one Muslim group gathering around Yahooza spot because their preaching is going outside the holy book. Google all his comments and actions objectively you'll marvel.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by benzion72(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Babangida just told us that his leutanat should go out and tell lies to people and do anything possible to win election.They will be surprised at their rejection at the poll
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by eriatwa(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
they have sucked our blood now they want our votes...indeed, the children of this world have become wiser than the children of the kingdom...smh
. Thank you for your wise comment. As a northern Christian this sudden romance is not ordinary. That same Niger state where the governor, deputy gov, SSG, Speaker are all muslims, indeed we are one why not equal opportunities? I am not pro GEJ nor anti GMB but I smell desperation. That same Niger where a 5 year old once told my sister that Christians are not are friends? God help us
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by InHim4Him(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
It is truly a sad day in the Nigerian church!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.