Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49578 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by charleff512(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
Minna is relatively peaceful with a very good climate.
Congrats and happy stay.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by luckyman1010(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS
Senator
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

let it go. you don't have to insult Muslims, were the pastors forced to allow him? have you asked how much he donated before leaving the chur h?
How much he donated indeed, you can as well tell me since you have that info.
I can see them giving him an award or something.
The point is if the election is not around the corner, will you see him there?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mintayo:

How much he donated indeed, you can as well tell me since you have that info.
I can see them giving him an award or something.
The point is if the election is not around the corner, will you see him there?

yes I agree with you, he is only there to xanvass for votes and I am sure you can argur that he will definitely give some money.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
by their post we shall know dem. You are not even bold nor proud enough to identify with your religion,shame on you tongue

like I said you are one with comprehension problem. if using "we" is not enough to show where I belong then maybe your problem is more than I can help.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
poseidon12:

Don't you think it is inappropriate for the governor and his team to enter the church with their caps on? If a christian governor had gone to a mosque with shoes on while the muslim members took off their shoes, will it be ok with you?
They come across to me as arrogant which is typical of us.
I don't know why they went to the church but I hope it is not part of campaign for a political position. They cancelled the positive gesture of attending church with their perceived arrogance.

sorry I am a muslim so. you can "excuse my sentiment" and I tell you even I wont remove my cap. The worse will be for me to stay outside. he is there because the people allowd him.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Raym0nd61: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
JESUS CHRIST!!!! is dis hapening in d church of God? in d alter!! God must hav been dis apointed in d RCCG, and dey are d worst attacked by bokoharam in d north, am just sorry for some people
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by icansimi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Call me: 08035042609. I live and work in Minna with my family for several years Best regards.
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by ojialo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm so ashamed I have never seen any Christian campaigning in mosque or Muslims campaigning in mosque any photos on these? see as the house of God being turn to a town hall meeting majority of the men there are with their caps on their heads. politicians trying to associate themselves with redeem church believing they have the largest congregation. smh.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by icansimi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
ohbejay:
My brodas like how much can one budget for2 bedrom flat? 3 bedro flat? Self contain? With all the facilities in the standard house, plz in area where I will enjoy most stable light in Minna. Thanks Sirs.

Depends on wat u want. 2-3 bedroom wit all facilities costs btw 250-350k arnd F-Layout, London Street, Bosso Estate, Tunga and Type B Qtrs. Stable in Minna now? I dnt tink so! But u can be sure of at leat 8 hours of light anywhere in Minna- 4hours in d day and 4 hours at night. Regards.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by ojialo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
minna is OK I did my secondary school at ahmadu bahago in bosso and jss chanchaga dont know if the names have changed I left 2.months after abubarkar' hand over to obj
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Robertbh(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
am in minna....pm me..... Minna is cool,more secured than most northern states....... +2347032096635
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2015
THIS IS A BIG SHAME TO THE CHURCH, WHAT ARE WE TURNING OUR PLACES OF WORSHIP INTO.
HOW CAN A PASTOR ALLOW SUCH PERSON WITH CAP ON HIS HEAD (WITHOUT ANY RESPECT FOR CHURCH TRADITION) TO ENTER A CHURCH, HOW MUCH MORE MOUNT THE PULPIT.
RCCG IS TURNING INTO THE PROVERBIAL MARKET PLACE (JUST LIKE THE TEMPLE IN THE TIME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST).
WHAT EXAMPLE ARE THESE CHURCH LEADERS GIVING TO UPCOMING CHRISTIANS, THIS SAME ALTAR THEY DISCOURAGE NON MINISTERS FROM ASCENDING.
I AM YET TO RECALL ANY INSTANCE WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (A CHRISTIAN) WAS INVITED INTO A MOSQUE IN THIS COUNTRY AS A GUEST.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by fesnge(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Thank you Jesus, tell him to take off his hat next time he visits.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by jnstruth(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
What Christians do now a days breaks my heart. Is it because of the money he will bring as tithe? That will make him sit comfortably in the church with his cap on, even his colleagues. And no one is able to tell him to remove it. It is very bad in Christiandom. Last year during APC rally in Port Harcourt, the governor was singing a worship song with his cap on. Thank God for that young man that summoned courage to walk to him where he was kneeling and remove the cap. You cannot insult my God.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by beylinko(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Jenams:

Minna is very peaceful. I spent abt 7 years living there 'n d only account of violence was during the oil subsidy protest which led to the destruction of government properties 'n loss of life..
Depending on where your office is located which I guess is a bank. If it is so, Tunga area would be the place for you. It is peaceful, neat and has easy access to the best places if you want to hang out. Bosso is very OK also being that it is the school community area. For the accommodation I will recommend Bosso estate. There are other good places that would serve you and they are nice. Living in Minna is very cheap compared to Abuja and u will enjoy it
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by awa(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2015
The Chief Servant should have at least been informed that Christians don't wear cap while worshiping inside church.
Please next time, the RCCG Pastor welcoming the next Politician should remember that God is no respecter of any human being.
God is watching....
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by dasoul(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Jenams:
P
[quote author=Jenams post=29695349]Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders

Minna is peaceful, except for few post election violence in 2011 and PMS subsidy removal protest (Government and friends of the ruling government properties were the prime target). As regard where you will stay, that should greatly depend on its proximity from your new office. However, I advice you stay in Bosso ( London street); i used to stay at the place.

For the does and don't, just posses the basic human decency. Minna is not really different from Abuja in terms of their life style.
Lastly, congratulation on your promotion. just send 9.99% of ur salary increment to me after taking 10% to the house of God. grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by frankezi: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am seriously starting to lose faith in all churches I just want to hold my bible. This is bS when did the alter of God turn into a playing field for politicans ehen? How many uztaz and imams has received a contesting christain in the mosque or let him lead in prayers. First it was Adeboye and buhari , next mbaka and his whatever ( make I no call am names) now this . Rubbish.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by MELAA: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is the fulfillment of Mathew 21:11. our present men minus GOD, has turn the house of GOD to something else. I wonder who will save these men minus GOD from the owner(JESUS CHRIST) of the the Church when HIS Wrath is unleashed upon these men. I wept for the present church. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.