Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49579 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bridgetown:

RCCG should watch it.
all because of Osinbajo
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
RCCG a new political party!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Bigcake: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
he even mounted the altar with his cap and all the elders of the church were there looking like mumu,you can't try wearing your shoes into a mosque,no matter who you are
You see !!! And one of their pastors is busy campaigning to become a Vice President with all his might. As if that was how he was evangelising and preaching about the coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
cuteboy2:
Why can't these Redeemed people tell their new found political muslim soul mates that it is a sacrilege to enter a church with your cap on, in very much the same way it is sacrilege to enter a mosque with your shoes on, even if the mosque prayers is not in progress?

This insult is really annoying angry
very very annoying,the thing dey vex me gan ni
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by gebest: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS
he is afraid of jail by his brother GMB
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by ohbejay(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
My brodas like how much can one budget for2 bedrom flat? 3 bedro flat? Self contain? With all the facilities in the standard house, plz in area where I will enjoy most stable light in Minna. Thanks Sirs.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by anonimi: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
abijossy:
The Niger state Governorr today worshipped in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Stone Zonal HQ, Behind Mr Biggs, Tunga Minna. Here are some of the Pictures.
"If I didn't believe in Jesus Christ then I'm not a true muslim"[/b]Chief servant Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Live @RCCG, Living Stone, Minna.

I understand that the highlighted is very true as it is a Koranic requirement for all muslims to believe all God's prophets including Prophet Issa (Jesus Christ to Christians).

Meanwhile if the [b]Association of Pretending Crooks, APC and Buhari
can do it why not PDP
Maybe finally PDP is waking up to the perception game of APC grin

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bigcake:
You see !!! And one of their pastors is busy campaigning to become a Vice President with all his might. As if that was how he was evangelising and preaching about the coming of Jesus Christ.
redeemed church fall our hand with this shiiiit walahi
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Islam and hypocrisy. Like they can allow a Christian in a mosque to do likewise.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by koikoi2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
If he truly believes in Jesus then he shud be a Christian and not a Moslem.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
who are the we?

we
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by joeyekembele: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing is absolutely wrong with him being in church with the cap on his head. The Bible does not say that it is a sin to do that. The Bible only says "if a man prays and prophesies with his head covered, it is a shame to his head. Looking at that passage critically in the book of Corinthians, reference was made to the tradition of the land. In line with this, he neither prayed not prophesied while on the pulpit, but came to create a public awareness. Secondly. His being allowed to step into the pulpit was a show of liberality and peace preached in Christianity against pierce (peace) preached in Islam. There is no discrimination in Christianity but love, peace and oneness. This is what is lacking in Islam, making the world a hell of a place to live in now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by darkjorse: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
why is RCCG doing all this?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by amsoslim(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
The bible isn't wrong when it says judgement will start from the church
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

we
cowards tongue
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mintayo:
Islam and hypocrisy. Like they can allow a Christian in a mosque to do likewise.
Smh.

let it go. you don't have to insult Muslims, were the pastors forced to allow him? have you asked how much he donated before leaving the chur h?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is why I pray that God keep and bless me. I shall build a Santuary where the way to the Pulpit will emenate right from the hallowed chamber of the priest. There shall be no way a member of the congregation can climb the Pulpit.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
joeyekembele:
Nothing is absolutely wrong with him being in church with the cap on his head. The Bible does not say that it is a sin to do that. The Bible only says "if a man prays and prophesies with his head covered, it is a shame to his head. Looking at that passage critically in the book of Corinthians, reference was made to the tradition of the land. In line with this, he neither prayed not prophesied while on the pulpit, but came to create a public awareness. Secondly. His being allowed to step into the pulpit was a show of liberality and peace preached in Christianity against pierce (peace) preached in Islam. There is no discrimination in Christianity but love, peace and oneness. This is what is lacking in Islam, making the world a hell of a place to live in now.

going by your logic most posters here are not xtians because they have been discriminating against the governor. cant you just put forward your opinion without insulting Islam. I was enjoying your post before you started that part
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by nduchucks: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Most bigots in Nigeria do not know that Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran as a prophet of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:
Most bigots in Nigeria do not know that Jesus was mentioned in the Holy Quran as a prophet of Allah.

pls tell them...dont know what the complaints are about

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
Minna is safe. Very safe. No fight, I stay der. Get house anywere, no political crises, bt thugs who fyt each oda especialy in maitumbi area. Get a house in F-layout, bosso, chanchaga, nnpc mega station around city gate area, sauka ka huta, but central area is around mobile and I guess ur office shud b along da road, all dis locations to ur office aint far xcept chanchaga. Welcom to minna. Though am off to lag now bt I enjoyed ma stay der.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
cowards tongue

if you dont know what we mean in my post then sorry, I haven't been paid to teach you comprehension.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by chikis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you are voting remember the following:
*. The wasting of 10 innocent christian corpers life in the north because Buhari did not win in 2011 election.
* Mr Buhari said blood will flow if he fails to win election 2011 (he carried it out and innocent citizens died mostly christians)
* When GEJ was about exterminating the dread boko haram sect, Buhari raised alarm, that GEJ wanted to finish his kinsmen (How can terrorists be ones kinsmen?)
* 2011 Election that was declared free and fair, because the election was not in his favour, he incited the many violence in the north and many people were killed. (he never called his boys to order) * Mr Buhari was accused of inciting the post election violence, instead of denying it vehemently, he openly challenged GEJ repeatedly. His words: arrest me if you can.( he wanted to curse trouble)
*He said he will not contest again after loosing 3 times but changed his mind, borrowed 27.5 million to buy form because of his desperation for power. Only him knows what he wanted to use power for.
*When GEJ was about to end the Bokoharam sect, Buhari said, "give them amnesty, they are freedom fighters" (how can a terrorist group become freedom fighters?)
* Bokoharam has destoreyed more churches than mosques (take it or leave it.)

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by JustCurious: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bigcake:
You see !!! And one of their pastors is busy campaigning to become a Vice President with all his might. As if that was how he was evangelising and preaching about the coming of Jesus Christ

Falls from the chair...laughing. grin
Nairalandiii!!
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS

Senatorial in the upper house...your chairmaness
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
SIRKOL:
What is happening to d church of God RCCG recognising d presence of a first timer, an islamic man, A campaigner to speak in d altar of a Christian God b4 those he also refer 2 as "pagans". We r christians, we should control the political activities of the state or atleast be d rulers but it is sad dat we hv left it in the hands of sinful pagans who use d hws of our God as a common rally ground! D judgement dat shall be beautiful!

It's all about the cheddars. Do you think he won't drop come cash? Don't dull
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
he is gunning for the senate
maclatunji:

He is not running which makes this more interesting than it would be if he were.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by oluamid(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
johnmartus:
And they allow the dude to entering the church with cap if its my church they won't allow him

I wonder why God loves to see Men's head but not women. Any idea?
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by tete7000(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.

Nobody is and should be excluded from entering church. As per the motive, that should be left for God to judge. We never can tell who can be touched even when they have come to church with an ulterior motive.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by mylesJ: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jenams:
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders
Nothing to fear brov. Minna is one of the safest towns in the north. No religious segregations , depending on the location of ur work place you could live anywhere. Watts app me if u ve issues settling 07031037260.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by poseidon12: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

pls tell them...dont know what the complaints are about

Don't you think it is inappropriate for the governor and his team to enter the church with their caps on? If a christian governor had gone to a mosque with shoes on while the muslim members took off their shoes, will it be ok with you?
They come across to me as arrogant which is typical of us.
I don't know why they went to the church but I hope it is not part of campaign for a political position. They cancelled the positive gesture of attending church with their perceived arrogance.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

if you dont know what we mean in my post then sorry, I haven't been paid to teach you comprehension.
by their post we shall know dem. You are not even bold nor proud enough to identify with your religion,shame on you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.