Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

10 Features Of A Runs Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (47055 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by twerkjack: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.
I DO NO: 1,4,6,9, ND 10 AND YET AM NOT A RUNS GIRL DUHHHH
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's why the thread was opened so we fit shine our eyes well tongue

You just dey vex like say you dey among lipsrsealed
lol... baba you dey para!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by twerkjack: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there angry.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!! angry

4 features of Nairaland Aristos...110% accurate like bullet from actor's Gun!!

1- They form relationship experts in this section... They are always online, advising and counselling, even at odd hours of the night... In some cases they may even present themselves to be married embarassed... Hmm... All the character laundery and marital skelewu, is just to increase their online commercial worth, and attract the best of 'chairmen'... After all, men have always been known to madly desire that which seems to be so perfect, yet beyond their grasp. This kind of 'scope' is the hardest not to fall for.. But na God go save man pikin embarassed

2- Always viewing but never commenting in the Property and Car sections.... Those sections na dia own online hotel, where they go to seek out potential chairmen... Once they see you make a business comment on a G-wagon or some exotic property, they will track you down in other sections, and corner you into exchanging contacts with them. embarassed

3- Always having only face and bust pishures as their dp. This is most likely because the other parts have been sexually battered beyond redemption. But, business must continue.. So Marykay, concealers, and iron bras are brought in to mitigate the commercial disaster, and present a misleading signboard to potential 'Chairmen' undecided

4- Any moniker with an '(f)' that quotes me negatively... undecided

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban
LOLZ MADMAN
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
easy!
You quoted the wrong person.. biko.
You shld say dat to dat guyand not me.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
lol... baba you dey para!
Hehe...No o cheesy
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by twerkjack: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
How come they don't take selfie's when they're in a keke napep?. How come you only see them take selfie's in beautiful places?.

Reasons defer why girls act they way they act but what I do know is many of them are as fake as my N2.50K wrist watch!.

Any responsible girl will never wear those things you spoke of, especially when they're 'christians or moslems' no wonder pastors are complaining about the way many of them dress nowadays.
GET A LIFE PREACHER
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there angry.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!! angry

1- They form relationship experts in this section... They are always online, advising and counselling, even at odd hours of the night... In some cases they may even present themselves to be married embarassed... Hmm... All the character laundery and marital skelewu, is just to increase their online commercial worth, and attract the best of 'chairmen'... After all, men have always been known to madly desire that which seems to be so perfect, yet beyond their grasp. This kind of 'scope' is the hardest not to fall for.. But na God go save man pikin embarassed

2- Always viewing but never commenting in the Property and Car sections.... Those sections na dia own online hotel, where they go to seek out potential chairmen... Once they see you make a business comment on a G-wagon or some exotic property, they will track you down in other sections, and corner you into exchanging contacts with them. embarassed

3- Always having only face and bust pishures as their dp. This is most likely because the other parts have been sexually battered beyond redemption. But, business must continue.. So Marykay, concealers, and iron bras are brought in to mitigate the commercial disaster, and present a misleading signboard to potential 'Chairmen' undecided

#pleasedontban
Yea...right on point.

They are the ones who'll be shouting "Romance Section is full of immature guys...go to the auto section and see real men"

Many of them don get maga from that section wella grin

I know two sef,,but them go come here dey make noise. undecided
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Vyolet(f): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

It was not a generalisation.

It was succinctly stated "10 features of a Runs Girl"

Are you one? undecided

You just see every thread as an insult to women...

Nawa o! undecided
Stop asking silly questions.

The 10 features mentioned are also applicable to a normal girl who is not into runs.

No one would stand in a dirty bush to snap and upload on instagram,your likes will diss him or her first,therefore those features are generalising and an insult to the girls that have such features and sincerely not into runs.(I take exception to bleaching I dislike that).

I'm not responsible for what you understand,i am only responsible for whatever I write,if you feel I see every thread as an insult to women,it's your opinion.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
cr7lomo:

Wait till u run out of cash , then u wud no what u have brought upon urself and for those sayin it's not a crime , pls it is a moral crime
You're right and that is one of the disadvantages .
but again how could you run out cash in a place like Nigeria where new ideas will always line your pockets constantly plus the human resources that is here to exploit?

If you're smart enough ,Nigeria is a goldmine waiting to be mined wink

Don't let the too many never-do-well stories define your mentality.Nigeria is a land of opportunities if you roll with the right people and roll in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
You think so my dear?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
You think so my dear ??
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by badassProdigy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

y won't dey date older men, when u young guys will pay dem #500 fu*ck #5000 f*uck grin #unlikeOlderMen
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
What's your own definition of a runs girl Mr all knowing??

I don't say I know it all but that to cast a wide net. There are people who fit that category they maybe crazy people but not runs girls. Anyway sha this no topic I suppose dey chunk mouth for. I apologize
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by thiefnubu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea...right on point.

They are the ones who'll be shouting "Romance Section is full of immature guys...go to the auto section and see real men"

I know two sef,,but them go come here dey make noise. undecided

No mind the mofos.... Na one day monkey go go market, wey e no go return undecided

grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
missamanda:
I pray you marry a runs girl.
Lol, as long as you've slept with more than one guy and somehow money or gift was exchanged then you have no right to call any girl a ' runs girl'.

Y'all fall into the same category - by the way if we consider that very factor we can conclusively conclude that every woman fall into that category then except for those that got married as virgins and hasn't strayed.
Live and let them live abi na your nyash dem dey carry do the work? grin

See me see wahala o ,shebi dem dey write runs girl for face? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

Stop asking silly questions.

The 10 features mentioned are also applicable to a normal girl who is not into runs.

No one would stand in a dirty bush to snap and upload on instagram,your likes will diss him or her first,therefore those features are generalising and an insult to the girls that have such features and sincerely not into runs.(I take exception to bleaching I dislike that).

I'm not responsible for what you understand,i am only responsible for whatever I write,if you feel I see every thread as an insult to women,it's your opinion.
Bla Bla Bla and Bla undecided

Comprehension is really a hard task for some people sad

Who doesn't know that any girl can take pictures in a fine environment?

Who doesn't know that any girl can use a big gadget?

Who doesn't know that any girl could bleach?

Everybody knows.

But still on still they are also features attached to a "runs girl" whether you like it or not.

It's now left for guys to decipher who is one or not.

You sound too sensitive undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by amparas(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
Some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge
this broom cost ooooo lol
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Vyolet(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bla Bla Bla and Bla undecided

Comprehension is really a hard task for some people sad

Who doesn't know that any girl can take pictures in a fine environment?

Who doesn't know that any girl can use a big gadget?

Who doesn't know that any girl could bleach?

Everybody knows.

But still on still they are also features attached to a "runs girl" whether you like it or not.

It's now left for guys to decipher who is one or not.

You sound too sensitive undecided
You are the sensitive one here,threads are created for discussion sakes,when an OP states an opinion,others state theirs,no one has monopoly over any thread.

It depends on how you actually want to view a post,good,not good,then bad. Comprehende?

Live and let live,you really need to stop getting high on my posts. undecided
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Omo! If you digging about any woman's past you'll die young. grin

When you're ready, get one for yourself and continue praying o because e get as e dey do dem sometimes. grin

These hos ain't loyal at all and if she is pretending to be loyal just value her and treat her like a queen if not she could be digging your most repulsive of all mankind and I can also tell you that these hos are vengeful.

Your supposedly educated, intelligent and sophisticated girl friend can give it to your gateman the way she never gave it to you just to get back at you for misbehaving. grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by LewisO: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
If I lay my own comment here, those girls will start feeling like a blubbering iddiot. grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#pleasedontban
u r are very funny, can't stop laughing.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

You are the sensitive one here,threads are created for the discussion sakes,when an OP states an opinion,others state theirs,no.one has a monopoly of any thread.
Good. So we are simply discussing. And sometimes in discussions there are disagreements until everything is settled.

It depends on how you actually want to few a post,good,not good,then bad. Comprehende?
i'm still trying to understand this undecided

Live and let live,you really need to stop getting high on my posts. undecided
High on your posts? cheesy
Like the way you get hypertensive when you see any thread created for women/girls right? wink
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by seangy4konji: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Best is to read comments because some set of people will be annoyed with their lives after seeing how people tag them in real life.

Make I just park here buy origin bitter deh sip.

#nobodyholypass.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Vyolet(f): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Good. So we are simply discussing. And sometimes in discussions there are disagreements until everything is settled.

i'm still trying to understand this undecided

High on your posts? cheesy
Like the way you get hypertensive when you see any thread created for women/girls right? wink

I actually meant to write view posts not few posts.

Hypertensive you wrote,joke of the century,my words are simple and friendly,no harsh words or insults,you are the one that came with gragra and meant to insult,you remember you wrote "sharap",i was meant to pick offence but I didn't see a need for that.
When silly threads are created for girls,if I have the time to discuss such topic,i will surely do, It is all fun to me ok? wink.
You are the one that need not get high when a lady comment on threads meant for ladies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Ethereal0110(f): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are u 1 of them??
maybe u be love-vendor/Gigolo
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

I actually meant to write view posts not few posts.

Hypertensive you wrote,joke of the century,my words are simple and friendly,no harsh words or insults,you are the one that came with gragra and meant to insult,you remember you wrote "sharap",i was meant to pick offence but I didn't see a need for that.
When silly threads are created for girls,if I have the time to discuss such topic,i will surely do, It is all fun to me ok? wink. You are the one that need not get high when a lady comment on threads meant for ladies.
So will you say this thread is a silly thread? Or are you saying the runs girls do not exist because other girls do these stuff mentioned by the Op?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Bitojoe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Runs girl wash 10 to 15 pants at the same time.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by tivta(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
classicB:
And it's you guys that is paying their bills o grin am not one but almost everything you listed is true, nothing like runs girl ' will stop unless guys and rich men start using their money for something more reasonable.
. When the devil tempted jesus with all the gifts of the world did jesus submit to him? Women have a number one weakness and that is money. Just take a look at adam and eve,why did the devil not ask adam to eat the fruit? Cause he knows men are not materialistic. Men will continue to do bad things to get money as long as women are materialistic. Women should learn to say no to money then men will change. Money is really funny in a rich mans world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by joseph1832(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
GET A LIFE PREACHER
Already have one loser!.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea...right on point.

I know two sef,,but them go come here dey make noise. :-
bwahahaahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

I laf. So tey water dey comot for my eyes for here
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
bwahahaahahaha lwkmd roflmao grin

I laf. So tey water dey comot for my eyes for here
Baba na true I talk o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.