Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (200711 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
hmmm bro femi is here again kudos to u sir I can see u are learning from things in agriculture this is great well done bro.

My brother, only a fool wont see the goldmine in Agriculture now oh, especially with the price of Oil at buy one barrel and take 3 barrels for free. . . . I think i need to start following you sef, be like say you like money, only that you chopping alone. tongue

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Will do just that....
Ok.
will check my mail and get it across to you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Will do just that....
Ok.
will check my mail and send it across to you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do agric....create wealth

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My brother, only a fool wont see the goldmine in Agriculture now oh, especially with the price of Oil at buy one barrel and take 3 barrels for free. . . . I think i need to start following you sef, be like say you like money, only that you chopping alone. tongue
big brother femi infact agriculture sector should be more focus .hmmm bro u dey whine me oooo
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Fhemmmy: 2:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
big brother femi infact agriculture sector should be more focus .hmmm bro u dey whine me oooo

Not whining you at all. ... I mean all said
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Not whining you at all. ... I mean all said
bro fhemmy I hail u oooooo. keep d ball rolling.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Risk involved in plantain farming business
Wind: Winds can adversely affect your plantain farm when its not properly managed and when good varieties of plantain are not used.

SOLUTION
1. Always apply poultry manure to your plantain 2-3 months after planting

2. Manage your plantain farm well.
Weed at the right time,Apply the appropriate manure,use the right spacing.

With bigger healthy stem, the risk of wind is eradicated.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro fhemmy I hail u oooooo. keep d ball rolling.

I super hail you, sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGE FOR MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Do agric...Create wealth.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by jangirova: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls continue, in class a already.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
jangirova:
Pls continue, in class a already.
please stay in class o.grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Banana- It can.be eaten raw and have small fingers

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Note one of the most important single factor that determine your success is the type of suckers you start with in production.
Your best bet for a successful plantain farming business is to use tissue cultured suckers
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Acting on all the ideas.on this thread will take you faster in your agribusiness than just knowing them and.not acting.

#Know and Act Now.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Start your own agricbusiness...it pays
Start small even if its just 2 acres,
Do not be left behind in the agric revolution and agric prosperity in.this country.
The laser focus is now on agricbusiness.

I once foretold the crash of oil price in the world market and increase in the price of agric-products before it happens and i am saying Now that if you don't start now,you might be left behind tomorrow.

#startagribusinessnow

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2015
am very much interested in the agribusiness I hope it not too late for me when I start it in years to come. am currently in school now vowing for my HND.. I pray it works out for me.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
@mustack
You will be Successful in this agribusiness.
Just keep learning from professionals,amd start acting on what you have learnt.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by TAJIBADE: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Our Chairman! is harvesting only once in a year and when do u always start the planting season. what documents do we get when lands are purchased for the plantain farm. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by TAJIBADE: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chairman, what does your management entail? does it include u settling the workers that would work on the farmland and also the sales of the plantains. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
@TAJIBADE:
Harvesting is done once in a year.
Land preparation should have started by now.
Receipts and necessary legal documents are provided.
My management entails everything from setting up,managing the farms and sales of your plantain.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by TAJIBADE: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chairman, thanks for never getting tired of our questions, please could you forward details of the financial commitment I would be making per acre if you are managing to my email. thanks. oluwatobi_ajibade@yahoo.co.uk

Lesgupnigeria:
@TAJIBADE:
Harvesting is done once in a year.
Land preparation should have started by now.
Receipts and necessary legal documents are provided.
My management entails everything from setting up,managing the farms and sales of your plantain.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2015
TAJIBADE:
Chairman, thanks for never getting tired of our questions, please could you forward details of the financial commitment I would be making per acre if you are managing to my email. thanks. oluwatobi_ajibade@yahoo.co.uk

You are welcome.
I will always be glad to answer your questions.
You can send me a message on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Plantain farming business all the way.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Oedinred: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Get your question across to me on plantain farming and i will be happy to answer your question immediately.

You need to get more knowledge concerning plantain farming business and how do you get it? it is by asking more questions from the professionals.

Let the Father of agribusiness help you in your business

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by TAJIBADE: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Do agric...create wealth

You have a mail. Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
TAJIBADE:

You have a mail. Thanks.
i will check it and get back to you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wealth is when you don't need to worry about money whenever you are in need of money.

Agribusiness is a vehicle you can use to achieve this by engaging in plantain business.
Cash keep flowing into your account for decades.

Do agric....create wealth
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
There are 3 kind of.people from my experience in agribusiness:

Firstly, Those that will watch other people succeed as they take bold steps in starting a profitable agribusiness venture

Secondly,Those that will know everything about the business but would not act on it

Thirdly,Those that will take the bold steps,find mentors,acquire the information provided and established the knowledge by acting on them.

Taking the step of faith by acting now will take you higher than what you can ever dream of.

Do Agric...it pays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.