Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55434 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PEREP: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Gbawe:
We know Fayose is a thug but his sanity should be called into question as well. This is going too far i.e using threats of death as a scaremongering campaign tool. As usual, the PDP once again demonstrates it is a Party that does not know the limits of decency. No wonder the Party has misruled Nigeria horridly over 16 years. This unbelievable action will surely lose the PDP a lot of support. Like someone said already, where will Fayose et al hide after Buhari is sworn in as President of Nigeria? I can only laugh at desperate Jona for letting 'loose cannons' like Fayose and FFK near his campaign.

Though I do not buy the Logic, what will Buhari do to Fayose? He will ask PDP Lawmakers in the state to Impeeach him or ask the security Operatives to Harrass him? He has immunity under the law and if there must be change, it should not be to the old era of Obj.

Amaechi today talks about harrassment and you wonder if the President has stopped his allocation or withdrew his security details or has he been stopped from spending Rivers state funds.

My issue is the Nigeria readers who will take the message like that and simply drop the idea to vote GMB. Those pple don't have Twitter account, No Social Media platform but with PVC.

Recall APC posters in Lagos doing many comparison with GEJ's pictures and Buhari? This was how it all started and now it is been expanded.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose is a glorified thug. What beats me is why a national daily published this! Death is not by age. One more failed attempt. I may be forced to vote for Buhari!

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Gbawe: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2015
ndidibabe:
Granted that Fayose is clueless, daft, moronic and "tar-tar-nic" but what happened to his numerous advisers? Are they all stupid? This is a total disgrace!!!!

A lawless thug who slap judges and insult elders old enough to be his grandfather will listen to advisers?

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Double post
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Ilemba(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
PDP has really lost the game!

to say the fact these dead men are far better than the president we have now, gej is the real living dead

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by annibro(f): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial

And How has it affected ur income wen u aren't d one doing d sponsor? And who tells u dat death only comes wit AGE? D gap btw Life & Death is just a thin line.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by rabbaba: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Why do u call that silly when the man is saying the truth. Pls buhari should go back to his house and take care of his cow farm pls. Let him not b foold
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Kreamie(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
A sheer act of desperation by the PDP..Power drunken folks...they know what will befall them if the ACN takes over feom them....let them rest joor
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Scatterboss(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
This is so wrong. You guys need votes of people from this same North West, you dont need to wish him death. Mocking Muritala, Abacha and Yar Adua is bad. Dissapointed.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2015
VellyG:

When APC started by usin chibok girls to campaign u didnt any wrong in it. They are politicians theres no point dying for them. All theae drama is for their greedy intentions . No party is excluded.

And how is this related to asking people to vote between life and death? The chibok girls were missing and little attempts were made to rescue them. So yes, that can be used as a campaign strategy because it shows the ineptitude of the current administration, and how much they care less about the welfare of citizens of Nigeria. The missing story wasn't made up.

Wishing someone death is just evil and should be totally condemned irrespective of the party.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by condralbede(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
happyzed0:
who is beggin u 2 vote 4 him ur vote dnt count my dear
Help me tell her my dear...she won't even come out to vote. we knw them.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Abugab(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Ayo Fayose is a chronic dementia who needs urgent and important psychiatric attention. Is he more fit than GMB? Does he think at GMB's age he will still be able to walk around? Nonsense.........
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Tymax(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Did this man consider the outcome before sending this to punch? What level of impunity will make someone act like this?

This is why OBJ never liked Fayose. He (Fayose) acts before thinking. I sincerely hope PDP stalwarts distance themselves from this rubbish by condemning it.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by abu12: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
The likes of fayose are killing jonathan chance of winning or getting northern votes everyday
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by leo2020: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose will surely not grow old..he will never attain the age of 70 cos he has always insulted elderly people in d society.. d likes of the Ewi of Ado(Ado-Ekiti Oba), Baba Obasanjo, Buhari etc.. he can never change his old thuggery attitude..

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Gbawe: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
PEREP:

Though I do not buy the Logic, what will Buhari do to Fayose? He will ask PDP Lawmakers in the state to Impeeach him or ask the security Operatives to Harrass him? He has immunity under the law and if there must be change, it should not be to the old era of Obj.

Amaechi today talks about harrassment and you wonder if the President has stopped his allocation or withdrew his security details or has he been stopped from spending Rivers state funds.

My issue is the Nigeria readers who will take the message like that and simply drop the idea to vote GMB. Those pple don't have Twitter account, No Social Media platform but with PVC.

Recall APC posters in Lagos doing many comparison with GEJ's pictures and Buhari? This was how it all started and now it is been expanded.

Buhari is on a mission and has no time for vendetta against anyone least of all an unfocused thug like Fayose. The point is that Fayose will find it hard to live down his over-the-top and highly personalised vitriol against Buhari when the General is sworn in as his boss. Fayose can campaign for GEJ without making needless enemies for himself beyond GEJ's reign which will surely come to an end in May 2015.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari is a dead man walking although fayose shouldn't have gone this far but you must admire his tenacity,trade mark bluntness and prophetic prowess just like his dear wife....Nairalanders can vote for Yar adua 2.0 for all we care,with less than 5% with their voters card,it is unfortunate the rest can't vote with 'likes'..

And that makes you a living dead. You write as though tomorrow is assured for you. Beware of what you wish on others because it may just happen to you.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by olapluto(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
This is highly inflammatory. This is like mocking the ancestors of the people in the Northwest, and could cause a civil war.
When did Fayose become God? If God says Fayose or even GEJ wont live up to election day, who are we to question HIM?
It seems the devil eating up Jonathan and his supporters has now decided to set them up against the almighty God.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
otosa:
It is truth that Musa Yar'Adua is not more but he still better than our living president.

his manhood lives forever! *in patience' voice*
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ybalogs(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
I've always told you guys never to take that man called Fayose serious,will any right thinking leader of a whole state make this kind of advertisement public?He's forgetting that we don't own ourselves.what makes him think he'll even live to witness the election?same applies to us.Nothing wey PDP no go use campaign again oooo.it's now I know the meaning of a drowning man will clutch at a straw. PDP has really lost it
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Kingspin:
Hope u have seen a 72 years old man before?
Yes sir, and i have seen younger people die before them.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by stealth007: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm surprised by the thinking of whoever sponsor this purported adverts. If the average Northerner is targeted with this adverts, that's to show that the sponsorer does not understand the Northerners, because they strongly believe that it is only God that gives and takes life and this adverts will never reverse that. If the Southerners're targeted, that makes them to be irritated the more with the antics and desperation of PDP.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by makzeze: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
NO PROBLEM WHETHER BUHARI WILL DIE ON POWER OR NOT NA HIM WE PREFER.

JONATHAN AND FAYOSE ARE NOT IMMORTAL BY THE WAY.

PERIOD!
[size=15pt][/size]

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by yang(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
To be fair APC started dis dirty politics with posters of GEJ rocking PEJ in KANO while Chibok girls were shown in the same picture. Like Patrick Obaighiagbon will say " In a situation of impunity and lawlessness,it becomes criminal to be law abiding", No?

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
I heard Jonathan is qoinq to the North to campaiqn this week, How will the Northerners react to the campaiqn with this latest rubbish.....

I pray they dont burn his buses and cars.

I will vote for anybody but not PDP anymore.

#MyOpinion

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Fringes(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Ekiti people are unique people. Funny enough, I'm related to them in so many ways.

They have however shown Nigeria one of their special characteristics, amongst a diversity of good and 'not-so-good' peculiarities of theirs.

They voted out a gentleman because he didn't 'think like the average one of them' even though they acknowledged his monumental strides in office - most especially his first-class and large scale road projects.

They chose rather to vote and return to office someone they rightly call 'Oshokomole' - meaning a man who has an unbridled tongue. A known thug who had been previously impeached from office and shouldn't have contested the election in the first place, ordinarily.

They put their bull back in office. Unfortunately, that office is Nigeria's China shop. We have no choice but to tolerate his inanities.

That is the best man the majority of Ekiti people chose to offer us in Nigeria - at least for now. For crying out loud, this Fayose man won ALL the 16 LGs in the gubernatorial election!

I'll end by quoting from my Bible, 'woe unto the people, when the foolish are in power...' However, people indeed get the leadership they DESERVE anyway. Ayo Fayose is the face, and representative, of the larger percentage of the Ekiti Kete people!

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by 4stylz: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Until the day nigeria stops this Return power to the north's stops...there will always be tribal problem in this country..Nigeria belongs to all not a particular region.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

He is a dead man walking. What if I say this to you in same manner, how would you feel ? Politics aside, this should be condemned.
I merely stated an open secret because you and i know the politics involved foistering a 72 year old man-who is not only on his last dregs of life but is plagued by niggly illnesses common at old age- on Nigerians..Besides, excerpts from our comment connotes shock and horror at fayose but truly we must put sentiments aside to save our country and Buhari from cabals who are positionin themselves to take advantage of the situation álà Yaradua...

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by maestroferddi: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Are you comfortable with that advert? Do you still think PDP stands a chance in next month's election?
You guys are getting carried away so easily.

February 14 is not that far away...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by obowunmi(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
I like that Fayose did not allow Fayemi bully him.

Men like Fayose understand grassroots politics but this is misguided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari