Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (57247 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
voodoo85:

if u can't control yourself than don't commit and break lives . this is one thing i don't understand. if i want to go from bed to bed than i can't be in committed relationship

Lol is a mystery
U won't understand is not like they don't love their wives
Btw I dnt even cheat I was just gathering infos for future purpose thanks thou hmm u one smart lady
Nl get intelligent guls sha
Runs to check her dp
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
drlawizle:

Like how?

Y u quote the whole post
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Nd its fine guys that are scarce on earth! You no get gist go sitdown jare!

Ahah must u comment if u no understand ask
Guy u no go knw bookoo
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by morganist99(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
voodoo85:

i can have very negative impact on u cool
how grin
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

You heard what B
I am way to far from the ghetto
You living a ghetto life, I know for sure that ppl that live in the ghetto are better than your dumb ass
you hear shit because you are shit P
Stop acting like a FOOL!
Way too far from leaving the ghetto life you mean? Even those form the slumps have a higher chance of crossing over. Your future is like a plane on fire already on a nose dive.No, not even your disgusting huzzle will get you out. You are just too pained and stuupid to realize that. Have some more crack and remain in your fantasy island..at least, its doing you some good.... Pig.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
morganist99:
how grin

voodoo cheesy
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by ifoundmyperfect: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
All ya ladies posting "I don't cheat" "I don't cheat"
From experience, ya'll are the biggest gadamn sneaky weaky cheaters... Everyone will blood flowing thru deir vein all have the tendency of cheating... Na just self-discipline dey control a few who already has a cheating hisory. Shekina!
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by morganist99(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
angry
voodoo85:

voodoo cheesy
please I beg u don't do it to me grin
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Way too far from leaving the ghetto life you mean? Even those form the slumps have a higher chance of crossing over. Your future is like a plane on fire already on a nose dive.No, not even your disgusting huzzle will get you out. You are just too pained and stuupid to realize that. Have some more crack and remain in your fantasy island..at least, its doing you some good.... Pig.
B
Like I told you , I am way too far from the ghetto
Your dumb ass act like a ghetto girl
I am very blessed
I am six step over ghetto--- I am 125% assuring your dumb hoe that
You can sell your P to get out of the ghetto
Your P smell, so no body willing to pay for smelling p
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Science and God have proven you wrong! So sit down and do a good research before you talk!

Piff I don do research
Meanwhile I was pulling ya legs
Non of my post serious jst looking a fight
But my my gf don show I hope she dose not c eny of my post
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

you haven't don't mean you still not cheat..YOU'RE not mary

Which kind eng'r'ish be this?
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikporch:

Y u quote the whole post

Mtchew, na dat one dey pain you for body...lol

I even think sey e wan talk better thing..
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by p4pako: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is the most valid girlie analysis I have ever read on this platform
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

B
Like I told you , I am way too far from the ghetto
Your dumb ass act like a ghetto girl
I have being blessed
I am six step over ghetto--- I am 125% assuring your dumb hoe that
You can sell your P to get out of the ghetto
Your P smell, so no body willing to pay for smelling p
Even a clueless fruadster is way better in the deceit game than your dumb self. Blessed with what?- an empty head, an ugly black face or your lack of comprehensive and communication skills? Which of them?. Hoe shut that pile hole you call mouth because dirty rats like you can't fool not even imbeciles. Its such a shame that you couldn't afford the best but a junk eba school education.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
drlawizle:

Mtchew, na dat one dey pain you for body...lol

I even think sey e wan talk better thing..

Cai u knw wetin e take me to scroll pass am
Take timeooo

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Even a clueless fruadster is way better in the deceit game than your dumb self. Blessed with what?- an empty head, an ugly black face or your lack of comprehensive and communication skills? Which of them?. Hoe shut that pile hole you call mouth because dirty rats like you can't fool not even imbeciles. Its such a shame that you couldn't afford the best but a junk eba school education.

U guys ar really making ma day if una stop i go go sleep
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

B
fraudster? B what do I want from?
nasty, dirty hoe like you
You don't have any thing I want sorry
I can't let you suck my d
ghetto B, Hell NO
Keep moving
You're a nasty hoe
You're a nasty hoe
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikporch:

U guys ar really making ma day if una stop i go go sleep
I go soon stop. I just wan use style expose her life small.loool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
morganist99:
angry please I beg u don't do it to me grin

maybe
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess poch

st=29978004:

I go soon stop. I just wan use style expose her life small.loool

Chai me dey follow kai u bad die
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

B
fraudster? B what do I want from?
nasty, dirty hoe like you
You don't have any thing I want sorry
I can't let you suck my d
ghetto B, Hell NO
Keep moving
You're a nasty hoe
You're a nasty hoe
Keep throwing my used bullets back at me huh? I can see you are running short of words. That's the iish with losers who have no identity and no form of education. Can't even be consistent in your typing..just jumping from one line to the other. Wretched fool typing from a smelly dark hole..I feel your misery though...
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Blessed in all ways B
I am far from been a fraudster
I am not one of your 419 boys--
junk eba school B---
I am good in what I do that is why
I get paid the high middle class income
B I want to a top ten school
You need to learn how to take good care of nasty, smelling P
Be a lady B
B , I have four screen monitors
My far left monitor is for your BS
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

Blessed in all ways B
I am far from been a fraudster
I am not one of your 419 boys--
junk eba school B---
I am good in what I do that is why
I get paid the high middle class income
B I want to a top ten school
You need to learn how to take good care of nasty, smelling P
Be a lady B
B , I have four screen monitors

Says the black, frustrated imp show casing his dk on NL.guy, you are a confirmed faaggot. Don't even give me that bull shiit talk. If I get my hands on you this short faag eh, I will give you the hottest slap that will bring the whole of your dentition out and all the crack you've ingested for your malaysia trip will come out through your dk. Stuupid illiterate with four screen wrist watches.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by MightyFortress: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Interesting.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Says the black, frustrated imp show casing his dk on NL.guy, you are a confirmed faaggot. Don't even give me that bull shiit talk. If I get my hands on you this short faag eh, I will give you the hottest slap that will bring the whole of your dentition out and all the crack you've ingested for your malaysia trip will come out through your dk. Stuupid illiterate with four screen wrist watches.
Are You white? b
Go wash your toto
I want your dumb ass hot slap
sorry no Malaysia trip for me but we can talk about other beautiful cities in the world
Your dumb ass problem is that you are ignorant B
Crack head that is selling her smelling P for money hoe
I don't want you for FREE
dirty!!!!!!!! hoe
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

Go wash your toto
I want your dumb ass hot slap
sorry no Malaysia trip for me but we can talk about other beautiful cities in the world
Your dumb ass problem is that you are ignorant B
Crack head that is selling her smelling P for money hoe
I don't want you for FREE
dirty!!!!!!!! hoe

Save your empty miserable speech for your customers. Dumb faaggot with a dead brain. No wonder- that explains your 'skirting around' dumb talk. Can't even communicate like a man. Instead you display your finger battery dk like a true faag that you are. Just try coming out of the closet and watch yourself get beaten and burnt. Even a 3 year old goat communicates better than your black faaggy self.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Save your empty miserable speech for your customers. Dumb faaggot with a dead brain. No wonder- that explains your 'skirting around' dumb talk. Can't even communicate like a man. Instead you display your finger battery dk like a true faag that you are. Just try coming out of the closet and watch yourself get beaten and burnt. Even a 3 year old goat communicates better than your black faaggy self.
what customers? B
You have P customers
You lesbian!!! --- so you are selling your smelling P to women
confuse hoe
If you selling p that make you a dog
dog, dog, dog !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by twerkjack: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kath5kouture:

*whispers to her* the poster na woman oh! Why u dey showcase ignorance na?
WHATEVER! DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

what customers? B
You have P customers
You lesbian!!! --- so you are selling your smelling P to women
confuse hoe
If you sell p that make you a dog
Faaggots like you are best in the game of bestiality, rape, child molestation. Your kind should be burnt alive before you spread your diseased self and your dead brain. Poverty roves all around you that is why you can't afford the basic education. Your dirty life style caen only enable you afford a hole. The little change you get can't evn get you any where but only where you get crack to feel your empty head with. Infact mr faag- you are finished. Not even your fake wrist watches with four screens can save you.loooool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by dljbd1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
As true as this sounds, e no near my babe cool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
koyyess:

Faaggots like you are best in the game of bestiality, rape, child molestation. Your kind should be burnt alive before you spread your diseased self and your dead brain. Poverty roves all around you that is why you can't afford the basic education. Your dirty life style caen only enable you afford a hole. The little change you get can't evn get you any where but only where you get crack to feel your empty head with. Infact mr faag- you are finished. Not even your fake wrist watches with four screens can save you.loooool
You are out right crazy hoe
B fake watch -- Burberry
Hoe, I am the real deal
You are the nasty, dirty hoe
Get some water and wash your smelling toto
FOOL
Ashowa
hoe to 419
Go get a JOB B
To be continue
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
GoodFaith:

You are out right crazy hoe
B fake watch -- Burberry
Hoe, I am the real deal
You are the nasty, dirty hoe
Get some water and wash your smelling toto
FOOL
Eya, is the ugly faagot about to give in to tears?loool. Its not my fault you were molested by a street mad man around your slumpy neighborhood. You must be deeply pained from the anal infection you have. Quit the dirty life style, pick a struggle and see your miserable life turning around. Other wise, you'll die like a roasted fowl on the street. Tick tick says the clock Mr piggy faaggy gay..looooo"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.