Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (32277 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Us Top Think-tank, Brookings; Say Apc Is A Fragile Anti- Jonathan Setup / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Now, let's address those so-called quotes Tribune used. (By the way, I am absolutely disgusted by this behavior. This is an offense to the field of journalism, and I will be writing to the Tribune, and to other newspapers to expose them. This is a new low. I've never seen anyone or anything sink so LOW.)

Splashme:
Describes APC as a fragile anti-Jonathan setup

BROOKINGS, the world’s most influential think-tank based in the United States, have projected President Goodluck Jonathan’s victory over the opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, in the February presidential election, which it suggests would be keenly contested.

The analysis, context and rationale of the think-tank’s projections were contained in the Brookings publication entitled: Foresight Africa – Top Priorities for the continent (January 2015).
This report was NOT published by Brookings US, but by Brookings Global, and was written by a Nigerian professor.

According to Brookings, the All Progressives Congress (APC) is a fragile anti-Jonathan establishment with a sole purpose to return power to the north.

“The party is, however, a fragile one that seems united only in its quest to wrest the presidency from Jonathan or to have power “returned” to the north.”

“The APC gets much of its strength from tapping into anti-Jonathan sentiments in the Muslim north and grievances among the Yoruba who feel that the Jonathan administration has ignored them in key political appointments.”
Here is the full quote:
"The APC gets much of its strength from tapping into anti-Jonathan sentiments in the Muslim north and grievances among the Yoruba who feel that the Jonathan administration has ignored them in key political appointments. Allegations of corruption against top PDP officials will be powerful ammunition in the hands of the APC, especially with the choice of Buhari, widely seen as not corrupt, as the party's presidential candidate. The party is, however, a fragile one that seems united only in its quest to wrest the presidency from Jonathan or to have power "returned" to the north. Though the election is expected to be very competitive, the odds still favor President Jonathan."

Though the election is expected to be very competitive, the odds still favour President Jonathan.”
The factors influencing those odds that were listed in the report: CORRUPTION, MONEY, AND THE POWER OF INCUMBENCY.

On President Jonathan’s performance: “despite Boko Haram, the country is thriving: The economy continues to grow and with the re-basing of its GDP, became the largest economy in Africa and the 26th largest in the world. Jonathan’s supporters also point to his success in containing the Ebola virus, which earned him commendations from countries and institutions around the world.”

LMFAO. Here's the full quote:
"Jonathan's Performance in Office
Jonathan's supporters argue that-despite Boko Haram-the country is thriving: The economy continues to grow and-with the re- basing of its GDP-became the largest economy in Africa and the 26th largest in the world. Jonathan's supporters also point to his success in containing the Ebola virus, which earned him commendations from countries and institutions around the world. For his critics however, his incompetence is reflected in the high unemployment rate, which worsened from 12 percent in 2006 to 24 percent in 2011 (Premium Times 2013), general insecurity in the country and the deepening suspicion among the different ethnic groups. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo in fact accused Jonathan of being a polarizing figure who promotes clannishness, "For you to allow yourself to be 'possessed,' so to say, to the exclusion of most of the rest of Nigerians as an 'Ijaw man' is a mistake that should never have been allowed to happen," an angry Obasanjo wrote in an 18-page letter to the president (Adoyi 2013).

Opinions on Jonathan's approach to Boko Haram vary wildly as well: His critics cite terrorism as more evidence of his incompetence. On the other hand, his supporters claim that the terrorism is actually evidence of a siege laid on his administration by powerful politicians from the Muslim north aiming for it to fail."

The report advised that all efforts should be deployed to ensure a free, fair and transparent elections and to avoid a meltdown as post-election violence seems very likely.

Post-election violence is therefore likely in the north if the APC loses while renewed militancy in the restive Niger Delta is likely if Jonathan does,” the report noted.
Once again, the full quote:
"WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN 2015

Avoiding a Meltdown
Given the centrality of political power in Nigeria, the election-just like almost all elections in Nigeria-will be highly contentious and the losing side is likely to blame its fate on rigging.

Post-election violence is therefore likely in the north if the APC loses while renewed militancy in the restive Niger Delta is likely if Jonathan does.

A main source of concern will be if the elec- tions become stalemated for a prolonged period or if the scale of post-election violence gets beyond a certain threshold. In these scenarios, we may have to keep an eye on some military adventurists who may be tempted to use the opportunity to cause trouble-especially if the Boko Haram challenge remains intractable."

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/27083-apc-is-a-fragile-anti-jonathan-setup-brookings
Your source is the biggest joke of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by agabusta: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
SirShymex:
Lmao!

The write-up is a fraud, and it wasn't officially written by Brookings Institution. They're just excerpts from an op-ed submitted to the institution, by a guy named: Jideofor Adibe.

And apparently, Mr. Jideofor Adibe is a Senior Lecturer at some University in Nigeria, named: Nasarawa State University. Just his opinion, and not that of Brookings Institution.

Anyhoo, why are Nigerians so fraudulent? Trying to tarnish the image of an highly regarded Institution, by attributing junk op-ed (Mr. Jideofor is entitled to his opinion) as the official statement by the Institution. This is basically junk journalism, propaganda, and deceit. More reason why I don't read Nigerian newspapers.

Link to the article and screenshot: http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Reports/2015/01/foresight%20africa/nigeria%20elections%20adibe.pdf

The way the reporter picked certain part of the paper is actually the fraud. If you read the paper, the author was even sort of neutral. Tribune has reduced journalism to its basest form. The reporter picked certain parts of the story, leaving the other views of the author that made the report balanced.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by tomakint: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
thegoodone2:
its difficult to belive but GEJ will retain the postion.
Leave them in their folly, by Feb. 16 the veil on their wor-wor faces shall be removed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Ladybianca(f): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
phiszo:

did you just say "credible"? omg!

Yes I did, do u ve a prob with dat
Or u ve a better opinion/candidate
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Ladybianca(f): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
okomogo:

I love you

Love you too dearie
Gej till some peeps get sense

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dear mods,

Can we just pretend Nairaland's front page isn't a bunch of lies? Just pretend?

The title should not be Brookings US. That's actually the boldest lie on the front page (this week).

cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Caseless: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
takedat:
Its the opinion of one 'Jideofor Adibe', a lecturer at Nasarawa State University and the Brookings Institution confirmed it. How is the opinion/research of Jideofor Adibe that of US government?

http://mobile.twitter.com/beambini/status/557441262828392448?p=v
help me tell them. Seun and his mods should do better before they mislead everyone. If a newyork times opinion directory was use to share a piece, I don't know why it should be tagged a newyork time's opinion. Seun, obinoscopy, afam4eva, pls correct the caption to an 'opinion' of a certain jideofor ifeduba and not NYT's to avoid misleading people. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by princemillla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gmb win o, Jonathan win oooo I no care....

All am After is make Nigeria better for we the entrepreneurer....

GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by akulaxx: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Decree 20 on illegal ship bunkering and drug trafficking was another example of Buhari’s tough approach to crime.[54] Section 3 (2) (K) provided that “any person who, without lawful authority deals in, sells, smokes or inhales the drug known as cocaine or other similar drugs, shall be guilty under section 6 (3) (K) of an offence and liable on conviction to suffer death sentence by firing squad.” In the case of Bernard Ogedengebe, the Decree was applied retroactively.[55] He was executed even if at the time of his arrest the crime did not mandate the capital punishment, but had carried a sentence of six months imprisonment.[55]
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Brookings response on Twitter:

Nigeria is being governed by vacuous, glassy-eyed morons. God, the embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Last, but not least, the Nigerian professor never said Jonathan would win. His report was particularly indicting of the electoral process in Nigeria. I copied and pasted the full report on the last page. There is nothing in that report that says Jonathan will win.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by fallout87: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
You guys are saying 'Brookings Global' as if Brookings didn't read, edit and approve the findings. Some of you should relax.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by blezynetym(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
No vacancy 4 Aso Rock for apc even after GEJ2019.[quote author=okonja post=29959480]Rubbishesesesesesesesese
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by HugeMac: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guidette:
WHY JONATHAN CANT WIN IN 2015
1. He has maligned the core north of Hausa and Fulani labelling them as power hungry. I can see 90% of them voting for APC.

2. He and his cronies have castigated all muslims in Nigeria and enveloped them as blood sucking terrorists. Meanwhile roughly half of the country is Muslim. I see 95% of of them voting for APC.

3. He and his followers then decided to become dumbasses of the century by focusing on rotten smear tactics that have reached a new low. I can see more than 99% of reasonable, literate and intelligent people voting for APC.

4. On a whole Jonathan has underperformed and destroyed critical areas of Nigeria in terms of economy, security, infrastructure,etc. I see patriotic and well meaning Nigerians voting 100% for APC.

Now tell me how Jonathan can win the election.

Sai Buhari!!!
If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri
Schools, Universities – Jonathan
President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, said his
achievements in the north lays credence to the fact that he
was not an enemy of the region as some ‘liars who have
nothing to offer the region’ claimed.
“When I came on board as president, I established 14 new
universities, four were built in the South while 10 were
built in the North, yet they keep telling you I hate the
North. If truly I hate the North and I do not want the
children from the North to be like me, will I take such
action?” the President asked during the campaign rally in
Sokoto State held at Shehu Kangiwa Square.
“Federal Government has no business with basic primary
education because they are functions of the state
government, but I took it upon myself to build Almajiri
schools here because we realised there is a higher
percentage of children out of school in the North than in
the South. So we intervened massively. Is that hating the
North?
“In the area of agriculture, tell me of any government that
has supported the North with several agricultural
equipment and with billions in cash loans. Is that hating
the North? If I don’t like the North, will they benefit up to
70 per cent of agricultural reforms we are doing?” he
asked.
“Those who say I do not like the North were also
presidents in the past, but what did they do for the North?
How many schools or universities did they build in the
North and what did they do to ameliorate the problems in
the agricultural sector?”
Speaking further, Jonathan called on politicians in the state
to shun violence at the forthcoming elections and exhibit
the spirit of sportsmanship in politics. “…on my arrival this
morning, the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Saadu
Abubakar, drew my attention to the unwarranted rivalry
that existed among political parties in the state and he
condemned the development in its entirety.
“I visited Ogun State recently and the state Governor,
Ibikunle Amusun, who is of the opposition party
accommodated me at the Governor’s Lodge, where both
of us passed the night without any rancor. I believe this is
what politics should be,”
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guidette:
1.[s] He has maligned the core north of Hausa and Fulani labelling them as power hungry. I can see 90% of them voting for APC.[/s]

2.[s] He and his cronies have castigated all muslims in Nigeria and enveloped them as blood sucking terrorists. Meanwhile roughly half of the country is Muslim. I see 95% of of them voting for APC.

3. He and his followers then decided to become dumbasses of the century by focusing on rotten smear tactics that have reached a new low. I can see more than 99% of reasonable, literate and intelligent people voting for APC.

4. On a whole Jonathan has underperformed and destroyed critical areas of Nigeria in terms of economy, security, infrastructure,etc. I see patriotic and well meaning Nigerians voting 100% for APC. [/s]

Now tell me how Jonathan can win the election.

Sai Buhari!!!

1.How has he maligned the north, when they hold very key positions in the country? Police, Army, Defence, NNPC, Customs, NASS, etc?

2. Castigated muslims how? When muslims are in his govt. and some very useless elements are trying to make Nigeria ungovernable and some powerful muslims tacitly support their cause because it favors them? Except for Sheikh Gumi and a handful, how many other powerful clerics have condemned thier acts of bloodshed?

3. When the opposition says things, it is the fact. When PDP airs their own views, it becomes smear tactics.

4. Are you even informed at all? Please list the areas he has underperformed? In every point you raise I will provide at least 5 ways he has suceeded in such area.

Now I see reasonable and well meaning and patriotic Nigerians voting Jonathan 100%. We cant have another retrogressive Libyan situation in Africa again. Forward ever.

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by agabusta: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
SirShymex:
Lmao!

The write-up is a fraud, and it wasn't officially written by Brookings Institution. They're just excerpts from an op-ed submitted to the institution, by a guy named: Jideofor Adibe.

And apparently, Mr. Jideofor Adibe is a Senior Lecturer at some University in Nigeria, named: Nasarawa State University. Just his opinion, and not that of Brookings Institution.

Anyhoo, why are Nigerians so fraudulent? Trying to tarnish the image of an highly regarded Institution, by attributing junk op-ed (Mr. Jideofor is entitled to his opinion) as the official statement by the Institution. This is basically junk journalism, propaganda, and deceit. More reason why I don't read Nigerian newspapers.

Link to the article and screenshot: http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Reports/2015/01/foresight%20africa/nigeria%20elections%20adibe.pdf

I will appreciate if you can create a counter thread and post the full report. Its just about 5 pages. This story is highly misleading. The reporter was very biased, he picked certain parts of the story that favours the PDP and left out some other parts.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nicklaus(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
b1327:
Every body is just deceiving gej if election isn't rigged gej himself knws isn't going to win.
. What do you know? By everybody do you mean your fellow APCians The world oracle has spoken so you YerI e.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Splashme: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Say No to a semi-illiterate jackboot[/size]

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Adanora: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhububububuhhhhhhhhaaariiiiii

I laugh in Otuoke

God Elected Jonathan till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by ooshinibos: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Niwdog:
By the special grace of God

Gej wil retain that seat til 2019 before a northerner from middle belt wil take over

MODIFIED
Thank God i'm FTC shows that GEJ wil come first come febuary

stop this GEJ till 2019 ; its the most irritant sentence ever ...do u hate Nigerians this much ..ur GEJ has not managed to provide security and electricity that he promised to us ,why should he stay till 2019? . . if ur GEJ has just provided 50 percent of security and electricity for nigerians , i dont think he will need to campaign that much , his work or workings will speak for him ..and we will not have buhari trying to takeover, his lack of leadership have created the likes of tinubu and the jagaban crew .
christian GEJ , the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria also disappointed christians that lived in the northern part of nigeria ,its been confirmed more christians died under the government of GEJ due to his apathy to security in the north and middle belt of our country , i will think he would use all in his capacity to secure human lifes under threat , even if he has to recruit experienced mercenaries and equipments to protect us ..but this GEJ is just too ..i dont even know what to call him ....he wasted christians lives that we will never hear off ..wasted blood ..and these bloods are speaking and shouting against their commander in chief ... so tell me why i should vote GEJ :::PLEASE TELL ME
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nicklaus:
. What do you know? By everybody do you mean your fellow APCians The world oracle has spoken so you YerI e.
man it can get twisted
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Tomtoma: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Its better for him not to distorb himself because we don't need him agin. Sai buhari on top
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
agabusta:

I will appreciate if you can create a counter thread and post the full report. Its just about 5 pages. This story is highly misleading. The reporter was very biased, he picked certain parts of the story that favours the PDP and left out some other parts.

Lol. Even if I were to create a counter-thread, I don't think the fascist/narcissistic and partisan mods would let it get anywhere near the front-page. I believe the buck stops on Seun's table - to vet his mods/super-mods thoroughly before selecting them. And some of these clowns get paid for doing a hack job - hysterical.

Any learned person who understands basic words should be able discern what a "think-tank" is: a collection of experts deliberating on a topic, to converge their views. Not the opinion of one man. The man's opinion should be labelled as his opinion, not Brookings Insitution's. Then you've got a fraudulent newspaper that thrives in junk journalism as a propaganda mouthpiece taking excerpts out to context - thus misrepresenting facts.

Everything is wrong with this thread. But hey, the owner is a businessman trying to maximise his profits. I can't knock his hustle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Tomtoma: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
ooshinibos:

stop this GEJ till 2019 ; its the most irritant sentence ever ...do u hate Nigerians this much ..ur GEJ has not managed to provide security and electricity that he promised to us ,why should he stay till 2019? . . if ur GEJ has just provided 50 percent of security and electricity for nigerians , i dont think he will need to campaign that much , his work or workings will speak for him ..and we will not have buhari trying to takeover, his lack of leadership have created the likes of tinubu and the jagaban crew .
christian GEJ , the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria also disappointed christians that lived in the northern part of nigeria ,its been confirmed more christians died under the government of GEJ due to his apathy to security in the north and middle belt of our country , i will think he would use all in his capacity to secure human lifes under threat , even if he has to recruit experienced mercenaries and equipments to protect us ..but this GEJ is just too ..i dont even know what to call him ....he wasted christians lives that we will never hear off ..wasted blood ..and these bloods are speaking and shouting against their commander in chief ... so tell me why i should vote GEJ :::PLEASE TELL ME

sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Keegan: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Diligence:
But why would the yorubas be willing tools to destabilise the south; do they at all see beyond their noses?

There's nothing like the south. Its either Nigeria or No Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by bakila: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
MissMeiya:
Brookings response on Twitter:

Nigeria is being governed by vacuous, glassy-eyed morons. God, the embarrassment.
Good, I used to think that Suen is neutral and objective eventhough I have encountered his post that are very pro PDP. The other thread on this matter had comments pointing out quite early that it is the views of Jideofor Adibe. i was restrained myself from saying his views reflects that of most south-easterners and they way the want to vote, because the is a Nigerian matter and a referendum on how PDP has ran this country. Again, the PDP has embarrassed itself and its supporters.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Nicklaus(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
b1327:
baby let kick out zoologist and architect(who knw nothing about law) so we can join hands together to vote in a gen and a lawyer(prof"very rare in nig"winkwho knws wat we call law.
Honey we go for somtin higher not lesser.
Vote change
. LMAO!!! A lawyer without certificate,, so he can come advocate for more bloodshed. Hell My NO! I would rather double vote a zoologist who cares to study and know more about his individual citizens and an architect who can draw plans for good economy and a productive nation.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by derecho(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guidette:
1. He has maligned the core north of Hausa and Fulani labelling them as power hungry. I can see 90% of them voting for APC.

2. He and his cronies have castigated all muslims in Nigeria and enveloped them as blood sucking terrorists. Meanwhile roughly half of the country is Muslim. I see 95% of of them voting for APC.

4. On a whole Jonathan has underperformed and destroyed critical areas of Nigeria in terms of economy, security, infrastructure,etc. I see patriotic and well meaning Nigerians voting 100% for APC.

Sai Buhari!!!
All these and more will not make him lose .FYI the north is not as much as we are made to believe.Many of the igbos and non-natives in the populous Northern cities have fled.Christians abound in the north,hence the attacks on Christian communities.
Many northerners can see the politics involved and are not as unreasonable as you portray them.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Sajio(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am very SURE Gej is winning comes Feb14th.... No doubt about that!! God bless Nigeria, God bless Gej.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by abbeyreal92: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
This USA people think we don't have common sense, they should do their things, and leave us along. they know it will affect them if Jonathan win the election.
God bless my Country Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Newshunter: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
It has been prophesied in all quarters that GEJ will win, APC can go to hell. It is not GEJ fault that Buhari and most of his APC supporters and members have certificate problems including Tifnubu. Whose University cert is said to be equally fake. How he worked in Mobil is still a mirage. May be his late did some abracadabra.
Re: Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
False hope. Jonathan ll lose on febuhari 14 by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns / Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.